Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:41:50 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

If you are not here and won't be offended, it'll likely be because you have been killed by some Muslim group simply for starting this thread.

Smiley
Not speaking as a Christian here, I am not one, but as I understand the Bible and it's teachings it contains no directive to hate anyone, quite the opposite.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:47:59 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

If you are not here and won't be offended, it'll likely be because you have been killed by some Muslim group simply for starting this thread.

Smiley
Not speaking as a Christian here, I am not one, but as I understand the Bible and it's teachings it contains no directive to hate anyone, quite the opposite.

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

[/quote]Wrong as this may be, it is not a commandment to hate.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:57:00 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 04:51:23 PM by Buffer Overflow

Wrong as this may be, it is not a commandment to hate.

I agree, it's not directly, but sure is a deliberate breeding ground for hate.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:31:10 PM

This is true, but I can say clearly and unambiguously that would be misinterpreting the Bible and the overall direction of Christianity.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:43:12 PM

Can you provide us with quotes from the koran too, too keep things in perspective, fair, and balanced?

Cool

lophie

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:50:13 PM

Can you provide us with quotes from the koran too, too keep things in perspective, fair, and balanced?

Cool

As I cannot recall a specific verse and thinking I might post a mistaken one I was researching and found this http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/026-homosexuality.htm, However this is actually quite funny and at a point it was clearly saying there is an orgy of pedophilia and handsome boys in heaven? WTF!

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
lophie

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:00:45 PM

I should post ore about homosexuality in islam. The link got alot of radical bullshit. The quoran only called the people of Sodom and Gomorrah ( The ones that abused themselves ) and ( The ones that did what was never done in all worlds before ). The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is different in Islam. The punishment of brimstone rain was for they were too abusive, they would sodomise little boys and brags among themselves how my boy has less body hair than your boy. They would ditch them with the start of their puberty. The women also participated as they approved and arranges for such practice. In that community it was widely spread and accepted. And that was their punishment. Now the act of homosexual intercourse is punishable by death as well as adultry, I don't know how people think this is worse than that, I think that is what you call being "biased" as communities became more and more accepting of premarital relations, the hate must be pointed somewhere. Okay now lets go to the conviction. To be stoned to death you must be caught and seen while your manhood is inside another male's a$$ by 3 men (2 women can substitute for one man). This event and situation must not be broken into by this group and they must be of authority. Also this even must happen at least 3 times. Then you will be convicted to death by stoning.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 08:10:16 PM

No holy book teaches anyone to be violent or hate anyone. It's people who decide what to do and they interpret these holy books as per their understanding. It's sad to see so much discrimination between religion (created by man) that people harm others. When we are born, there is no mark on our body that makes us identified as Christians or Muslims or Hindus.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:00:13 PM

I should post ore about homosexuality in islam. The link got alot of radical bullshit. The quoran only called the people of Sodom and Gomorrah ( The ones that abused themselves ) and ( The ones that did what was never done in all worlds before ). The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is different in Islam. The punishment of brimstone rain was for they were too abusive, they would sodomise little boys and brags among themselves how my boy has less body hair than your boy. They would ditch them with the start of their puberty. The women also participated as they approved and arranges for such practice. In that community it was widely spread and accepted. And that was their punishment. Now the act of homosexual intercourse is punishable by death as well as adultry, I don't know how people think this is worse than that, I think that is what you call being "biased" as communities became more and more accepting of premarital relations, the hate must be pointed somewhere. Okay now lets go to the conviction. To be stoned to death you must be caught and seen while your manhood is inside another male's a$$ by 3 men (2 women can substitute for one man). This event and situation must not be broken into by this group and they must be of authority. Also this even must happen at least 3 times. Then you will be convicted to death by stoning.

I suspect that in ancient times, some societies had harsh laws against homosexuality because of very simple things - the King or Warlord wanted the max number of male babies for his next round of wars. 

So on this subject we find 1 reference in the Old Testament, but a handful of refs from the Koran. However, if I understand your words correctly death by stoning would be virtually impossible since it requires being "caught in the act 3x" WITHOUT breaking down the doors, and that was specifically anal sex. 

ON THIS MATTER then it would appear that ISIS was not following Koran when they kill gays as they release video of.

Is that true or false or unknowable?

Separate question.
How was/is law on oral sex handled?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:05:02 PM

No holy book teaches anyone to be violent or hate anyone. It's people who decide what to do and they interpret these holy books as per their understanding. It's sad to see so much discrimination between religion (created by man) that people harm others. When we are born, there is no mark on our body that makes us identified as Christians or Muslims or Hindus.
I think this is not true.  For example, my long ago ancestors were Druids in Ireland.  There are many reports of what a truly horrible religion they had.  So horrible that it was eliminated from the face of the Earth.

Similarly the Aztec religion was eliminated, and many others. 

It's possibly true that today, no religions are left which teach people to be violent or hate.  That would have to be investigated, though.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 09:59:12 AM

Cool

As I cannot recall a specific verse and thinking I might post a mistaken one I was researching and found this http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/026-homosexuality.htm, However this is actually quite funny and at a point it was clearly saying there is an orgy of pedophilia and handsome boys in heaven? WTF!

just to let you know, research the owner of the link.. then you come saying that the link you provided is valid...
comes from the scientology clan.
try do some reseach about a link before posting it

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:22:12 PM

Cool

just to let you know, research the owner of the link.. then you come saying that the link you provided is valid...

Oh, some research.  Okay.  So what do you think of this?

This article...

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3158/islam-sodomy

In a recent article titled "Sodomy 'For the sake of Islam'," Raymond Ibrahim, an associate fellow at the Middle East Forum, reported that Abdullah Hassan al-Asiri, who plotted to assassinate Saudi Prince Muhammad bin Nayef in 2009 with a bomb hidden in his rectum, had apparently relied on a fatwa by an obscure cleric permitting sodomy to "widen" his anus to accommodate the explosives.

And the religious ruling by the Imam, the Fatwa...

the sheikh's fatwa began by declaring that sodomy is forbidden in Islam,

However, jihad comes first, for it is the pinnacle of Islam, and if the pinnacle of Islam can only be achieved through sodomy, then there is no wrong in it. For the overarching rule of [Islamic] jurisprudence asserts that "necessity makes permissible the prohibited." And if obligatory matters can only be achieved by performing the prohibited, then it becomes obligatory to perform the prohibited, and there is no greater duty than jihad. After he sodomizes you, you must ask Allah for forgiveness and praise him all the more. And know that Allah will reward the jihadis on the Day of Resurrection, according to their intentions—and your intention, Allah willing, is for the victory of Islam, and we ask that Allah accept it of you.

Me? 

I think those are some crazy fuckers you got.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:53:44 PM

Cool

Oh, some research.  Okay.  So what do you think of this?

This article...

In a recent article titled "Sodomy 'For the sake of Islam'," Raymond Ibrahim, an associate fellow at the Middle East Forum, reported that Abdullah Hassan al-Asiri, who plotted to assassinate Saudi Prince Muhammad bin Nayef in 2009 with a bomb hidden in his rectum, had apparently relied on a fatwa by an obscure cleric permitting sodomy to "widen" his anus to accommodate the explosives.

However, jihad comes first, for it is the pinnacle of Islam, and if the pinnacle of Islam can only be achieved through sodomy, then there is no wrong in it. For the overarching rule of [Islamic] jurisprudence asserts that "necessity makes permissible the prohibited." And if obligatory matters can only be achieved by performing the prohibited, then it becomes obligatory to perform the prohibited, and there is no greater duty than jihad. After he sodomizes you, you must ask Allah for forgiveness and praise him all the more. And know that Allah will reward the jihadis on the Day of Resurrection, according to their intentions—and your intention, Allah willing, is for the victory of Islam, and we ask that Allah accept it of you.

Me?  

the first jihad is jihad of the soul. not jihad to kill people. islam prohibits sodomy, homosexuality, and also prohibits killing of people UNLESS it is for defending yourself, but still there are other rules that applies. you have to try other means of defending yourself first. if no solution, then you can DEFEND YOURSELF by riposting.

go to sahih bukhari, then take something you see wrong on it and post it.. the other links are invalid for me. sahih bukhari is the book which will explain all verses. and hadiths.

i can post many websites saying atheist shows hate, christians shows hate, other religion shows hate. but would you believe it? no right

then why always targetting the muslim community??
by research from websites that are created daily?

i dont need websites. the book you will find in a mosque is the book i will read and debate on.

sahih bukhari from a mosque, Quraan from a mosque..

to fake something and share it to everyone, i can do it too (not saying you are faking, i dont believe in judging others, its not upon me) i am saying for websites and links.

find an islamologue, ask him your questions, he will never reply by himself. he will search for it in the Quraan and Hadith, point it out to you, and you will find your answer..

most of you people are supposedly lovers of peace. but you are propagating hatespeech against another religion, another belief...

edited : sorry but i didnt get it, how are the suicide bombers related to Islam? they are the small 0.00000009% of the muslim community who acts upon their own benefit, not from the Quraan or the Hadiths...
Also pointing out, if Islam teaches to bomb, kill and murder.. we would be over 1 billion killing ourselves... and you would not be alive to write the post

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:44:17 PM

Cool

This article...

Me?  

the first jihad is jihad of the soul. not jihad to kill people.....

edited : sorry but i didnt get it, how are the suicide bombers related to Islam? they are the small 0.00000009% of the muslim community who acts upon their own benefit, not from the Quraan or the Hadiths...
Also pointing out, if Islam teaches to bomb, kill and murder.. we would be over 1 billion killing ourselves... and you would not be alive to write the post
Actually that's my question.  (Bolded)
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:51:49 PM

Cool

This article...

Me?  

the first jihad is jihad of the soul. not jihad to kill people.....

Actually that's my question.  (Bolded)

if that is your question.

they are not related to islam in whatsoever way

a religion of peace does not teach killings and the word hatred, kill or violence as a word itself is not found in the Quraan..

you cannot blame a religion for the act of his followers. likewise i cannot blame atheist, christianity, hinduism or other religions because their diciples are doing things wrong.

its not the teachings of the Quraan they act upon but have been brainwashed by political behemoth players to act upon in that way.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:24:39 PM

a religion of peace does not teach killings and the word hatred, kill or violence as a word itself is not found in the Quraan..

you cannot blame a religion for the act of his followers. likewise i cannot blame atheist, christianity, hinduism or other religions because their diciples are doing things wrong.

its not the teachings of the Quraan they act upon but have been brainwashed by political behemoth players to act upon in that way.

That is more a denial than an answer to the question.   

Because the violent Muslims do not share your views.  The world does not share your views.  Radical Imams do not share your views.

So then let us call it "False Islam", and explain to me exactly what verses are misunderstood, misinterpreted or lied about to get to the "False Islam", starting with the Koran and the Haddiths.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:28:33 PM

Because the violent Muslims do not share your views.  The world does not share your views.  Radical Imams do not share your views.

So then let us call it "False Islam", and explain to me exactly what verses are misunderstood, misinterpreted or lied about to get to the "False Islam", starting with the Koran and the Haddiths.

you are ridiculous to an extent i cannot explain...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:47:55 PM

you are ridiculous to an extent i cannot explain...
I am able to show how various sects have mis interpreted Christianity.

I do not know why it would be ridiculous to ask how this has been done with Islam.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:07:20 PM

Here's an interesting video for you showing some muslim kids in the Netherlands. They didn't get all these ideology from thin air. Their parents are teaching them this hate towards others and lack of respect for human life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ky2H7dr8-g

Interesting video, so I should to hate those people all because they are muslim and they believe in one unique God name 'Allah'. No Sorry I don't hate those people, I hate only the bad person who don't know what they are saying (for example those kids in the video).

Of course not. This is just an example of why they are hated, or at least disliked. If you disrespect other people and hide behind your religion to justify it, you're asking for it.

That said, I know not all Muslims are radical and aggressive, but they should work on their image, especially if they are living in other countries like those Dutch guys.

That's very true of you, doing wrong deeds hiding behind the name of religion, namely "Jehad" for them, I don't think is a good way to justify their work...
Where does God ask anyone to ask somebody to change their religion or die???
WTF is in their mind is what most people can't understand, including me...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: