Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:23:41 PM

ISLAM is a religion that has a complement of in perverted by those people who are not responsible.

Have you thought?
 -Why do Christians worship JESUS!
# If JESUS ​​is God, why did jesus die?
# God is not eternal?

- Why Christians are subject to the POPE PAUL?
 # is not just an ordinary man (God's creation)

-Why scripture in every church is different?
# Is not scripture gospel scaled only one god?

- Why do Christians worship only once a week?
 # Not at any time we should submit to God?

> You choose which one?
 (+) HEAVEN OR HELL (-) ??

(Sorry, my language is not smooth) Smiley

I am sorry you have to rephrase, I personally did not understand this.....

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:31:34 PM

==========================================

Have you thought?
# God is not eternal?

> You choose which one?

1) Im not big on Christianity but I believe Jesus was the son of God.

2) Why are muslims subject to Imams? is it not pretty much the same thing?

3) Pretty much just like Sunni and Shiite. People interpret and have different beliefs based on the same religion.

4)You dont have to go to church to worship do you? Do you attend the mosque 5 times a day?

NDotSO / Bourák
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:43:11 PM

A muslim is permitted to have upto 4 women at a time

WAIT WAIT WAIT before any misunderstanding happens! He meant 4 in his life as wives not 4 as in a fivesome okay!

JUST SAYING
Hold it partner.  Now this is important.  Do they jump on the guy at the same time and on each other or not?  Or is the dude supposed to just do one per night?  
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:56:31 PM

WAIT WAIT WAIT before any misunderstanding happens! He meant 4 in his life as wives not 4 as in a fivesome okay!

JUST SAYING
Hold it partner.  Now this is important.  Do they jump on the guy at the same time and on each other or not?  Or is the dude supposed to just do one per night?  

its not for SEX spendulus. its more for caring for someone, being someone who will help someone. it was never for sex. and if you are asking that, let me reply, no its not all of them at the same time.
this law is NOT an obligation, rather an option.
if you buy one chocolate bar for the first one, you have to buy for all the wives.
its always about equality.
the why, its because

you take every person on earth, you match each man with one woman. it gives you about 40% of women more than men.

what will those women do then?

mistress, lesbians, prostitutes and other bad stuff.
to be equal one man has to take at least 2 women.

but then i know what kind of reply will come out from you... the hate you have will never disapear if you dont want it to yourself

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:02:09 PM

JUST SAYING

its not for SEX spendulus. its more for caring for someone, being someone who will help someone. it was never for sex. and if you are asking that, let me reply, no its not all of them at the same time.
this law is NOT an obligation, rather an option.
if you buy one chocolate bar for the first one, you have to buy for all the wives.
its always about equality.
the why, its because

you take every person on earth, you match each man with one woman. it gives you about 40% of women more than men.

what will those women do then?

mistress, lesbians, prostitutes and other bad stuff.
to be equal one man has to take at least 2 women.

but then i know what kind of reply will come out from you... the hate you have will never disapear if you dont want it to yourself
Okay, only one at a time.  Well, I thought for a moment I might be interesting in Islam.  No, thanks.

So how do you get 40% more women than men?  They are born in equal ratios?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:33:29 PM

What if one woman was his wife and others were his sisters or cousins or one wife, one mom and one sister? There are many possibilities too. And yes, It is also possible they are all his wives.

To answer your statement: A muslim is permitted to have upto 4 women at a time but even with two wives, it is hard to do justice to them. I read Islamic teachings when you have more than one wife, I must say, it is really hard. I don't even think about having more than 1 wife that time forth.

Male to female ratio is unbalanced not because of muslims "only".
I didn't mean to say that male to female ratio is dis balanced because of muslims.
Now can you also describe the "good" in having 4 wives? Isn't this anti-social and unethical?
Why doesn't your religion care to treat the female followers of the same religion with respect??
How will you feel if your sister marries a man who already has 3 wives and is sex crazy?

Okay. Nope. It will be hard for a Muslim to follow the Islamic teachings regarding husband & wife if he had more than one woman. Islam abolished killing female infant and burying infants alive etc... They are also seen equally. It was more like a personal question, however, I will answer it. In Islam, you aren't obliged to marry if you don't like him. She can avoid marrying him. Besides, who would give her daughter or her sister to a sex crazy? You missed my point. If man can treat all wives equally, he is good to go with max. 4 wives but if he isn't, he will get severe punishment.

Have you thought?
# God is not eternal?

> You choose which one?

3) Pretty much just like Sunni and Shiite. People interpret and have different beliefs based on the same religion.

4)You dont have to go to church to worship do you? Do you attend the mosque 5 times a day?

1) Jesus wasn't son of God or God and he himself didn't say he was God. False interpretation by Christians.

2) I am not depth in it. So can't answer it.

3) They say they worship to one God but some of what they claim contradict it.

4) In it, CoolRunnigs21 is right except that there are fair number of people who pray in Masjid 5 times a day.

JUST SAYING
Hold it partner.  Now this is important.  Do they jump on the guy at the same time and on each other or not?  Or is the dude supposed to just do one per night? 

Group sex isn't allowed in Islam. This is question has complicated answer. My translation from Arabic or Malayalam to English will be bad. I will try to find an English answer for it.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:37:47 PM

The similarites of Islam and Christianity

<a taken>
b) Both believes in doing good works.
c) Both believes in praying, and repentance to sins commited
d) Both teaches to not judge others

True.

The key difference between Islam and Christianity as i see it:

a) Islam believes that Jesus was apostle of God, and not the son of God that he was made to be in the scriptures of the Bible.
b) Christianity believes that Jesus was the son of God, sent to die for our sins, so that we might be redeemed through good works and repentance of sins.

True.

could you perhaps add to these list Muhammad Zakir, about any difference i may have missed, or any errors that i made? I am really enjoying this discussion Smiley

Here are some problems:

a) Both believes there is one true God.

Only Islam believes in one true God.

Why isn't Christianity?

#1: “Jesus was the son of God” itself tells there is another God than Jesus and they believe it. If not, they can't beleive Jesus was "son of God".

#2: They take this is as evidence for Jesus as God.

“I and my Father, We are One.” (John 10:30).

In fact, it is out of context.

John 10:22 -  “But it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter.”
John 10:23 - “And Yeshua was walking in The Temple on the porch of Solomon.”
John 10:24 - “And the Judeans surrounded him and were saying, "How long will you keep our souls in suspense? If you are The Messiah, tell us plainly."”
John 10:25 - “Yeshua answered and said to them, "I have told you, and you do not believe, and the works that I do in the Name of my Father, they testify of Me."”
John 10:26 - "But you do not believe, because you are not of my sheep, just as I said to you."
John 10:27 - "My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow Me."
John 10:28 - "And I am giving them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them from my hand."
John 10:29 - "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand."
John 10:30 - "I and my Father, We are One."

If you look at this, you will understand on purpose they are one but it doesn't mean they are one person. Nobody can't snatch from Jesus' hands, nobody can't snatch from God's hand and hence, they are one.

Anyway, if they are still telling "no". Then they will have to believe in 14 Gods. Jesus, God and 12 disciples. Same thing used in different lines:

Romans 12:5 - “So also, we who are many, are one body in The Messiah, and each one of us is a member of the other.”

1 Corinthians 10:17 - “Just as that is one bread, and thus we are all one body, for we all receive from that which is one bread.”

John 17:11 - “From now on, I do not dwell in the world, but these are in the world, and I am coming to join you. Holy Father, keep them in your Name- that Name which you have given me, so that they shall be one, just as we are.”

Maybe more are there but last one I post which is said by Jesus' to disciples:

John 17:20-22 -  "That the all may be made one. Like thou Father art in me, I in thee, that they may be one in us. I in them, they in me, that they may be perfect in one"

See? Same "ONE" is used here. So that means 14(+) Gods? Huh

Muhammad, you raise a good point here. It is really confusing even for some christians. The point is, peculiar to christianity, that essence of God is in trinity (Father, Son and the spirit), they are all part of same supreme being. Not three gods, but three parts of the God representing different qualities.

Zakir Naik:

The sister has asked the question regarding ‘trinity’. The Christians have the concept of ‘trinity’, – father, son, holy ghost. Her previous question was – I had proved it from the Bible, that Jesus (peace be upon him) never believed in ‘trinity’. Now she gave an example – She has given a human logic, asking a question, that if water can be present in three states – as Solid, Liquid and Gas – as Ice, Water and Vapour – When water can be in 3 states, why can’t God be? Similarly, the Christian missionaries – they pose the question… ‘Even God Almighty can be present in three forms – the father,  son, and holy ghost. But if you analyze, I do agree matter can be in three states – Solid, Liquid and Gas. But you should realize that if water is present in 3 states… solid, liquid, gas – as ice, water, and vapour, in all the three states – the constituents, the component of water is the same… H2O.  Even if its ice,  the constituent and component is H2O –  Even when it is water it is H2O – Even when it is vapour it is H2O – Even when it is ice… even when it is gas or liquid, it is H2O – That’s very important.  Now lets analyze the example they gave of ‘trinity’ – Father, son and holy ghost. In 3 forms if you say… for the sake of argument, I agree – but are the constituents of all these three things, – father, son, that is Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) and holy ghost, the same? We know very well that human beings have got flesh and bones – A spirit and God Almighty have got no flesh and bones. Human beings require to eat -God Almighty does not require to eat. And the same message Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) gave – Its mentioned in the Gospel of Luke Ch. No.24, V.No.39 to 43. That, ‘Behold my hands and feet – Its I myself. Handle me and see – that a spirit has got  no flesh and bones as you see me have. And he gave his hands and feet – And they were overjoyed. To prove what? that he was not a spirit – he was not God Almighty. And the verse continues ‘Do you have meat to eat’ and the next verse says that he ate broiled fish and honey comb.  To prove what? – that he was God? To prove that he was not God! Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) said, ‘A spirit has no flesh and bones, as I have proving that he was not a spirit – he was not Almighty God. Regarding the second example – sister gave the example, that a person can be a father, a brother and a businessman at the same time, – So why can’t God be father, son and holy ghost. It’s a very good example, and I do agree that one person can be a father, can be a brother, and can be a businessman at the same time. Many people out here also may be father, brother and businessman at the same time. But if suppose, the sister of that man tells a secret to the brother, but natural even the father and businessman will know that secret, because he is one and the same person. If a sister tells a secret to the brother, who is a father and a businessman at the same time – when the secret is told to the brother, even the ‘father’ part of that man, and ‘businessman’ part of the man will know the secret. But when you read in the Bible, in the  Gospel of  Mark, Ch. No. 13,  Verse No. 32, it says ‘Of that day, of that hour, knoweth no man, – no, not even the angels in the heaven, nor the son of man, but the father’. ‘The knowledge of the hour of  that day – no one knows. Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) said ‘Except the Father’ – not even the angels, not even himself. If Father -, the God Almighty, and Jesus Christ (peace be upon him), were one and the same – then if knowledge of hour is known to God Almighty, even Jesus should know about it (peace be upon him). So this proves that they were not one. Further… further, if the brother dies, even the man and the businessman will die… If the brother dies, even man and businessman will die. So when Jesus Christ (peace be upon him), according to the Bible… according to the Christians, he died on the Cross – do you mean to say even God Almighty and the Holy ghost died?

As to your question about apostles, it is misunderstanding. Jesus was talking about oneness beyond time and space. Before creation essence of all living things was part of God, after death it will be again. I really thought, that islamic view on this is similar. Could you elaborate on this?

Nope. They use that "one" to prove Jesus is God. The same "one" is used many times especially when talking to apostles. Jesus meant that they are one in "purpose". Jesus tells to beleive in one God, apostles tell to believe in one God and hence, they are one. But it doesn't mean they are one "person". Hope this answers.

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:44:03 PM

Then you earlied remark about fourteen gods makes no sense whatsoever, Muhammad. You just negated it yourself.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:49:36 PM

Then you earlied remark about fourteen gods makes no sense whatsoever, Muhammad. You just negated it yourself.

I might not have spoken correctly, then. I meant if Christians claim was that "one" regarding Jesus and God was meant to say they are one in person, then "one" regarding Jesus and apostles will make it additonal 12 Gods and will make them equal to Jesus, better to say, all apostles will be Jesus.

However, their claims are false. Remaining answer to this is what in my above post. I thought you understand partially, so I only posted it.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:53:31 PM

Dear Muslims, get it through your polygamous skulls, Christianity does not have a pope. That is catholicms. Two radically different faiths based on the same bible.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:31:16 PM

I might not have spoken correctly, then. I meant if Christians claim was that "one" regarding Jesus and God was meant to say they are one in person, then "one" regarding Jesus and apostles will make it additonal 12 Gods and will make them equal to Jesus, better to say, all apostles will be Jesus.

That would be equal to claiming that anyone who believed in the Koran was a god so there were a billion gods.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 11:58:56 PM

That would be equal to claiming that anyone who believed in the Koran was a god so there were a billion gods.

spendulus are you serious with that reply?
i really started to believe you would be more intelligent than that since you have been asking very good questions but then comes this comment.. anyways, there is only ONE God, and Muhammad (pbuh) is not the author of the Quraan. it was REVEALED to him, its called revelations but is more appropriate to use the word in arabic than using its english translation.

most of the problems that occurs comes from translation, there can be 1000 people in a room and translating arabic to english in 1000 different words

the Quraan in Arabic (its original way) is flawless, but translating into different languages gives out different words for the same arabic word

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:37:15 AM

What if one woman was his wife and others were his sisters or cousins or one wife, one mom and one sister? There are many possibilities too. And yes, It is also possible they are all his wives.

To answer your statement: A muslim is permitted to have upto 4 women at a time but even with two wives, it is hard to do justice to them. I read Islamic teachings when you have more than one wife, I must say, it is really hard. I don't even think about having more than 1 wife that time forth.

Male to female ratio is unbalanced not because of muslims "only".
I didn't mean to say that male to female ratio is dis balanced because of muslims.
Now can you also describe the "good" in having 4 wives? Isn't this anti-social and unethical?
Why doesn't your religion care to treat the female followers of the same religion with respect??
How will you feel if your sister marries a man who already has 3 wives and is sex crazy?

Okay. Nope. It will be hard for a Muslim to follow the Islamic teachings regarding husband & wife if he had more than one woman. Islam abolished killing female infant and burying infants alive etc... They are also seen equally. It was more like a personal question, however, I will answer it. In Islam, you aren't obliged to marry if you don't like him. She can avoid marrying him. Besides, who would give her daughter or her sister to a sex crazy? You missed my point. If man can treat all wives equally, he is good to go with max. 4 wives but if he isn't, he will get severe punishment.

Have you thought?
# God is not eternal?

> You choose which one?

1) Jesus wasn't son of God or God and he himself didn't say he was God. False interpretation by Christians.

2) I am not depth in it. So can't answer it.

3) They say they worship to one God but some of what they claim contradict it.

4) In it, CoolRunnigs21 is right except that there are fair number of people who pray in Masjid 5 times a day.

JUST SAYING
Hold it partner.  Now this is important.  Do they jump on the guy at the same time and on each other or not?  Or is the dude supposed to just do one per night? 

Group sex isn't allowed in Islam. This is question has complicated answer. My translation from Arabic or Malayalam to English will be bad. I will try to find an English answer for it.

The funniest part of this debate: it is OK for fake bruce lee to say why Christians are wrong to believe what they believe, but it is wrong for Christians to question fake bruce lee's faith...

What would happen if ANYONE of any faith or lack thereof, would write the same thing, but replacing one thing: the first word of the sentence...

Would fake bruce lee be happy?

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:55:14 AM

The funniest part of this debate: it is OK for fake bruce lee to say why Christians are wrong to believe what they believe, but it is wrong for Christians to question fake bruce lee's faith...

What would happen if ANYONE of any faith or lack thereof, would write the same thing, but replacing one thing: the first word of the sentence...

Would fake bruce lee be happy?

All i can say is, its very common for him to question or say it is wrong because he doesn't know much about Christianity.
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:13:54 AM

Dear Muslims, get it through your polygamous skulls, Christianity does not have a pope. That is catholicms. Two radically different faiths based on the same bible.

I don't think this is accurate. Catholicism and Christianity are not different religions because Christianity is just the broadest category of the subset. Catholicism is a type of Christianity, as is Protestantism, Presbyterianism, Mormonism, and many others. The same way as there are many sects of Islam: Sunni, Shia, Sufi, etc.

lophie

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:52:09 AM

Sorry guys I came late here today, I have been a bit busy.

Regarding Muslims being subjected to Imams. That is a natural flow that would seem lke it but it is not. It all came from prayers. You see in prayers as a group there would be a single person to lead the prayer. The person is selected using a certain criteria. To be brief and sum it up he would be the most knowledgeable and well versed in the religion. Now when members of this group or community seeks information about the religion they would naturally go to the most knowledgeable of them all. Because of that it seems on the surface that they are subject to the Imam, which is not.

I am a bit sleepy so I might have screwed up what I intended to convey above. I will explain further if any have any questions.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:58:57 AM

Having been involved in both before I got smarter, no they are not "radically different faiths".

However the radical end of Catholicism is radically different than the radical end of say, fundamentalist Christianity.  But both radical ends are radically different that the vast bulk of normal people.  But then there are radical normal people of no faith, too.  Then there are the most boring of all, the ones who are so normal they are radically normal.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:06:06 AM

The problem with Islam regarding Muslim extremists is, because of the words that express hate and violence in the Quran and Hadith (or seem to), Islam can be interpreted by sincere extremists to be a religion of violence, or it can be used as an excuse for violence by insincere extremists. Sometimes the two groups are mixed, the insincere Muslims using the sincere ones.

Smiley

Yes that is absolutely correct. Imagine I saw a video where this insane long bearded guy is convinced youngsters that yes if anyone is not a muslim it is okay to shoot him dead right there on the street and take everything he owns and take his wife and kids for yourself......

I really saw that and I know for sure some think like that.... no that is very scary because yes how will you distinguish between someone like them and well...... any of other long bearded muslims...
Maybe start by asking his opinion of Sayyad Qutb?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:30:08 AM

The problem with Islam regarding Muslim extremists is, because of the words that express hate and violence in the Quran and Hadith (or seem to), Islam can be interpreted by sincere extremists to be a religion of violence, or it can be used as an excuse for violence by insincere extremists. Sometimes the two groups are mixed, the insincere Muslims using the sincere ones.

Smiley

Yes that is absolutely correct. Imagine I saw a video where this insane long bearded guy is convinced youngsters that yes if anyone is not a muslim it is okay to shoot him dead right there on the street and take everything he owns and take his wife and kids for yourself......

I really saw that and I know for sure some think like that.... no that is very scary because yes how will you distinguish between someone like them and well...... any of other long bearded muslims...
Maybe start by asking his opinion of Sayyad Qutb?

Hmm... Someone else, beside Wilikon, who knows that name?

Everyone else. Let's go kid! Hit that google search and get an education!

Smiley

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:30:22 AM

I don't think this is accurate. Catholicism and Christianity are not different religions because Christianity is just the broadest category of the subset. Catholicism is a type of Christianity, as is Protestantism, Presbyterianism, Mormonism, and many others. The same way as there are many sects of Islam: Sunni, Shia, Sufi, etc.

False. You are wrong. try again Muslim Chrisitianity discreditor.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: