Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 [2164] 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:01:20 PM

0O0O

Where to begin:

#1 I was taken for a ride by Garza. No longer, I am really happy and proud where I am right now - Team Paycoin are my family - they have treated me extremely well, the community are an extended part.

#2 The devs now are doing an amazing job, as I conversed earlier, watch this space.

#3 Yes, I would like to say hi to the community, in fact many of you have come back.

@favdesu - there is no need for me to make a new account?

@Paul Revere, you horrible being, yes, I have screenshots of when you posted pictures  my dead birds right here on this very thread. You can be all brazen, hiding. It's ok.

Simple statements.

Above all I came here to say the Zencloud has closed and to test the waters, but they be foul, not getting away from that eh.

A Majority here just cannot stop going around in circles, this is fascinating and thought provoking too.

I have found in an interesting and altogether quite entertaining experience, and for that, again I am thankful.

Is there some sort of scumbag handbook? I feel like I've read a bunch of them accuse people of "going around in circles" when they get asked the same questions over and over again because they don't answer them.

Team Paycoin is made up of the same schmucks that either took all of your money before, or were in the best position to see/call out Garza's bullshit and did nothing about it, that's a great family you have there.

There is no point in "developing" anything about this shitcoin. Such a large number of coins are in the hands of scumbags or people that got ripped off by those scumbags that any actual "progress" will be erased by the ensuing dump by those scumbags or people trying to get made whole.

The only thing that made paycoin different from any other coin was the $20 dollar promise by a scumbag and the huge number of scumbags involved in ripping off so many marks. The head scumbag is apparently gone, with the $20 promise. If these "devs" weren't the same scumbags as before they would start a new coin for all of their "progress," but then they wouldn't be able to do as much because they wouldn't have so many coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:58:41 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 04:08:54 PM by altheshort

0O0O

Where to begin:

#1 I was taken for a ride by Garza. No longer, I am really happy and proud where I am right now - Team Paycoin are my family - they have treated me extremely well, the community are an extended part.

#2 The devs now are doing an amazing job, as I conversed earlier, watch this space.

#3 Yes, I would like to say hi to the community, in fact many of you have come back.

@favdesu - there is no need for me to make a new account?

@Paul Revere, you horrible being, yes, I have screenshots of when you posted pictures  my dead birds right here on this very thread. You can be all brazen, hiding. It's ok.

Simple statements.

Above all I came here to say the Zencloud has closed and to test the waters, but they be foul, not getting away from that eh.

A Majority here just cannot stop going around in circles, this is fascinating and thought provoking too.

I have found in an interesting and altogether quite entertaining experience, and for that, again I am thankful.

Is there some sort of scumbag handbook? I feel like I've read a bunch of them accuse people of "going around in circles" when they get asked the same questions over and over again because they don't answer them.

Team Paycoin is made up of the same schmucks that either took all of your money before, or were in the best position to see/call out Garza's bullshit and did nothing about it, that's a great family you have there.

There is no point in "developing" anything about this shitcoin. Such a large number of coins are in the hands of scumbags or people that got ripped off by those scumbags that any actual "progress" will be erased by the ensuing dump by those scumbags or people trying to get made whole.

The only thing that made paycoin different from any other coin was the $20 dollar promise by a scumbag and the huge number of scumbags involved in ripping off so many marks. The head scumbag is apparently gone, with the $20 promise. If these "devs" weren't the same scumbags as before they would start a new coin for all of their "progress," but then they wouldn't be able to do as much because they wouldn't have so many coins.

This is exactly what I think about paycoin at the moment. And krumz, on point two, other than the botched and overcomplicated introduction of the microprimes, just what what the genius devs achieved? All I see is wallet problems and forks.

The claims you make for your altcoin are literally no different to any other semi dead alt coin's community.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:33:06 PM

So I received this final shutdown down notice from Zencloud a couple weeks ago asking me to retrieve my Microprime(?) key (I didn't realize XPY was still alive lol). Anyways I couldn't be bothered to find more, I've lost enough money as it is with Paycoin. But I was just wondering if I'm missing out on anything?

Short answer: no.

Long-ish answer: microprime key is supposed to give you the ability to stake coins in your QT wallet at the "prime" rate (25% annual AFAIK). But the wallet takes forever to sync, is prone to forks and orphans, and coin limit is not working so everyone gets to be a little Garza. That's the amazing job Krumz was so "exited" to tell us about.
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:33:45 PM

I thought I was on iggy mode here. In fact, you should ask if I actually have any authoriton to be answering externally easilly recognisable questions anyway - What's that song called?. And no, I have not signed up to the GAWsuit, cannot be asked.  Shocked

And my wallet, and others are working fine, in fact, oh, nvm.

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:38:38 PM

I thought I was on iggy mode here. In fact, you should ask if I actually have any authoriton to be answering externally easilly recognisable questions anyway - What's that song called?. And no, I have not signed up to the GAWsuit, cannot be asked.  Shocked

Care to actually answer any questions that you offered to answer?

Care to apologize for your blatant lie about myself in a feeble and idiotic attempt to discredit me?

Care to apologize to all of those that you helped  (and still are helping) get ripped off by your "Family"?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:47:22 PM

I thought I was on iggy mode here. In fact, you should ask if I actually have any authoriton to be answering externally easilly recognisable questions anyway - What's that song called?. And no, I have not signed up to the GAWsuit, cannot be asked.  Shocked

Care to apologize for your blatant lie about myself in a feeble and idiotic attempt to discredit me?

Care to apologize to all of those that you helped  (and still are helping) get ripped off by your "Family"?

#1 The question that can be answered are easily accessible upon the world wide web.

#2 Could you find the post of whom did post the pics then pls, tbh I could not be asked to search but seeing as you are proficient in this archaic system please do so. For that I do actually apologize for the finger pointing; I still do however think you are a low life fowl mouth individual <--- see what I did there. Oh and to try to discredit you, pull the other one, you were anonymous before Anonymous. Takes some doing that.

#3 Many have and do thank me, you're welcome.

Now, I have a question for the honourable patrons here: Star Trek or Star Wars?

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:56:00 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 06:24:19 PM by Paul Revere

I thought I was on iggy mode here. In fact, you should ask if I actually have any authoriton to be answering externally easilly recognisable questions anyway - What's that song called?. And no, I have not signed up to the GAWsuit, cannot be asked.  Shocked

Care to apologize to all of those that you helped  (and still are helping) get ripped off by your "Family"?

#1 The question that can be answered are easily accessible upon the world wide web.

#2 Could you find the post of whom did post the pics then pls, tbh I could not be asked to search but seeing as you are proficient in this archaic system please do so. For that I do actually apologize for the finger pointing; I still do however think you are a low life fowl mouth individual <--- see what I did there.

#3 Many have and do thank me, you're welcome.

Now, I have a question for the honourable patrons here: Star Trek or Star Wars?

Does that #3 include Trixter (something like that)? He was the guy dying of cancer whom you helped con into investing his life savings in Paycoin, right? Did you and your "family" have fun jerking eachother off by raising a pittance to give to the poor fucker to try to make yourselves look good? You and your Family make me sick to my stomach. Fucking creeps.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:00:29 PM

Can I just add that you need to do some timeline practices, really one of the functions of me popping in, of my own free will was to point out that Garza has gone and some good things have occurred. But in fact it is such a moronic environment here that the same regurgitated rubbish gets recycled, piled on, like a big fecal matter mountain. Maybe if you dig through that pile of festering poo you may find some enjoyment, but really, it is quite boring. Time to move on peeps.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:00:43 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:04:40 PM by suchmoon

Awesome, you should probably head back and tell that to your buddies because they seem to be confused with all those fine-working wallets.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:02:51 PM

Can I just add that you need to do some timeline practices, really one of the functions of me popping in, of my own free will was to point out that Garza has gone and some good things have occurred. But in fact it is such a moronic environment here that the same regurgitated rubbish gets recycled, piled on, like a big fecal matter mountain. Maybe if you dig through that pile of festering poo you may find some enjoyment, but really, it is quite boring. Time to move on peeps.

Ok, I'm going to assume you're talking about Paycoin here. Why haven't you moved on then?
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:07:37 PM

Prove to me that Josh Garza is not currently working with the Team Paycoin scumbags.

What actually happened was the GAW gang split up after the hiest and pointed fingers at eachother and called eachother poo poo heads on the intertoobz. How does that equal "Garza is gone"? You are one seriously gullible son of a bitch.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:12:05 PM

Yup, bored now. A shame, time to reheat my pizza.

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:13:35 PM

Nothing else to add, ya fucking liar?

Edit to add: How about announcing on that cult forum you love so much that you are over here "taking on the detractors"? Show them all just what a piece of fucking gutter trash hero you REALLY are.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:16:25 PM

Edit to add: How about announcing on that cult forum you love so much that you are over here "taking on the detractors"? Show them all just what a piece of fucking gutter trash you REALLY are.

The most important ppl know, and besides, this is not the only thread on this forum.

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:18:24 PM

Edit to add: How about announcing on that cult forum you love so much that you are over here "taking on the detractors"? Show them all just what a piece of fucking gutter trash you REALLY are.

The most important ppl know, and besides, this is not the only thread on this forum.

Who exactly are you speaking of? Shinners? Allcock? Some other asshole scammer chumps that you worship over there?

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:21:56 PM

Who exactly are you speaking of? Shinners? Allcock? Some other asshole scammer chumps that you worship over there?

1,2 miss a few 99, 100.

Are you missing me already?

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:26:50 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 04:39:08 PM by Paul Revere

1,2 miss a few 99, 100.

Awe, running away with your lil puppy dog tail tucked between your asscheeks already? So sowwys. Buhbyes ya fucking LIAR.

Edit to add: I am quite aware that there are other threads on this forum. All legitimate coin crews have one, for instance. Where the fuck is the TeamPaycoin thread? Huh asshole? There isn't one. Know why? Because they and their fucking scams would get torn to pieces here in reality, so they stay in their cult forum, where assholes like you help to wrangle in more victims for your criminal "Family". Fuck that, fuck them, and fuck you. Have a nice day, ya fucking liar.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:05:46 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 04:08:13 PM by altheshort

In fact, you should ask if I actually have any authoriton to be answering externally easilly recognisable questions anyway

What does that word salad even mean? That's straight from the Garza faux-business phrasebook, typos and all.  

Again, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to press you on this, old chap; what have these supposedly brilliant devs achieved?
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:14:45 PM

1,2 miss a few 99, 100.

Awe, running away with your lil puppy dog tail tucked between your asscheeks already? So sowwys. Buhbyes ya fucking LIAR.

Edit to add: I am quite aware that there are other threads on this forum. All legitimate coin crews have one, for instance. Where the fuck is the TeamPaycoin thread? Huh asshole? There isn't one. Know why? Because they and their fucking scams would get torn to pieces here in reality, so they stay in their cult forum, where assholes like you help to wrangle in more victims for your criminal "Family". Fuck that, fuck them, and fuck you. Have a nice day, ya fucking liar.

Oh, I am still around fowl mouth one.  Tongue 

I was at primary school and the bully of said school, well I saw him running up behind me, via his shadow, I turned around and raised my leg so he effectively ran full pelt into my foot, he went down in a bloody pile. The whole school laughed at him and he never picked on anyone else again, I was around 5 then, so very small, but I learnt to stand up to bullies. I don't run from anything, or anyone, in fact, I protect others too. Of course these facts will be twisted. Maybe you should ask why I have come here, is it to wind up, or stand up?

I shall let you divulge that for a while and check back later, ttfn !

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:20:11 PM

1,2 miss a few 99, 100.

Oh, I am still around fowl mouth one.  Tongue 

I was at primary school and the bully of said school, well I saw him running up behind me, via his shadow, I turned around and raised my leg so he effectively ran full pelt into my foot, he went down in a bloody pile. The whole school laughed at him and he never picked on anyone else again, I was around 5 then, so very small, but I learnt to stand up to bullies. I don't run from anything, or anyone, in fact, I protect others too. Of course these facts will be twisted. Maybe you should ask why I have come here, is it to wind up, or stand up?

I shall let you divulge that for a while and check back later, ttfn !

Huh Boozing it up in Jolly Old England this evening there Krumley? Or, did you have Garza do the copy check for you on that masterpiece of philosophy?

Pages: « 1 ... 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 [2164] 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: