Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 [2333] 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:24:34 AM

pointless to respond to criminals like him. he is just happy he didnt get in trouble for death threats and what not

LOL

3 brainless posts, 2 of them just "LOLs"

Still, it can't be Homero.  @kermit writes much better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:40:51 AM

I wonder what ever happened to Carlos?  Was he convicted of DUI? 

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:49:47 PM

wasnt there pics he posted  of him and his toadies flying on a private jet?

"look at how i spent all the cash that you gullible suckers sent me for pngs!"
might as well have been written all over his face, FFS!

Thanx owl for that PDQ reply. You're good!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:53:14 PM

That was a quick "year or so"

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 04:17:02 PM

3 years later you bunch of unloved fucking retards have yet to figure out nothings going to happen.

I should have Shilled harder n got more free shit.   

Bye fuckers.   Ill check back in another year or so.... I'm sure you'll all be here posting while an actual life eludes you.

so how's the ponzi/scam business going these days? you seem not too pleased

KERMY

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:22:05 PM

3 years later you bunch of unloved fucking retards have yet to figure out nothings going to happen.

I should have Shilled harder n got more free shit.  

Bye fuckers.   Ill check back in another year or so.... I'm sure you'll all be here posting while an actual life eludes you.

so how's the ponzi/scam business going these days? you seem not too pleased

3 years later you bunch of unloved fucking retards have yet to figure out nothings going to happen

He seems to have you trolls pegged dead on. LOL
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:55:31 PM

unloved fucking retards eh? .... oh yu got issues man.
hey homero, yu feeling a little unloved yourself there lately bud?
well tell yu what, I gotta nice stylish purple vest for you.
worn only once on halloween. i couldnt find the mask tho you wont need it anyway.  Cheesy

mariah

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:12:29 PM

@KERMY

you get it all stuffy?
truckinusa

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:17:09 AM

I wonder what ever happened to Carlos?  Was he convicted of DUI? 
I see he is still wanted by the Brattkeboro PD.  If that is true...I'd love to crowd fund a bounty on him or pay a bounty hunter to apprehend him.

▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
KERMY

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:21:58 AM

@KERMY

you get it all stuffy?

Yep! I got it all lumpy. ROFL.
Get ready for the butthole pucker fest headed your way. Your asshole will pucker up so bad it'll eat your shorts and right through your chair. Coming "SOON".
  Cheesy
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:43:56 AM

In all honesty I must say I feel sorry for Uncle Stu. All this time, this was nothing more than a project, a make-me-feel-good mentorship shit kinda thing. Pluck the street urchin from the gutters, the runt of the disbanded 'Homero Garza' litter, to make me feel good. Street urchin gutter kid Homero Garza from the slums from who knows where. Awe Elise, lets help him out, let's 'feel good' with our wealth.

Humor Homero, he's eager he's keen, he's full of bullshit but he's harmless as far as I can see.

BOOM!  and the years go by, a wack ton of fucking bullshit lands in Uncle Stu's lap, 20 million dollars you owe us through your friend.

Uncle Stu didn't really need this didn't really want this weird ass Homero the street urchin gutter boy's crypto currency shit new world idea scheme.

But he played along. The rich and the poor, since Aunty Cantor gave me all this inheritance, let me try to give back. And here we have it, a good simple deed gone wrong. Gutter snipe Homero barter trading teeth with his own mother, lies in bed with his hideous son grinning like a Cheshire cat, I am not done.

From a whimsical side project to help the disadvantaged, Homero the runt of the litter drops a multi million dollar sack of shit in Uncle Stu's lap.

How many 'i told you so" don'tellElise's is going on in that house hold today.  Cheesy

For shits and giggles, can Shinners and his team. Please, PLEASE subpoena Elon and ask him if he ever gifted Homero with a Tesla in real life or his dreams.

The sad reality is I don't think Homero believes he has ever done anything wrong. There his kids oblivous to what is going on, come some day soon, they google Homero Garza and SEC and this thread and litigation through the moon, and what does he say. Oh Jett young son, its the trolls that is all go a head back to your kindergarten class, and if they ask your for a refund on the candy you sold that day after shelf date life carton of milk, well say to them...we had a deal and we stick to our deals.

NAPALM ANYONE?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

truckinusa

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:57:14 AM

In all honesty I must say I feel sorry for Uncle Stu. All this time, this was nothing more than a project, a make-me-feel-good mentorship shit kinda thing. Pluck the street urchin from the gutters, the runt of the disbanded 'Homero Garza' litter, to make me feel good. Street urchin gutter kid Homero Garza from the slums from who knows where. Awe Elise, lets help him out, let's 'feel good' with our wealth.

Humor Homero, he's eager he's keen, he's full of bullshit but he's harmless as far as I can see.

BOOM!  and the years go by, a wack ton of fucking bullshit lands in Uncle Stu's lap, 20 million dollars you owe us through your friend.

Uncle Stu didn't really need this didn't really want this weird ass Homero the street urchin gutter boy's crypto currency shit new world idea scheme.

But he played along. The rich and the poor, since Aunty Cantor gave me all this inheritance, let me try to give back. And here we have it, a good simple deed gone wrong. Gutter snipe Homero barter trading teeth with his own mother, lies in bed with his hideous son grinning like a Cheshire cat, I am not done.

From a whimsical side project to help the disadvantaged, Homero the runt of the litter drops a multi million dollar sack of shit in Uncle Stu's lap.

How many 'i told you so" don'tellElise's is going on in that house hold today.  Cheesy

For shits and giggles, can Shinners and his team. Please, PLEASE subpoena Elon and ask him if he ever gifted Homero with a Tesla in real life or his dreams.

The sad reality is I don't think Homero believes he has ever done anything wrong. There his kids oblivous to what is going on, come some day soon, they google Homero Garza and SEC and this thread and litigation through the moon, and what does he say. Oh Jett young son, its the trolls that is all go a head back to your kindergarten class, and if they ask your for a refund on the candy you sold that day after shelf date life carton of milk, well say to them...we had a deal and we stick to our deals.

NAPALM ANYONE?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Most people are not motivated by the goodness of their heart.  If that is not the case I am sure Homero has a very sore booty hole.

▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 02:03:21 AM

Yeah it is starting to look like Homero's biggest scam would be this class action against Stu, if it all works out that way. Hopefully the SEC will still have the last laugh.

I can't really feel sorry for Stu though. Being that slow and having that much [inherited] money is always dangerous. He's lucky he's in it "only" for ~$20m. It probably wouldn't bankrupt him but may make retirement with Elise less enjoyable.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:05:58 AM

@KERMY

you get it all stuffy?

Yep! I got it all lumpy. ROFL.
Get ready for the butthole pucker fest headed your way. Your asshole will pucker up so bad it'll eat your shorts and right through your chair. Coming "SOON".
  Cheesy

what the phuck inspires you to post homero ass licking drivel on this thread  with a noob account jizz-stain nn??!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kermy  (thanx owl!)

apart from making yourself look like a complete moron that is....

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:56:24 AM

Josh is back on FaceBook *GRINNING*

Thinks it's OK to start trolling BCT again.

Seems legit.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:16:50 AM

Yeah it is starting to look like Homero's biggest scam would be this class action against Stu, if it all works out that way. Hopefully the SEC will still have the last laugh.

I can't really feel sorry for Stu though. Being that slow and having that much [inherited] money is always dangerous. He's lucky he's in it "only" for ~$20m. It probably wouldn't bankrupt him but may make retirement with Elise less enjoyable.

I don't know how anything in this saga could shock me, but I would really be shocked if someone who became a VP at Cantor was able to get fucked by a peon like Garza.

I can see him conning Stu out of some money, but leaving him holding the bag of all of this is crazy.
mariah

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:19:43 AM

@KERMY
your imagination run wild, the men in jail like that, they are willing to Gay like you to fuck,
then you can write long letters to Jessica, and tell her all about the new Fuckfriends you made  Grin Grin Grin
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 04:39:39 PM

I don't know how anything in this saga could shock me, but I would really be shocked if someone who became a VP at Cantor was able to get fucked by a peon like Garza.

I can see him conning Stu out of some money, but leaving him holding the bag of all of this is crazy.

Perhaps he got into Cantor via family connections... so maybe not quite an uber-smart self-made entrepreneur. Plus greed. There is always greed. Dreams of being the next Bill Gates or Elon Musk.

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/28/business/with-partners-like-these-who-needs-rivals.html

Mr. Fraser, Mrs. Cantor's nephew
truckinusa

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:38:27 PM

Perhaps he got into Cantor via family connections... so maybe not quite an uber-smart self-made entrepreneur. Plus greed. There is always greed. Dreams of being the next Bill Gates or Elon Musk.

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/28/business/with-partners-like-these-who-needs-rivals.html

Oh?  You didn't know that?  I'd like to know the Homero/Stuart connection.  I'd also like to know where Carlos is so I could collect the bounty.  I bet if I called some local bail bondsmen they would like their bond back!

▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:47:42 AM

Oh?  You didn't know that?  I'd like to know the Homero/Stuart connection.  I'd also like to know where Carlos is so I could collect the bounty.  I bet if I called some local bail bondsmen they would like their bond back!

Homero was good friends with Uncle Stu's son.  that's how they met.  i can't remember where i read that, but it's true.

i imagine garza's mom probably cleaned the Frasier's toilets and their children ended up playing together.

Pages: « 1 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 [2333] 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: