Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:45:52 PM

We dont think that Muslim = Killer.

I know plenty of Muslims and have some as nabors too.
They are peacefull and they enjoy the Danish culture.
Not like others that exploit it for financial gains and support Sharia Law.

A muslim is a person like any other.. Its the choice the muslim takes that shows what kind of muslim he/she is.
A peaceful normal person, or a psycho that wants to kill everyone who does not believe in their book.

Muslim not = killer.

Islam = Muslim killer.

Smiley

funny guy Smiley

True, me funny. Mirror say so every morning. But also true, me correct about Islam = Muslim killer.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:47:02 PM

He will properbly burn it.. lol

Muhammed was a rapist and properbly a psycho.

Anyone could have written the book.

So, you're saying that the Holy Quran is written by human hands?
Cant stop laughing 'cause you can see clearly that it's the word of Allah (God).
I wish one day all of you non-muslim will be shown the straight path.

So you are also a member of ISIS and wish that every non muslim should have their head cut off and women should raped and killed.
And children set on fire for the fun of it.

Sick muslim fucks like ISIS and Muslims who wants non muslims to change the way they live to follow your ideals should be thrown on an island and then you can do what ever you want.

The book was written by a man, person, human a homosapien like you and I.
There is no god.

you should youtube that : zakir naik vs atheist

its lovely  Smiley

There is no physical proof of any gods existing.
No matter what that man says it does not matter.
There is no god.
Give me a proof.

do you know something about the "rock belt" ?

in the Quraan when the prophet (saw) was a child he split the moon in half and then stick it again. and happened again when people was asking him what proof he has, and that he is just a magician. so he split the moon again.

now based of SCIENCE, the rock belt has only one meaning, the moon has been split in two and then brought back again.

but the Quraan says that 1400+ years back. so how come a book where no probable science was present at that time, can say that. and you cannot deny, the real form of the Quraan, its an unmistaken and no error can be found in it. this is what when people debate, they never go to THAT subject because they cannot possibly find a way to disrupt that fact.

The Roman empire had a lot of scientists who were able to do incredible things.. That was 27 bc to 1453 ac.

but they never got out of the stratosphere buddy...

You do realize who named the fucking planets right?
They were the pioneers of space back then.

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:47:56 PM

We dont think that Muslim = Killer.

I know plenty of Muslims and have some as nabors too.
They are peacefull and they enjoy the Danish culture.
Not like others that exploit it for financial gains and support Sharia Law.

A muslim is a person like any other.. Its the choice the muslim takes that shows what kind of muslim he/she is.
A peaceful normal person, or a psycho that wants to kill everyone who does not believe in their book.

Shariah law?  where is the book of shariah law? show me the book of shariah law please Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjRI2AsF3h0

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:50:14 PM

Cant stop laughing 'cause you can see clearly that it's the word of Allah (God).

So you are also a member of ISIS and wish that every non muslim should have their head cut off and women should raped and killed.

Sick muslim fucks like ISIS and Muslims who wants non muslims to change the way they live to follow your ideals should be thrown on an island and then you can do what ever you want.

There is no god.

its lovely  Smiley

There is no god.
Give me a proof.

in the Quraan when the prophet (saw) was a child he split the moon in half and then stick it again. and happened again when people was asking him what proof he has, and that he is just a magician. so he split the moon again.

now based of SCIENCE, the rock belt has only one meaning, the moon has been split in two and then brought back again.

but the Quraan says that 1400+ years back. so how come a book where no probable science was present at that time, can say that. and you cannot deny, the real form of the Quraan, its an unmistaken and no error can be found in it. this is what when people debate, they never go to THAT subject because they cannot possibly find a way to disrupt that fact.

The Roman empire had a lot of scientists who were able to do incredible things.. That was 27 bc to 1453 ac.

but they never got out of the stratosphere buddy...

You do realize who named the fucking planets right?
They were the pioneers of space back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjRI2AsF3h0

can you check?

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:51:50 PM

Watching it at the moment.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:57:44 PM

I will say that I agree with some of it.
But I am athiest.

I think religion is bad no matter what.
And should not be forced on anyone.

If you want to be muslim, be it.
Just dont tell me that I am doing something bad because I dont follow your ideals.

You may have your faith in something aslong as you dont hurt anyone.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:01:22 PM

But I am athiest.

Just dont tell me that I am doing something bad because I dont follow your ideals.

if muslims were all about terrorism, we would be over 1 billion blowing ourselves.

islam is a pacific religion.

oh and i am not trying to impose my religion. i am just defending it.

i believe everybody has choices, they can choose. we are in the 21st, we are broadminded people.

we are amongst the most intelligent minds with critical analysis.

i thank you for at least watching the video. much respect for you.

if anyone wants to debate, feel free. no anger, no ego no whatsoever. just saw the post few days ago and criticising my religion. which i had to come in between and clarify the most that i can.

Good day mate

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:08:27 PM

But I am athiest.

if muslims were all about terrorism, we would be over 1 billion blowing ourselves.

i believe everybody has choices, they can choose. we are in the 21st, we are broadminded people.

if anyone wants to debate, feel free. no anger, no ego no whatsoever. just saw the post few days ago and criticising my religion. which i had to come in between and clarify the most that i can.

Good day mate

Everybody free choice. Choose now, Islam or death.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:16:56 PM

But I am athiest.

Good day mate

Everybody free choice. Choose now, Islam or death.

Smiley

having the title hero member does not only mean just a title to boost your ego. be human Smiley instead of procrastinating hate speech

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:28:11 PM

There is no god.

its lovely  Smiley

There is no god.
Give me a proof.

Who has invented the numbers? Come on, go study some history Wink. I think you should know more and more about person because you can judge them (without knowing them firstly).
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:34:28 PM

There is no god.

its lovely  Smiley

There is no god.
Give me a proof.

Who has invented the numbers? Come on, go study some history Wink. I think you should know more and more about person because you can judge them (without knowing them firstly).

al-Khwarizmi, founded the discipline of al-jabr
without him they wouldnot have been able to sit their ass at home and criticize Islam  Grin

but yeah i appreciate a good debate on the subject. anyone wants to come up with fake mistakes or any other muslim = terror spreading speech. feel free

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:26:07 PM

The persons religion has nothing to do with what he invented.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 04:30:23 PM

in a report he says its based on the teachings of the Quraan that he was able to invent algebra.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:34:00 PM

in a report he says its based on the teachings of the Quraan that he was able to invent algebra.

Show me the place in the Quran that says how to do it.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 04:43:22 PM

Show me the place in the Quran that says how to do it.

http://pu.edu.pk/images/journal/jihat-ul-islam/PDF/2-%20Quran%20and%20Math%20_a_.pdf

http://mymathforum.com/algebra/39060-mathematics-muslim-holy-book-quran-amazing-stuff.html

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2013/09/muslim-heritage/the-father-of-algebra-muhammad-ibn-musa-al-khwarizmi

as you can see i prefer to speak less and show reports or explanations more. people believe on written and eye facts.

as for you being an atheist (not criticizing) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7HiY49P3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEcocSZnk1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-oxDUG9DQg

you should look into those for some explanations. do not criticize the religion nor the person. watch with a calm mind..

a calm mind thinks twice Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:44:35 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 04:57:54 PM by Spendulus

Netpryder let me explain my point of view.  Yes I am an atheist but not a hater.  I am sure your religion as well as Christianity and Jewish has done much good for many people.  

At the same time, I am knowledgeable in science.  In fact, I am very knowledgeable on Lunar science (currently writing a book on it).  You can ask me anything you like about our moon.  Yes, I am familiar with the "rock belt" - the usual English phrase is "asteroid belt."  The asteroid belt and the Moon are not related.

The US spacecraft LROC in 2009-2010 mapped the entire moon down to about 0.5 meters.  That's an entire world mapped, not just a tiny section.    This is truly an amazing thing, and tells us many things.  One of them is that the moon never was split in two.

Ask anything you like about the Moon, I will be happy to answer based on science, and if you want the technical references I will provide them.

At the same time, you should know that neither the prophet that you believe in, or Jesus, told people to look for and believe in miracles.  Others on this forum can discuss that with you I am sure.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 04:57:22 PM

Netpryder let me explain my point of view.  Yes I am an atheist but not a hater.  I am sure your religion as well as Christianity and Jewish has done much good for many people.  

At the same time, I am knowledgeable in science.  In fact, I am very knowledgeable on Lunar science (currently writing a book on it).  You can ask me anything you like about our moon.  Yes, I am familiar with the "rock belt" - the usual English phrase is "asteroid belt."  The asteroid belt and the Moon are not related.

The US spacecraft LROC in 2009-2010 mapped the entire moon down to about 0.5 meters.  That's an entire world mapped, not just a tiny section.    This is truly an amazing thing, and tells us many things.  One of them is that the moon never was split in two.

Ask anything you like about the Moon, I will be happy to answer based on science, and if you want the technical references I will provide them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:00:14 PM

At the same time, I am knowledgeable in science.  In fact, I am very knowledgeable on Lunar science (currently writing a book on it).  You can ask me anything you like about our moon.  Yes, I am familiar with the "rock belt" - the usual English phrase is "asteroid belt."  The asteroid belt and the Moon are not related.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon
This reference does not support the assertion that your prophet split the moon apart.

I can show why that could not have happened quite easily. 

I am familiar with arguments that it was a sort of optical illusion.  That is a different thing than what you have claimed.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:11:26 PM

Earth and a other planet colided..
Earth was left behind and all the rocks and fragments were spinning and it at last started to form the moon.
A process that took millions of years.

The moon have never been split, that is the dumbest I have ever heard.

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:18:57 PM

Are you sure? All the muslims are bad people? Ok, this is your opinion and I respect it but you can't critic who has invented the numbers :

Right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: