Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:17:02 PM

UK: Muslim Family Demands Non-Muslim Man Buried Next To Muslim Be Exhumed And Moved To Different Plot…

A Romany Gypsy family face having to exhume the body of a recently-buried relative because of a row over grave plots at Burbage Cemetery.

Shadrack Smith was buried at the Lychgate Lane cemetery after a traditional Romany funeral on Friday .

His family brought three plots they picked which faced his home at Aston Firs – a tradition in Romany culture.

But since they purchased the plots the family of a Muslim man, who was already buried on the site, have objected to 89-year-old Mr Smith being buried next to him, despite the cemetery being billed as open to all faiths and denominations.

Tracey Smith, Shadrack’s daughter-in-law, said: “My mother-in-law chose the plot – she had her heart set on it.

“The grave was already being dug and bricked out when we had a call last Monday at 5.45pm from Julie Perrin at the parish council asking us if we could move plots.

“We said no – we bought the land and it was too late to find another plot.

“We have no issues with the Muslim family. I think they were under the impression it was a Muslim plot but it isn’t. But they should have tolerance to us.

http://www.hinckleytimes.net/news/local-news/dispute-over-grave-plots-after-8584294

Are you a Christian or Jew? Is your family Christian or Jewish? Do you happen to have the ashes of a friend or relative who was cremated? Sprinkle the ashes over the Muslim plots.

Smiley

What if I have the ashes of an atheist butcher who worked at great garnetts for 40 years. Would that work too?

LOL...

I am curious though what is the problem with this?  Is there some scripture about no burials next to some types of humans?

There are a lot of very odd burial customs.  

Do it during a rain, so that the ashes soak into the ground, so that they have to dig up all their dead just to be sure they get all the ashes.

NOTE: I am not like this. I don't really care except for one thing. Muslims go to all kinds of lengths to turn other nations to Islam, and once they have done that, the nations become garbage. Lots of Africa used to be beautiful, green lands. The land, itself, is trying to spit them out, because even the land can't stand Islam.

If they want to come and peaceably try to talk us into becoming Muslim, that's okay. But when they want to disrupt our culture, we need to take a stand. Nip it in the bud, so to speak.

Smiley

American Children In One American School District Must Now Observe A Muslim Holiday In Which Muslims Behead An Animal

WATERBURY, Conn. (WTNH) — Starting next fall, all schools in the Waterbury School District will be honoring two of the Muslim religion’s most holy days by not scheduling tests, field trips or major school events on those days.

It started with more than 300 signatures on a petition and has come full circle. Thursday night, the Waterbury Board of Education voted to honor two Muslim holy days. Fahd Syed says he is happy because his children won’t have to choose between education and religion.

“Growing up in Waterbury myself and going to school here, I missed a trip because of the holiday,” said Syed. “I had to choose my faith and I didn’t go to the trip. That was in the third grade at Washington Elementary.”

http://wtnh.com/2015/02/05/waterbury-schools-to-respect-muslim-holidays/

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/09/american-children-one-american-school-district-must-now-observe-muslim-holiday-muslims-behead-animal/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:53:39 PM

“For the children”: lawmakers in East Java, Indonesia, are considering imposing virginity tests on school girls.

[...]
“There’s a need to protect our children,” he said. “Jember has to be brave to act to save them.”

The Jember Chapter of Nadhlatul Ulama (NU), the second-largest Muslim organization in Indonesia, opposed the proposal.

“Virginity is very sensitive. If a female student cannot meet the requirement, she’ll be the subject of gossip in the society,” Jember’s policy chief for NU, MN Harisuddin, told the organization’s official website on Thursday. “Say the bill is passed, the test would be simple to conduct, but why is it only done for the female students? How about the boys?”

Mufti Ali, a lawmaker from National Awakening Party (PKB), told East Java news portal BeritaJatim.com this week that he wanted to expand the proposal beyond Jember to become a provincial law.

“If they’re not virgins anymore, don’t let them pass,” he said. “It may sound like a joke, but it’s serious. It’s for the sake of the future.

[...]
“We can’t test the boys,” he told the East Java news portal. “But at least with the regulation, girls will be afraid [to have pre-marital sex]. The boys will be prevented from the act because girls will become unwilling. This will scare them, that if they [have sex], they will not graduate.”

And proving that he has an answer to everything to defend the proposal, Mufti says that victims of rape undergoing the test have nothing to worry about.

“The medical team will be able to tell [if they have been the victim of a sexual assault],” he said.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/02/indonesia-considering-banning-non-virgin-girls-from-graduating-high-school/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:20:38 PM

Erdogan Proposes Mosque in Cuba to Celebrate Islam’s Discovery of America

The president believes it was the Muslims who discovered the Americas and he wants to build a mosque in Cuba in their honour.

The Turkish president has asked Cuba if he can build a mosque on the Caribbean island.

Tayyip Erdogan believes that the Americas were discovered by Muslims and he wants to build a mosque similar to one in Turkey that lies on the European shore of the Bosphorus.

At a conference in Istanbul last November, he told a gathering of Muslim leaders from Latin America that Muslims had reached the Americas in the 12th Century – before the European explorer Christopher Columbus did so in 1492.

Mr Erdogan made his latest request after talks with Cuban President Raul Castro in Havana.

“I presented all the information, project work and visuals regarding the Ortakoy mosque,” he said.

‘We will do this ourselves. We don’t want a partner. If you find it appropriate we want to do this,” Mr Erdogan was quoted as saying on his official website.

He told journalists that the Cuban government had agreed a similar proposal with Saudi Arabia some time ago and, in light of that, his planned mosque could be built elsewhere in Cuba.

It is not known how Cuba responded to the request.,,

…Mr Erdogan’s belief is based on a reference in Columbus’ diary of his voyages to a “mosque-like formation” at the top of a mountain but most scholars say the reference was to a natural mountain feature rather than an actual mosque.

http://news.sky.com/story/1426406/turkeys-erdogan-plans-a-mosque-in-cuba

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:25:07 PM

UK: Muslim Family Demands Non-Muslim Man Buried Next To Muslim Be Exhumed And Moved To Different Plot…

A Romany Gypsy family face having to exhume the body of a recently-buried relative because of a row over grave plots at Burbage Cemetery.

Shadrack Smith was buried at the Lychgate Lane cemetery after a traditional Romany funeral on Friday .

His family brought three plots they picked which faced his home at Aston Firs – a tradition in Romany culture.

But since they purchased the plots the family of a Muslim man, who was already buried on the site, have objected to 89-year-old Mr Smith being buried next to him, despite the cemetery being billed as open to all faiths and denominations.

Tracey Smith, Shadrack’s daughter-in-law, said: “My mother-in-law chose the plot – she had her heart set on it.

“The grave was already being dug and bricked out when we had a call last Monday at 5.45pm from Julie Perrin at the parish council asking us if we could move plots.

“We said no – we bought the land and it was too late to find another plot.

“We have no issues with the Muslim family. I think they were under the impression it was a Muslim plot but it isn’t. But they should have tolerance to us.

http://www.hinckleytimes.net/news/local-news/dispute-over-grave-plots-after-8584294

Are you a Christian or Jew? Is your family Christian or Jewish? Do you happen to have the ashes of a friend or relative who was cremated? Sprinkle the ashes over the Muslim plots.

Smiley

What if I have the ashes of an atheist butcher who worked at great garnetts for 40 years. Would that work too?

LOL...

I am curious though what is the problem with this?  Is there some scripture about no burials next to some types of humans?

There are a lot of very odd burial customs.  

Do it during a rain, so that the ashes soak into the ground, so that they have to dig up all their dead just to be sure they get all the ashes.

NOTE: I am not like this. I don't really care except for one thing. Muslims go to all kinds of lengths to turn other nations to Islam, and once they have done that, the nations become garbage. Lots of Africa used to be beautiful, green lands. The land, itself, is trying to spit them out, because even the land can't stand Islam.

If they want to come and peaceably try to talk us into becoming Muslim, that's okay. But when they want to disrupt our culture, we need to take a stand. Nip it in the bud, so to speak.

Smiley

American Children In One American School District Must Now Observe A Muslim Holiday In Which Muslims Behead An Animal

WATERBURY, Conn. (WTNH) — Starting next fall, all schools in the Waterbury School District will be honoring two of the Muslim religion’s most holy days by not scheduling tests, field trips or major school events on those days.

It started with more than 300 signatures on a petition and has come full circle. Thursday night, the Waterbury Board of Education voted to honor two Muslim holy days. Fahd Syed says he is happy because his children won’t have to choose between education and religion.

“Growing up in Waterbury myself and going to school here, I missed a trip because of the holiday,” said Syed. “I had to choose my faith and I didn’t go to the trip. That was in the third grade at Washington Elementary.”

http://wtnh.com/2015/02/05/waterbury-schools-to-respect-muslim-holidays/

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/09/american-children-one-american-school-district-must-now-observe-muslim-holiday-muslims-behead-animal/

This just shows how much religious tolerance has gone mad, everyone is allowed to believe what they want, but for the love of god, why force others to be a part of it.
If there was no religion , world would be a happy place, no wars, lower violence , and no fat monks :]
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:49:28 PM

^ Don't disagree with you on the latter but not sure how the former was so terrible. They had many students that couldn't attend school in two days. So they decided not to schedule tests or trips for those two days. Seems like a sensible decision to me. Why is this even in a "why islam hates people" thread?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:06:30 PM

This just shows how much religious tolerance has gone mad, everyone is allowed to believe what they want, but for the love of god, why force others to be a part of it.
If there was no religion , world would be a happy place, no wars, lower violence , and no fat monks :]

Don't disagree with you on the latter but not sure how the former was so terrible. They had many students that couldn't attend school in two days. So they decided not to schedule tests or trips for those two days. Seems like a sensible decision to me. Why is this even in a "why islam hates people" thread?

This thread's title was inspired by this other thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776096.0
If not for the other thread, this one would never have been created  Smiley
If, in the future, the link does not work anymore the name of the thread was Why do people hate islam?  (Read 17363 times)

The OP then wrote:

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care  Wink

My first post was an 'homage' to his post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg9799822#msg9799822

Smiley

Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:01:44 PM

^ wasn't questioning the name of the thread. Just didn't understand why you quoted that article here. Maybe I missed something. Because it seems to me everything went fine. Students, parents and the school worked together to reach a solution everyone seems happy with. Reading the title you posted one would think everyone was forced to join in on the holiday and watch them behead an animal or something. Which is obviously false. They are just supposed to try and not schedule tests and trips for those two days.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:31:07 PM

^ wasn't questioning the name of the thread. Just didn't understand why you quoted that article here. Maybe I missed something. Because it seems to me everything went fine. Students, parents and the school worked together to reach a solution everyone seems happy with. Reading the title you posted one would think everyone was forced to join in on the holiday and watch them behead an animal or something. Which is obviously false. They are just supposed to try and not schedule tests and trips for those two days.

I have to agree with that - if the members of the school district largely are muslim, they can have their holidays recognized.

And if they don't parade around in filthy burkas and such, I'd respect that.

Now if a small minority tried to get their holidays recognized by bitching louder, that'd be a NO.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:35:40 AM

Islam is a retarding of the advancement and nobility of man.

The only reasons Muslims use modern advancements are, they aren't as much in favor of Islam as they think they are, or they are using the advancements that other religions and cultures have made to bring those cultures under Islam, after which, they will destroy all the modern advancements and move us back into the dark ages or worse.

The one word that best describes Islam is "destruction."

A better name for Islam would be "Ill-Sam."

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:00:23 AM

The last link on that post is your answer.

Phase One.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rjdO4cfeEg

Nothing was supposed to go wrong during the trip and the 'image' from it...

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 03:23:13 AM

battle of lepanto and portuguese circumnavigation of africa
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:39:20 AM

Everywhere that has Islam is horrible and oppressed so to think its a positive thing is awful. There's also not a lot of other religions so quiet against people who blow up woman and children, let's be real it's not civilized anymore and the Muslims don't fight the extremists so they seem to be tolerated. I've known some really good Muslim people but what I see going on in Africa and the Middle East is deplorable. Muslims need to fight the extremists and lift the stain they've placed on the religion.
DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:58:39 AM

The only reasons Muslims use modern advancements are, they aren't as much in favor of Islam as they think they are, or they are using the advancements that other religions and cultures have made to bring those cultures under Islam, after which, they will destroy all the modern advancements and move us back into the dark ages or worse.

Smiley

Why are you saying that? Islam is the religion of peace. Stop telling lies about religions.The terrorist are traitors.
Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:51:25 PM

Phase One.

Hadn't seen the video. Thanks for pointing it out, had a good laugh. Loved the disclaimer at the end. Btw, are you sure these are already at the "stealth jihad" stage? Seems to me they are still at the "clueless about jihad" stage. Going by the video. If I hadn't seen it, I would say they are just normal people trying to live their lives like the rest of us.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:03:33 PM

Smiley

Why are you saying that? Islam is the religion of peace. Stop telling lies about religions.The terrorist are traitors.

Islam seems to only be a religion of peace regarding Muslims. Take a look at the post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg10381547#msg10381547. The Quran instructions listed seem to be something that is an active thing today. It is violence towards all who are not Muslims.

The questions are these. Where are you in your heart? Are you peaceful and simply don't know what the Quran says? Are you trying to trick us into thinking that Islam is peaceful when you know that it is not? Is there some reason that the Quran quotes at the link are outdated and not supposed to be followed? Do you have any Quran counter-quotes that suggest that Muslims are to be friendly and non-violent towards people who are not Muslim?

You may be peaceful, and if you are, I commend you for that. Now show us the peace of Islam. Or have Muslims turned against the violence of the Quran and other of their religious writings?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:07:14 PM

Phase One.

Hadn't seen the video. Thanks for pointing it out, had a good laugh. Loved the disclaimer at the end. Btw, are you sure these are already at the "stealth jihad" stage? Seems to me they are still at the "clueless about jihad" stage. Going by the video. If I hadn't seen it, I would say they are just normal people trying to live their lives like the rest of us.

You are right. I have no way of knowing at what stage 'we' are supposed to be right now, in the US. As far as Europe, well...

Here we go again...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:09:58 PM

SHOOTOUT AT COPENHAGEN CAFE FREE SPEECH EVENT

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) -- Shots were fired Saturday at a cafe in Copenhagen that was hosting a freedom of speech event organized by Swedish artist Lars Vilks, who has faced numerous threats for caricaturing the Prophet Muhammad.

Some 30 bullet holes ripped through the window of the Krudttoenden cafe and at least two people were taken away on stretchers, including a uniformed police officer, the TV2 channel said Saturday.

"I heard someone firing with an automatic weapons and someone shouting. Police returned the fire and I hid behind the bar. I felt surreal, like in a movie," Niels Ivar Larsen, one of the speakers at the event, told the TV2 channel.

Helle Merete Brix, one of the event's organizers, told The Associated Press that Vilks was at the meeting but not injured.

"I saw a masked man running past," she said. "A couple of police officers were injured."

"I clearly consider this as an attack on Lars Vilks," she added, saying she was ushered away with Vilks by one of the Danish police guards that he gets whenever he is in Denmark.

The cafe in northern Copenhagen, known for its jazz concerts, was hosting an event titled "Art, blasphemy and the freedom of expression" when the shots were fired.

The Berlingske newspaper said one spectator was seriously wounded and three police officers were lightly wounded. It said police were looking for a Volkswagen Polo.

François Zimeray, the French ambassador to Denmark who was at the conference, tweeted that he was "still alive."

Vilks, a 68-year-old Swedish artist, has faced several attempted attacks and death threats after he depicted the Prophet Muhammad as a dog in 2007.

A Pennsylvania woman last year got a 10-year prison term for a plot to kill Vilks. In 2010, two brothers tried to burn down his house in southern Sweden and were imprisoned for attempted arson.

After Islamic militants attacked the Charlie Hebdo satirical magazine in Paris last month, killing 12 people, Vilks told the AP that even fewer organizations were inviting him to give lectures over increased security concerns.

Vilks also said he thought Sweden's SAPO security service, which deploys bodyguards to protect him, would step up the security around him.

"This will create fear among people on a whole different level than we're used to," he said. "Charlie Hebdo was a small oasis. Not many dared do what they did."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_DENMARK_SHOTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-02-14-11-36-58

----------------------------------------------------------
... And I thought I was going to take a little break from bitcointalk for the week end. Oh well...

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:34:59 PM

Smiley

That's TRUE when clerics issue strong fatwas against the terrorists and kind, normal Muslims go follow the instructions of those clerics and kill those terrorists across the board, instead of leaving them for the rest of the world to worry about.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:12:31 AM

And there we go, they are back killing in denmark again, more victims Sad
mammusu

Merit: 501

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:24:04 AM

Islam never hates poeple.
because Islam solution in the life for everyone.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: