Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376918 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 12:34:22 AM

That is interesting Rishabh Jain with an h is complete different to Rishabh Jain without the h.  The original big shot investor has worldwidecoining and Livingstone whatever plastered all over his social media.

That fake screen shot Vlad2Vlad if I recall correctly the drug addled PCFan was attempting to show everyone how easy it is to fake posts, screen shots etc.

School name?

Man, this is getting so confusing.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 12:40:00 AM

I'm still trying to figure out why XPY isn't at 1 penny by now.

Let's take bets:  who is buying?

Rishab?  Garza?  Random traders/whales?  Or the XPY fairy?

Cause with this much bad press I don't get why or how a coin with 13 million coins out and huge inflation hasn't collapsed to sub 1 penny. 

That's as bizarre to me as everything else going on right now with XPY. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:47:37 AM

I'm still trying to figure out why XPY isn't at 1 penny by now.

Let's take bets:  who is buying?

Rishab?  Garza?  Random traders/whales?  Or the XPY fairy?

Cause with this much bad press I don't get why or how a coin with 13 million coins out and huge inflation hasn't collapsed to sub 1 penny.  

That's as bizarre to me as everything else going on right now with XPY.  

You've said that same thing around 20 times now which constitutes spam.  Whats bizzare to me is why you even post in this thread.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:49:25 AM

That is interesting Rishabh Jain with an h is complete different to Rishabh Jain without the h.  The original big shot investor has worldwidecoining and Livingstone whatever plastered all over his social media.

That fake screen shot Vlad2Vlad if I recall correctly the drug addled PCFan was attempting to show everyone how easy it is to fake posts, screen shots etc.

School name?

Man, this is getting so confusing.

Extremely.  Look at the followers and such of cyberwarfare.  Maybe it helps explain what that is guy was talking about the other day when the CoinBrief article broke: https://i.imgur.com/s8kmpwU.png ?  A little tin-foilish to be sure, whatcha gonna do?
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:53:43 AM

What exchanges are actually supporting XPY at this stage???

Doesn't "BigVern" make decent $$ facilitating XPY on Cryptsy; much more than other alts based on its manufactured value? We have seen other exchanges cook the books to keep a coin active at certain levels. Cryptsy is not bad, but they are not clean either based on previous legal encounters. We already know Garza can buy and/or manipulate a publication in addition to his own exchange so why not Cryptsy via some built in kickbacks? Something to ponder...

Scott-
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:00:07 AM

If PayBase ever starts allowing withdrawals there will be a huge crash in price as people sell. Currently a large amount of Coins are locked up and many people need to sell to pay their bills so it's pretty much the only thing keeping the price from crashing at this stage. The longer that PayBase is shuttered, the lower it's going to drop on Cryptsy and the harder it's going to crash IF it ever gets opened.
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:08:31 AM

If PayBase ever starts allowing withdrawals there will be a huge crash in price as people sell. Currently a large amount of Coins are locked up and many people need to sell to pay their bills so it's pretty much the only thing keeping the price from crashing at this stage. The longer that PayBase is shuttered, the lower it's going to drop on Cryptsy and the harder it's going to crash IF it ever gets opened.
Yeah, and the 180 day stakers should be up any day now.  That will really tank the price if Paybase opens any time after that.  I'm not sure what to think, but I believe it will open up before the stakers come due.  It would have to since that would be the end of any value.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:13:29 AM

Another big shuffle: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/block.dws?88552.htm

These coins are getting moved from address to address repeatedly. Inside job? Hack? ICO investor pulling out? "Security Measure?" I wish I knew more about this aspect of things, but it looks to me like these coins are being shuffled like a shell game.

Round and round the ~Million XPY goes, where they stop somebody knows....

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

He must have heard you Paul.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 01:40:07 AM

Andddddd My third account is banned on hashtalk. lol meanwhile the price is up. I tend to invest in companies the day after a fraud investigation by the SEC goes public as well...

no sympathy for these fools.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
strangerdanger101

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:50:56 AM

He must have heard you Paul.

https://i.imgur.com/fluKdpJ.jpg
I am sure even if this was true it would be a logistical nightmare, coins will be gone.

Yeah I agree.  It seems like more of a Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain kind of distraction.

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:52:00 AM

trixter is obviously getting paid to shill by the word and needs every fucking satoshi he is getting paid to be a professional solipsist and help keep the GAW/Paycoin turdboat afloat for another day.

You should consider doing some due diligence on trixter.  he's not an unknown. his credentials RE: computers/tech should carry some weight on the tech stuff.  as far as interpreting the totality of facts, that's just more art than science and evey one does it a little differently.

Yeah indeed but thats going to be difficult as Pauls brain cant handle anybody who doesnt agree with him. And even when he puts people like me on ignore he feels the need to call "us" by our names and telling "us" what to do. This guy is a joke.

Just read his post history, it shows enough:

total posts: 1037
total posts about gaw scam: 984  Shocked
offtopic posts: 3
relevant post: 50

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:58:16 AM

This guy is a joke.

Says Paycum   Cheesy
strangerdanger101

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:02:18 AM

trixter is obviously getting paid to shill by the word and needs every fucking satoshi he is getting paid to be a professional solipsist and help keep the GAW/Paycoin turdboat afloat for another day.

You should consider doing some due diligence on trixter.  he's not an unknown. his credentials RE: computers/tech should carry some weight on the tech stuff.  as far as interpreting the totality of facts, that's just more art than science and evey one does it a little differently.

Yeah indeed but thats going to be difficult as Pauls brain cant handle anybody who doesnt agree with him. And even when he puts people like me on ignore he feels the need to call "us" by our names and telling "us" what to do. This guy is a joke.

total posts about gaw scam: 984  Shocked

I'll quote your message so he can see it and defend himself if he wants.  You know some people came here seeking help early on from the GAW scam and cut our teeth on BCT here in this thread.  I don't think many people expected it to go on as long as it has, so whats your point he has cred around here and you must have some seriously rustled jimmies to go through his post history and tab out his stats lol my sides @ your rastled jimmes.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:05:00 AM

Look, I've said this about a million times already - any single mistake/broken promise/failed feature/whathaveyou can be explained and apologized for and otherwise swept under the rug. It's the OVERALL picture that we are talking about. Not about Mastercard, but about the pattern of GAWCEO implying partnerships (Amazon, Walmart, Gyft, etc) where none existed. Not about the Honors program, but about the ludicrous promise of a floor and CAF and "moving the market" etc. Not about failing to pay one invoice, but about an inbox full of overdue bills. We could probably go on for 1200 more pages about this.

I agree there is a pattern here but to identify what that pattern is requires breaking down the elements of the pattern and addressing them individually.

So you pretty much ignored my point and proceeded to dismantle and justify each of my examples individually  Grin

It's all irrelevant. I can do that too, i.e. take each of these and write an essay on how it's all unintentional and accidental and otherwise benign. What matters is that GAW(CEO) repeatedly lied about and misrepresented nearly every aspect of their business. Yes, if you squint just right and look at it a specific angle it could be just gross incompetence, and I have stated as much in the past. You know what else it could be? You're a law student, help me out here. How many times does it need to happen to become negligence? Fraud? Conspiracy? How long can one plead ignorance repeating the same thing over and over and over? How about those claims that they have a deal with PayPal? Where does that fall into the "incompetence" scale of things? That about as blatant as it could possibly get.

You HAVE to look at it as a whole. It's way too late in this mess to try and explain individual failings. That may have worked in August 2014.
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:08:44 AM

total posts about gaw scam: 984  Shocked

I'll quote your message so he can see it and defend himself if he wants.  You know some people came here seeking help early on from the GAW scam and cut our teeth on BCT here in this thread.  I don't think many people expected it to go on as long as it has, so whats you're point he has cred around here and you must have some seriously rustled jimmies to go through his post history and tab out his stats lol my sides @ your rastled jimmes.

As i said i fully understand why he started this thread but a forum is about starting a discussion. So its ok if people disagree but all he seems to do is post funny pictures, scream fud all day long, get into fights with members who disagree and so on. Whats the point in that?

And i understand everybody is different. Thats why i decided not to argue with him anymore as i think
its a waste of my time and not good for this topic as well.

But yet again, even when he says he ignores me, for some reason, completely out of nowhere he starts attacking me by using words like "fuck", "turds" and stuff like that. So i dont know what his problem is but communication clearly isnt his strongest point.

but i put him on ignore as well now so all fine again Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:10:13 AM

I really don't want to bother mods with this, but I will if this doesn't stop here. There's 50,000 e-mails out there somewhere, go read them and report back if you ran out of  on-topic things to say.
Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:17:23 AM

I thought about digging through all of these emails, updating the article and/or writing a new one...but, I hardly think that is even necessary at this point.  I guess it is time to get started on one detailing the end / aftermath of GAW's collapse, and moving on to other subjects.  That is, unless I can get even more insight than these leaks can provide.

I think you should still write an article that way hashtalkers will see it. (they will never dig through this thread)

It's also just a lot of info to digest, would be nice if someone would pick out the important parts and summarize it.

Not only that, but the general consensus on HT is that the Coin Brief article was libelous and that you will soon be retracting your story.

Edit to add: I got ninja'd by Jimmothy. I was looking for that thread on HT, there are a bunch of idiots on there going on about how the article is false, even after PC fan admitted he was wrong and resigned from HT.

This is the thread on HT: https://hashtalk.org/topic/32996/coinbrief-article-update/100

Found another post I was thinking of:
https://i.imgur.com/soXdu65.jpg
https://hashtalk.org/topic/33111/what-exactly-is-going-on-can-someone-post-an-unbiased-account/11

Oh, that reminds me.  I didn't watch the newest episode of "Better Call Saul".  I've been too busy with all of this...

I have to make time for that tonight.

I thought about digging through all of these emails, updating the article and/or writing a new one...but, I hardly think that is even necessary at this point.  I guess it is time to get started on one detailing the end / aftermath of GAW's collapse, and moving on to other subjects.  That is, unless I can get even more insight than these leaks can provide.

Coinbrief,

Thanks for posting.

Can you comment on the screenshot posted here yesterday where you guys said the leaked emails you wrote an article about were in fact faked and you were certain of it.

Please verify if you guys did in fact verify those leaked emails were faked and if not please add some color regarding these other recently leaked emails.  

Thank you!

Coinbrief never said the leaked emails were faked. You are probably referring to this post made by a user who is NOT Coinbrief:

https://i.imgur.com/MSh52NH.png

After this was posted the OP admitted he was an idiot and resigned from his position as paid mouthpiece. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10647824#msg10647824

Vlad, I've already responded to that when you posted it before.  We have NEVER said that the emails were fake.  Others have claimed that, without even the slightest shred of evidence, but we certainly have not.  Want to know why?  Because they are not fake.  The DKIM-signatures prove that they are real, and we have since been in contact with the one who released the emails, and can confirm that the source is not a "hacker".  The emails were obtained legitimately.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:18:06 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 02:35:52 AM by Paul Revere

Definitely some shuffling and breaking up of coin blocks going on. I highly doubt has nothing to do with a hack or whatever. Check out the travelogue of the 13,000 XPY group found in this block:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/block.dws?88536.htm There are several similar blocks in the que, and I have not traced them all, but the first couple of transactions appear similar to this pattern.

That 13,000 came from here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PKoG3F2dUENUPhxNP5wT8ehzE5nzsnKzHT.htm
Which came from here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PUBkWNVf6KYaN4et5Ph4qH5BqUBvuxq2xA.htm
And so on, repeated several times in the past couple days:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PCAe2Ma1baVE1H1KdsZArfpzbLEoamV3Ls.htm
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PSCU4Bx5v2mDRwwCKJ3K3dJnmaAbiAcnuZ.htm
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PNHdtoQFMxhdCZDetbxJMEEbrf4H2aFrbC.htm
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PUpcrtWieL3EiFN9QUqLjUyVsPT4RztLf7.htm

Here these were broken from a 25,000 XPY chunk @2015-03-03 15:42:06 :
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?371550.htm
Which came from here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PNHdtoQFMxhdCZDetbxJMEEbrf4H2aFrbC.htm
WHich came from here (3,000 cleaved off in this transaction): https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PUpcrtWieL3EiFN9QUqLjUyVsPT4RztLf7.htm
which came from here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PUCuU9P3XLhq2TqR6MM4N14akQro6VuN7i.htm

and here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PUCuU9P3XLhq2TqR6MM4N14akQro6VuN7i.htm
and here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PKyXLKBixz326pVgd45Y9YnfVJZouiBqCs.htm
and here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PDn2yEUiqmTVcREZ3de2trdaUqRNaya5Er.htm
and here(4,000 separated in this transaction) https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PC6exuLiHba4H4WfVMxFqWbEn8JsmQ2MnB.htm
31,000 now from here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PSUehFotTx798R2be2hWAPE8hJB3WgX644.htm

which was broken from a 56,000 chunk here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PEurvetTfXk2CjmoM6uxNdGqUbpfWchEPk.htm

which came from an 80,000 XPY chunk here in this transaction: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?352132.htm

which came from this address on 2015-02-25 21:35:22 : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PAjUmTHnNnPFtFUnvEqApHVosnie76TQTW.htm

Looks like some coin shuffling to hide the origin of these coins to me, and I have seen MANY of these blocks of XPY being tossed from address to address repeatedly over the past few days while being broken into smaller and smalle chunks. If this is "hackers" how come it is Josh & Co deleting every thread about Blockchains on HT?Huh

P.S: Thanks for bringing PCs BS attack to light for me to "defend myself" , but I really do not care what he thinks. I post here for my own reasons and if he does not like it he is free to go have Josh shove an axe handle up his ass for entertainment. I know for sure I have learned a lot from this crash course on Crypto, and in the process I have also managed to help some others. That means more to me than what some worthless shill thinks any day.

Edit to add: looking at this post I see I screwed up some of the order of addresses. if you get lost just keep following backwards .

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:30:08 AM

I've been around this forum since June 2011 & I have NEVER put anyone on "ignore"  Roll Eyes

I just skim posts from "weirdo's" & take in what's important...if anything  Wink

This GAW thing has been a very interesting soap opera  Cheesy

I've learned alot from it & still do  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: