Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 [2141] 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376886 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 02:07:23 AM

Correct me if im wrong (and im wrong quite often) but i do believe Daffy and Allen are one and the same

This is one of those "quite often" cases Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:11:25 AM

ManeBjorn, (Scott Fargo, former writer at CCN & Editor-in-Chief of Bitcoinist) is a Moderator on PaycoinTalk???  OMG.....  

More pity for him here: http://www.joshjar.com/ 

After all his PAID shilling...Pitiful indeed.

Ok so let me get this straight as per the joshjar website

JoshJar is dedicated to helping those impacted by the collapse of GAW.

then next it says

Get your JoshJar Tee Here Every dollar of profit will be donated to Manebjorn.

and that's pretty much it... how does the profit go to those impacted? No info... its like a collection for a third world disaster... but one the idiots that invested created for themselves. That's like starting a fund me campaign for everyone that did poorly on their stock choices this year.

Scott Fargo shouldn't be compensated he should be criticised and be the one donating to all his criminal news posts in a journalism space that caused people to invest and lose themselves.. this piece of shit deserves nothing... Do people not think? At least BitJane posted an I am an idiot blog post... scott fargo posted bs news and now wants his investment back.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:19:40 AM

Agreed & it's time to stop crapping on BitJane.

She raffled off her entire XPY account for BTC & gave it all to Sean's Outpost.

That was like 8 months ago.

She completely washed her hands of the whole thing.

HUGE difference.

She's been volunteering to support Bitcoin for no pay ever since.

Move on.

Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 03:03:43 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n9x7q/gaw_asks_community_to_troll_the_trolls_in/cmbrog0

Lol allen seems pretty smart.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:28:55 AM

HUGE difference.

Move on.

I don't read any of the other forums, so i may have missed it, but has she come 100% clean about everything and spilled dirt on all the scumbags involved?

Washing hands is one thing, coming clean is something else. None of the assholes should be trusted until they do that, and even then they shouldn't be trusted because they are either so stupid that they fell for the scam, or so scummy that they participated. But coming clean would be a good step on the path to redemption.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 08:34:25 AM

HUGE difference.

Move on.

I don't read any of the other forums, so i may have missed it, but has she come 100% clean about everything and spilled dirt on all the scumbags involved?

Washing hands is one thing, coming clean is something else. None of the assholes should be trusted until they do that, and even then they shouldn't be trusted because they are either so stupid that they fell for the scam, or so scummy that they participated. But coming clean would be a good step on the path to redemption.

I think BitJane is just a small fish and there are far bigger ones to catch. also, if she raffled her stuff away it's fine.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:37:56 PM

HUGE difference.

Move on.

I think BitJane is just a small fish and there are far bigger ones to catch. also, if she raffled her stuff away it's fine.

Raffling off worthless paycoins doesn't make up for the lies. Telling people what she knew would have been more helpful to other people to help them get out (unless she is too stupid to have useful information). She is a small fish, but no one involved should be "forgiven" because they all jumped ship and passed their bags to other people instead of actually making amends.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:10:10 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 02:47:31 PM by Paul Revere

HUGE difference.

Move on.

Raffling off worthless paycoins doesn't make up for the lies. Telling people what she knew would have been more helpful to other people to help them get out (unless she is too stupid to have useful information). She is a small fish, but no one involved should be "forgiven" because they all jumped ship and passed their bags to other people instead of actually making amends.

I agree. What BJ did was simply try to make herself look less scummy after she was exposed as being a scumbag. Same thing as this JoshJar BS. The scumbags who were involved from the start and are still to this day running the Paycoin scam are just trying to make themselves look like a bunch of caring guys. Fuck that, they are scumbags. The fact that they are now giving the JoshJar proceeds to Scott Fargo pretty much sums up the whole JoshJar "charity" scam. Just another part of the ongoing scam- a plea for sympathy. Does Scott have to pro-rate his losses by calculating the "gifts" for bullshit stories that Josh gave him to legitimize his fraud and sucker in more people? How about subtracting the losses of all those he helped sucker in. Same thing with Allen Shinners. He shilled hardcore for GAW and Paycoin, LONG after it was readily apparent that the whole thing was a big fraud scheme. So, IF the "GAWsuit" were to ever happen  Roll Eyes, is Allen going to subtract losses of the many others that he helped sucker into the fraud scheme from his potential reward?

P.S: Whenever Scott Fargo is mentioned I always immediately think back to the episode where he started posting in this thread and "magically"- coinidentally- out of nowhere, some assholes showed up and started hardcore vicious slur attacks on him, belittling his disability and such. Why? To try to make those speaking truth about the ongoing GAW/Paycoin fraud operation look bad. Same as the fake threats against Garza's family that appeared on Reddit about that time frame as well- whic, Josh ADMITTED he had staged during the Google shitshow with the Aussie dickhead where Josh phoned in and said he was driving- (was actually in Dubai at that time) I was sure that whole Scott Fargo insult episode was staged right while it was happening and said so. If so, Fargo was obviously in on that. Now they are using this cripple as a scam prop again. DISGUSTING.  ALL of these fucking scumbags running the Paycoin scam make me sick to my stomach.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:41:41 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 04:00:03 PM by Paul Revere

Dug a little and found the Fargo insult episode. Darned near all of the really bad shit (posted by brand new accounts) was deleted.

These off the wall hate posts are so over the top it makes me wonder if they are not actually some sick Cointelpro from the GAW camp to discredit what is being said here in this thread. After all, GAW  does not have a leg to stand on when it comes to facts, so the best they can really do is try to discredit the messenger. Plain old mounds of useless bullshit posts from obvious shills was not getting the job done to hide the truth being exposed here. Is it coincidental that out of the blue our crippled reporter who is obviously a GAW shill of some sort (knowing or unknowing) shows up in this thread at the same time someone who seems like he was scientifically designed to attack him in the most vulgar manner possible? I smell a rat. The kind of a filthy smirking rat that would stoop as low as something like this so he could shield himself and continue a scam.

Food for thought gentleman, I bid you all goodnight.

Here is where Fargo started stirring the shitpot to make himself a target for obvious (to me) staged slur attacks:

I am not paid by GAW nor have I been.  I write about many companies and I am not paid by them either.

Lie much, asshole?

And here I found this gem while the night of the 2nd was heating up. This was well before the Emails confirming that he was in Josh's pocket were revealed.

It's ok I understand.  People are concerned and we as a Bitcoin community world wide has been burned by scams and disasters like Gox and BFL along with others.
GAW is doing something new and that has some people excited and others upset and afraid of another huge scam and disaster.  We all have worries and the next several weeks will show if GAW can do it or not.   We will have more info on just want the deal is or is not with retailers, we will see if they can get their debit card and bill pay going.  If they do it will be good if not we will see why.  There are many companies trying similar things even ZeusMiner stopped making hardware to focus on the cloud and their payment system.  We are seeing an evolution in Bitcoin and the industry with many players doing all sorts of stuff.  It is exciting and nerve raking as there is real money involved and peoples lives.
We as a community need to support each other and at times agree to disagree and move on from there.
I promise you if I find hard evidence GAW is a scam I will get the news out ASAP.  I am looking at things people are worried about and I ask more and more difficult questions of GAW and others.  So far there are some rumors and flags but also some things that have moved forward and a huge community that supports them for better or worse.  That is what all coins want and need are committed communities.  That is what gives them value and gets them used.  
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are the cusp of another evolution of how we interact with each other and have a monetary system backed by the faith of people and not governments who do not always have our best interests in mind.  Bitcoin is changing things and I think for the better.
I am excited about what was started in 2009 and want to see where were are in 3009.
Happy New Year and Best Wishes to you and everyone. :-)

That is a well written and concise pile of contrite ass covering horseshit. The fact of the matter is that Josh Garza and his company GAW repeatedly lie about everything, all day, every day, with reams of direct evidence showing so. The guy can not even complete a sentence without contradicting himself. And your readers are supposed to believe that you are an actual reporter and you can not find hard evidence? I have to call bullshit on that one. You are either completely inept as a journalist or a complete liar.

Case in point:

There was a massive security breach with Paybase that allowed thousands of people to directly access other people's accounts showing balances and giving detailed information about the account holder. You reported it was "static data of customer sessions" and that "No coins or Private data was lost" . That sir is not bad journalism, that is an outright lie. Balances and account holder information is definitely private data, and I am certain you are well aware that anonymity for many people investing in crypto currencies is paramount. Did you previously work for the NSA where they record every telephone call people make and then call it "meta data" or what? That report was a total disgrace, and the fact that you will lie directly to people's face's means that you have no respect for them and think they are fools that will believe whatever you write. Well, you can count me out of the group. And then the fact that the powder puff bullshit "article" (GAW press release) is framed by GAW ads completely shreds any amount of credibility that someone might still mistakenly have for you. Perhaps you should spend your time trying to blow smoke up people's asses somewhere like HashTalk where they are gullible fools and the forum is run by the guy keeping your lights on.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:56:14 PM

wow still can't believe this thread is going strong lol

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:02:31 PM

HUGE difference.

Move on.

I agree. What BJ did was simply try to make herself look less scummy after she was exposed as being a scumbag. Same thing as this JoshJar BS. The scumbags who were involved from the start and are still to this day running the Paycoin scam are just trying to make themselves look like a bunch of caring guys. Fuck that, they are scumbags. The fact that they are now giving the JoshJar proceeds to Scott Fargo pretty much sums up the whole JoshJar "charity" scam. Just another part of the ongoing scam- a plea for sympathy. Does Scott have to pro-rate his losses by calculating the "gifts" for bullshit stories that Josh gave him to legitimize his fraud and sucker in more people? How about subtracting the losses of all those he helped sucker in. Same thing with Allen Shinners. He shilled hardcore for GAW and Paycoin, LONG after it was readily apparent that the whole thing was a big fraud scheme. So, IF the "GAWsuit" were to ever happen  Roll Eyes, is Allen going to subtract losses of the many others that he helped sucker into the fraud scheme from his potential reward?

P.S: Whenever Scott Fargo is mentioned I always immediately think back to the episode where he started posting in this thread and "magically"- coinidentally- out of nowhere, some assholes showed up and started hardcore vicious slur attacks on him, belittling his disability and such. Why? To try to make those speaking truth about the ongoing GAW/Paycoin fraud operation look bad. Same as the fake threats against Garza's family that appeared on Reddit about that time frame as well- whic, Josh ADMITTED he had staged during the Google shitshow with the Aussie dickhead where Josh phoned in and said he was driving- (was actually in Dubai at that time) I was sure that whole Scott Fargo insult episode was staged right while it was happening and said so. If so, Fargo was obviously in on that. Now they are using this cripple as a scam prop again. DISGUSTING.  ALL of these fucking scumbags running the Paycoin scam make me sick to my stomach.

Why don't people READ?

BitJane raffled off her entire account to the Muggles for BTC & donated $1500 in BTC to Sean's outpost, a BTC charity.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:09:26 PM

BitJane used to edit Garza's incoherent rants for HashTalk until he started deleting posts & she quit.

She saved all the work & sent it to SEC / FBI.    Grin

She was working with the SEC over the summer, giving them stuff no one else had.

I think it's OK to reveal this now.

aRegularNobody

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:24:10 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 06:43:55 PM by aRegularNobody

HUGE difference.

Move on.

Whenever I read anything you ever write. You are one angry fuck.

Given the amount of time / effort you put into all out flipping out on people in this thread one can only assume that you lost money invested in paycoin.
One thing that seems to stand out and is somewhat bothersome is the way you constantly call people asshole's scumbags and "piece of shit" .

So lets evaluate the personality traits you display with your activity here

[1]  Given the amount of post and time spent in this thread you are more then likely unemployed then not  -  An individual with a job does not have the time energy nor desire to post round the clock in the same thread saying the same thing to the same people every single day.  An individual with a career / job who shares the same views and opinions that feels equally as strongly regarding such would still be distracted by other goals or even everyday life and would have faded away long before now,  maybe occasionally returning for a rant or 2 here and there.

[2]   You have an abusive personality - Considering the amount of times you have name called in this thread it's fair to assume that you are an abusive person but I don't really peg you as physically threatening but rather verbally abusive.  Verbally abusive people are usually products of Physical abuse who lack the confidence to be physically confrontational but are still angry and need a outlet. This anger is commonly released in the form of yelling screaming and name calling.    Sadly the loved ones of these people seem to get the worst of it as these types of people tend to have more confidence in the realm of physical abuse towards loved ones  wife / girlfriend / children Generally people they know can not hurt them back or would not hurt them too badly if they could.

[3]  You are envious  - The anger you show towards anyone in the paycoin saga who has managed to find a way to gain or profit you pretty much flip shit.  You form all conspiracy's and biasly dig for facts to support them.  You go out of your way to find out who these people are.  You shuffle through there post history selectively taking pieces of conversations and use them out of context to support your hypothesis.  you spend hours studying / auditing the blockchain to form conclusions of who owns them when in reality there is no way to actually prove or disprove your theory with the evidence you provide so you paint them with ridiculous drawings and meme's and present them as a joke rather then credible evidence.

Given the time I could write a 20 page profile on you but feel as if I've already proven what I wanted to so ill stop here.

Point and case.
 Pot meet Kettle

Unemployed,  Abusive & jealous = Not qualified to call others "Asshole" "piece of shit" or "scumbag"    you are by definition of a scumbag piece of shit asshole.
You have some skills and seem to have drive but lack guidance & direction,  My advice?  Find a Job Asshole.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:39:46 PM

BitJane used to edit Garza's incoherent rants for HashTalk until he started deleting posts & she quit.

She saved all the work & sent it to SEC / FBI.    Grin

She was working with the SEC over the summer, giving them stuff no one else had.

I think it's OK to reveal this now.

If there is ever actual evidence of that, I will maybe give her a little credit. Still won't do much for the idiots she convinced to lose money or excuse her from being publicly quiet.

I have a feeling a lot more asshole will claim that they were cooperating with the authorities and can't talk about than the amount that actually did.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:13:47 PM

whats the internet full of? armchair lawyers and psychologists

ps: whats wrong with digging who is behind what? would it be better to let people operate in the shadows?
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:46:46 PM

HUGE difference.

Move on.

Given the amount of time / effort you put into all out flipping out on people in this thread one can only assume that you lost money invested in paycoin.
One thing that seems to stand out and is somewhat bothersome is the way you constantly call people asshole's scumbags and "piece of shit" .

[1]  Given the amount of post and time spent in this thread you are more then likely unemployed then not  -  An individual with a job does not have the time energy nor desire to post round the clock in the same thread saying the same thing to the same people every single day.  An individual with a career / job who shares the same views and opinions that feels equally as strongly regarding such would still be distracted by other goals or even everyday life and would have faded away long before now,  maybe occasionally returning for a rant or 2 here and there.

[2]   You have an abusive personality - Considering the amount of times you have name called in this thread it's fair to assume that you are an abusive person but I don't really peg you as physically threatening but rather verbally abusive.  Verbally abusive people are usually products of Physical abuse who lack the confidence to be physically confrontational but are still angry and need a outlet. This anger is commonly released in the form of yelling screaming and name calling.    Sadly the loved ones of these people seem to get the worst of it as these types of people tend to have more confidence in the realm of physical abuse towards loved ones  wife / girlfriend / children Generally people they know can not hurt them back or would not hurt them too badly if they could.

[3]  You are envious  - The anger you show towards anyone in the paycoin saga who has managed to find a way to gain or profit you pretty much flip shit.  You form all conspiracy's and biasly dig for facts to support them.  You go out of your way to find out who these people are.  You shuffle through there post history selectively taking pieces of conversations and use them out of context to support your hypothesis.  you spend hours studying / auditing the blockchain to form conclusions of who owns them when in reality there is no way to actually prove or disprove your theory with the evidence you provide so you paint them with ridiculous drawings and meme's and present them as a joke rather then credible evidence.

Given the time I could write a 20 page profile on you but feel as if I've already proven what I wanted to so ill stop here.

Point and case.
 Pot meet Kettle

Unemployed,  Abusive & jealous = Not qualified to call others "Asshole" "piece of shit" or "scumbag"    you are by definition of a scumbag piece of shit asshole.
You have some skills and seem to have drive but lack guidance & direction,  My advice?  Find a Job Asshole.

Or should I say Chappette?

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:31:33 PM

than not "then"
case in point not "case and point"

https://www.google.com/search?num=20q=%22case+and+point%22+paycoin

IMO

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:49:21 PM

HUGE difference.

Move on.

[1]  Given the amount of post and time spent in this thread you are more then likely unemployed then not  -  An individual with a job does not have the time energy nor desire to post round the clock in the same thread saying the same thing to the same people every single day.  An individual with a career / job who shares the same views and opinions that feels equally as strongly regarding such would still be distracted by other goals or even everyday life and would have faded away long before now,  maybe occasionally returning for a rant or 2 here and there.

Point and case.
 Pot meet Kettle

Paul Revere has a job, he works in the construction field. Probably makes more than you do lol
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:09:09 AM

Them scammers gots the thin skins.  Funny how many of them think that the appropriate reply to being called out for being a butt pimple is to attack the people who posted all the evidence proving their butt pimple properties.

wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:54:38 AM

they are running paybase v2 now (lol)
Pages: « 1 ... 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 [2141] 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: