Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:12:16 PM

Now I am really confused about the train of thoughts around here

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:53:02 PM

However , a true christian is forgiven if he reads the right bible i mean not the edited one . The original one . Governments made changes in bible just about their rules there are many hundreads of changes madden in bible.
Bilble is not in its original position

You are right except one. Government did made changes but IMHO priests twisted it a lot than government did. Many priests twisted the meaning instead of changing it. Sad

I always liked and believed in Zakir Naik's these words: "We(Muslims) are more Christian than the Christians themselves!"

Guide me Zakir bhi if i am wrong .

I am afraid I don't have enough knowledge to do it.

You guys have one hell of a role model there in Mister Naik.   Suddenly it is very clear "Why Islam hates."  These are the kinds of people you guys listen to and look up to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakir_Naik

Quoting from him directly:

Naik has said that not all Muslims who convert from Islam should necessarily receive death sentences, but that those who leave Islam and then "propagate the non-Islamic faith and speak against Islam" should be put to death in an Islamic rule.

"If bin Laden is fighting enemies of Islam, I am for him," and that "If he is terrorizing America – the terrorist, biggest terrorist – I am with him. Every Muslim should be a terrorist. The thing is that if he is terrorizing the terrorist, he is following Islam. Whether he is or not, I don’t know, but you as Muslims know that, without checking up, laying allegations is also wrong."[33]

When Time hinted that this remark could have inspired Najibullah Zazi's terrorist activities, Naik insisted: "I have always condemned terrorism, because according to the glorious Koran, if you kill one innocent person, then you have killed the whole of humanity".

"As far as terrorist is concerned," he said, "I tell the Muslims that every Muslim should be a terrorist. ... What is the meaning of the word terrorist? Terrorist by definition means a person who terrorises. So in this context every Muslim should be a terrorist to each and every anti-social element. I’m aware that terrorist is more commonly used for a person who terrorises innocent human beings. So in this context no Muslim should ever terrorise a single innocent human being."

Let me say this regarding your revered Naik.  The American Indians had simple words to describe this kind of double talk double speak, that some thought was clever and would confuse them, or which enabled any to read into it what they wished.  It went like this.

"That white man speak with forked tongue."
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:56:57 PM

There should be no confusion.  Your thread "Why islam hates people" has been hijacked and derailed by a couple of pro-Islamic fundamentalist evangelicals, who claim anyone that posts anything is an "Islam hater."

The main tactic consists of ducking and dodging the question of the OP, "Why Islam hates people" and then quoting scripture and claiming it is righteous.  Pretty much the same as Christian evangelicals, if somewhat cruder in technique and interspersed with the righteousness of stoning, cutting off arms and legs, and other fascinated bits of righteousness, interwoven between shoutouts that ...

"Islam is the religion of Peace!"

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:41:48 PM

There should be no confusion.  Your thread "Why islam hates people" has been hijacked and derailed by a couple of pro-Islamic fundamentalist evangelicals, who claim anyone that posts anything is an "Islam hater."

The main tactic consists of ducking and dodging the question of the OP, "Why Islam hates people" and then quoting scripture and claiming it is righteous.  Pretty much the same as Christian evangelicals, if somewhat cruder in technique and interspersed with the righteousness of stoning, cutting off arms and legs, and other fascinated bits of righteousness, interwoven between shoutouts that ...

I had not wanted to sound so directly crude... I had wanted to give the benefit of the doubt... and I still want to give the benefit of the doubt to Muslims who are barely Muslim... those who don't understand the finer points of Islam, and, therefore, aren't really Muslim at heart... but I guess I am forced to get to the heart of the matter which is... when one aligns himself/herself extremely much with a religion, he/she becomes that religion.

The title of the thread, "Why do islam hates people?" is born out in some Muslims who have become Islam. This doesn't answer the question, but it shows what happens when one becomes profoundly and deeply Muslim. Here it is:
http://biblehub.com/1_john/2-2.htm

so to recap,

if Jesus paid for the sin of the whole mankind. and that Christianity is the only true religion.. i would love to put a bullet in your brain  Smiley

"Islam is the religion of Peace?Huh?"

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:10:29 PM

I had not wanted to sound so directly crude... I had wanted to give the benefit of the doubt... and I still want to give the benefit of the doubt to Muslims who are barely Muslim... those who don't understand the finer points of Islam, and, therefore, aren't really Muslim at heart... but I guess I am forced to get to the heart of the matter which is... when one aligns himself/herself extremely much with a religion, he/she becomes that religion.

The title of the thread, "Why do islam hates people?" is born out in some Muslims who have become Islam. This doesn't answer the question, but it shows what happens when one becomes profoundly and deeply Muslim. Here it is:

so to recap,

if Jesus paid for the sin of the whole mankind. and that Christianity is the only true religion.. i would love to put a bullet in your brain  Smiley

Smiley
Yes, some, apparently.  I do not know that I am crude, exactly.  I am only noting what some of the Muslims on this thread sincerely believe.  Therefore it would be them which are crude.  But let that be as it may the intent of this OP and this thread was not to sling insults back and forth but to attempt an understanding of "why Islam hates."

It does not make the matter less crude to restate "To cut off hands or feet and to stone to death ONLY as the Quran spells out, as Mohammed laid down (peace be to him)", sorry that does not fly.

It is the same savagery, brutality and medieval stupidity whether done by a New Guinea native in the jungle or in a modern city.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:30:45 PM

so to recap,

Smiley
Yes, some, apparently.  I do not know that I am crude, exactly.  I am only noting what some of the Muslims on this thread sincerely believe.  Therefore it would be them which are crude.  But let that be as it may the intent of this OP and this thread was not to sling insults back and forth but to attempt an understanding of "why Islam hates."

It does not make the matter less crude to restate "To cut off hands or feet and to stone to death ONLY as the Quran spells out, as Mohammed laid down (peace be to him)", sorry that does not fly.

It is the same savagery, brutality and medieval stupidity whether done by a New Guinea native in the jungle or in a modern city.

Some of it is genetics. Many Muslims are genetically predisposed to hate and violence. They take it from their accredited and acclaimed ancestor, Ishmael, Genesis 16: 11,12:
The angel of the LORD also said to her [Hagar]:

“You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael for the LORD has heard of your misery. He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.”

Another part is that religion can be a strong motivator. And when you have a religion of violence as your motivator, it finally turns you towards hate.

Most people are rather loving, at least in part. When your religion says that you are supposed to be violent, you naturally do not want to be if you don't have to. The only way to overcome this conflict within yourself is to become hateful. The hate buries the natural love that you have in your heart, so that you can do the violence required by the religion.

By far the larger part of the Islamic world is not predisposed towards violence... mostly because they are not informed about much of their religion. If they were, the rest of the world would have to get up and destroy them all just to have peace.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
toddtervy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:36:28 PM

Easy to make fun of people not dividing your head from your shoulders.

The difference between Islam and other religions is pretty simple to explain:

1) In Christianity you are suppose to imitate the behavior of Jesus as much as any mortal could do.
2) In Islam you are supposed to follow the example of Mohammed as much as any mortal could do.

Now, for the reader, look at what, in their holy books, Jesus did and Muhammad did.

Wage war?
Capturing, selling slaves?
Raping women?
Torture?
Lying?
Robbing people?
Plundering caravans and villages?
Sending killers to kill women, old men, in the night?

Flogging merchants in the house of his father?

Are you saying this is what they did, or what they didn't do?

Get off my c@ck !
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:42:28 PM

1) In Christianity you are suppose to imitate the behavior of Jesus as much as any mortal could do.
2) In Islam you are supposed to follow the example of Mohammed as much as any mortal could do.

Now, for the reader, look at what, in their holy books, Jesus did and Muhammad did.

Wage war?
Raping women?
Torture?
Lying?
Robbing people?

Red is what Muhammad did.

Green is what Jesus did, and the reason He resorted to violence the two times He did it was to show the importance of reserving the House of God for a place of prayer, rather than make it a den of robbers like Muhammad would have if he were there.

Smiley

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:57:27 PM

Wage war?
Raping women?
Torture?
Lying?
Robbing people?

Green is what Jesus did, and the reason He resorted to violence the two times He did it was to show the importance of reserving the House of God for a place of prayer, rather than make it a den of robbers like Muhammad would have if he were there.

Smiley

All this never happened. you are severely misinformed.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:20:57 PM

Have you noticed how the American petrodollar oil government is sending troops into Middle East countries after oil? The American government found out by trial and error that showing a bunch of violent movies at movie theaters and on TV couldn't make the people violent enough to fight the Muslims. So, what is America Big Oil doing? They are importing Muslims to America just to show Americans how to be violent enough to fight Muslims in the Middle East.

Movies and TV couldn't produce enough violence. Even Navy Seals couldn't be violent enough. America is now importing the source of violence... Islam.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:28:47 PM

Wage war?
Raping women?
Torture?
Lying?
Robbing people?

Smiley

All this never happened. you are severely misinformed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I33k8vV3Sk

Latest from "The Religion of Peace."

2015.04.05 (Kayamla, Nigeria) - Islamists raid a local market, kill four trader and take their food for the cause of Allah.
2015.04.05 (Misrata, Libya) - A woman and two children are among six innocents laid out by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.04.03 (Nalagonda, India) - Students Islamic Movement of India members gun down a local cop.
2015.04.03 (Logar, Afghanistan) - Four children and two women are among a family of seven disassembled by Religion of Peace bombers.
2015.04.03 (Sinai, Egypt) - Three civilians are murdered by a branch of the Islamic State.
2015.04.03 (Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan) - Sunni extremists gun down two people outside a children's hospital.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:00:56 AM

so to recap,

Smiley
Although you and I differ on many subjects and although I find your evangelizing tedious and boring, I would defend to the death your right to say what you wanted and what you thought.  That is the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights of the USA, freedom of speech. 

Some have an opposite point of view, quite obviously. 
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:23:28 AM

so to recap,

Smiley
Although you and I differ on many subjects and although I find your evangelizing tedious and boring, I would defend to the death your right to say what you wanted and what you thought.  That is the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights of the USA, freedom of speech. 

Some have an opposite point of view, quite obviously. 

Government wants us to have freedom of speech so that they can find out what is on our hearts.

Samesaid Islam.

Our government uses our free speech to try to determine how to keep peace in the country.

Islam uses it to find out who they are going to target next.

Smiley

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:37:41 AM

Islam(ists) != Islam
Christ(ians) != Christ-like

Welcome to basic math. May I introduce you to basic logic?

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 07:30:32 AM

You guys have one hell of a role model there in Mister Naik.   Suddenly it is very clear "Why Islam hates."  These are the kinds of people you guys listen to and look up to.

Naik has said that not all Muslims who convert from Islam should necessarily receive death sentences, but that those who leave Islam and then "propagate the non-Islamic faith and speak against Islam" should be put to death in an Islamic rule.

"If bin Laden is fighting enemies of Islam, I am for him," and that "If he is terrorizing America – the terrorist, biggest terrorist – I am with him. Every Muslim should be a terrorist. The thing is that if he is terrorizing the terrorist, he is following Islam. Whether he is or not, I don’t know, but you as Muslims know that, without checking up, laying allegations is also wrong."[33]

When Time hinted that this remark could have inspired Najibullah Zazi's terrorist activities, Naik insisted: "I have always condemned terrorism, because according to the glorious Koran, if you kill one innocent person, then you have killed the whole of humanity".

"As far as terrorist is concerned," he said, "I tell the Muslims that every Muslim should be a terrorist. ... What is the meaning of the word terrorist? Terrorist by definition means a person who terrorises. So in this context every Muslim should be a terrorist to each and every anti-social element. I’m aware that terrorist is more commonly used for a person who terrorises innocent human beings. So in this context no Muslim should ever terrorise a single innocent human being."

Let me say this regarding your revered Naik.  The American Indians had simple words to describe this kind of double talk double speak, that some thought was clever and would confuse them, or which enabled any to read into it what they wished.  It went like this.

See how you go away. You answer things which you can twist and make it to a new discussion. However, no offence. Zakir Naik isn't and never was my role model. I have clearly mentioned "these words" not "all words". You twisted it. Also give me the occasions he said it. Video, news etc... Just saying "I am quoting directly" doesn't mean it's true. Smiley

Some of it is genetics. Many Muslims are genetically predisposed to hate and violence. They take it from their accredited and acclaimed ancestor, Ishmael, Genesis 16: 11,12:
The angel of the LORD also said to her [Hagar]:

“You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael for the LORD has heard of your misery. He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.”

Another part is that religion can be a strong motivator. And when you have a religion of violence as your motivator, it finally turns you towards hate.

Most people are rather loving, at least in part. When your religion says that you are supposed to be violent, you naturally do not want to be if you don't have to. The only way to overcome this conflict within yourself is to become hateful. The hate buries the natural love that you have in your heart, so that you can do the violence required by the religion.

By far the larger part of the Islamic world is not predisposed towards violence... mostly because they are not informed about much of their religion. If they were, the rest of the world would have to get up and destroy them all just to have peace.

Smiley

You don't know what it is beause you haven't read Ismail's history. Smiley

Saying again and again,

• Don't post "out-of-context" lines.
• Don't post "without" knowing what it is.

Thank you!

Smiley

Great. Sometimes you speak truth and sometimes you spread FUD. I hope you can do either of them than doing both. Thank you!

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 07:36:07 AM

Wage war?

Get more details please. If you check details, you will see enemies of Islam were trying to wage war not Muslims.

Islam abolished slave trade after abolishing harsh things done by non-muslims to their slaves.

Raping women?

No prophet has done this.

Torture?

Muhammad(PBUH) or Swahabas didn't do this.

Lying?

Muhammad even heard a nickname "Al-ameen".

Robbing people?

Study rules of war.

Look more details and see what it actually was.

Sending killers to kill women, old men, in the night?[/b][/color]

What do you mean? There wasn't an incident like this.

Publicx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:04:09 AM

There are people of every religion that hate others.  Hate is not a religious item so the truth lies in the beholder.  You should not associate ones hate with their religion, but by their actions.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:51:09 AM

There are people of every religion that hate others.  Hate is not a religious item so the truth lies in the beholder.  You should not associate ones hate with their religion, but by their actions.

True, and I don't think that it is the religion that hates people, it is people (not all, but many) who ain't filling the correct knowledge into their listeners' minds due to which all this is being carried on...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:58:11 AM

You guys have one hell of a role model there in Mister Naik.   Suddenly it is very clear "Why Islam hates."  These are the kinds of people you guys listen to and look up to.

Let me say this regarding your revered Naik.  The American Indians had simple words to describe this kind of double talk double speak, that some thought was clever and would confuse them, or which enabled any to read into it what they wished.  It went like this.

See how you go away. You answer things which you can twist and make it to a new discussion. However, no offence. Zakir Naik isn't and never was my role model. I have clearly mentioned "these words" not "all words". You twisted it. Also give me the occasions he said it. Video, news etc... Just saying "I am quoting directly" doesn't mean it's true. Smiley
The link is to Wikipedia, and the footnotes there show the sources.  If there is twisting it was not by me, in fact I show the man does a lot of twisting of words himself.

I do appreciate that he is not your role model, as from the Wikipedia entries I have the feeling of looking more at the words and thoughts of a politician than a true religious person.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 12:24:22 PM

The link is to Wikipedia, and the footnotes there show the sources.  If there is twisting it was not by me, in fact I show the man does a lot of twisting of words himself.

I do appreciate that he is not your role model, as from the Wikipedia entries I have the feeling of looking more at the words and thoughts of a politician than a true religious person.

Okay. It would have been better if you have mentioned it in the post and give direct reference link. Can you give the reference link or footnote number? Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: