Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 [1025] 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:50:36 PM

Some major stuff happening on  the exchanges right now. Josh has gobbled up about $20,000 worth of bids, bbroke that ~8,000 XPY wall @ .0050 and it is looking pretty grim.

P.S: The biggest recipients of Welfare in the USA are Corporations. The peanuts they throw to everyone else is just too keep people pacified as they rob this country blind.

he is buying and selling to himself...its all bot work when you look at it closely. buy wall eaten, sell wall immediately smaller as well and everytime the same orders show up and vanish in the orderbooks.

but seems indeed some people getting scared and start selling as well?

I don't think so. I have been thinking that most of the .0050 wall that has been there for a couple days was mostly Josh, but that wall was bought, not pulled. He isn't buying a single Paycoin, especially his own. If anything he wants to try to maintain a decent dumpage price for himself. Seems rather greedy today, he has dumped ~20,000 in the last couple hours. All support below that is running away. The ~4,000 wall @ .0048 is gone- retreated to .0045. below that it is a freefall

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:54:37 PM

yeah true but in able to sell he needs some volume as well...so selling to himself creates that....

also only 10btc needed to pump it up 20%/25%, if he sets a new wall there he gets more value for his coins...

i noticed evertime someone bought like 0.4 btc then immediately a new 0.4 sell wall appeared and also a lower bid with around the same amount...you could clearly see it was a bot...

but who knows...maybe you are right or maybe it isnt josh at all Smiley

But that josh guy already has millions...why he would care about some pocket money...if he really is in trouble he probably just rans away or let the whole company go down

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:57:11 PM

Hol shit. Newsflash. Homero had to cease hashlet mining because they were illegal securities. He can't release an announcement on it because then everyone would know the SEC will arrest him soon and he needs to squeeze all the money he can. Unlesd I missed an ann.?

where did you hear about this? sounds legit.
I didn't hear about it. I looked at everything and came to an extremely likely and intelligent conclusion. I'm sure consumer fraud (taking away something that was contracted forever) is less serious than securities fraud.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:11:44 PM

Some major stuff happening on  the exchanges right now. Josh has gobbled up about $20,000 worth of bids, bbroke that ~8,000 XPY wall @ .0050 and it is looking pretty grim.

P.S: The biggest recipients of Welfare in the USA are Corporations. The peanuts they throw to everyone else is just to keep people pacified as they rob this country blind.

And meanwhile in Paradise: https://hashtalk.org/topic/31399/anyone-else-unable-to-withdraw-xpy-from-paybase/15

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/Paycoin_frozen_zps4f4eb33a.jpg
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/Paycoin_frozen_02_zps25775318.jpg

Seems Josh has locked up the larger accounts. Can't have people competing with him as he sucks up all of those juicy $1+ bids on the exchanges. Sorry folks, you have been royally Paycoined!

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/Paycoined3_zps15f1c1b7.jpg

+1 for the corperate welfare point

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:17:34 PM

Over 1/3 of the USA is on some sort of Welfare.

The largest group of recipients of said welfare being the seriously disabled, the elderly and retired. But, sure, you carry on painting it like there's a hundred million perfectly-able scroungers bleeding the system dry, it makes for greater opportunity for derision and spite for those less fortunate than yourself.

You know nothing about me but I already know a lot about you through your comment.

The state has no business being involved in social welfare. It is a theft stealing mechanism to steal money from honest people and give it to parasites. Charity was always done through volunteerism, mostly through a church group. That is what an open just society should strive for. When government gets involved it becomes a method of control and the parasites will always side with the state robbing us of wealth so they can maintain the entitlement.

Keep it local and look out for those who genuinely need help and keep government out of it. If you can't see this as a rise of the social welfare state - straight out of the Commie Manifesto then heaven help you and anyone else who thinks like you.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:24:23 PM

The largest group of recipients of said welfare being the seriously disabled, the elderly and retired. But, sure, you carry on painting it like there's a hundred million perfectly-able scroungers bleeding the system dry, it makes for greater opportunity for derision and spite for those less fortunate than yourself.

You know nothing about me but I already know a lot about you through your comment.

The state has no business being involved in social welfare. It is a theft stealing mechanism to steal money from honest people and give it to parasites. Charity was always done through volunteerism, mostly through a church group. That is what an open just society should strive for. When government gets involved it becomes a method of control and the parasites will always side with the state robbing us of wealth so they can maintain the entitlement.

Keep it local and look out for those who genuinely need help and keep government out of it. If you can't see this as a rise of the social welfare state - straight out of the Commie Manifesto then heaven help you and anyone else who thinks like you.

That is the states duty to look after people who cant look out for themselves,thats why you pay taxes.Its the illegals that should get no help they are not political refugees but financially ones 

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:35:15 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 06:28:02 PM by not.you

[Self-Moderation] 
Off Topic discussion voluntarily removed…
[/Self-Moderation] 

And finally to get back on topic, I agree that Josh will not offer any answers of substance.  I think the very first question should be about the hyper-inflation built into paycoin and who exactly stands to benefit from it.  Without question GAW owns some or most of the primes but I am not convinced they don’t actually own them all.  His church buddy (I think his name was Adam) is unconvincing in his story about buying one.

When he was asked about that on HT he dodged it.  If that is the very first question I predict he will not answer it and thereby save everyone the bother of asking a second question at all.

Paul Revere

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:05:58 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 04:35:14 PM by Paul Revere

As the buy walls crumble on every exchange this morning I offer you the advice STILL coming from the HT brain trust to solve this price slide:

Along with a Blast From The Past:
What is wrong with these imbeciles that they do not understand that when there is abundant product available that prices are dictated by buyers and not sellers?

The GIF in that post for your viewing enjoyment:

Ya! Get them trolls selling Paycoin so low Josh!  Roll Eyes

Earth to Moronica I. Can you read me? Earth to Moronica I: Sell walls do NOT hold price! I repeat: Sell Walls do NOT hold price! Josh is the one dumping his endless supply of XPY in your faces to finance bodyguards and legal teams to protect himself from you! Advise you escape while you still can! Do you read me??

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:23:13 PM

Looking at coinmarketcap just now I see there are now more than 13 million coins in circulation.

I swear there was only 12.7 last week, where the hell have all the new coins come from !!!!!!

Wonder who got them all lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:30:33 PM

Looking at coinmarketcap just now I see there are now more than 13 million coins in circulation.

I swear there was only 12.7 last week, where the hell have all the new coins come from !!!!!!

Wonder who got them all lol.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/31223/inflation-question/170

This Dent guy is on the Ban shortlist I presume. Truth is the enemy on HT.

Speaking of which, I am sad to report that our favorite comedian on HT has been tossed into the Ban Pit.

Gonna miss ya Vladimir!  Cry  Undecided

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 04:31:42 PM

This is the second time in under 30 days someone has come here saying they will gather info and Josh will answer it.

Second time... in under 30 days. Not counting reddit, HT and everywhere else he has made that statement.

Enjoy gathering stuff for his attorneys to use to see what evidence is going to be used against him. He has yet to answer the last "fact gathering" exercise on here.

strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:32:18 PM

The market even has raptor boy down, here have some biddy.  There you go.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:58:37 PM

That is the states duty to look after people who cant look out for themselves,thats why you pay taxes.Its the illegals that should get no help they are not political refugees but financially ones 

No it is not. It is not the states duty and it is not why you pay taxes. That is a myth perpetrated by years of media propaganda. It is a community of individuals looking out for each other. Institutionalizing it is a wealth stealing mechanism to 'socialize' the country.

Also your income tax is used to pay the banksters interest on the debt created through creating their fiat. You do not know how the Federal Reserve acts?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:11:50 PM

[Off Topic]

I know this is OT so apologies but it is better to provide for the needy and have some freeloaders get a free ride than it is to hang the needy out to dry.  One scenario characterizes a compassionate society that understands that some selfish people will take advantage.  One scenario characterizes a selfish society that has no compassion.  Think about which one you would rather live in.

P.S: The biggest recipients of Welfare in the USA are Corporations.
There should be more outrage about this than there is.  Oil companies do not need public handouts, and yet…

Well you reveal plenty about yourself here with your own comments.  I agree with your general distrust of government because I think we can all agree that its power is prone to be abused.  However the very function of government should be to protect and serve the citizenry which is exactly what we are talking about.  Social protection is the VERY PURPOSE of government in my opinion. 

Churches don’t provide charity, they provide a stingy assistance with religious strings attached.  Counting on that kind of “charity” to provide for all of the needs of the disabled, elderly, or even the disenfranchised poor is completely naïve.  Referring to the needy as parasites is a hyperbolic tactic of the selfish and greedy.  I know plenty of people, like myself, who are in the upper 10-20% of the income earners in this country who are more than happy to do our fair share of giving back to the country provided the country helps those who need it.  You want to talk about parasites, get a job with a government defense contractor and see how much money is paid to freeloaders there; far, far more than is given to the actual needy in this country.

The pentagon budget vastly eclipses everything else the government spends money on.  If you cut the waste in there you could easily cover all of the costs of helping the needy.
[/Off Topic]

And finally to get back on topic, I agree that Josh will not offer any answers of substance.  I think the very first question should be about the hyper-inflation built into paycoin and who exactly stands to benefit from it.  Without question GAW owns some or most of the primes but I am not convinced they don’t actually own them all.  His church buddy (I think his name was Adam) is unconvincing in his story about buying one.

When he was asked about that on HT he dodged it.  If that is the very first question I predict he will not answer it and thereby save everyone the bother of asking a second question at all.

The state does not have a duty to provide. The state's duty is to uphold the Constitutional Republic. No where in there is there anything about the illegal collection of taxes.

Socialism is the path to Communism and Fascism which, in my opinion, are both flourishing in the USA right now. The founding fathers set up a framework to allow everyone the freedom to go forth and make good on themselves.

When was the last time that you heard a President of the USA talk about a Constitutional Republic? That is what the USA is. Instead they rant on about Democracy. It is just as bad a Communism or Fascism. Mob rule where 51% tell the other 49% how things are going to be is not freedom.

The off-topic is over. Stateism is akin to a religious cult. I don't think that I should have to subsidize the slum bunnies who spit out kids so that they can get a higher welfare check. I do not think that I should have to subsidize Obama Phones. I do not think that I should have to subsidize EBT cards so someone can go buy their smokes and booze. That is what government dependance has led to.

For centuries the people who had took care of the have-nots voluntarily. This national wealth stealing has lead to a nation of deadbeats.

The Military Industrial Complex is a different subject all together. Let's just say it is where the heart of the hive-fascists live.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:28:29 PM

Coinits, did you just come here to derail the thread ?

in other news, Josh GAWrza is still working on a plan for zencloud, lol. Other than dumping xpy and selling off mining HW there doesn't appear to be any sort of income for GAW ....

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:31:13 PM

He speaks truth. Over 1/3 of the USA is on some sort of Welfare. The entitlement is creating a generation of parasites eating away at the working class. And YES thank you Obama - the most powerful Communist in the world.

I know this is not the place for political discussions, but this comment is so utterly classless, stupid and wrong that Homero comes across as a likeable and smart guy compared to you.
Lets just hope that you lose all your income and/or money one day for whatever reason and others call you parasite.

strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:43:51 PM

He speaks truth. Over 1/3 of the USA is on some sort of Welfare. The entitlement is creating a generation of parasites eating away at the working class. And YES thank you Obama - the most powerful Communist in the world.

I know this is not the place for political discussions, but this comment is so utterly classless, stupid and wrong that Homero comes across as a likeable and smart guy compared to you.
Lets just hope that you lose all your income and/or money one day for whatever reason and others call you parasite.

coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:55:33 PM

Right guys lets get away from US political drama and back to Gaw

bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:12:19 PM

This is the second time in under 30 days someone has come here saying they will gather info and Josh will answer it.

Second time... in under 30 days. Not counting reddit, HT and everywhere else he has made that statement.

Enjoy gathering stuff for his attorneys to use to see what evidence is going to be used against him. He has yet to answer the last "fact gathering" exercise on here.

You've seen the SEC investigation. If there was any sort of smoking gun in that file, any incriminating facts that aren't currently public knowledge, then having a bunch of non-lawyers here rehash a bunch of things that are already public wouldn't be helping his attorneys, it would be distracting them (if they paid any attention to it at all) from the meat of the investigation. Unless what's already public actually is the meat of the investigation.

You also said the bulk of the thousand pages was "just things people have sent in." You reported that your source said that they needed more information "or else more resources won't be spent on this." So they're trying to "determine if it warrants any sort of major investigation," but they don't have enough information in hand to justify spending more resources on it. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10212034#msg10212034)

My guess is that the SEC sent Josh a "letter of concern." There wasn't enough in the file to justify the resources for a major investigation, but there was enough for a letter that would send him scurrying to his lawyers. His lawyers recommended that he shut down the mining operation, which would be a no-brainer if he didn't have enough mining hardware behind it go legit. They then sent a letter to the SEC saying that while they dispute the SEC's interpretation, out of an abundance of caution blah blah blah. And if the SEC didn't have enough information to justify putting more resources into the investigation, and hasn't gotten anything new, that's probably the end of it as far as the SEC is concerned.
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:19:35 PM

off topic but Executive Order 11110 got JFK killed

Pages: « 1 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 [1025] 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: