Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:10:37 PM

We dont think that Muslim = Killer.

I know plenty of Muslims and have some as nabors too.
They are peacefull and they enjoy the Danish culture.
Not like others that exploit it for financial gains and support Sharia Law.

A muslim is a person like any other.. Its the choice the muslim takes that shows what kind of muslim he/she is.
A peaceful normal person, or a psycho that wants to kill everyone who does not believe in their book.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:18:10 PM

He will properbly burn it.. lol

Muhammed was a rapist and properbly a psycho.

Anyone could have written the book.

based of what proof?

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:19:27 PM

So, you're saying that the Holy Quran is written by human hands?
Cant stop laughing 'cause you can see clearly that it's the word of Allah (God).
I wish one day all of you non-muslim will be shown the straight path.

So you are also a member of ISIS and wish that every non muslim should have their head cut off and women should raped and killed.
And children set on fire for the fun of it.

Sick muslim fucks like ISIS and Muslims who wants non muslims to change the way they live to follow your ideals should be thrown on an island and then you can do what ever you want.

The book was written by a man, person, human a homosapien like you and I.
There is no god.

you should youtube that : zakir naik vs atheist

its lovely  Smiley

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:23:43 PM

Cant stop laughing 'cause you can see clearly that it's the word of Allah (God).

And you are a muslim that is promoting gambling..
That is just fucking amazing.

islam is perfection, muslims are not perfect.
dont base your judgement by who reads the book. but the book itself.

like i said in a previous post. find me a mistake in the Quraan and i will stop believing in it. not based of fake online Quraans. based of a physical book found in a mosque.
human makes mistakes, the book it arabic is itself flawless.
and the 1000mistakes.com someone pointed at, they all are based upon small verses from the Quraan. and we all know that if you take the full verse from where it has been taken from. the meaning is different. way different than what other people wants to make you believe

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:26:22 PM

So you are also a member of ISIS and wish that every non muslim should have their head cut off and women should raped and killed.

Sick muslim fucks like ISIS and Muslims who wants non muslims to change the way they live to follow your ideals should be thrown on an island and then you can do what ever you want.

There is no god.

its lovely  Smiley

There is no physical proof of any gods existing.
No matter what that man says it does not matter.
There is no god.
Give me a proof.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:27:11 PM

based of what proof?

He fucked a 9 year old...
Isnt that proof enough?

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:30:22 PM

like i said in a previous post. find me a mistake in the Quraan and i will stop believing in it. not based of fake online Quraans. based of a physical book found in a mosque.
and the 1000mistakes.com someone pointed at, they all are based upon small verses from the Quraan. and we all know that if you take the full verse from where it has been taken from. the meaning is different. way different than what other people wants to make you believe

I dont care if there is mistakes or not.
Because of this book that was written by some halucinating psycho there has been a lot of conflics like the one in Iraq and Syria.

And before you say "What about the Bible"...
I dont believe in it.
I believe in that we are here by chance, and when you die, there is nothing, and the world moves on without you.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:31:50 PM

Extremely difficult if not impossible to find mistake in Quran. Why? Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake. Quran, the perfect mistake. No mistakes in it. It all mistake.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:33:21 PM

I dont care if there is mistakes or not.
Because of this book that was written by some halucinating psycho there has been a lot of conflics like the one in Iraq and Syria.

And before you say "What about the Bible"...
I dont believe in it.
I believe in that we are here by chance, and when you die, there is nothing, and the world moves on without you.

No chance. Everything operate in universe (that we know about) by cause and effect. What cause you to think that there is anything by chance?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:34:34 PM

There is no god.

its lovely  Smiley

There is no god.
Give me a proof.

Proof = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:36:37 PM

based of what proof?

Isnt that proof enough?

as per media based yes you can take it like that.
but if you read history,

he married the girl of his friend at the age of 9 because of some problems. and never happend that the marriage consumption happened before the girl was at an adult age proper for the act. know the facts before you ride along with what the media protrays you

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:36:50 PM

A muslim is a person like any other.. Its the choice the muslim takes that shows what kind of muslim he/she is.
A peaceful normal person, or a psycho that wants to kill everyone who does not believe in their book.

Muslim not = killer.

Islam = Muslim killer.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:39:31 PM

There is no god.

A real muslim don't kill a person and specially don't say "Bismillah" and after behead a person (trust me). It is really stupid that other people are thinking that muslim = killer.

Muslim only killer if killer. Islam great killer. All Muslim die, die killed by Islam.

Smiley

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:40:37 PM

There is no god.

its lovely  Smiley

There is no god.
Give me a proof.

do you know something about the "rock belt" ?

in the Quraan when the prophet (saw) was a child he split the moon in half and then stick it again. and happened again when people was asking him what proof he has, and that he is just a magician. so he split the moon again.

now based of SCIENCE, the rock belt has only one meaning, the moon has been split in two and then brought back again.

but the Quraan says that 1400+ years back. so how come a book where no probable science was present at that time, can say that. and you cannot deny, the real form of the Quraan, its an unmistaken and no error can be found in it. this is what when people debate, they never go to THAT subject because they cannot possibly find a way to disrupt that fact.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:41:03 PM

There is no god.

its lovely  Smiley

Zakir Naik = man of many mistakes.   Smiley

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:41:13 PM

based of what proof?

Isnt that proof enough?

but if you read history,

he married the girl of his friend at the age of 9 because of some problems. and never happend that the marriage consumption happened before the girl was at an adult age proper for the act. know the facts before you ride along with what the media protrays you

That depends on who you ask.
You see girls all the way down to 7 years old and they get married away, and some are forced to sex at age 10 and below.

Moderate muslims are a plague to the world.
You can live as you want. Aslong as you dont hurt others by doing it.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:42:55 PM

Muslim not = killer.

Islam = Muslim killer.

Smiley

funny guy Smiley

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:44:16 PM

There is no god.

its lovely  Smiley

There is no god.
Give me a proof.

in the Quraan when the prophet (saw) was a child he split the moon in half and then stick it again. and happened again when people was asking him what proof he has, and that he is just a magician. so he split the moon again.

now based of SCIENCE, the rock belt has only one meaning, the moon has been split in two and then brought back again.

but the Quraan says that 1400+ years back. so how come a book where no probable science was present at that time, can say that. and you cannot deny, the real form of the Quraan, its an unmistaken and no error can be found in it. this is what when people debate, they never go to THAT subject because they cannot possibly find a way to disrupt that fact.

The Roman empire had a lot of scientists who were able to do incredible things.. That was 27 bc to 1453 ac.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:44:46 PM

based of what proof?

Isnt that proof enough?

but if you read history,

That depends on who you ask.
You see girls all the way down to 7 years old and they get married away, and some are forced to sex at age 10 and below.

Moderate muslims are a plague to the world.
You can live as you want. Aslong as you dont hurt others by doing it.

like i said again and again, show me mistakes in the Quraan and i wont believe in it.

i sin, i am a muslim. i sin a lot despite knowing i should not.
but i am muslim, a human. i do make mistakes.

islam is a religion, not a person. Quraan is an unaltered book for over 1400 years. without mistakes.

so based on what i say, you can judge a muslim as much as you want. but a religion? you cannot.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:45:35 PM

There is no god.

its lovely  Smiley

There is no god.
Give me a proof.

The Roman empire had a lot of scientists who were able to do incredible things.. That was 27 bc to 1453 ac.

but they never got out of the stratosphere buddy...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: