Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:47:54 PM

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
Okay, it is in their holy book.

But no judeo Christian sect advocates killing gays.
I agree. Almost no Christians support the westboro church either. But there are extremist Christians just as there are extremist Muslims. I have never met a Muslim who supports Al Qaeda or Dasch.  In the mid-east they are considered dangerous apostates and people are openly hostile to them.
I think some people are just full of hate. They may be from any religion or no religion. A person like that is going to look for anyone or anything that can be seen to back their views.

Sorry, I'm still not buying into your moral equivalency.  Your argument is "It's the individual, not the religion."

No Christian sect advocates killing gays.

Many Muslim sects advocate killing gays.

Few Muslim sects support Al Queda.

MANY Muslim sects support killing all the Jews, Israelis, etc.

Etc.

I guess we disagree then. I do think it's the individual. But I don't know what sect you thinks supports terrorism?
For those of us who recognize that these are ALL the ideas of men, it's easy to see. Just as people use patriotism, race, or historical events to justify their actions. It's just people killing people. Same old, same old. There is nothing holy or divine about any of it. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
White_banker

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

Islam victim of charlie attack , Islam <3 peace and didn't support terror
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:10:53 PM

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

I agree. Almost no Christians support the westboro church either. But there are extremist Christians just as there are extremist Muslims. I have never met a Muslim who supports Al Qaeda or Dasch.  In the mid-east they are considered dangerous apostates and people are openly hostile to them.
I think some people are just full of hate. They may be from any religion or no religion. A person like that is going to look for anyone or anything that can be seen to back their views.

Sorry, I'm still not buying into your moral equivalency.  Your argument is "It's the individual, not the religion."

Etc.

This is just plain untrue. Religion is supposed to be a guide for individuals. None are inherently violent or evil but all are open to interpretation.

Any individual from any religion can abuse the text to fit their own agenda. This is why religion has the potential to be so dangerous.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:56:14 PM

Saudi blogger to be publicly flogged for insulting Islam

Roll Eyes The face of a racist islamophobe Roll Eyes

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) - A Saudi blogger who was sentenced last May to 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes will be publicly flogged for the first time after Friday prayers outside a mosque in the Red Sea coastal city of Jiddah, a person close to his case said Thursday.

Raif Baddawi was sentenced on charges related to accusations that he insulted Islam on a liberal online forum he had created. He was also ordered by the Jiddah Criminal Court to pay a fine of 1 million Saudi riyals, or about $266,000.

Rights groups and activists say his case is part of a wider clampdown on dissent throughout the kingdom. Officials have increasingly blunted calls for reforms since the region's 2011 Arab Spring upheaval.

Badawi has been held since mid-2012, and his Free Saudi Liberals website is now closed. The case has drawn condemnation from rights groups.

He called from prison and informed his family of the flogging, due Friday, said a person close to the case. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity for fear of government reprisal, said Badawi was "being used as an example for others to see."

Badawi's lawyer Waleed Abul-Khair was sentenced in July to 15 years imprisonment and barred from traveling for another 15 years after being found guilty by an anti-terrorism court of "undermining the regime and officials," ''inciting public opinion" and "insulting the judiciary."

London-based rights group Amnesty International has said that Badawi is to receive 50 lashes once a week for 20 weeks.

"It is horrifying to think that such a vicious and cruel punishment should be imposed on someone who is guilty of nothing more than daring to create a public forum for discussion and peacefully exercising the right to freedom of expression," said Philip Luther, Amnesty's Middle East and North Africa director.

Badawi was originally sentenced in 2013 to seven years in prison and 600 lashes in relation to the charges, but after an appeal, the judge stiffened the punishment. Following his arrest, his wife and children left the kingdom for Canada.

In Washington, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the U.S. was "greatly concerned." She called the 1,000 lashes an "inhumane" response to someone exercising his right to freedom of expression and religion.

"The United States government calls on Saudi authorities to cancel this brutal punishment and to review Badawi's case and sentence," Psaki told reporters. The U.S., she said, opposes apostasy laws that restrict freedom.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/27792055/saudi-blogger-to-be-publicly-flogged-for-insulting-islam

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:07:49 PM

Radical hate preacher, Mr Anjem Choudary, wants this photo removed from the Internet.

Here are another set of images Anjem Choudary wants removed from the Internet:

Choudary at Southampton University

http://imgur.com/gallery/bt56eux

----------------------------------------------------------------
I would not be surprised if those images will vanish, with a big [invalid link] message instead, in the future...

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:13:37 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 10:27:45 PM by Spendulus

I agree. Almost no Christians support the westboro church either. But there are extremist Christians just as there are extremist Muslims. I have never met a Muslim who supports Al Qaeda or Dasch.  In the mid-east they are considered dangerous apostates and people are openly hostile to them.

Sorry, I'm still not buying into your moral equivalency.  Your argument is "It's the individual, not the religion."

Etc.

I guess we disagree then. I do think it's the individual. But I don't know what sect you thinks supports terrorism?
For those of us who recognize that these are ALL the ideas of men, it's easy to see. Just as people use patriotism, race, or historical events to justify their actions. It's just people killing people. Same old, same old. There is nothing holy or divine about any of it.  
Various splintered sects of Wahhibi extremism, following teachings of Sayyad Qutd (teacher of Bin Laden) do support terrorism, don't they?

I don't think you have the RIGHT to redefine their beliefs for them.

And there's no shortage of Muslim clerics every day preaching to "Kill the Evil Joooeeees", this is well understood.

Maybe your thinking is a bit confused.  First as an athiest, you can say "these are all the ideas of men."

But that's your interpretation, not theirs.  Similarly someone here knowledgable of Islam will be quick to point out "Oh, Qutd, he was not true Islam."

So who are you to make these decisions for other people?  Make yours for you, and let them make theirs.
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:21:08 PM

Radical hate preacher, Mr Anjem Choudary, wants this photo removed from the Internet.

....sounds of kalashs loading
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:03:06 AM

As far as I understood this forum is supposed to be about topics that had to do with bitcoins.

All religions are the opium of the people, christianity is no different from Islam, they all got big problems and you're just deciding to look for the bad on Islam.
Have you ever considered all those pederast priests? All the crusades and wars fought because of Christianity? all the radicals and religious fanatics?
In the bible god killed around more than 24 million people, and don't get me started on how much atrocities were on the old testament.
I will enlighten you with the truth: you only see Islam as an extremely evil thing BECAUSE the media, society all around you, and other sources have led you to believe that. Of course Christians are all perfect fellas in your mind, most redneck Americans believe all that crap.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:34:02 AM

As far as I understood this forum is supposed to be about topics that had to do with bitcoins.

All religions are the opium of the people, christianity is no different from Islam, they all got big problems and you're just deciding to look for the bad on Islam.
Have you ever considered all those pederast priests? All the crusades and wars fought because of Christianity? all the radicals and religious fanatics?
In the bible god killed around more than 24 million people, and don't get me started on how much atrocities were on the old testament.
I will enlighten you with the truth: you only see Islam as an extremely evil thing BECAUSE the media, society all around you, and other sources have led you to believe that. Of course Christians are all perfect fellas in your mind, most redneck Americans believe all that crap.

Did you ever have a little fish bowl with some goldfish or something in it? Perhaps you had gerbils. Who had the authority for them? You or they? I mean, if one of them said, Screw that guy who put us in the fish bowl and sees to it that we are fed everyday, would you even care?

God cares. You are ignorant. He is the Boss. If He wants to stop feeding you for a few days, He is the Boss. Like it or not, nobody orders Him around.

If I were you, I wouldn't be so cocky as I lived my simple little life, completely in His view, and under His control.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:42:07 AM

It's obvious there are individuals here with an agenda that are not asking real questions or seeking real answers. They simply want to lob fallacies and spread hate.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:26:57 AM

Latest contributions to world peace by Islam fanatics:

2015.01.08 (Baghdad, Iraq) - A Sunni suicide bomber wades into a Shiite mosque and slaughters at least eight worshippers.
2015.01.07 (Zhari, Afghanistan) - Taliban bombers take out two children gathering firewood.
2015.01.07 (Baghlan, Afghanistan) - Six road workers are machine-gunned point-blank by Religion of Peace gunmen.
2015.01.07 (Sanaa, Yemen) - A al-Qaeda suicide bus bomber scatters body parts and snuffs out thirty-seven lives at a college.
2015.01.06 (Nazimabad, Pakistan) - Two Shiite brothers are murdered in their shop by Sipah-e-Sahaba.
2015.01.06 (al-Jubba, Iraq) - A suicide attack on a mosque and the ensuing clash leave two dozen dead.

Christianity is no different than Islam?
Braedo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 11:35:42 AM

All religion is poison. Every single religion at one point in history has been responsible for pointless hate and slaughter.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:15:19 PM

All religion is poison. Every single religion at one point in history has been responsible for pointless hate and slaughter.

Moral equivalency based on false pretenses.

Would you extend your assertion to various religions that no longer exist? 

That of the Incas, the Mayas, which advocated human sacrifice?  That of the Druids?

is your broad brush assertion applicable to those who follow Buddha?

What, please tell, of the Church of the Subgenius?

http://www.subgenius.com/
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:40:14 PM

Muslims hate other people because they are afraid of what other Muslims will do to them if they don't. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776096.msg10093386#msg10093386.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:52:43 PM

Attempt at moral equivalency fails.  The entire Islam religion hates gays. ...

And the Bible says kill disobedient children with a stone, don't be gay, never eat shellfish or you are an abomination. Yes, religions are all nuts. Your not supposed to be gay in Islam either, but some people are gay. They always have been and always will be. Religion is about people trying to control other people.

The Bible things listed above are Old Testament things, written for the nation of Israel, only. Why for them? Because they asked God for it at the time that God gave them the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai.

Stop obeying the Old Testament laws as though they were meant for you, unless, of course, you adhere to them. Rather, obey the New Testament laws of love. Where the strict laws exist in the N.T., they exist as common sense guides. I mean, if you get a butcher's knife out of the drawer, and stab yourself in the arm with it, you will bleed. N.T. laws are laws of nature, that affect you, the nature around them.

Your personal religion is the way you live your life, the things you "religiously" do day in and day out. Everyone's religion is nuts in some ways for certain other people. It is true that, most of the time, in any relations between people, they are always trying to control others at least a little. It is our automatic religious nature.

Smiley

That's where you fail mr BADecker. You cannot cherrypick the bible, or any other "holybook" for that matter. If you define yourself as Christian, then the entire bible is of importance to you, not just the new testament.

I agree, the old testament is 100% rubbish, but it being 100% rubbish proves that the entire bible is 100% rubbish. For such a "good" god to give such laws to the Israelites, is despicable. I read the new testament for it's emphasis on love, which I like. But I know the bible itself is false by nature.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:06:48 PM

Attempt at moral equivalency fails.  The entire Islam religion hates gays. ...

And the Bible says kill disobedient children with a stone, don't be gay, never eat shellfish or you are an abomination. Yes, religions are all nuts. Your not supposed to be gay in Islam either, but some people are gay. They always have been and always will be. Religion is about people trying to control other people.

The Bible things listed above are Old Testament things, written for the nation of Israel, only. Why for them? Because they asked God for it at the time that God gave them the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai.

Stop obeying the Old Testament laws as though they were meant for you, unless, of course, you adhere to them. Rather, obey the New Testament laws of love. Where the strict laws exist in the N.T., they exist as common sense guides. I mean, if you get a butcher's knife out of the drawer, and stab yourself in the arm with it, you will bleed. N.T. laws are laws of nature, that affect you, the nature around them.

Your personal religion is the way you live your life, the things you "religiously" do day in and day out. Everyone's religion is nuts in some ways for certain other people. It is true that, most of the time, in any relations between people, they are always trying to control others at least a little. It is our automatic religious nature.

Smiley

That's where you fail mr BADecker. You cannot cherrypick the bible, or any other "holybook" for that matter. If you define yourself as Christian, then the entire bible is of importance to you, not just the new testament.

I agree, the old testament is 100% rubbish, but it being 100% rubbish proves that the entire bible is 100% rubbish. For such a "good" god to give such laws to the Israelites, is despicable. I read the new testament for it's emphasis on love, which I like. But I know the bible itself is false by nature.

And your failure is in thinking that it might be any other way than you said, for true Christians. No "cherrypicking" allowed.

The O.T. is NOT rubbish. That isn't what I said. It is what you said. The O.T. has many examples for righteous living that we ALL can use.

The major points of the O.T. are:
1. The promise of the Messiah, the Savior, Who came in the person of Jesus Christ of the N.T.;
2. Examples of good that happens to those who believe God, and evil that happens to those who don't believe Him (Note: A person acts according to what he believes.);
3. Prophesies of what is coming on the earth, that we can all take warning from.

You misunderstand. The Universe was made to be perfect. Mankind threw away the perfection in the Garden when they ate the fruit. Jesus maintained the perfection of the universe since He is God as well as man. The maintaining of that perfection includes keeping the perfection while at the same time perfectly giving people the imperfection that they so eagerly desire - like the imperfection that you show that you desire when you attempt to fight God rather than simply going along with Him and His plan of perfection. God's job is not an easy job. But God can do it, because He is God Almighty.

It isn't the Bible that is false by nature. It is you who are false by nature. If you weren't, you just might be able to see the greatness of God, shining through the wonders in nature and the Bible.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:22:09 PM

If you are not a programmer, imagine that you are for a moment. You spend days working on a program. The thing flops because you made a little mistake. It is detailed enough that you can't find the mistake. You get mad and trash the whole thing and start over.

God made this program, the universe, perfect. Creatures (humans) in the universe that were not supposed to bring imperfection, but were given the self-ness just like God, voluntarily crashed the perfection. God was angry with them. But how could He continue in His anger when they had the self-ness of God Himself?

The answer? Save the any of the humans who want to be saved for the new universe (program) He is making.

That's what God is doing for us. The Bible is the method He is using to show us what He is doing, and the hows and whys of the way He is doing it.

Smiley

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:25:11 PM

"Thanks Christian zealots! I could never succeed in driving a wedge between Muslims and Christians without your hatred. Your the best players on my team and your posts are all I ever wanted."
Love, Abu Bakar Al-Bagdadi  Kiss

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ReserviorHunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:49:13 PM

We are now in a state of open racial and cultural war that was initiated by muslims and arabs. Next time you see a fucking muslim arab whore, they are fair game.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:50:13 PM

"Thanks Christian zealots! I could never succeed in driving a wedge between Muslims and Christians without your hatred. Your the best players on my team and your posts are all I ever wanted."
Love, Abu Bakar Al-Bagdadi  Kiss

Thank you. I have never been called a Christian zealot before. I think I'm going to have a badge made.

Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: