Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:20:08 PM

The very wording of this thread makes me squirm. Where did your grammar go, OP?

Orthodox Islam is indeed problematic, but it´s not issue of misanthropy. Orthodox sunnis believe, that Quran is literal word of God, unbound by time and space. That naturally has to bring them into conflict with people, who are not stuck in the seventh century, but you should not forget, that this version is preached by radical minority (often to illiterate population, which is naturally at disadvantage, when arguing about meaning of holy book).

Furthermore, people, who fight these bigots the most are invariably other muslims as seen in Iraq (Kurds, Shiites), Syria (Assad peoples army) and Egypt (government).

You're right, but the rest of the world wouldn't even turn their heads towards the Muslim wars if not for the fact that these wars are claiming victims from all over the world. You're not safe and it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, you're as likely to be blown up by a radical suicidal maniac.
I find it hard to understand why to those radicals everybody is an enemy, women, children, Christians, other Muslims...

mostly influenced by political magnate and some are blackmailed to do it.. you never see someone happy and suicide bombing. they all look tensed and sad.

BUT there are of course some who have been brainwashed at a point they think what they are doing is right.

this is the same everywhere, in different ways, not only in muslim countries or concerning only muslims

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:08:20 AM

Orthodox Islam is indeed problematic, but it´s not issue of misanthropy. Orthodox sunnis believe, that Quran is literal word of God, unbound by time and space. That naturally has to bring them into conflict with people, who are not stuck in the seventh century, but you should not forget, that this version is preached by radical minority (often to illiterate population, which is naturally at disadvantage, when arguing about meaning of holy book).

Furthermore, people, who fight these bigots the most are invariably other muslims as seen in Iraq (Kurds, Shiites), Syria (Assad peoples army) and Egypt (government).

You're right, but the rest of the world wouldn't even turn their heads towards the Muslim wars if not for the fact that these wars are claiming victims from all over the world. You're not safe and it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, you're as likely to be blown up by a radical suicidal maniac.
I find it hard to understand why to those radicals everybody is an enemy, women, children, Christians, other Muslims...

mostly influenced by political magnate and some are blackmailed to do it.. you never see someone happy and suicide bombing. they all look tensed and sad.

BUT there are of course some who have been brainwashed at a point they think what they are doing is right.

this is the same everywhere, in different ways, not only in muslim countries or concerning only muslims

Bullshit, there are hundreds of videos on Liveleak where the suicide bomber is shaking hands with his buddies and smiling to the camera before he drives off. Sometime he even yells at you about the evil west and infidels before he blows himself up. Granted some are hostages or brainwashing to kids but not all.

That is the problem with you though, all your posts downgrade extremists and all you talk about is how great Islam muslims are .

Are you an extremist?

Then you have to understand there is seriously some fucked up shit happening with Islam right now.

All you guys do is pass the blame, its brainwashing or the media's fault or they held the family hostage so he had to blow himself up, look your country has murders to ect.

@Spendulus: See? You gave some news. Have you looked more about it? Do you know whether it was "really" a muslim who did the attack? How did you know they were muslims? Did you talk with attackers? Did you witness it? Isn't it obvious? Media influences you.

Were not brainwashed by the media, you can go on any gore video site and watch muslims murdering people daily. Thats how we know muslims are doing it, cause they are fucking video taping theirselves doing while screaming Allah Akbar.

NDotSO / Bourák
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:21:26 AM

@Spendulus: See? You gave some news. Have you looked more about it? Do you know whether it was "really" a muslim who did the attack? How did you know they were muslims? Did you talk with attackers? Did you witness it? Isn't it obvious? Media influences you.

Were not brainwashed by the media, you can go on any gore video site and watch muslims murdering people daily. Thats how we know muslims are doing it, cause they are fucking video taping theirselves doing while screaming Allah Akbar.

I didn't tell you are brainwashed. There are attacks done by Muslims but not all. And when muslims attack why blame Islam?

Uh! If I tell any hindu mantra and kill a person, he was killed by a Hindu? Undecided Do you know whether that video is a real one?

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:31:40 AM

I think islamic extremist hate people because they believe in Jihad(Religious crusade). either that or they are mad because we know they fuck goats

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:37:32 AM

I just want to offer you some perspective. There wasnt much of radicalism back in 19th century (really, wiki it). There were only two major outbursts of extremism out of islamic culture. The initial one in the 7th century and the current one. Both were initiated by forced contact with outside world (and perhaps also youthful demographics). Sure there were conflicts in the middle ages, but those were almost invariably fed by imperial politics, not by religion.

While I understand why westerner might see muslims as inherently evil (we always do generalize like that, when meeting people having opposite views), the current conflict is well beyond muslim control. West did control the contact through globalization, but I am afraid, our governments also lost control of this process. That makes conflict natural outcome.

P.S.: To the guy, who thinks this is about bacon - most muslims living in islamic countries never saw pig. Dead or living. You dont envy something, you dont know ;-)
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:42:13 AM

I think islamic extremist hate people because they believe in Jihad(Religious crusade). either that or they are mad because we know they fuck goats

Jihad as described in Quran is indeed word for holy war, war with yourself and your vices, not with your neighbours. This part of teaching was twisted. Peculiarity of Islam is, that there are schools of thought, but no universally accepted authority, any man, who is considered well educated by his peers can become immam (preacher). This decentralization makes Islam impervious to outside conquest, but also extremely difficult to attempt reform or modernization.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:53:46 AM

Jihad as described in Quran is indeed word for holy war, war with yourself and your vices, not with your neighbours. This part of teaching was twisted. Peculiarity of Islam is, that there are schools of thought, but no universally accepted authority, any man, who is considered well educated by his peers can become immam (preacher). This decentralization makes Islam impervious to outside conquest, but also extremely difficult to attempt reform or modernization.

Jihad means to strive; to struggle.

You should change these two believes:

• If some people of a community do bad things, whole community is bad.
• If some of the muslims did bad, Islam is bad.

How can it be true? You must prove Islam hates people not by giving news saying muslims killed x people, give in-context quotes from Qura'n and Hadiths. That's how it is to be done.

If you are sticking with this belief, we can easily say "US hates people". Is it true? Of course not(to me). Sadly, there are bad people in every community and this is same with US. That people want to

• Control rest of the world.
• Make more money.

One of the belief which makes them do this is

• Thinks money is everything.(to some extent, it is true)

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:55:42 AM

Claim-to-be-Muslims ain't Islam extremist and is never a Muslim by Islamic rule.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:58:04 AM

=snip=
P.S.: To the guy, who thinks this is about bacon - most muslims living in islamic countries never saw pig. Dead or living. You dont envy something, you dont know ;-)

We Muslims also see pigs. We just don't touch or eat them.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:01:21 AM

=snip=
That is the problem with you though, all your posts downgrade extremists and all you talk about is how great Islam muslims are .
 =snip=

Wrong. I am trying to prove Islam doesn't hate people. Some people who claime-to-be-Muslims do it but in fact, they ain't Muslims because they contradicts Islamic rules and teachings.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:05:53 AM

=snip=
 =snip=

Wrong. I am trying to prove Islam doesn't hate people. Some people who claime-to-be-Muslims do it but in fact, they ain't Muslims because they contradicts Islamic rules and teachings.
We see this kind of thinking all the time, a Baptist says a Catholic is not really a Christian, Jehovah's Witnesses say all the other Christian religions are false, on and on and on.  You are no different, just another member of a different sect claiming his is the only right one.

Everyone on this forum has seen this many times.

Logical Fallacy:  No True Scotsman.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:43:06 AM

Logical Fallacy

You use this term alot, Judging by the pitfalls you fall in with every hate post you write, I don't think you know what this means.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:06:05 AM

I didn't tell you are brainwashed. There are attacks done by Muslims but not all. And when muslims attack why blame Islam?

Uh! If I tell any hindu mantra and kill a person, he was killed by a Hindu? Undecided Do you know whether that video is a real one?

Im pretty sure it was real, the guys brains hanging out after they put ak rounds through him yelling Allah Akbar. The hundred of deads bodies that were walking before and are now guts and blood.

Im pretty sure the guy getting his head chopped of was real.

You know what is different from a hindu killing someone ad a muslim?

The hindu isnt screaming into the camera that there is only one god and his name is Ishvara and that all people who do not bow to him will die, the zionists will die and the west will die.. there is no truetrue god but  Ishvara.

Muslims seem to love to do it while screaming Allah Akbar in the process.

As the stand around their freshly executed victim.

Notice in this video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=744_1377386471

Looks like they feel the same way about you, you are not true muslims.

Sure looks like a real video to.

Also to the guy who said suicide bombers are usually timid and scared or w/e

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b9_1428507166
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9b4_1428019227

Sure looks happy to be a martyr

This is by far the worst one,

The religion of peace

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=720_1426805277

NDotSO / Bourák
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:27:26 AM

=snip=
 =snip=

We see this kind of thinking all the time, a Baptist says a Catholic is not really a Christian, Jehovah's Witnesses say all the other Christian religions are false, on and on and on.  You are no different, just another member of a different sect claiming his is the only right one.

Everyone on this forum has seen this many times.

Logical Fallacy:  No True Scotsman.

Wrong. I am not saying about a section or so. I am a Muslim and I was saying about a claimed-to-be-Muslim. Your example is slightly different from this.

And, everything you say is "logical", right?

Meaning of logical:

• “According to or agreeing with the principles of logic.”
• “Reasoning in agreement with the principles of logic.”

So what I said is speculating and yours is logical. Roll Eyes Now I am in a doubt, who is "self righteous"? Huh

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:32:13 AM

Im pretty sure it was real, the guys brains hanging out after they put ak rounds through him yelling Allah Akbar. The hundred of deads bodies that were walking before and are now guts and blood.

Im pretty sure the guy getting his head chopped of was real.

You know what is different from a hindu killing someone ad a muslim?

The hindu isnt screaming into the camera that there is only one god and his name is Ishvara and that all people who do not bow to him will die, the zionists will die and the west will die.. there is no truetrue god but  Ishvara.

Muslims seem to love to do it while screaming Allah Akbar in the process.

As the stand around their freshly executed victim.

Notice in this video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=744_1377386471

Looks like they feel the same way about you, you are not true muslims.

Sure looks like a real video to.

Also to the guy who said suicide bombers are usually timid and scared or w/e

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b9_1428507166
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9b4_1428019227

Sure looks happy to be a martyr

This is by far the worst one,

The religion of peace

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=720_1426805277

It maybe real, however, do you know it can also be faked? In movies, you see worst, but as you know it is a movie, it isn't real. What if this is also an act?

They maybe thinking but they should prove it with Qur'an and hadiths. I can prove they ain't good muslims qith Qur'an and/or Hadiths.

This is what I want to tell you. If some claimed-to-be-muslims are bad, why blame Islam? Islam doesn't tell to kill non-muslims. Islam even say not to tease other religions.

This is the belief you will have to correct/change.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:33:01 AM

Islam doesn't hate people, its the person who hates other people who has a different religion.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:35:40 AM

Islam doesn't hate people, its the person who hates other people who has a different religion.

Do are you saying it is not a problem related with the religion but most probable a problem related with the person itself? I don't think it will be possible to understand, because a lot of people here are thinking "Islam=terrorism".
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:44:48 AM

Do are you saying it is not a problem related with the religion but most probable a problem related with the person itself? I don't think it will be possible to understand, because a lot of people here are thinking "Islam=terrorism".

Yes, you are right. They think Islam tells to be a terrorist but Islam doesn't tell it. I don't have any sort of Oracle skill, so I can't say better. Plain English sometimes are a little hard to swallow and/or to digest.

I have told many times Islam doesn't say to be a terrorist but still they give news saying muslims killed x people. Undecided

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:55:56 AM

Yes, you are right. They think Islam tells to be a terrorist but Islam doesn't tell it. I don't have any sort of Oracle skill, so I can't say better. Plain English sometimes are a little hard to swallow and/or to digest.

I have told many times Islam doesn't say to be a terrorist but still they give news saying muslims killed x people. Undecided

Then can you tell us all why Terrorist are always identifying with the Islamic Faith, and Jihad? I find it peculiar why no muslim can answer us why they do this. I think you are lying. I have read excerpts from the Quran, and the stated goal is for Islam to be the faith of all people on the planet. Sounds sinister to me.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:18:17 AM

Then can you tell us all why Terrorist are always identifying with the Islamic Faith, and Jihad? I find it peculiar why no muslim can answer us why they do this. I think you are lying. I have read excerpts from the Quran, and the stated goal is for Islam to be the faith of all people on the planet. Sounds sinister to me.

We should analyze the word 'terrorism'. Everyone who provide terror (a real terror) to a group of person with a weapon, knife etcetera ... By the definition is a terrorist, now the history can speak itself because not all the Muslim are terrorist and not all the terrorist are muslim. I think it's wrong to link the word Islam to the word terrorism, can you explain to us why aren't all the muslim terrorists?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: