Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:36:24 PM

I don't hate people,What I have been taught from cruel experience is hatred of peoples actions,such as corruption,manipulation,and bigotry for personal gain.
 I have to live in this world that the ones who practice these things visit upon myself and others who think like me.
 I wish very much it wasn't this way,but it will remain this way until those fundamental concepts change and the Human race actually evolves to a more enlightend state of being.

Here is a portrait of an Islamic hater.

http://yourdailymuslim.com/2014/12/02/your-daily-muslim-648-khalil-attieh/

and another...

http://yourdailymuslim.com/2014/11/20/your-daily-muslim-642-jimmy-stepney/

I wonder if there is something about the Koran and it's teachings that affects different people differently.  Most everybody eats peanuts, but some people are severely allergic.  They eat peanuts, then get very sick and if not rushed to the hospital die.  Maybe a few simply convert to Islam, read the Koran and become violent.

Obviously the whole issue of Islamic violent minority is multifactorial, though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:49:20 PM

probably you should add the "incident" of the suicidal plane crash too.. when "someone" kill 150 people they are just someone, probably without any religion.
when someone with a muslim name does the MASS KILLING of 12 people they are terrorist.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:52:47 PM

I don't hate people,What I have been taught from cruel experience is hatred of peoples actions,such as corruption,manipulation,and bigotry for personal gain.
 I have to live in this world that the ones who practice these things visit upon myself and others who think like me.
 I wish very much it wasn't this way,but it will remain this way until those fundamental concepts change and the Human race actually evolves to a more enlightend state of being.

and another...

I wonder if there is something about the Koran and it's teachings that affects different people differently.  Most everybody eats peanuts, but some people are severely allergic.  They eat peanuts, then get very sick and if not rushed to the hospital die.  Maybe a few simply convert to Islam, read the Koran and become violent.

Obviously the whole issue of Islamic violent minority is multifactorial, though.

This is an interesting thought. Perhaps complex combinations of certain sounds could do the same thing. Like somebody reading the Quran out loud.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:16:45 PM

probably you should add the "incident" of the suicidal plane crash too.. when "someone" kill 150 people they are just someone, probably without any religion.
when someone with a muslim name does the MASS KILLING of 12 people they are terrorist.

I do not know maybe that will be added to the list.  There is a report that the copilot had converted to a radical Islam sect.  Let's wait and see.  

and another...

I wonder if there is something about the Koran and it's teachings that affects different people differently.  Most everybody eats peanuts, but some people are severely allergic.  They eat peanuts, then get very sick and if not rushed to the hospital die.  Maybe a few simply convert to Islam, read the Koran and become violent.

This is an interesting thought. Perhaps complex combinations of certain sounds could do the same thing. Like somebody reading the Quran out loud.

Smiley
It is a testable hypothesis, therefore it has merit.  Reminds me now of a similar theory, presented in the context of religion evoking behavior patterns, religion as a virus... in the sci fi book by Neil Stephenson, Snow Crash.

Saying something was a testable hypothesis and or doing such examination is a different world view than that of the naive, faithful followers of one or another religion.  It's also quite different than the "us versus them" tribal behavior that underlies a lot of human behavior.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:43:13 PM

what happened? nobody cared for a quote to so-talk like you are doing? just replying each other?

is the driving down the plane to kill 150 people not TERRORISM??? or will it be "explained" for a "good reason" ? probably usama bin laden and saddam hussein clone was on that plane, so they just drove it down and kill everybody, that way the two guys dont escape. collateral damage right?

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:34:13 PM

what happened? nobody cared for a quote to so-talk like you are doing? just replying each other?

is the driving down the plane to kill 150 people not TERRORISM??? or will it be "explained" for a "good reason" ? probably usama bin laden and saddam hussein clone was on that plane, so they just drove it down and kill everybody, that way the two guys dont escape. collateral damage right?

muslim haters, come on.. no comments?

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:38:59 PM

Can I ask you why are you quoting yourself? Are you crazy or you want only to argue with the muslim users?
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:49:05 PM

Can I ask you why are you quoting yourself? Are you crazy or you want only to argue with the muslim users?

can you please read my quotes well before you reply. i am a muslim. asked an answer for over 1 hour. no reply. when there were hate speech about muslims, the reply was very fast

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:07:42 PM

I do not know maybe that will be added to the list.  There is a report that the copilot had converted to a radical Islam sect.  Let's wait and see.  

and another...

I wonder if there is something about the Koran and it's teachings that affects different people differently.  Most everybody eats peanuts, but some people are severely allergic.  They eat peanuts, then get very sick and if not rushed to the hospital die.  Maybe a few simply convert to Islam, read the Koran and become violent.

Smiley
It is a testable hypothesis, therefore it has merit.  Reminds me now of a similar theory, presented in the context of religion evoking behavior patterns, religion as a virus... in the sci fi book by Neil Stephenson, Snow Crash.

Saying something was a testable hypothesis and or doing such examination is a different world view than that of the naive, faithful followers of one or another religion.  It's also quite different than the "us versus them" tribal behavior that underlies a lot of human behavior.

All revolving around the differences in religions, especially when spoken in the different languages - different combinations of sounds, no matter how imperfectly spoken. How interesting.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:19:04 PM

and another...

Smiley

All revolving around the differences in religions, especially when spoken in the different languages - different combinations of sounds, no matter how imperfectly spoken. How interesting.

Smiley

which part answers my question here? if you were answering it

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:21:10 PM

can you please read my quotes well before you reply. i am a muslim. asked an answer for over 1 hour. no reply. when there were hate speech about muslims, the reply was very fast

It may be that they, like myself, did not answer your question because they are not muslim haters.  You directed a question to a non existent fraction of the audience?
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:25:24 PM

I'm not a muslim haters and yes I've read all your posts. I think Spendulus can give you a full explanation, because he knows very well the muslim and specially the Islam.
Saw

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:34:10 AM

This is good. People are such children. Don't hate the children. Hate the hate. Hate Islam.

Smiley

I do hate the hatred,I don't hate Islam nor any other religion.I wrote nothing in my post for anyone to jump to the conclusion that I would approve of hating Islam or any other religion.Thank you for the opportunity to dispel this misinformation.
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:51:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004307.msg10911361#msg10911361

Hope that he is just a troll trying to compromise muslims. If not, I am speechless.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:11:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004307.msg10911361#msg10911361

Hope that he is just a troll trying to compromise muslims. If not, I am speechless.

Roll Eyes Roll EyesGood bye Blockchain , you were hacked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:59:10 PM

He will properbly burn it.. lol

He looks like a good person enough not to do such thing.

Muhammed was a rapist and properbly a psycho.

Prove it.

Anyone could have written the book.

Can you show me one mistake from it? There is no human-errors in it which shows it isn't written by a human unlike new Bible and other holy books. Old holy books from real prophets are words of God but we can't find unedited holy books now.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:32:14 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 08:01:43 PM by BADecker

Can you show me one mistake from it? There is no human-errors in it which shows it isn't written by a human unlike new Bible and other holy books. Old holy books from real prophets are words of God but we can't find unedited holy books now.

Mistake: Doesn't express that Jesus is God along with His Father and the Holy Spirit. Together they are God. Apart, each of them is God. Yet only One God, not three Gods. Miracle.

Mistake: Doesn't express that Jesus died, arose again, and is alive now.

Mistake: doesn't express that Jesus made no mistakes... not even one... not even a little one.

Mistake: Doesn't express that when Jesus lived and then died, He was taking the punishment for the sins of all the people that ever lived and will live.

Mistake: Doesn't express that when Jesus arose from death, He was showing that He has power even over death.

Mistake: Doesn't express that the only way to Heaven is to accept the work that Jesus did for the forgiveness of wrongdoing.

Mistake: Doesn't point to the Bible as the only true Word of God.

Lots of mistakes. The list goes on and on, including that the universe as we know it is not billions of years old, but is at absolute most only 25,000, but is probably only 6,000.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:07:10 PM

Mistake: Doesn't express that Jesus is God along with His Father and the Holy Spirit. Together they are God. Apart, each of them is God. Yet only One God, not three Gods. Miracle.

Mistake: doesn't express that Jesus made no mistakes... not even one... not even a little one.

Mistake: Doesn't express that when Jesus lived and then died, He was taking the punishment for the sins of all the people that ever lived and will live.

Mistake: Doesn't express that when Jesus arose from death, He was showing that He has power even over death.

Mistake: Doesn't express that the only way to Heaven is to accept the work that Jesus did for the forgiveness of wrongdoing.

Lots of mistakes. The list goes on and on, including that the universe as we know it is not billions of years old, but is at absolute most only 25,000, but is probably only 6,000.

Smiley

All these things are just your opinion, not necessary mistakes.  Roll Eyes

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 08:21:48 PM

Mistake: Doesn't express that when Jesus lived and then died, He was taking the punishment for the sins of all the people that ever lived and will live

just one quote, so if Jesus took the punishment for the sins of all the people that ever lived and will live, i can commit a murder then, or rape a woman, or worst i can suicide bomb myself, i will still enter paradise.. because Jesus already paid for my sins..

is that correct?

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 08:43:52 PM

It isn't mistake. Jesus isn't God. Don't avoid the truth and bump answered questions/statements under unanswered questions/statements.

Jesus didn't die.

I will have to take a look on it. Don't want to comment without reference. Smiley

Shocked Why should Jesus take it? Jesus never died and even if you believe Jesus did, it was never for the sins of the people. Jesus was attacked because Romans understood Jesus is dangerous to them.

Jesus didn't die.

At the time of Jesus, you go to heaven through Jesus. But... this is the time of another prophet. Jesus has told another prophet will come and you must believe in that prophet. Yet, you don't.

Jesus didn't for the sins of people.

Wrong! It tells Bible, Jew's holy books were true word of God but it is edited unlike Qur'an.

Smiley

Wrong. There is no mistakes because all the mistakes you pointed isn't mistakes, it is already solved. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: