Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:45:05 PM

Sure, Ben Franklin is commonly called an atheist and most Americans aren't overly religious either way.   But - can you name a single US president who wasn't a Christian?  Didn't the founding fathers inherit a Christian state (if not, what's up with all the Christian institutions, no to mention all the Christians?).  Is "In God We Trust" a reference to Shiva, or Vishnu - or perhaps if you were honest: to Christian notions of God.    Damn, all the presidents being Christian is nothing compared to the knowledge that the GOP is headed up by some true religious fanatics - end times theologians.  One of those nutters might well have his finger on "the button" come 2016. Their delusional Armageddon fantasies drive much of your foreign policies.  Policies that created the conditions for ISIS to flourish for example.  Face it Christians tried to improve on Judaism and Muslims tried to improve on Christianity and Judaism, but all in all - they aren't so different and especially the Jews and Christians are reading from the same end-of-times playbook.
I got to hand it to you, that's a pretty good troll rant.  Can I have some of what you are smoking? 

What the fuck you talking about, founding fathers "Inherit a Christian state?"  NOTED:  Nice sideslip from Islam --> USA --> Christian --> warped crazy idea about GOP.  The USA is not a theocracy, Saudi Arabia and Iran are theocracies.

WTF is "policies that created the conditions for ISIS?"  You know what creates the conditions for a pack of wolves to be on the hill?  The flock of sheep in the valley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MichaelBliss

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:23:01 PM

What the fuck you talking about, founding fathers "Inherit a Christian state?"

I'm talking about the founders of your country inheriting a land that has already been conquered for Jesus.  Full of Christian institutions and god-fearing Christians.   Clear?

Here's some of what those founding fathers had to say on Christianity.
http://www.wallbuilders.com/libissuesarticles.asp?id=8755

John Adams

The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.1

Without religion, this world would be something not fit to be mentioned in polite company: I mean hell.2

The Christian religion is, above all the religions that ever prevailed or existed in ancient or modern times, the religion of wisdom, virtue, equity and humanity.3

Suppose a nation in some distant region should take the Bible for their only law book and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited. . . . What a Eutopia – what a Paradise would this region be!4

I have examined all religions, and the result is that the Bible is the best book in the world.5

John Quincy Adams

SIXTH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES; DIPLOMAT; SECRETARY OF STATE; U. S. SENATOR; U. S. REPRESENTATIVE; “OLD MAN ELOQUENT”; “HELL-HOUND OF ABOLITION”

My hopes of a future life are all founded upon the Gospel of Christ and I cannot cavil or quibble away [evade or object to]. . . . the whole tenor of His conduct by which He sometimes positively asserted and at others countenances [permits] His disciples in asserting that He was God.6

The hope of a Christian is inseparable from his faith. Whoever believes in the Divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures must hope that the religion of Jesus shall prevail throughout the earth. Never since the foundation of the world have the prospects of mankind been more encouraging to that hope than they appear to be at the present time. And may the associated distribution of the Bible proceed and prosper till the Lord shall have made “bare His holy arm in the eyes of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God” [Isaiah 52:10].7

In the chain of human events, the birthday of the nation is indissolubly linked with the birthday of the Savior. The Declaration of Independence laid the cornerstone of human government upon the first precepts of Christianity.8

Samuel Adams

SIGNER OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE; “FATHER OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION”; RATIFIER OF THE U. S. CONSTITUTION; GOVERNOR OF MASSACHUSETTS

I . . . [rely] upon the merits of Jesus Christ for a pardon of all my sins.9

The name of the Lord (says the Scripture) is a strong tower; thither the righteous flee and are safe [Proverbs 18:10]. Let us secure His favor and He will lead us through the journey of this life and at length receive us to a better.10

I conceive we cannot better express ourselves than by humbly supplicating the Supreme Ruler of the world . . . that the confusions that are and have been among the nations may be overruled by the promoting and speedily bringing in the holy and happy period when the kingdoms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ may be everywhere established, and the people willingly bow to the scepter of Him who is the Prince of Peace.11

He also called on the State of Massachusetts to pray that . . .

the peaceful and glorious reign of our Divine Redeemer may be known and enjoyed throughout the whole family of mankind.12
    we may with one heart and voice humbly implore His gracious and free pardon through Jesus Christ, supplicating His Divine aid . . . [and] above all to cause the religion of Jesus Christ, in its true spirit, to spread far and wide till the whole earth shall be filled with His glory.13
    with true contrition of heart to confess their sins to God and implore forgiveness through the merits and mediation of Jesus Christ our Savior.14

Josiah Bartlett

MILITARY OFFICER; SIGNER OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE; JUDGE; GOVERNOR OF NEW HAMPSHIRE

Called on the people of New Hampshire . . . to confess before God their aggravated transgressions and to implore His pardon and forgiveness through the merits and mediation of Jesus Christ . . . [t]hat the knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ may be made known to all nations, pure and undefiled religion universally prevail, and the earth be fill with the glory of the Lord.15

Gunning Bedford

MILITARY OFFICER; MEMBER OF THE CONTINENTAL CONGRESS; SIGNER OF THE CONSTITUTION; FEDERAL JUDGE

To the triune God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost – be ascribed all honor and dominion, forevermore – Amen.16

Elias Boudinot

PRESIDENT OF CONGRESS; SIGNED THE PEACE TREATY TO END THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION; FIRST ATTORNEY ADMITTED TO THE U. S. SUPREME COURT BAR; FRAMER OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS; DIRECTOR OF THE U. S. MINT

Let us enter on this important business under the idea that we are Christians on whom the eyes of the world are now turned… [L]et us earnestly call and beseech Him, for Christ’s sake, to preside in our councils. . . . We can only depend on the all powerful influence of the Spirit of God, Whose Divine aid and assistance it becomes us as a Christian people most devoutly to implore. Therefore I move that some minister of the Gospel be requested to attend this Congress every morning . . . in order to open the meeting with prayer.17

A letter to his daughter:

You have been instructed from your childhood in the knowledge of your lost state by nature – the absolute necessity of a change of heart and an entire renovation of soul to the image of Jesus Christ – of salvation through His meritorious righteousness only – and the indispensable necessity of personal holiness without which no man shall see the Lord [Hebrews 12:14]. You are well acquainted that the most perfect and consummate doctrinal knowledge is of no avail without it operates on and sincerely affects the heart, changes the practice, and totally influences the will – and that without the almighty power of the Spirit of God enlightening your mind, subduing your will, and continually drawing you to Himself, you can do nothing. . . . And may the God of your parents (for many generations past) seal instruction to your soul and lead you to Himself through the blood of His too greatly despised Son, Who notwithstanding, is still reclaiming the world to God through that blood, not imputing to them their sins. To Him be glory forever!18

For nearly half a century have I anxiously and critically studied that invaluable treasure [the Bible]; and I still scarcely ever take it up that I do not find something new – that I do not receive some valuable addition to my stock of knowledge or perceive some instructive fact never observed before. In short, were you to ask me to recommend the most valuable book in the world, I should fix on the Bible as the most instructive both to the wise and ignorant. Were you to ask me for one affording the most rational and pleasing entertainment to the inquiring mind, I should repeat, it is the Bible; and should you renew the inquiry for the best philosophy or the most interesting history, I should still urge you to look into your Bible. I would make it, in short, the Alpha and Omega of knowledge.19

Jacob Broom

LEGISLATOR; SIGNER OF THE CONSTITUTION

A letter to his son, James, attending Princeton University:

I flatter myself you will be what I wish, but don’t be so much flatterer as to relax of your application – don’t forget to be a Christian. I have said much to you on this head, and I hope an indelible impression is made.

NOTED:  Nice sideslip from Islam --> USA --> Christian --> warped crazy idea about GOP.  The USA is not a theocracy, Saudi Arabia and Iran are theocracies.

It is when the Republicans are in power.  
George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

WTF is "policies that created the conditions for ISIS?"  

Should we start with the US creating, arming, training, and supporting in every possible way the Mujahadeen - you know, Bin Laden, Al-Queda.   The US invasion of Iraq - the one that God told Bush to do - directly created the conditions that led to the invention of ISIS.  Prior to that, there was no Al-Queda types in Iraq, it's all a response to the invasion.   The US attempt at regime change in Syria, and the UN bombing and destruction of Libya, further created the conditions for ISIS.  Not to mention the US alliance with the tyrants who fund ISIS - Saudia Arabia, Turkey (listen to Biden talk on this for the truth), and especially Israel who has been treating ISIS fighters in their own field hospitals in Israel, according to Israeli news.

Hope that helps
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:48:52 PM

What the fuck you talking about, founding fathers "Inherit a Christian state?"

I'm talking about the founders of your country inheriting a land that has already been conquered for Jesus.  Full of Christian institutions and god-fearing Christians.   Clear?....followed by more insane garbage.

The USA is not free from religion, but free for religion or not, as each citizen wishes.

It's certainly true to suggest that the USA (as well as Canada, Middle and South America, Russia, and most of Europe) has a Judeo-Christian heritage.

So fucking what?  Who cares?

Clear?
rayhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

be your self

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:06:18 AM

no it is not true
thinking with logic, if islam hate people I believe this earth will be destroyed
I like to watch youtube videos dr. Zakir Naik, like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Hr8bW5PyU
probably will answer all of what's in your brain about Islam...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:21:24 AM

Sure, Ben Franklin is commonly called an atheist and most Americans aren't overly religious either way.   But - can you name a single US president who wasn't a Christian?  Didn't the founding fathers inherit a Christian state (if not, what's up with all the Christian institutions, no to mention all the Christians?).  Is "In God We Trust" a reference to Shiva, or Vishnu - or perhaps if you were honest: to Christian notions of God.    Damn, all the presidents being Christian is nothing compared to the knowledge that the GOP is headed up by some true religious fanatics - end times theologians.  One of those nutters might well have his finger on "the button" come 2016. Their delusional Armageddon fantasies drive much of your foreign policies.  Policies that created the conditions for ISIS to flourish for example.  Face it Christians tried to improve on Judaism and Muslims tried to improve on Christianity and Judaism, but all in all - they aren't so different and especially the Jews and Christians are reading from the same end-of-times playbook.

What makes the muslim book better than what the jews and the christians read?

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:20:22 AM

Sure, Ben Franklin is commonly called an atheist and most Americans aren't overly religious either way.   But - can you name a single US president who wasn't a Christian? 

John F. Kennedy was Catholic.
Barack H. Obama is something other than Christian. He claimed Muslim on his college application that was released to the public. But, really, we have no idea with this one.
Washington had memberships in both a Catholic church and a Methodist church.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:05:24 AM

no it is not true
thinking with logic, if islam hate people I believe this earth will be destroyed
I like to watch youtube videos dr. Zakir Naik, like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Hr8bW5PyU

+1 for you, friend! Atheist should see it, atleast to remove the misconceptions of Islam.

Because Qur'an isn't manipulated by "humans" but Bible is. As it is manipulated, you can see errors in Bible but you can't see errors in Qur'an.

I can't tell about Jewish holy book but I know it is also manipulated. Smiley

MichaelBliss

Activity: 526

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:44:57 AM

[/quote]

Nothing.  What makes the Christian book better than what the Jews read? 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:26:15 AM

lol... noting that the Jewish book is the oldest, and the others being mere copycats, I don't think there is any merit in reading any of these books....  Grin
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 09:31:44 AM

lol... noting that the Jewish book is the oldest, and the others being mere copycats, I don't think there is any merit in reading any of these books....  Grin

If you can think, you will get great knowledge if you read Qur'an. You may also get from Bible and other but unfortunately, you will see mirrors.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:21:48 PM

If you can think, you will get great knowledge if you read Qur'an. You may also get from Bible and other but unfortunately, you will see mirrors.

Let's see. Seems to me that the reason that we are in trouble in the world is, Eve in the beginning of the world, want more knowledge and wisdom. Then she listened to the devil when he told her how she could get it. Now people die. The whole world is in a mess. And you are asking us to get some more knowledge from the devil by reading the Quran? You gotta be absolutely out of your mind.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:39:01 PM

Let's see. Seems to me that the reason that we are in trouble in the world is, Eve in the beginning of the world, want more knowledge and wisdom.

Where did Eve tell that?

Then she listened to the devil when he told her how she could get it.

Different thing. Iblese tricked them to throw them away from Heaven.

Now people die.

All living things die. What's in it?

The whole world is in a mess.

No. There are some peaceful places and humans. Humans changed and did bad things and as a result, world changed.

And you are asking us to get some more knowledge from the devil by reading the Quran?

I didn't told you to get knowledge from devil. I tols you to get knowledge from Qur'an and Qur'an is word of God not devil.

You gotta be absolutely out of your mind.

Smiley

It may seem like that because you don't believe in it. But when you start reading, you will like it. Remember, when you read like you read a story book, you may not grasp the meaning, you will have to think. Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:51:18 PM

no it is not true

+1 for you, friend! Atheist should see it, atleast to remove the misconceptions of Islam.

Because Qur'an isn't manipulated by "humans" but Bible is. As it is manipulated, you can see errors in Bible but you can't see errors in Qur'an.

I can't tell about Jewish holy book but I know it is also manipulated. Smiley

I think you refer to the way copies of the christian book were passed around for several centuries, and our earliest copies today are from 300-400 AD.  But by this measure of worth of a holy book....

The most holy should be the Book of Mormon by the profit, Joseph Smith of the Latter Day Saints.  Published in 1830, with ready access to the printing press.

Caveat:  I'm an atheist, not an advocate of any of these religions.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:28:16 PM

[/quote]

Translation: the muslim book is not any better than the Christian book or the Jewish book. If this is what you believe then why waste your time defending one belief against another if they are all the same? Unless you believe one religion is superior to another, making some humans superior to other humans, thanks to a book.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:45:17 PM

Look at the title of the thread, "Why do islam hates people?" Does Islam hate people?

Where in the Quran or Hadith does one find talk of love? I don't know, and I am asking the question.

In the New Testament in the Bible, Jesus says in one place, "Love your enemies. Do good to them that hate you and spitefully use you and persecute you." Jesus isn't talking about only Christians, here. He is talking about people in general. The idea of love is promoted throughout the whole N.T.

The people of the Islam, the Muslims, might promote love among their own. They might at times promote love among all people. When they do this, they show that certain aspects of love are written on their hearts. But where in Islam does it say to love, and especially to love all people?

Why does Islam hate people? Why do Muslims promote the love found in the New Testament in the Bible?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 03:45:34 PM

I think you refer to the way copies of the christian book were passed around for several centuries, and our earliest copies today are from 300-400 AD.  But by this measure of worth of a holy book....

The most holy should be the Book of Mormon by the profit, Joseph Smith of the Latter Day Saints.  Published in 1830, with ready access to the printing press.

Caveat:  I'm an atheist, not an advocate of any of these religions.

I didn't get you exactly but you have made some joke-like sentences.

Translation: the muslim book is not any better than the Christian book or the Jewish book. If this is what you believe then why waste your time defending one belief against another if they are all the same?

They aren't the same to be honest. Actually, Christianity will only exist if the crucifixion happened but it didn't happen, only *crucifiction* happened.

Another thing is specific religions came for the people at the time of that prophet. That is, real-christianity was for the people at the time of Jesus, Jewish religion was for the people at the time of Moses.

Unless you believe one religion is superior to another, making some humans superior to other humans, thanks to a book.

Smiley

A human is superior than others if his action is superior than others.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:50:35 PM

A human is superior than others if his action is superior than others.

In the writings of the Quran and Hadith, one becomes superior to another by attacking and overcoming him... including killing him if necessary. Does this make the Muslim superior?

Smiley

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:53:04 PM

LOL! Are you sure you read and understand Kuran?

Kill people for cihad is OK.
Marrying with 4 viwes is OK.
Have sex with 14 year-old girls is OK.
Eating pork is not OK, because they eat their own shit. But eating a chicken is OK, they eat their own shit too.

No errors. LOL.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:00:50 PM

They aren't the same to be honest. Actually, Christianity will only exist if the crucifixion happened but it didn't happen, only *crucifiction* happened.
Nice guess. Yet the traditions of the Jews who became Christians say that the crucifixion DID happen.

Another thing is specific religions came for the people at the time of that prophet. That is, real-christianity was for the people at the time of Jesus, Jewish religion was for the people at the time of Moses.

Actually, the last book of the Bible, the Revelation, was written by John, one of Jesus' own disciples. The Revelation covers everything from the time of Jesus' ascension into Heaven, up to the time that the present heavens and earth are destroyed, the New Heavens and New Earth are revealed, the believers in Jesus are raised to life with God in the New Heavens and Earth, and those who don't believe in Jesus God are sent to the lake of fire for everlasting punishment.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:04:14 PM

I think you refer to the way copies of the christian book were passed around for several centuries, and our earliest copies today are from 300-400 AD.  But by this measure of worth of a holy book....

The most holy should be the Book of Mormon by the profit, Joseph Smith of the Latter Day Saints.  Published in 1830, with ready access to the printing press.

Caveat:  I'm an atheist, not an advocate of any of these religions.

I didn't get you exactly but you have made some joke-like sentences.

I do often joke but not in the above.  Above, I simply extend your logical assertion.  This one:

The most recent major alleged Judeo Christian prophet is not Mohammed, but Joseph Smith.  There is no question about "manipulation" by humans because Smith's writing went direct from his hand to the printing press.

Therefore, Smith's writing must be pure and perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: