Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:18:04 AM

From what I've read Muslim is far from a religion of peace.

It was never a religion of peace. Islam, as a religion was established through countless bloody conquests and brutal genocides. It is still continuing to this day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:22:44 AM

It was never a religion of peace. Islam, as a religion was established through countless bloody conquests and brutal genocides. It is still continuing to this day.

like every country or ever religious conquest, this argument is bias

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:27:36 AM

Why blame Islam when psychos do it?

Muhammad(PBUH) and Qur'an have said not to force anybody to be a Muslim. They should be Muslim in their own will and not by force.

Those are done by people not Islam and Islam rules don't allow it. Yet, you say Islam tells it.

These all shows images I posted are true.

@Spendulus: See? You gave some news. Have you looked more about it? Do you know whether it was "really" a muslim who did the attack? How did you know they were muslims? Did you talk with attackers? Did you witness it? Isn't it obvious? Media influences you.

• Read the title.
• Read this thread.
• Check the photos I posted again.

It is clear it is media that influence than real "thinking". If you think, how can you say Islam is wrong when people who is claimed to be muslims by medias do wrong this? Who is being illogical here?

Images I posted:

This is the truth and how you guys see us. Undecided

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:29:01 AM

Religion shouldn't be forced by anyone on anyone else. And this seems to be what is happening, with organizations like the Qatar Foundation creating schools in impoverished areas only to then demand that their students follow Islam. The problem is Islam cannot (seemingly or easily) be separated from government civics. One thing is sure and that is that Islam is pushing much more than any other religion I see to engage the youth - and that is a smart move.

Muhammad(PBUH) and Qur'an have said not to force anybody to be a Muslim. They should be Muslim in their own will and not by force.

Those are done by people not Islam and Islam rules don't allow it. Yet, you say Islam tells it.

The images that you posted on the previous page were itself an indication of how less thought do you give while defending yourself and your religion. Not all of them were justified(most of them weren't) and they do show that who is brainwashed.

You guys don't even respect the nation in which you live(not talking about particularly you). I believe that Islam in its original form didn't have told you to do bad. But now you have moulded it in such a way that now in the 21st century, it is to be believed that Islam tells you to do all this.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:46:40 AM

The images that you posted on the previous page were itself an indication of how less thought do you give while defending yourself and your religion.

You are wrong. I wasn't defending me and my religion, I was trying to correct the wrong belief - "If some psychos do bad, Islam is bad".

Not all of them were justified(most of them weren't)

If you are talking about your country, it might be right. I was talking in general. Don't avoid it deliberately.

and they do show that who is brainwashed.

Yup, they do show who is brainwashed and why they should change the belief I said above.

You guys don't even respect the nation in which you live(not talking about particularly you).

Are you kidding me? There were/are many muslims who died for their nation. Even Islam says, loving your nation is part of Islam.

I believe that Islam in its original form didn't have told you to do bad. But now you have moulded it in such a way that now in the 21st century, it is to be believed that Islam tells you to do all this.

Who moulded it? Medias and politics are the real ones who moulded it. You are misunderstanding and being influenced.

@Spendulus: See? You gave some news. Have you looked more about it? Do you know whether it was "really" a muslim who did the attack? How did you know they were muslims? Did you talk with attackers? Did you witness it? Isn't it obvious? Media influences you.

Quote from: Netpyder
if islam is a religion of war and sufferings, atheism and christianity is worst. considering the crime rate in the USA alone. there are more crimes than the palestine and all muslim countries united.
but then you would say they are not doing it for religion,

i would rather ask you, do you think they are doing it for religion? open your eyes its just a political move.. do you know that a certain group of people take family of the suicide bombers into hostage? and if they dont do it, they will kill their families.. did you know that? the cnn made a documentary about this in 2010. but of course you would not like to hear that, you hear what you want to believe and what you want to hear

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:52:44 AM

like every country or ever religious conquest, this argument is bias

Other than Christianity or Islam, none of the other religions have grown as a result of warfare and genocide. Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Shamanists, Animists, Shintoists.etc have lost their followers to conquests and warfare, but never gained any significant numbers as a result of it.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:55:04 AM

The images that you posted on the previous page were itself an indication of how less thought do you give while defending yourself and your religion.

You are wrong. I wasn't defending me and my religion, I was trying to correct the wrong belief - "If some psychos do bad, Islam is bad".

Not all of them were justified(most of them weren't)

If you are talking about your country, it might be right. I was talking in general. Don't avoid it deliberately.

and they do show that who is brainwashed.

Yup, they do show who is brainwashed and why they should change the belief I said above.

You guys don't even respect the nation in which you live(not talking about particularly you).

Are you kidding me? There were/are many muslims who died for their nation. Even Islam says, loving your nation is part of Islam.

I believe that Islam in its original form didn't have told you to do bad. But now you have moulded it in such a way that now in the 21st century, it is to be believed that Islam tells you to do all this.

Who moulded it? Medias and politics are the real ones who moulded it. You are misunderstanding and being influenced.

Quote from: Netpyder
if islam is a religion of war and sufferings, atheism and christianity is worst. considering the crime rate in the USA alone. there are more crimes than the palestine and all muslim countries united.
but then you would say they are not doing it for religion,

i would rather ask you, do you think they are doing it for religion? open your eyes its just a political move.. do you know that a certain group of people take family of the suicide bombers into hostage? and if they dont do it, they will kill their families.. did you know that? the cnn made a documentary about this in 2010. but of course you would not like to hear that, you hear what you want to believe and what you want to hear
I believe that its not the media who changed it. It was some people from your own religion who deliberately changed it for their individual good and now most of the Muslims have started believing in ideas of violence.
And if Islam advocates loving your country then why do you want to behead each and every guy who isn't a muslim(even if they belong to your country)?
 Why is it that you pest on Hindu tax payers money(in India) and then still cheer for Pakistan(even people from Jamia do it)?

Also, its not my country, its "our" country.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 12:03:07 PM

I believe that its not the media who changed it. It was some people from your own religion who deliberately changed it for their individual good and now most of the Muslims have started believing in ideas of violence.

Back up your claims. Just saying something isn't good.

P.S. Questions I asked to Spendulus probably answers this question.

And if Islam advocates loving your country then why do you want to behead each and every guy who isn't a muslim(even if they belong to your country)?

What do you mean? Islam never to told behead others just because they ain't muslims. Don't take out of context verses and hadiths about wars.

Why is it that you pest on Hindu tax payers money(in India) and then still cheer for Pakistan(even people from Jamia do it)?

Care to explain more. There isn't such rule in India.

You're Indian? Glad to see another Indian being involved in Bitcoin. Smiley

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:06:43 PM

Back up your claims. Just saying something isn't good.

What do you mean? Islam never to told behead others just because they ain't muslims. Don't take out of context verses and hadiths about wars.

Care to explain more. There isn't such rule in India.

You're Indian? Glad to see another Indian being involved in Bitcoin. Smiley
That isn't a rule, all I am talking about is Muslims are feeding on Hindu taxpayers and are still in a support of a country that wants to ruin us(is this how you support your country)?

And yes I am an India, don't you recognize India's flag?(see my avatar).

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 12:18:28 PM

That isn't a rule, all I am talking about is Muslims are feeding on Hindu taxpayers and are still in a support of a country that wants to ruin us(is this how you support your country)?

Where do you get it? In which state is this happening? I have a lot of Hindu and Christian friends and in my state and most others we all live peacefully. However, in Punjabs and Pakistan-Indian borders there are some problems. Sikh people are also make ruthless problems too.

P.S. I disabled avatars and signatures.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:22:21 PM

Where do you get it? In which state is this happening? I have a lot of Hindu and Christian friends and in my state and most others we all live peacefully. However, in Punjabs and Pakistan-Indian borders there are some problems. Sikh people are also make ruthless problems too.

They used to do it at the time of Indira and Rajiv, decades have passed now and Sikh are far more peaceful than they were ever before.
I am not saying that you and your friends do it(there are still a lot of saneness' left in Indian Muslims) but in certain parts Muslims are too against their own nation.

Also sometime visit Punjab, you'll get to see things are fine there, you cannot judge Sikhs by sitting in Kerela.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 12:54:09 PM

They used to do it at the time of Indira and Rajiv, decades have passed now and Sikh are far more peaceful than they were ever before.
I am not saying that you and your friends do it(there are still a lot of saneness' left in Indian Muslims) but in certain parts Muslims are too against their own nation.

Also sometime visit Punjab, you'll get to see things are fine there, you cannot judge Sikhs by sitting in Kerela.

Indira and Rajiv is Muslim? Shocked Why didn't they abolish such thing if it was happening?

Don't forget, friend! This was abolished at the time of Islamic rule in India, Mughal Empire. Akbar abolished this. Please don't take exceptional cases and tell all are bad.

Exactly what you should say. You can't judge muslims by sitting in your home. You should also travel to see. Besides, what I said was from media.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:11:31 PM

What you have done here logically is the tactic known as

Create an irrefutable claim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability

The burden of proof in such a case is on the person making the irrefutable claim.  Here is an example commonly seen.

A:  God Exists!  If he doesn't then you prove he doesn't!
B:  No, dude.  It's for you to prove he does exist.  You made the claim.

All of the incidents in the report are referenced.

Zakir, one thing I must mention.  When you defend your beliefs and your religion, you should not use logical errors.  These are more like something seen in propaganda than serious discussion.  They are not worthy of being part of a discussion about great ideas.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 01:18:06 PM

The burden of proof in such a case is on the person making the irrefutable claim.  Here is an example commonly seen.

A:  God Exists!  If he doesn't then you prove he doesn't!
B:  No, dude.  It's for you to prove he does exist.  You made the claim.

Zakir, one thing I must mention.  When you defend your beliefs and your religion, you should not use logical errors.  These are more like something seen in propaganda than serious discussion.  They are not worthy of being part of a discussion about great ideas.

You maybe interpreting it in a different way. I am saying that "you saw some news one medias and you post here". Then tell Islam is bad. What I am saying do medias know they are "real" muslims? Can't somebody imitate muslims? Why don't you think about such questions/statements?

DLCseller

Activity: 308

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:27:47 PM

Even I'm not Muslim but I agree with this one, feel sorry for you guys, didn't realize this happened outside.

I'll tell you something, I don't care if you assume I'm was brainwashed, crazy or something.
Also I have a lot of Muslim friends, they're nice to me at all and we're just act like normal friend. Nobody of them hate me!

Even someone made mistake, you can't just blame people's religion, It just the people fault who didn't fully understand about what the religion taught to them, or completely ignoring it. Nasty people can be everywhere, religious or not, depend of himself.

I know that isn't Muslim's fault, they not like that. I only assume they pretending to be Muslim or someone that has been manipulated, I'm totally sure about it.

Choose your own choice Smiley

Thanks for bringing that up, mate!
 Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:39:55 PM

The burden of proof in such a case is on the person making the irrefutable claim.  Here is an example commonly seen.

A:  God Exists!  If he doesn't then you prove he doesn't!
B:  No, dude.  It's for you to prove he does exist.  You made the claim.

Zakir, one thing I must mention.  When you defend your beliefs and your religion, you should not use logical errors.  These are more like something seen in propaganda than serious discussion.  They are not worthy of being part of a discussion about great ideas.

You maybe interpreting it in a different way. I am saying that "you saw some news one medias and you post here". Then tell Islam is bad. What I am saying do medias know they are "real" muslims? Can't somebody imitate muslims? Why don't you think about such questions/statements?
This is an example of what we call "a conspiracy theory."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Understand that sometimes, conspiracy theories turn out to be true, but usually they are based on speculation and lack supporting facts.  

Another logical error that is present here I particularly like because there's a pretty funny story associated with it.  This is the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

I mentioned quite a while back that while yes, someone could imitate muslims and do bad things to cast a bad light on muslims (this is the secret agent provocateur type of thing) it would be impossible for such a thing to be happening in so many diverse places and situations as is the case today.  Therefore, that is not the situation.

Read and understand these things and your argument will improve greatly.  However I would be greatly surprised if you could produce a good argument for the splitting of the moon!

Smiley

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:53:18 PM

The burden of proof in such a case is on the person making the irrefutable claim.  Here is an example commonly seen.

A:  God Exists!  If he doesn't then you prove he doesn't!
B:  No, dude.  It's for you to prove he does exist.  You made the claim.

Zakir, one thing I must mention.  When you defend your beliefs and your religion, you should not use logical errors.  These are more like something seen in propaganda than serious discussion.  They are not worthy of being part of a discussion about great ideas.

This is an example of what we call "a conspiracy theory."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Understand that sometimes, conspiracy theories turn out to be true, but usually they are based on speculation and lack supporting facts.  

Another logical error that is present here I particularly like because there's a pretty funny story associated with it.  This is the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

I mentioned quite a while back that while yes, someone could imitate muslims and do bad things to cast a bad light on muslims (this is the secret agent provocateur type of thing) it would be impossible for such a thing to be happening in so many diverse places and situations as is the case today.  Therefore, that is not the situation.

Read and understand these things and your argument will improve greatly.  However I would be greatly surprised if you could produce a good argument for the splitting of the moon!

Smiley

it would be

as you say.. does not mean i cannot be

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:54:27 PM

The very wording of this thread makes me squirm. Where did your grammar go, OP?

Orthodox Islam is indeed problematic, but it´s not issue of misanthropy. Orthodox sunnis believe, that Quran is literal word of God, unbound by time and space. That naturally has to bring them into conflict with people, who are not stuck in the seventh century, but you should not forget, that this version is preached by radical minority (often to illiterate population, which is naturally at disadvantage, when arguing about meaning of holy book).

Furthermore, people, who fight these bigots the most are invariably other muslims as seen in Iraq (Kurds, Shiites), Syria (Assad peoples army) and Egypt (government).
Xprim777
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1170

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:00:12 PM

Maybe they hate people because they are not allowed to eat pork  Huh Mmmmmm bacon  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:15:57 PM

The very wording of this thread makes me squirm. Where did your grammar go, OP?

Orthodox Islam is indeed problematic, but it´s not issue of misanthropy. Orthodox sunnis believe, that Quran is literal word of God, unbound by time and space. That naturally has to bring them into conflict with people, who are not stuck in the seventh century, but you should not forget, that this version is preached by radical minority (often to illiterate population, which is naturally at disadvantage, when arguing about meaning of holy book).

Furthermore, people, who fight these bigots the most are invariably other muslims as seen in Iraq (Kurds, Shiites), Syria (Assad peoples army) and Egypt (government).

You're right, but the rest of the world wouldn't even turn their heads towards the Muslim wars if not for the fact that these wars are claiming victims from all over the world. You're not safe and it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, you're as likely to be blown up by a radical suicidal maniac.
I find it hard to understand why to those radicals everybody is an enemy, women, children, Christians, other Muslims...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: