Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:26:33 PM

BOTTOM LINE

WHERE IS THE PROMISED CNN INTERVIEW !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:27:19 PM

Think some of the elders in here did not have there meds today. Some things are a little much. Wishing someone was dead and a shot at Amber. When did the GAW employees get involved in this one. Otherwise we should be here to have a open forum about GAW and help the people that need a open place to talk. To vent and or discuss there issues. I actually Hope Josh pulls off the ICO. I do still have a HP investment there. That if things work out I will reinvest there. In the same token i have sold all my miners there at this point and only reinvest if the ICO works out.So here is to hopping that hes not pulling a Ponzi or whatever other creative scams come to mind. The people at HT should remember that the HP conversion was pushed out by one week. Also that the zenpool crashed in one week. So those are the red flags(There are a couple of others as well). In the same token the people in this forum that have been playing the game forever and have seen all the scams.Should warn the people that are new to the game that the red flags are there and what they are. Allow them to make an informed decisions. Thanks  

As far as I'm concerned anyone and everyone that works for GAW is guilty. Turning a blind eye to such obvious fraud or unethical greedy manipulation at least does not make you innocent. They are all in this together and they are all planning on profiting huge off of all GAW customers.
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:33:12 PM

I made a new account to hashtalk and posted:

"I just wanted to ask around, that when you get shadowbanned for normal conversation (although I was not hyping GAW either), are you supposed to register a new account, wait x days or just stay the f**k away from GAW and Paycoin in the future?

If not the 3:rd option, do I need to hype GAW in every post not to be banned?

Thanks"

Here is the result, in 2 minutes 2 mods replied, shut down the thread and banned my account

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20983/censorship-is-real-on-hashtalk/3

LOL learn to be respectfull and next time dont miss the class of politeness. That way you might have more lucky next time.

P.S.: NOT being a troll helps not to be banned too Cheesy
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:33:27 PM

Seriously need to calm down and take a look at yourselves right now, portraying a man as a clown, saying there would be the biggest party if he died in a crash and laughing about it.

Who the hell does this based on the chance something is a ponzi with no proof one way or another.

It's sick guys, we either need to grow up as a crypto community or as a human race because it's disgusting right now how immature you people are being.

sorry he is a clown, and if he was to crash and burn I'd mourn the pilots and other passengers, as for the man himself.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:34:53 PM

As far as I'm concerned anyone and everyone that works for GAW is guilty. Turning a blind eye to such obvious fraud or unethical greedy manipulation at least does not make you innocent. They are all in this together and they are all planning on profiting huge off of all GAW customers.

I have to disagree. We shouldn't be blaming their employees unless we know they are in on the scam.

For example look at Neobee. (you might notice the incredible amount of similarities)

Their employees were scammed more than many investors. When Danny Brewster ran with the money the employees were left jobless and without weeks of pay.

I imagine many working for GAW are just naive/ignorant noobs, but at the same time I'm sure some are collaborators.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:37:03 PM

BOTTOM LINE

WHERE IS THE PROMISED CNN INTERVIEW !

Soon. Once they figure out which of CNN's blogs it would fit. I suggest BELIEF.

http://www.cnn.com/exchange/blogs/index.html
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:37:34 PM

LOL learn to be respectfull and next time dont miss the class of politeness. That way you might have more lucky next time.

I declare you a troll and your post offensive.

You've officially been banned from ever posting on jimmothytalk.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:37:54 PM

I have to disagree. We shouldn't be blaming their employees unless we know they are in on the scam.

For example look at Neobee. (you might notice the incredible amount of similarities)

Their employees were scammed more than many investors. When Danny Brewster ran with the money the employees were left jobless and without weeks of pay.

I imagine many working for GAW are just naive/ignorant noobs, but at the same time I'm sure some are collaborators.

I understand but I can not believe they are all that dumb and ignorant. They read what others are saying. They can not, not have serious questions of their own.

Edit: We are not talking about some huge corporation. They only have a handful of people working for them as far as I can tell.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:48:19 PM

"I just wanted to ask around, that when you get shadowbanned for normal conversation (although I was not hyping GAW either), are you supposed to register a new account, wait x days or just stay the f**k away from GAW and Paycoin in the future?

Thanks"

Here is the result, in 2 minutes 2 mods replied, shut down the thread and banned my account

No one has to be respectful nor polite when they are getting robbed. Besides that it doesn't matter how polite you are. You will have no lucky questioning Josh "in his house."
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:51:51 PM

Thanks"

No one has to be respectful nor polite when they are getting robbed. Besides that it doesn't matter how polite you are. You will have no lucky questioning Josh "in his house."

you are either up to be brainwashed and praise them or you are not and they end your opinion from being seen to those that are susceptible to brainwashing. it's as simple as that.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:36:38 PM

^ didn't you know that laughter is contagious?

Goofy antics from goofballs like Joshua Garza spread wide and quickly. It is a good thing since the festive season is almost upon us.

Yeah very funny to laugh and hope a man dies, let the festivities of this thread be wild, I will be too busy distancing myself from degenerates who have no value for life or dignity.

Okay

Bye bye then.

Please don't come back when everyone loses their shirt in 2015 to the evil clown and start moping for those poor suckers.

A typical troll statement you can read in speculation topics. The only diference is they are talking about bitcoin there.
"you will lose money next year run before it's too late" Cheesy

Neeed moooore cooooins!

Is that all you could produce? I was right when I said we have 15 yo here.

Exactly what is it that you have produced to prove you're not a 15yo? And if you think this is a forum filled with teenagers, why are you hanging around trying to engage them? That's really fucking creepy.

This thread is full of teenagers posting about that man's family, education, writing and wishing him death. Are you going to argue that it's not childish?
There are some people here with interesting comments so I'm here to read them from time to time, especially that I'm no longer invested in GAW and don't have time to follow their announcements.

IMO some of you are becoming more aggressive and spamming the same useless things like "he's ugly, he's stupid, he can't write". Not to mention the attacks on everyone, who don't come here to express their hate.

WHAT? You have proof that this thread is full of teenagers? It seems like you are also insinuating that you are not a teenager so again; Why are you engaging teenagers? You are fucking creepy.

EDIT: It is NOT childish to post about his family his education, his writing nor wishing his death. Posting about his family and his death may be cruel but it is not childish. Children don't hate like that. As far as posting about his LACK of education and his LACK of ability to write is absolutely pertinent in the discussion of him being a fucking imbecile and not having a clue as to what he is doing.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:37:44 PM

Neeed moooore cooooins!

Did you employ a child to calculate how many additional letters are required to make it sound out loud. Or did you manage to do that by your own very self?
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:49:10 PM

https://bitlendingclub.com/loan/browse/lid/6340/consolidation-of-btcjam-loans

It's like people have no concept of risk and leverage. Maybe they're the ones who bought all of those subprimes before 2008.

GAW Mining pays about 8200HP and $2-3 per day. The HP are hash points which will be used to purchase PayCoin at a discounted rate of 400HP. I currently have over 200,000HP which is worth $10,000 (ten thousand dollars) on the first day of the public ICO when each coin is worth $20. There is a fiat reserve of over $100million that will keep the value stable at $20 minimum.

Loaning money to that guy would be a bad idea. I think this is a good idea that has a decent shot at working. I still won't bet the house on it. It's a risky investment. Using terms like "will" instead of "might" or "should" is a bad sign.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:49:17 PM

Goofy antics from goofballs like Joshua Garza spread wide and quickly. It is a good thing since the festive season is almost upon us.

Yeah very funny to laugh and hope a man dies, let the festivities of this thread be wild, I will be too busy distancing myself from degenerates who have no value for life or dignity.

Okay

Bye bye then.

Please don't come back when everyone loses their shirt in 2015 to the evil clown and start moping for those poor suckers.

A typical troll statement you can read in speculation topics. The only diference is they are talking about bitcoin there.

Neeed moooore cooooins!

Exactly what is it that you have produced to prove you're not a 15yo? And if you think this is a forum filled with teenagers, why are you hanging around trying to engage them? That's really fucking creepy.

This thread is full of teenagers posting about that man's family, education, writing and wishing him death. Are you going to argue that it's not childish?
There are some people here with interesting comments so I'm here to read them from time to time, especially that I'm no longer invested in GAW and don't have time to follow their announcements.

IMO some of you are becoming more aggressive and spamming the same useless things like "he's ugly, he's stupid, he can't write". Not to mention the attacks on everyone, who don't come here to express their hate.

WHAT? You have proof that this thread is full of teenagers? It seems like you are also insinuating that you are not a teenager so again; Why are you engaging teenagers? You are fucking creepy.

I'm judging them based on the low, childish insults they are producing. I don't believe a fully grown and developed person would do it.
And your responses are personal, because you know I'm also talking about you here.

Please don't anyone engage him. I will not even read anything else he types. He is extremely uneducated and ignorant and arguing with him is like picking a fight with the crippled kid. IGNORE

Please stop using my grammar to evaluate me. Just because you born in a English speaking country, or have better English teacher. You can't use my English for proving anything. This is a kind of racism. I am making money by writing code and you are doing nothing probably. Are you living with your mother?

Don't worry, this guy loves to bring up education and spelling mistakes in conversation. A typical grammar nazi, who prefers to focus on the way you write because it allows to ignore the content Wink

I'm an engineer and a math teacher. I never paid much attention to English. But there are NO educated people that can't spell or use grammar properly especially with spell/grammar check. He can't even get whatever he wants to say across in an intelligible manner so there is NO content. It's all just a bunch of words clumped together. If you like to take advice from uneducated ignorant morons just because they have something to say then great. You're a real humanitarian.

It's a forum, people make mistakes. Usually when people point it out they just want to be mean and I've seen you do it multiple times.
I see no point in mentioning my education and comparing e-penises every time I see a poorly constructed sentence, but maybe you do Wink

AOL'er

perfect for GAWsome nation.

Doesn't know how to trim quotes if she tried. LOL !

See what I did there  Cheesy
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

Okay

Bye bye then.

Neeed moooore cooooins!

I'm judging them based on the low, childish insults they are producing. I don't believe a fully grown and developed person would do it.
And your responses are personal, because you know I'm also talking about you here.

Please don't anyone engage him. I will not even read anything else he types. He is extremely uneducated and ignorant and arguing with him is like picking a fight with the crippled kid. IGNORE

Please stop using my grammar to evaluate me. Just because you born in a English speaking country, or have better English teacher. You can't use my English for proving anything. This is a kind of racism. I am making money by writing code and you are doing nothing probably. Are you living with your mother?

Don't worry, this guy loves to bring up education and spelling mistakes in conversation. A typical grammar nazi, who prefers to focus on the way you write because it allows to ignore the content Wink

I'm an engineer and a math teacher. I never paid much attention to English. But there are NO educated people that can't spell or use grammar properly especially with spell/grammar check. He can't even get whatever he wants to say across in an intelligible manner so there is NO content. It's all just a bunch of words clumped together. If you like to take advice from uneducated ignorant morons just because they have something to say then great. You're a real humanitarian.

It's a forum, people make mistakes. Usually when people point it out they just want to be mean and I've seen you do it multiple times.
I see no point in mentioning my education and comparing e-penises every time I see a poorly constructed sentence, but maybe you do Wink
[/quote]

WAIT. First it's personal because you think I think you're talking about me. You just said you were talking about teenagers. Quite surely you don't think teenagers are engineers and math teachers do you?

I will absolutely stand by my assertion that non-intelligent people, the ones that can't form a single coherent sentence(IT IS NO MISTAKE), do not belong in an intelligent conversation.

I do not ever listen to anything anyone says that can't write properly. A typo is a typo and that is understandable and a mistake. I have every uneducated, ignorant moron here on IGNORE. You aren't on ignore because you seem to be educated. I just think you've been spending a bit too much time with either your head up your ass or up in the sky gazing at the stars for far too long.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:08:50 PM

So which one of you is going to be the adult and end this genitalia measuring contest?

Seriously guys and/or gals, you're forcing me to go full hypocrite and start a self-moderating thread. Nobody is interested how old you are or if you're a dog. If you want to conduct a personal conversation please use PMs. Thank you.

Edit: next one who quotes a wall of text will be banished to HT for a week to learn some manners  Angry
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:11:45 PM

No one gives a shit about GAW using 9/11 to sell hashlets and then not actually bothering to make the donation to charity? Seems pretty poor form to me. Undecided
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:18:55 PM

No one gives a shit about GAW using 9/11 to sell hashlets and then not actually bothering to make the donation to charity? Seems pretty poor form to me. Undecided

I do vaguely remember them being forced to make that promise after a bit of a shitstorm on the forums. So you're saying it never happened?

Anyone brave enough to dig up some old thread on HT and follow up?

Edit: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5725
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:22:50 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 09:41:25 PM by kebabman

I do vaguely remember them being forced to make that promise after a bit of a shitstorm on the forums. So you're saying it never happened?

Anyone brave enough to dig up some old thread on HT and follow up?

It never happened, I asked Amber at least 3 times and she said they would announce how much was raised (they sold ~1000 * $20.95 Remember Hashlets based on a count on Hashtalk despite saying they would only sell 500) and confirm which charity the donation was made to, but they didn't do it it was just forgotten about.

Here Josh said 100% of sales money would go to chairty: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5725/500-rememberhashlets/272

notice requests for confirmation of donation not answered, and no mention on the charitys donor page.

Confirmation that Volder bought 100 (and then sold them at a huge profit later, real nice way to remember 9/11!)

https://hashtalk.org/topic/5743/first-remember-hashlet

Confirmation that there was not a limit of 500: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5710/rememberhashlets

Count here, at least 1000 were sold: https://hashtalk.org/topic/6413/how-many-remember-hashlets-do-you-own-d/

Amber's post at: https://hashtalk.org/topic/6413/how-many-remember-hashlets-do-you-own-d/155

So where did that ~$20k go?

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:25:04 PM

Do you know how it feels to have your head up your ass, I sure don't.

Because yours has never not been?

Serious question?
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: