Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:06:02 PM

Look at the title of the thread, "Why do islam hates people?" Does Islam hate people?

Where in the Quran or Hadith does one find talk of love? I don't know, and I am asking the question.

In the New Testament in the Bible, Jesus says in one place, "Love your enemies. Do good to them that hate you and spitefully use you and persecute you." Jesus isn't talking about only Christians, here. He is talking about people in general. The idea of love is promoted throughout the whole N.T.

The people of the Islam, the Muslims, might promote love among their own. They might at times promote love among all people. When they do this, they show that certain aspects of love are written on their hearts. But where in Islam does it say to love, and especially to love all people?

Why does Islam hate people? Why do Muslims promote the love found in the New Testament in the Bible?

Smiley

Islam has said not to compell anyone to become Muslim. Islam has told not to tease any other religion.

Prophet said:

"Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise.” (Saheeh Muslim)

Prophet strictly warned against any maltreatment of people of other faiths.  He said:

“Beware!  Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

In Quran:

"Allah does not forbid you to be just and righteous towards those who did not go into battle against you (over matters of faith), and did not expel you from your homes. Deal with them justly. Allah loves those who are just.” (60:Cool

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand- hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and know eth all things.” (2:256)

“Say: O you that reject faith! I do not worship that which you worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which you have been wont to worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your Way (or religion) and to me mine.” (109:1-6)

“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for God, as witness to fair dealings and do not let the hatred of a people lead you to treat them unjustly. Deal with them justly; it is closer to piety.” (5:Cool

“Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.” (4:90)

When we study the life of Muhammad we realize that he did not torture prisoners, did not take hostages, did not order suicide attacks, did not attack civilians, and did not insult the religious symbols of other religions, with only one exception. The only exception was in the case of the conquest of Mecca. When Muhammad conquered Mecca in 630 CE without a drop of blood being shed, he went to the Kaba and destroyed all the idols that were placed there by idol-worshippers. This incident that was used by the ruling Taliban in Afghanistan to justify the destruction of three ancient Buddha statues had particular circumstances that can not be generalized. The Kaba was not originally built by the idol-worshippers but by Adam (p. b.u.h.) as the place dedicated to the worship of God. Rebuilt be Abraham (p. b.u.h.), the Kaba be associated with the worship of One God. It was at a much later time that idols were placed there and gradually the Kaba was transformed to be a centre for worshipping idols. So what Muhammad did was to return the Kaba to its original condition by removing the idols from it. Furthermore, the idols placed in Kaba were not relevant anymore since the overwhelming majority of Meccans had already rejected them by embracing Islam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:08:31 PM

I do often joke but not in the above.  Above, I simply extend your logical assertion.  This one:

Because Qur'an isn't manipulated by "humans" but Bible is. As it is manipulated, you can see errors in Bible but you can't see errors in Qur'an.

The most recent major alleged Judeo Christian prophet is not Mohammed, but Joseph Smith.  There is no question about "manipulation" by humans because Smith's writing went direct from his hand to the printing press.

Therefore, Smith's writing must be pure and perfect.

Sorry if you didn't made a joke. Smiley

The last prophet is Muhammed. Also, he is a human and it won't fully be words of God and you may/can see errors in it.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:12:54 PM

Look at the title of the thread, "Why do islam hates people?" Does Islam hate people?

Where in the Quran or Hadith does one find talk of love? I don't know, and I am asking the question.

In the New Testament in the Bible, Jesus says in one place, "Love your enemies. Do good to them that hate you and spitefully use you and persecute you." Jesus isn't talking about only Christians, here. He is talking about people in general. The idea of love is promoted throughout the whole N.T.

The people of the Islam, the Muslims, might promote love among their own. They might at times promote love among all people. When they do this, they show that certain aspects of love are written on their hearts. But where in Islam does it say to love, and especially to love all people?

Why does Islam hate people? Why do Muslims promote the love found in the New Testament in the Bible?

Smiley

Islam has said not to compell anyone to become Muslim. Islam has told not to tease any other religion.

Prophet said:

"Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise.” (Saheeh Muslim)

Prophet strictly warned against any maltreatment of people of other faiths.  He said:

“Beware!  Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

In Quran:

"Allah does not forbid you to be just and righteous towards those who did not go into battle against you (over matters of faith), and did not expel you from your homes. Deal with them justly. Allah loves those who are just.” (60:Cool

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand- hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and know eth all things.” (2:256)

“Say: O you that reject faith! I do not worship that which you worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which you have been wont to worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your Way (or religion) and to me mine.” (109:1-6)

“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for God, as witness to fair dealings and do not let the hatred of a people lead you to treat them unjustly. Deal with them justly; it is closer to piety.” (5:Cool

“Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.” (4:90)

When we study the life of Muhammad we realize that he did not torture prisoners, did not take hostages, did not order suicide attacks, did not attack civilians, and did not insult the religious symbols of other religions, with only one exception. The only exception was in the case of the conquest of Mecca. When Muhammad conquered Mecca in 630 CE without a drop of blood being shed, he went to the Kaba and destroyed all the idols that were placed there by idol-worshippers. This incident that was used by the ruling Taliban in Afghanistan to justify the destruction of three ancient Buddha statues had particular circumstances that can not be generalized. The Kaba was not originally built by the idol-worshippers but by Adam (p. b.u.h.) as the place dedicated to the worship of God. Rebuilt be Abraham (p. b.u.h.), the Kaba be associated with the worship of One God. It was at a much later time that idols were placed there and gradually the Kaba was transformed to be a centre for worshipping idols. So what Muhammad did was to return the Kaba to its original condition by removing the idols from it. Furthermore, the idols placed in Kaba were not relevant anymore since the overwhelming majority of Meccans had already rejected them by embracing Islam.

Well, thank you. This is better than saying to destroy people.

It might be close to saying to love. But it still isn't saying to love. But is better than saying to destroy, though, like some of the other parts of the Quran and Hadith seem to say.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:16:26 PM

I do often joke but not in the above.  Above, I simply extend your logical assertion.  This one:

Because Qur'an isn't manipulated by "humans" but Bible is. As it is manipulated, you can see errors in Bible but you can't see errors in Qur'an.

The most recent major alleged Judeo Christian prophet is not Mohammed, but Joseph Smith.  There is no question about "manipulation" by humans because Smith's writing went direct from his hand to the printing press.

The last prophet is Muhammed. Also, he is a human and it won't fully be words of God and you may/can see errors in it.
But your first assertion, "manipulated by humans", I refuted.

Now the assertion of the "last prophet" is based on what, faith?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:19:15 PM

I do often joke but not in the above.  Above, I simply extend your logical assertion.  This one:

The most recent major alleged Judeo Christian prophet is not Mohammed, but Joseph Smith.  There is no question about "manipulation" by humans because Smith's writing went direct from his hand to the printing press.

The writings of the Revelation in the Bible cover everything from the ascension of Jesus up to and beyond the destruction of this universe, and the entry into the new universe. Right at the end of Revelation there is a warning:
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

This means that all the writings of every other religion that follow the writings of the Revelation are false. Islam is a false religion. Mormonism is a false religion. Buddhism is a false religion.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:28:07 PM

Well, thank you. This is better than saying to destroy people.

It might be close to saying to love. But it still isn't saying to love. But is better than saying to destroy, though, like some of the other parts of the Quran and Hadith seem to say.

Smiley

You are welcome! Smiley

If you have the time to post here the verses of Qur'an and Hadiths. It will be helpful. I will be happy to remove the misconceptions in that too. Thank you! Smiley

But your first assertion, "manipulated by humans", I refuted.

Now the assertion of the "last prophet" is based on what, faith?

The one you gave is also manipulated by humans as Joseph Smith is a human.

Bible and other religious holy book(may not all) has already predicted about Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) and also if see if you can find a prophet of God after Prophet Muhammad(PBUH).

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:33:46 PM

The writings of the Revelation in the Bible cover everything from the ascension of Jesus up to and beyond the destruction of this universe, and the entry into the new universe. Right at the end of Revelation there is a warning:
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

This means that all the writings of every other religion that follow the writings of the Revelation are false. Islam is a false religion. Mormonism is a false religion. Buddhism is a false religion.

Smiley

But Qur'an didn't follow Bible. You may want read Qur'an to know more assuming you already read Bible. Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:39:35 PM

Smiley

But Qur'an didn't follow Bible. You may want read Qur'an to know more assuming you already read Bible. Smiley

I had always understood that Quran was written starting around 600 AD. Revelation was written around 90 AD.

Smiley

MichaelBliss

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:47:21 PM

Translation: the muslim book is not any better than the Christian book or the Jewish book. If this is what you believe then why waste your time defending one belief against another if they are all the same? Unless you believe one religion is superior to another, making some humans superior to other humans, thanks to a book.

Smiley

Your one of those people who doesn't answer a single question posed to you, while demanding answers to your own.  You misread something I said and you just kept going with it like a dumb-ass.

Islam started after Christianity and Judaism, so naturally it "springs" from that.  Muslims believe their texts improve on what came before.   Same as Christians believe about their texts.   Us non-believers can look at it as an off-shoot, which naturally will include and try to improve upon what came before (talking about both Christianity and Islam here).

Back to the questions you're dodging:

- Wouldn't it be more fruitful to study with an open mind, learn a thing or two about the facts and truth of the matters you insist on discussing, and THEN opine about it?  
(no joke, you thought women weren't allowed to drive in Iran for example! LOL  Could you even find these places you talk about on a globe? Why talk about things you haven't bothered to learn about first?  It makes you look very stupid and totally biased)

- Seriously - why don't you people have a sense of shame or embarrassment for being so terribly wrong about basic facts?  (real question! Without shame or humility, what's preventing you from being full of shit next time around?)

- Remember the USS Liberty?  (That one's for the moron who was praising Bibi's speach and doesn't realize what a traitor to the United States they are by doing so!)

- How many people do you think Muslims killed compared over the past however many years you want to look at?   How many people do you think Christians have killed?

- If your in denial that the most prolific killer of all,  the USA, is a de facto Christian nation - please answer: is the "God" that's referenced on your money, 68 times in US Code, and various other places in your government - is that Shiva, or Vishnu, or are you ready to admit it's the Christian God?  

I know it's easier to run away from facts, but y'all should come up with some passable answers to these questions if you want to look less like typical low IQ racists who don't know anything about the world beyond their little home in the sticks somewhere.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:54:47 PM

I had always understood that Quran was written starting around 600 AD. Revelation was written around 90 AD.

Smiley

That doesn't mean "following". Already said about it.

Another thing is specific religions came for the people at the time of that prophet. That is, real-christianity was for the people at the time of Jesus, Jewish religion was for the people at the time of Moses.

Bible and other religious holy book(may not all) has already predicted about Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) and also if see if you can find a prophet of God after Prophet Muhammad(PBUH).

Missed this... Sorry BADecker.

Nice guess. Yet the traditions of the Jews who became Christians say that the crucifixion DID happen.

Not guess, it is the truth.  See debate between Dr. Zakir Naik and Pastor Ruknuddin Pio -> http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5V-MVf0xIzQ. Search in YouTube about crucifixion and add 'Zakir Naik' in the search to get better answers.

Actually, the last book of the Bible, the Revelation, was written by John, one of Jesus' own disciples. The Revelation covers everything from the time of Jesus' ascension into Heaven, up to the time that the present heavens and earth are destroyed, the New Heavens and New Earth are revealed, the believers in Jesus are raised to life with God in the New Heavens and Earth, and those who don't believe in Jesus God are sent to the lake of fire for everlasting punishment.

Smiley

Jesus isn't god. Jesus was messenger of God. If a person believe Jesus was god, he will have to believe in 14 Gods, i.e. God, Jesus and 12 disciples. See http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=511G0UYVKZo.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:57:44 PM

Translation: the muslim book is not any better than the Christian book or the Jewish book. If this is what you believe then why waste your time defending one belief against another if they are all the same? Unless you believe one religion is superior to another, making some humans superior to other humans, thanks to a book.

Smiley

Your one of those people who doesn't answer a single question posed to you, while demanding answers to your own.  You misread something I said and you just kept going with it like a dumb-ass.

Islam started after Christianity and Judaism, so naturally it "springs" from that.  Muslims believe their texts improve on what came before.   Same as Christians believe about their texts.   Us non-believers can look at it as an off-shoot, which naturally will include and try to improve upon what came before (talking about both Christianity and Islam here).

- Wouldn't it be more fruitful to study with an open mind, learn a thing or two about the facts and truth of the matters you insist on discussing, and THEN opine about it?  
(no joke, you thought women weren't allowed to drive in Iran for example! LOL  Could you even find these places you talk about on a globe? Why talk about things you haven't bothered to learn about first?  It makes you look very stupid and totally biased)

- Seriously - why don't you people have a sense of shame or embarrassment for being so terribly wrong about basic facts?  (real question! Without shame or humility, what's preventing you from being full of shit next time around?)

- Remember the USS Liberty?  (That one's for the moron who was praising Bibi's speach and doesn't realize what a traitor to the United States they are by doing so!)

- How many people do you think Muslims killed compared over the past however many years you want to look at?   How many people do you think Christians have killed?

- If your in denial that the most prolific killer of all,  the USA, is a de facto Christian nation - please answer: is the "God" that's referenced on your money, 68 times in US Code, and various other places in your government - is that Shiva, or Vishnu, or are you ready to admit it's the Christian God?  

I know it's easier to run away from facts, but y'all should come up with some passable answers to these questions if you want to look less like typical low IQ racists who don't know anything about the world beyond their little home in the sticks somewhere.

You take everything at face value. Why don't you look at reality?

Not everyone who says, "such and such is my religion," is telling the truth. Many are liars. Some are ignorant liars, and others are using it as a social ploy, to gain leverage over other people.

When you find the people who obey their religion, that is when you find the people of that religion.

True Christians believe in loving their enemy, and in Jesus for salvation.

True Muslims believe in Jihad.

The rest are liars, even if they don't know it.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:00:02 PM

Smiley

That doesn't mean "following". Already said about it.

600 AD follows 90 AD by more than 500 years.   Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:03:38 PM

Jesus isn't god. Jesus was messenger of God. If a person believe Jesus was god, he will have to believe in 14 Gods, i.e. God, Jesus and 12 disciples. See http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=511G0UYVKZo.

Although Jesus is never quoted as saying, "I am God," He said many things that show that He is God. Also, others, including St. Paul say that Jesus is God.

Smiley

MichaelBliss

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:03:53 PM

The most recent major alleged Judeo Christian prophet is not Mohammed, but Joseph Smith.  There is no question about "manipulation" by humans because Smith's writing went direct from his hand to the printing press.

This is what I mean, you don't know what the fuck your talking about, but you keep talking.

You haven't even seen the South Park episode on this?  No question about "manipulation???  Were you born yesterday??  Joseph Smith allegedly read his prophesies from tablets that only he was allowed to see.  He allegedly placed the tablets in his hat, stuck his head in, and read out loud while someone else transcribed what he said.  How do you get from hand to printing press?   It's more like, from tablets, to hat, to Joseph's mouth, to the hand of his wife or whoever was writing that nonesense down, to printing press.  Therefore pure and perfect.  LOL

Then, when his wife and friends got suspicious, they decided to test him by asking him to re-read the tablets.    His second reading was completely different, and that's why Mormons have the 2nd book of Mormon.  

Is that your idea of a joke or something?   You'd have done better evoking L. Ron Hubbard.  LOL
MichaelBliss

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:08:56 PM

Smiley

Not everyone who says, "such and such is my religion," is telling the truth. Many are liars. Some are ignorant liars, and others are using it as a social ploy, to gain leverage over other people.

When you find the people who obey their religion, that is when you find the people of that religion.

Smiley

You need to actually deal with things said in a conversation for it to be one.   It's ridiculous to ignore a half dozen questions then pose your own.   You are really uninformed about the things you insist on discussing, is this why you need to evade?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:10:11 PM

Nice guess. Yet the traditions of the Jews who became Christians say that the crucifixion DID happen.

Not guess, it is the truth.  See debate between Dr. Zakir Naik and Pastor Ruknuddin Pio -> http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5V-MVf0xIzQ. Search in YouTube about crucifixion and add 'Zakir Naik' in the search to get better answers.

According to the New Testament, the Romans who crucified Jesus said that he was dead. What better evidence can one find than Roman soldiers, who were used to life and death in their day to day business?

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:11:42 PM

Smiley

Smiley

You need to actually deal with things said in a conversation for it to be one.   It's ridiculous to ignore a half dozen questions then pose your own.   You are really uninformed about the things you insist on discussing, is this why you need to evade?

I understand why you might say this. I mean... what else could you say, Right?

Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:14:50 PM

600 AD follows 90 AD by more than 500 years.   Smiley

I think you didn't understand the quoted parts. There are many prophets who came in between Jesus(PBUH) and Muhammed(PBUH). So there will be gap between the era. But that doesn't proove Bible is "followed" by Qur'an. To resolve this, I suggested you to read Qur'an to know the difference but yes there will be similarities between Qur'an and other true religious holy books because messenger of God came with a simple message "Believe in 1 God".

Although Jesus is never quoted as saying, "I am God," He said many things that show that He is God. Also, others, including St. Paul say that Jesus is God.

Smiley

Please point me to that lines and also the lines I asked you earlier. Smiley

What St. Paul isn't truth. You shouldn't check what other's said, check what Jesus said. Smiley

MichaelBliss

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:16:25 PM

According to the New Testament, the Romans who crucified Jesus said that he was dead. What better evidence can one find than Roman soldiers, who were used to life and death in their day to day business?

Smiley

Better evidence than a religious text which isn't evidence at all?  Let's see, there could be artifacts, that would trump all evidence.   Pontius Pilot kept meticulous records, other evidence would be any mention of Jesus in his records.  Other evidence might have been any contemporary historian to have even mentioned the supposedly famous Jesus.  They didn't.

Taking a book that professes to know the details of conversations between Jesus and God when Jesus was alone, as EVIDENCE, is bat shit crazy.    Bible stories are not history.   Religious text does not qualify as "truth" to anyone other than religious believers. Do you think the earth is 6,000 years old too?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:19:52 PM

Smiley

If Jesus says "he isn't dead" and the person who saw him and also the logic says "Jesus isn't dead", how could you avoid it? You should really see that video, it is clear.

If you are telling Romans said true, then you are outweighing Romans' words than Jesus'.

BTW, simple question. Did Romans tried to support Christianity or to oppress/repress it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: