Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:34:54 PM

lols was just having some fun trolling the trolls, they get upity so easily, you mean to say that somewhere in these 1000 odd pages there are facts, damn how did I miss those.  Grin

I do not mind that you're having fun, just like I do on the HT forum Smiley Just do not overdo it...
As for the facts, yes there are here. You just need to read better.
Unlike HT forum there is no 'ban hammer' here...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitflux

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:41:03 PM

What is clear is the lack of direction in crypto that allows self serving trolls to take advantage of others, more than anything it is these self serving trolls that need to be rooted out of crypto just like all other scammers in society.

Crypto is about mathematics order and precision not some loosely based self serving policing trolls. Every one can investigate and question but when your own conclusions, opinion and prejudices also become judge jury and executioner it is you who have lost the concept of Satoshi's intent and crypto.

Crypto is also a voting system if you believe you represent anybody then you will need a vote first that is called self determination and democracy the founding stones of any system that want to survive.

i agree direction is fuzzy due to gigantic size of btc. gigantic things make slow moves

yes and when you make your own conclusions you can withdraw your trust at any point in time. noone can force you to trust something. this i guess is your "judge jury and executioner" part in your mind and i disagree (see end of post). people might follow your example and they are free to do so. the thing you are suggesting is to suppress information because some people are involved too deep. thats the antithesis of working true democracy or freedom. uninformed people can be easily taken advantaged of.

we are not here to protect peoples trust/investment. free dissemination of information and giving the option to opt out. if you believe in GAW, by all means keep your trust there. the fact you want us "self righteous clowns" to stop informing others is downright evil (its funny you mention morals  Grin ). i understand you want to salvage your money from turd wagon you do not believe in anymore. its not our problem really. theres been so much effort put into informing that people have to take responsibility for their actions at some point

the end result will be twofold:
1. decision of people to remove or add trust to GAW crypto
2. gov will decide if punishment is needed for GAWs "business model". investigation is underway

this community has no power to influence number 2 and this is your "judge jury and executioner" part in reality. you have to take responsibility for 1.

How utterly presumptuous, I do not mention GAW nor do I state whether I support them or not.  I beg to question the actions of those who have now become our newly self appointed crypto-nazi-police-force 'CNPF'. It is these people that now wish to impose their opinion and attack anyone who don't simply submit to their way of thinking. Just like governments they want to tell other people what to do and how to think. Some crypto news, we are all old enough to read do our own research, form our own opinions and make our own decisions and we don't need the CNPF telling us what to think or do. At least I still have a vote when it comes to the government but I don't recall voting for the crypto nazi's. The crypto nazi's pose an even bigger threat  to crypto as a whole, than GAW, and should be eradicated with the same distaste and vigour.

HAHA everyone here is now officially worse than GAW.  Because bitflux said so.

Puts everyone well in their place that guy does :-)

For the record, bitflux, if you don't like what people are saying here, don't read i.  It's that simple.  If it makes you angry, hurts you or upsets you, move on to something else.

It is the responsibility of everyone in crypto to ensure that people have as much information as possible available to them.  The last thing we need is heavy handed regulation of the type you seem to dream of just to deal with some half arsed scam artists, especially not when we are perfectly capable of looking after our own.  Maybe you're an arch statist, and can't function without someone in authority telling you the difference between right and wrong?  Whatever it is, don't go getting too righteous with the folk here.  They helped me see the light way back when...

And just who decided that it was 'everyone's' responsibility and when was it decided and who voted for that?

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:41:19 PM

What is clear is the lack of direction in crypto that allows self serving trolls to take advantage of others, more than anything it is these self serving trolls that need to be rooted out of crypto just like all other scammers in society.

Crypto is about mathematics order and precision not some loosely based self serving policing trolls. Every one can investigate and question but when your own conclusions, opinion and prejudices also become judge jury and executioner it is you who have lost the concept of Satoshi's intent and crypto.

Crypto is also a voting system if you believe you represent anybody then you will need a vote first that is called self determination and democracy the founding stones of any system that want to survive.

i agree direction is fuzzy due to gigantic size of btc. gigantic things make slow moves

yes and when you make your own conclusions you can withdraw your trust at any point in time. noone can force you to trust something. this i guess is your "judge jury and executioner" part in your mind and i disagree (see end of post). people might follow your example and they are free to do so. the thing you are suggesting is to suppress information because some people are involved too deep. thats the antithesis of working true democracy or freedom. uninformed people can be easily taken advantaged of.

we are not here to protect peoples trust/investment. free dissemination of information and giving the option to opt out. if you believe in GAW, by all means keep your trust there. the fact you want us "self righteous clowns" to stop informing others is downright evil (its funny you mention morals  Grin ). i understand you want to salvage your money from turd wagon you do not believe in anymore. its not our problem really. theres been so much effort put into informing that people have to take responsibility for their actions at some point

the end result will be twofold:
1. decision of people to remove or add trust to GAW crypto
2. gov will decide if punishment is needed for GAWs "business model". investigation is underway

this community has no power to influence number 2 and this is your "judge jury and executioner" part in reality. you have to take responsibility for 1.

How utterly presumptuous, I do not mention GAW nor do I state whether I support them or not.  I beg to question the actions of those who have now become our newly self appointed crypto-nazi-police-force 'CNPF'. It is these people that now wish to impose their opinion and attack anyone who don't simply submit to their way of thinking. Just like governments they want to tell other people what to do and how to think. Some crypto news, we are all old enough to read do our own research, form our own opinions and make our own decisions and we don't need the CNPF telling us what to think or do. At least I still have a vote when it comes to the government but I don't recall voting for the crypto nazi's. The crypto nazi's pose an even bigger threat  to crypto as a whole, than GAW, and should be eradicated with the same distaste and vigour.

stop my sides hurt

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Mi5h0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:43:59 PM

And just who decided that it was 'everyone's' responsibility and when was it decided and who voted for that?

On the day when you walked in the crypto world and accepted what it represent.
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:48:55 PM

Cherrry...I mean Josh making me laugh.   Smiley

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
bitflux

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:49:50 PM

lols was just having some fun trolling the trolls, they get upity so easily, you mean to say that somewhere in these 1000 odd pages there are facts, damn how did I miss those.  Grin

I do not mind that you're having fun, just like I do on the HT forum Smiley Just do not overdo it...
As for the facts, yes there are here. You just need to read better.
Unlike HT forum there is no 'ban hammer' here...

haha at least bitflux had a good laugh, he don't care shit for GAW nor for the CNPF seems like a bunch of butthurt peeps not quite over the loss of their anal virginity yet in any case. So if I never see them in a chat box again yeah IDGAF but they seem too wuahahah.
Take care of your pet rocks...  
end of topic
bye for now
thanks for the giggles  Cheesy
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 12:52:35 PM

I'm told that this is GAW selling Antminers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962477.0;all

If anyone can think of a reasonable way to confirm this please let me know. I think it's only fair if we give this user a bright red badge for selling hardware stolen from their customers.
Mi5h0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:55:51 PM

haha at least bitflux had a good laugh, he don't care shit for GAW nor for the CNPF seems like a bunch of butthurt peeps not quite over the loss of their anal virginity yet in any case.

Talking about yourself in the third person now? LOL

No problem, any time!  Grin
bitflux

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:59:35 PM

Walk away let it be, fisticuffs on the playground are for kids after school. Settle your vendettas on your own somewhere else in private. If you are not man enough to do so, at least keep your dirty laundry private, have some self respect. If you need attention pay a whore. If you want a fight be a man step up, sort it out and get it over with rather than resorting to 'girlie' talk in a chat box or forum. In short keep your nose out of others peoples business, get a life of your own.

Listen pal, I am going to be reading and taking part in this forum until the despicable scamming fraudster twat, Josh Garza is in bracelets and all his despicable minions over at Hashtalk are brought down as well.   This Paycoin fraud is the business of everybody who holds bitcoin, litecoin or other legitimate crypto currencies.

My feelings for the members of hashtalk have gone from surprise, to incredulity, to stunned amazement, to sympathy and now I think every single one of them left over there now is either directly complicit in a fraud, or deserves to lose every penny they invested.

Toxic fraudsters like Garza need to be chased out of crypto in order for it to go mainstream,  the reputation of bitcoin is only just moving away from being a drug currency and non stop scams are going to destroy any chance of mainstream adoption.

So this is our fucking business.

Must be why the whole world is flocking to embrace this crap officially protected by the crypto nazi police!
I am not your pal and no one in the bitcoin or rather the entire world gives a fuck about your business or GAW except you and a few of your butthurt palls and their pet rocks... end of topic
bitflux

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:07:11 PM

haha at least bitflux had a good laugh, he don't care shit for GAW nor for the CNPF seems like a bunch of butthurt peeps not quite over the loss of their anal virginity yet in any case.

Talking about yourself in the third person now? LOL

No problem, any time!  Grin

Lulz at least the last line was sincere Wink
Cash BTC

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:08:47 PM

Why people just don't let the SEC do its work.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:13:07 PM

If anyone can think of a reasonable way to confirm this please let me know. I think it's only fair if we give this user a bright red badge for selling hardware stolen from their customers.

interesting, what makes you think it could be GAW?
i was thinking we could get in contact with buyers and find out where they ship from but then it hit me that they probably stopped renting space in their home state and could ship god knows where

i guess the only way to verify would be to buy one  >_<
then recover settings
wbrant

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:14:09 PM

Not too long ago there was a video where amber (or some other GAW female) walked through the offices and scared Jmordica.  THat same exact miner was sitting on that same carpet agains the same wall in that video.

I am not able to find the video now, but i rember seeing it in that video all by iteself and wondering why a company with a data center would have an S4 sitting alone ( on Carpet no less)  perhaps someone else has that video?

Edit:  here it is https://hashtalk.org/topic/28177/scaring-joe/43

https://i.imgur.com/jLKWafa.jpg  and guess its not same exact carpet, but video is down so can't see what carpet is in other rooms.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:48:02 PM

What really needs examining is the value systems and principles of the individuals that have involved and associated themselves and participated in this affair to date. Two wrongs do not make a right nor was anybody granted a license to police anybody's affairs based on their own biased intentions or opinions. Neither have those involved stopped to consider the affect on other's and how they might be affected in the pursuit of their own self interest , the question is what kind of person wish to be associated further with this kind of lack of character, believe's  and value's.

Walk away let it be, fisticuffs on the playground are for kids after school. Settle your vendettas on your own somewhere else in private. If you are not man enough to do so, at least keep your dirty laundry private, have some self respect. If you need attention pay a whore. If you want a fight be a man step up, sort it out and get it over with rather than resorting to 'girlie' talk in a chat box or forum. In short keep your nose out of others peoples business, get a life of your own.
 Undecided

get out of crypto then. this is a very good example to learn from and to tell people to get a life instead of learning lessons is more than stupid. theres plenty to look at here

you go ahead and blindy invest your money. buy my pet rock for 1000 btc. you can sell it back to me for 9999 btc next month

also policing is a critical part of crypto. transparency is critical
blockchain doesnt lie so there are no biases

edit:
sandog you are not alone with that problem  Undecided hopefully you can salvage something out of it or learn for the future
Mr. Gonzo is a decent con man and this is a great example how most alt coins are just pure scams even if there is a known company behind it

Please stick to your pet rock and good luck selling it for BTC. Crypto needs community support rather than shunning it, telling others to get out is exactly what crypto needs +1. Please clarify if where and when I invested the money your presumptuous comments refer to. If crypto needs policing then establish a framework for it, everybody can't be a policeman based on their own opinion and 'bias', that spells 'public' chaos. What is rather clear is the mentality and value systems in 'here'.

Yes but we have a duty to inform the weak minded of how they are fucking up. When they don't listen and it becomes a shit show then we can have all of the fun that we want with it. Don't like it? GTFO.

What is just as pity-full as a scammer is a self appointed policing forum, that is downright dangerous and dumb. All the self-righteous clowns in the world is yet to make a difference. Who appointed these 'policemen', who voted for them, or is the policing based on opinion and bias as well? Please refer to others as weak-minded it further iterates the mentality of those 'policemen' who now wants to tell us what the weak-minded needs.

If having fun at the expense of others is your idea of a good time then it is you who have clearly displayed your lack of principles and character and now made yourself the target, take your own advice GTFO and STFU while you still can!

Au contraire my little deranged friend. The influx of you fucking noob shills is rather astonishing. How many XPY have you pimped for GAWD almighty? Seems like you are his little bitch. Yes it is amusing watching all of dumbfucks that you have reeled into your cesspool.

Tell me something, how many accounts on here have you created that have been put on ignore? Now go back to your shitcoin and let the adults watch this sideshow unfold. You are interrupting my fun.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:54:59 PM

Because more people can be roped in by this scam in the meantime.

Also, some of this evidence might never have reached the SEC.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:00:06 PM

They offered them on their website, there was a banner but the products themselves are gone now. Maybe they even sent me an email about it.
Cash BTC

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:09:33 PM

Because more people can be roped in by this scam in the meantime.

Also, some of this evidence might never have reached the SEC.

I've lost thousands already... let it be. Crypto is about freedom not about your Vengeance.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:11:26 PM

Well, it looks like coin brief made national news (not Mr Ganza related though)
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/us/virginia-isis-arrest/index.html

Washington (CNN)A 17-year-old Virginia student has been charged with helping recruit for ISIS, federal law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

The teen is an "intelligent kid," a man who hired him to write for a digital currency news website said Wednesday evening. Dustin O'Bryant, the editor of the website Coin Brief from Alabama, said: "He did not come across as radical in any way."

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JoostB

Activity: 391

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:13:31 PM

What on earth is wrong with that MrCoins guy? This must be the biggest idiot in existence.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/33171/hacker-s-prove-gaw-is-not-a-scam
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:17:41 PM

What on earth is wrong with that MrCoins guy? This must be the biggest idiot in existence.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/33171/hacker-s-prove-gaw-is-not-a-scam

He's not so much an idiot as he is the the one buying up all the coins that everyone else is selling, sometimes thousands at a time  He's in it for the money he can make - and doesn't care if it's a scam.  It's in his best interest to keep things running.  And, he does this willingly, even knowing that it's a scam, meaning he's just as much a part of the whole scam as Garza is, maybe even more so.
Pages: « 1 ... 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: