Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:29:44 PM

Well I don't want to believe that a religion can teach its followers to do bad things, but the acts done by the followers of the Islam make me believe so.
Statistically speaking, you are correct. Followers of Islam can actually be blamed for terrorism(I also blame Americans for that) and as followers of Islam are radical then there is no one but Islam itself to be blamed.
Stats show that neither Christians, Jews, Hindus etc etc are so radical as Islamists.
And there is a thing that I've observed, Muslims have a funda of increasing their population to at least 30% of a nation's population and then they all start what we have seen that they do.

Well, I understand how you think. You can't prove Qur'an and Hadiths are violent and also you can't prove all the terrorists are muslims. This is only a media FUD. I can even kill hudreds of them or make simple bombing and put a christian text or something and tell I am Christian. I can easily brainwash hundreds of kids and tell to do the same. Does this mean Christianity is violent?

This is were your thinking is wrong. If there is violence in Qur'an and Hadiths, then okay Islam is violent. Only because medias tell there was bomb blast and it was muslims. How do they know it was muslims? Did they ask? Was it because they saw something which is related to Islam? Can't persons who hate do the same thing?

If you still tell, "no no no..., they are muslims, I am sure", number of terrorists are less than 1/30 or 1/40 or more than that than the whole muslims. Yet you say Islam is violent and also I can show you many muslims, probably more than terrorists, who do great things to society. Yet you say, "Islam is violent".

You should understand media is influencing you, not your real "thinking".
Well its not really all media FUD.
What about people like Akbaruddin Owaisi(don't tell you didn't listen to his speech, you did) who give hate speeches on the name of religion and hundreds of Muslims clap for him?
what about the Maulanas who stand in the middle of Delhi and proclaim that "He's a terrorist, Catch him if you can"?
What about the people who behead others and tell that their religion told them to do so? What about when you slaughter Goats on your festivals?
Are these the trait of a peace loving religion?
You can bomb a million and blame that a Christian did it. But that Christian will never accept that he did it and will never say that he did it for his religion.
But if you put a blame on a Muslim(first of all you don't need to , cause they themselves accept it), then most probably he'll accept that he did and will justify himself by saying that his religion told him to do so. That's where the differncw is between a Muslim and people following other religions. You yourself claim that you guys are bad, media doesn't need to spread FUD for it.

What about people like Akbaruddin Owaisi(don't tell you didn't listen to his speech, you did) who give hate speeches on the name of religion and hundreds of Muslims clap for him?

obvious reasons, politics
http://www.ndtv.com/opinion/is-asaduddin-owaisi-re-inventing-himself-703307

what about the Maulanas who stand in the middle of Delhi and proclaim that "He's a terrorist, Catch him if you can"?

hatred, common in all religion and atheism too.

edit : i forgot to reply to this one :

What about the people who behead others and tell that their religion told them to do so?
i put an orange turban on my head and chant some gayatri mantras and behead someone, i am a hindu who is a terrorist.. right?

i put a cross around my neck and behead people, i am a christian who is a terrorist, right??

those people are just media based videos showing that, most of the did not really happen at all. and most of them are not from the teachings of the Quraan. individuals acting upon their own will and misguidance.

What about when you slaughter Goats on your festivals?

should everybody become veggies? when mcdonald just do the mass killing of animals, its business. when muslim slaughter an animal in the less painful way possible((scientifically proven)) for food, its violence.

you are taking the offence of a small group of people and blaming the religion for that. i can do the same with all religion and with atheisms too.

You can bomb a million and blame that a Christian did it. But that Christian will never accept that he did it and will never say that he did it for his religion.
But if you put a blame on a Muslim(first of all you don't need to , cause they themselves accept it), then most probably he'll accept that he did and will justify himself by saying that his religion told him to do so.

when osama bin laden was said to be behind the attack of the 9/11 he riposted few days later denying the offence, and the tape is still at CNN's

when isreal put the blame on the muslims for the killing of 3 teenager and then israel responded by destroying and bombing palestine, the palestinians said its not them who did it.
people might say but isreal cannot kill their own people to wage a war.. well matter of fact, they can. govt conspiracy is common with usa and israel.. 9/11 itself was a conspiracy and i can give you thousands of quotes, videos, facts, scientific proofs that it was not the "arabs" who did it, not they were muslims. but pure US politics.
All I am saying is that if someone does something wrong then they dont act like a pussy and tell that their religion asked them to do so. If McDonald kills animals then they dont do it cause their owner is a Christian, but you do it cause you are a Muslim.
And all your hypothetical situations cannot prove anything, the chanting gyatri mantra people killing others is not something that we see, stop justifying yourself by stating hypothetical situations.

And it agree that owaisi did it for political reasons but what about those people, who were there present during his speech and were cheering him up? They weren't involved in all the politics, they just showed their hatred towards Hindus.
You guys are cowards and hide behind the religion.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:33:15 PM

@thebitcoinquiz.com: To your previous post: If a few psychos said I am doing it for my religion and said I am muslim, then whole Islam violent? We eat goats, we don't throw them away. Besides, we are doing it for remembering Ibrahim aka Abraham(PBUH). There are many religions which sacrifices animals and throw them away. We aren't doing things like that. You didn't understand what I said about the drama, right? I was saying that I can brainwash people and also hire many people to bomb some places and tell them I am Christian and I am doing it for my religion. It is similar to what the psychos claims. And also, they are being brainwashed when they are children and they train them and when they mature give bombs and all tell them to hatred things. You think they are muslims just because they and medias say they are?

As I have said earlier, this is were you have to change. Smiley
So all the people in the middle east have been hired by the west and are being asked to show themselves as Muslims? Your hypothetical talks don't prove anything, you can create those situations in your mind and not in real.

Edit: You cannot brainwash a Hindu and tell him that his religion asked it to kill people. Why do all the Muslims get brainwashed so easily?

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:37:37 PM

Thank you for confirming that Allah is not God. Just because the word "Allah" is the Arab word for "God," when the word "Allah" or the word "God" are referring to Islam, they are not God.

Smiley

Hi BADecker Can you Please really explain to Me what is point in this post. I cant really Understand from your this post. What you actually want to post. i SAW No point in your Posts.

Well I don't want to believe that a religion can teach its followers to do bad things, but the acts done by the followers of the Islam make me believe so.
Statistically speaking, you are correct. Followers of Islam can actually be blamed for terrorism(I also blame Americans for that) and as followers of Islam are radical then there is no one but Islam itself to be blamed.
Stats show that neither Christians, Jews, Hindus etc etc are so radical as Islamists.
And there is a thing that I've observed, Muslims have a funda of increasing their population to at least 30% of a nation's population and then they all start what we have seen that they do.

Well, I understand how you think. You can't prove Qur'an and Hadiths are violent and also you can't prove all the terrorists are muslims. This is only a media FUD. I can even kill hudreds of them or make simple bombing and put a christian text or something and tell I am Christian. I can easily brainwash hundreds of kids and tell to do the same. Does this mean Christianity is violent?

This is were your thinking is wrong. If there is violence in Qur'an and Hadiths, then okay Islam is violent. Only because medias tell there was bomb blast and it was muslims. How do they know it was muslims? Did they ask? Was it because they saw something which is related to Islam? Can't persons who hate do the same thing?

If you still tell, "no no no..., they are muslims, I am sure", number of terrorists are less than 1/30 or 1/40 or more than that than the whole muslims. Yet you say Islam is violent and also I can show you many muslims, probably more than terrorists, who do great things to society. Yet you say, "Islam is violent".

Yeah You are right MZ. Media ask from The dead person that from which religion you belongs to. And they said Im Muslim because I have beared. Really. Only Muslim have beared? If some one dont shave for a month or 2 I think He will have beared and you people will say him that he is a Muslim. ?
Watch this- http://pamelageller.com/2015/02/watch-islamic-state-video-of-pilot-being-burnt-alive-jordan-vows-revenge.html/
Did media create all this or were they hired by west?

Disclaimer: The above link contains violence.

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 03:59:05 PM

If McDonald kills animals then they dont do it cause their owner is a Christian, but you do it cause you are a Muslim.

so whatever muslims does is bad anyway?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:04:13 PM

i put an orange turban on my head and chant some gayatri mantras and behead someone, i am a hindu who is a terrorist.. right?

i put a cross around my neck and behead people, i am a christian who is a terrorist, right??

those people are just media based videos showing that, most of the did not really happen at all. and most of them are not from the teachings of the Quraan. individuals acting upon their own will and misguidance.

No, you are an Islamite in Hindu or Christian clothing (ever heard of wolf in sheep's clothing?) trying to get people to blame Hindus and Christians.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:07:12 PM

should everybody become veggies? when mcdonald just do the mass killing of animals, its business. when muslim slaughter an animal in the less painful way possible((scientifically proven)) for food, its violence.

"Infidels" wasn't good enough for you. Now you are even calling people of other religions Goats.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:07:44 PM

No, you are an Islamite in Hindu or Christian clothing (ever heard of wolf in sheep's clothing?) trying to get people to blame Hindus and Christians.

Smiley

because muslims were responsible for killing millions of jews and the barlay bombings, the crusades. of course

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:08:43 PM

"Infidels" wasn't good enough for you. Now you are even calling people of other religions Goats.

Smiley

do you rea,lly understand english? i wonder now

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:10:52 PM

If McDonald kills animals then they dont do it cause their owner is a Christian, but you do it cause you are a Muslim.

Whatever anybody does is bad. There is only One Who is good. It is God alone Who is good.

The thing about Islamites is, they are informed Muslims. Muslims might do things that are good, because they are reasonably ignorant of Islamic ways. But Islamites who know Islamic ways much better, are the ones who do what is bad way more often. Why? They have been trained by Islam.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:12:01 PM

Smiley

do you rea,lly understand english? i wonder now

Oh, sorry. I should have smiled  Cheesy  rather than this  Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:17:04 PM

More and more I am beginning to think that Stalin and Hitler and Mao and Pol pot and Hirohito, etc., were Islamites at heart. Genghis Khan certainly must have been.

Smiley

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:23:53 PM

Yes. Basically whatever they do in the name of religion is bad(I am talking about immoral practices).

Well its not really all media FUD.
What about the Maulanas who stand in the middle of Delhi and proclaim that "He's a terrorist, Catch him if you can"?
What about the people who behead others and tell that their religion told them to do so? What about when you slaughter Goats on your festivals?
But if you put a blame on a Muslim(first of all you don't need to , cause they themselves accept it), then most probably he'll accept that he did and will justify himself by saying that his religion told him to do so. That's where the differncw is between a Muslim and people following other religions. You yourself claim that you guys are bad, media doesn't need to spread FUD for it.
In this very thread is the proof of individuals believing in Islam advocating violence.  Look back in the pages, you will see Zakir himself defending the practice of stoning adulteresses, cutting off hands and feet of thieves as somehow "sanctioned by Islam."
People use Islam to advocate violence and so yes, indirectly it does advocate violence.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:04:43 PM

This is the truth and how you guys see us. Undecided

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:37:13 PM

unfortunately, this is the truth.. that is absolutely how other people see us muslim and we are far from that. because of a mere 0.0000000001% of the muslim community commits bad things, we the vast majority always pays the price for it. whereas it occurs in all religion and in atheism too. but well, like i said before, a fish dies in the sea, muslim is to be blamed. pure islamophobic mindset

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:08:28 PM

Actually, this is not true.  Most people in the US, at least in many areas know Muslims, have Muslim friends and associates and so forth.  Of course they are quite likely not your type of muslim.  Just like Jews here are often not very Jewish.

What I'm seeing in your attitudes is just a type of what we call religious fundamentalism.  And there are many varieties of it in the USA, because the country was founded when unwanted religions in Europe were forced out in this direction.

Amish, Jehovah's Witnesses, Latter Day Saints, Hari Krishnas, on and on.  Your version of Islam is not so different.  Certainly there is nothing special about it.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 10:29:11 PM

If it isn't true, this thread wouldn't exist.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:50:10 PM

Please do not answer with illogic. 

It is you that profess knowledge of what is in other peoples' minds, how they are influence by media and so forth.

When you never asked even if they watch media before expressing such certainty.

Indeed, this level of certainty based on insufficient facts in a practical problem, which tells us that a person has errors in judgement.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:31:45 PM

It is you that profess knowledge of what is in other peoples' minds, how they are influence by media and so forth.

Indeed, this level of certainty based on insufficient facts in a practical problem, which tells us that a person has errors in judgement.

May I ask you who did it?

• Read the title.
• Read this thread.
• Check the photos I posted again.

It is clear it is media that influence than real "thinking". If you think, how can you say Islam is wrong when people who is claimed to be muslims by medias do wrong this? Who is being illogical here?

Images I posted:

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:47:28 AM

May I ask you who did it?

• Read the title.
• Read this thread.
• Check the photos I posted again.

It is clear it is media that influence than real "thinking". If you think, how can you say Islam is wrong when people who is claimed to be muslims by medias do wrong this? Who is being illogical here?

You.  You have one believed opinion (which is false) and you have attributed the root cause of that opinion to "media" when if the opinion was correct, multiple causes are plausible.

This is a confusion of fact with belief.  Believing things does not make them true.  One must simply ask, how to establish what is true.  This is an area of study called formal logic, the most famous book is Aristotle, although it had one error or oversight.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:04:43 AM

@thebitcoinquiz.com: To your previous post: If a few psychos said I am doing it for my religion and said I am muslim, then whole Islam violent? We eat goats, we don't throw them away. Besides, we are doing it for remembering Ibrahim aka Abraham(PBUH). There are many religions which sacrifices animals and throw them away. We aren't doing things like that. You didn't understand what I said about the drama, right? I was saying that I can brainwash people and also hire many people to bomb some places and tell them I am Christian and I am doing it for my religion. It is similar to what the psychos claims. And also, they are being brainwashed when they are children and they train them and when they mature give bombs and all tell them to hatred things. You think they are muslims just because they and medias say they are?

As I have said earlier, this is were you have to change. Smiley
It may well be that a militant minority has hijacked your beloved religion in the eyes of the media.  Evidence sure points in that direction. 

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days
Date    Country    City    Killed    Injured    Description
2015.04.07    Tunisia    Sbitla    4    3    Islamic extremists attack a border checkpoint, killing four guards.
2015.04.05    Iraq    Qadsiyah    1    1    Shia radicals beat a Sunni professor to death at his home in front of his family.
2015.04.05    Nigeria    Kayamla    4    0    Islamists raid a local market, kill four traders and take their food for the cause of Allah.
2015.04.05    Libya    Misrata    6    20    A woman and two children are among six innocents laid out by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.04.03    Pakistan    Dera Ismail Khan    2    0    Sunni extremists gun down two people outside a children's hospital.
2015.04.03    Chad    Maidogo    7    0    Seven innocents are murdered during an assault by Sharia radicals.
2015.04.03    Egypt    Sinai    3    0    Three civilians are murdered by a branch of the Islamic State.
2015.04.03    Iraq    Baghdad    8    18    Women are among eight people pulled into pieces by a Jihad bomb blast at a market.
2015.04.03    Afghanistan    Logar    7    0    Four children and two women are among a family of seven disassembled by Religion of Peace bombers.
2015.04.03    India    Nalagonda    1    2    Students Islamic Movement of India members gun down a local cop.
2015.04.02    Nigeria    Gombe    20    15    Twenty people waiting for a bus are mowed down by Boko Haram gunmen.
2015.04.02    Kenya    Garissa    148    79    A handful of devout Muslims storm a Christian college, separate out the non-Muslims and execute one-hundred and fifty in cold blood.
2015.04.02    Afghanistan    Khost    20    62    Twenty civilians are torn to shreds by a Shahid suicide bomber with a nail-packed vest.
2015.04.01    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A man is stoned to death for 'violating Allah's law'.
2015.04.01    Kenya    Dadaab    1    3    Suspected al-Shabaab shoot and kill a teacher at a refugee camp.
2015.03.31    Syria    Mabujeh    37    21    The Islamic State executes thirty-seven Shiites and Sunni 'apostate' civilians, including women and children.
2015.03.31    Pakistan    Tank    1    2    Lashkar-e-Islam members take out a member of a peace committee.
2015.03.31    Iraq    Taji    6    11    A suicide bomber slaughters six Shiite pilgrims aboard a bus.
2015.03.31    Afghanistan    Ghazni    7    0    Three children and three women are among seven family members cut to ribbons by a Religion of Peace roadside bomb.
2015.03.31    Afghanistan    Faryab    1    0    A captive is beheaded by the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan.
2015.03.30    Uganda    Kampala    1    0    Sharia advocates shoot a top prosecutor to death.
2015.03.30    Iraq    Fallujah    7    9    A Shahid suicide bomber blows seven other souls to bits.
2015.03.30    Syria    Damascus    1    30    An al-Nusra allied group fires a rocket into a historical district, killing a shopper.
2015.03.30    Afghanistan    Khogyani    2    5    The lives of two Afghans are cut short by Taliban bombers.
2015.03.30    Iraq    Tal Afar    6    0    A half-dozen teachers are reportedly executed for speaking out against ISIS.
2015.03.30    Mali    Gao    1    1    Mujao Jihadists fire an aid truck, killing a Red Cross worker.
2015.03.30    Iraq    Baghdad    11    20    Sunni extremists blast the life out of eleven people at two Shiite commercial districts.
2015.03.30    Afghanistan    Mazar-e-Sharif    1    0    A government official is assassinate by the Taliban.
2015.03.30    Bangladesh    Dhaka    1    0    Another atheist blogger is found out by Islamists and hacked to death with meat cleavers.
2015.03.30    Libya    Zawiya    1    5    Fajr Libya is suspected of killing a foreign oil worker with a rocket.
2015.03.29    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A woman who previously ran for political office is captured and executed by the Islamic State.
2015.03.29    Iraq    Baghdad    7    0    At least seven Iraqis lose their lives to three Jihadi bombings.
2015.03.29    Iraq    Dujail    6    14    A Fedayeen suicide assault leaves six others dead.
2015.03.29    Syria    Hama    8    0    Eight Shiites are beheaded by the Sunni co-religionists.
2015.03.29    Afghanistan    Kabul    2    8    A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes out two innocents.
2015.03.29    Pakistan    Hayatabad    1    0    The Taliban are suspected of gunning down an off-duty soldier.
2015.03.28    Nigeria    Birin Bolawa    1    0    Boko Haram gun down a voter at a polling station, claiming that it is Allah's will.
2015.03.28    Nigeria    Birin Fulani    1    0    A shooting attack on a second polling station by Islamists yields another dead voter.
2015.03.28    Nigeria    Dukku    3    2    Boko Haram roll up on a polling station and gun down three innocents.
2015.03.28    Nigeria    Tilen    2    0    Two people are murdered by Sharia proponents.
2015.03.28    Nigeria    Buratai    25    30    Twenty-five villagers are massacred by Islamists - all but two beheaded with chainsaws.
2015.03.28    Pakistan    Jaffarabad    3    0    Conservative Muslims enter a vice den and murder three people.
2015.03.28    Egypt    Cairo    0    8    Ajnad Misr set off a bomb at a university.
2015.03.28    Iraq    Kirkuk    2    0    Two Iraqis are picked off by Islamic State snipers.
2015.03.28    Nigeria    Shole    7    0    Seven people are shot, stabbed or burned to death when religious extremists invade their village.
2015.03.27    Somalia    Mogadishu    18    28    Eighteen others lose their lives when Islamists set off a suicide blast at a hotel, then riddle guests with bullets.
2015.03.27    Somalia    Kismayo    6    0    al-Shabaab releases a video showing the brutal execution of six young Christians.
2015.03.27    Egypt    Minya    0    7    Young Muslim radicals firebomb a church built to memorialize Coptic victims of ISIS beheadings.
2015.03.27    Pakistan    Nowshera    1    0    A religious scholar is gunned down by Religion of Peace rivals.
2015.03.27    Pakistan    Karachi    2    14    Muslim militants claim two lives with a motorcycle bomb.
2015.03.26    India    Kolkata    0    1    A school principal is beaten with iron rods by students after allegedly disparaging Islam.
2015.03.26    Afghanistan    Mata Khan    2    1    The Taliban stop a vehicle with a landmine, then machine-gun the occupants.
2015.03.26    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    An Iraqi is beheaded by caliphate members.
2015.03.26    Iraq    Baqubah    3    0    Sectarian Jihadis gun down three family members in their home.
2015.03.26    Iraq    Ishaki    7    0    Seven civilians are exterminated by an ISIS roadside bomb.
2015.03.26    Kenya    Mombasa    1    0    A local cop is shot to death by Islamists.
2015.03.26    Pakistan    Loralai    6    4    Muslim terrorists machine-gun six police officers point-blank in their vehicles.
2015.03.26    Afghanistan    Ali Shir    5    2    Five people are crushed to death when Taliban fundamentalists fire rockets into their homes.
2015.03.25    Nigeria    Gwoza    75    0    Seventy-five people have their throats slit by Boko Haram.
2015.03.25    Libya    Sirte    5    0    Five people near a power station are lit up by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.25    Iraq    Mosul    2    0    A couple is handcuffed and then stoned to death for adultery.
2015.03.25    Afghanistan    Kabul    8    31    Eight people are pulled into pieces by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.03.25    Libya    Sirte    5    0    Five volunteers are killed when an ISIS militant fires a rocket into their checkpoint.
2015.03.25    Afghanistan    Nangarhar    4    6    Three children, a farmer and a cow are all sent to Allah by Taliban bombers.
2015.03.25    Iraq    Mosul    3    0    Three brothers are beheaded by the Islamic State.
2015.03.25    Egypt    Fayum    1    0    Ansar Beit al-Maqdis is suspected of leaving a bomb that kills a 10-year-old girl.
2015.03.24    Egypt    al-Kharouba    2    6    Islamists kill two locals soldiers with a roadside bomb.
2015.03.24    Afghanistan    Ghazni    5    10    Five children at a playground are disassembled by fundamentalist bombers.
2015.03.24    Afghanistan    Wardak    13    0    Thirteen bus passengers are singled out and shot to death by Muslim radicals.
2015.03.24    Libya    Benghazi    7    12    Seven others are reduced to parts by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.03.24    Yemen    Taiz    6    33    Shiite militia open fire on a group of unarmed demonstrators, killing six.
2015.03.24    Iraq    al-Baghdadi    8    10    Caliphate terrorists send mortars into a neighborhood that take apart eight innocents, including three children and their mother.
2015.03.24    Iraq    Tel Thahab    11    0    The remains of eleven ISIS victims are discovered in a mass grave.
2015.03.24    Pakistan    Lahore    0    2    Islamists on motorbikes open fire on a church.
2015.03.23    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A television journalist is executed for helping other journalists escape the Islamic State.
2015.03.23    Iraq    Fallujah    4    4    Four Iraqis are eliminated by a Shahid suicide car bomber.
2015.03.23    Iraq    Qayyarah    5    0    Five hostages are executed in cold blood by the Islamic State.
2015.03.23    Iraq    Sadr City    9    22    Nine people registering at a mosque lose their lives to Religion of Peace rival bombers.
2015.03.23    Iraq    Baghdad    6    14    Sunni bombers murder six people at a vegetable market.
2015.03.23    Iraq    Baghdad    4    0    A family of four, including two children, are exterminated by Mujahideen.
2015.03.23    Syria    Alippo    13    30    Sunni militants fire mortars into a city during rush hour, killing thirteen.
2015.03.23    Yemen    Taiz    1    4    On person is killed when Shiite radicals fire into a crowd.
2015.03.23    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    The caliphate shoots a hostage in the back of the head.
2015.03.22    Afghanistan    Khost    2    0    Two civilians are turned into paste by a Taliban bomb in front of a shop.
2015.03.22    Iraq    Askari    1    0    Roadside bombers pick off a child.
2015.03.22    Iraq    Samarrah    2    7    A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders two people.
2015.03.22    CAR    Kaga-Bandoro    11    0    An unprovoked sectarian attack on a village by Muslim terrorists leaves eleven dead.
2015.03.22    Iraq    al-Baghdadi    2    5    Two innocents are crushed to death when ISIS fires rockets into a residential area.
2015.03.22    India    Hazipur    1    1    A Hindu man is fatally stabbed by a gang of Muslims for marrying a Muslim woman.
2015.03.21    Somalia    Afgoye    2    5    Islamists toss a grenade into a market, killing two bystanders.
2015.03.21    Afghanistan    Kunduz    3    1    Fundamentalist bombers send shrapnel through a car and three occupants.
2015.03.21    Iraq    Hamam al-Alil    5    0    Five Kurds are beheaded by Religion of Peace proponents.
2015.03.21    Syria    Hama    70    0    At least seventy others are killed when ISIS terrorists storm a small city.
2015.03.21    Thailand    Yala    1    2    Islamic separatists shoot a rubber tapper to death in his home in front of his family.
2015.03.20    Pakistan    Saddar    2    3    Sunnis place a bomb outside a Shia mosque that leaves two dead.
2015.03.20    Pakistan    Gulshan    2    4    Two Shias are gunned down in cold blood by dedicated Sunnis.
2015.03.20    Yemen    al-Houta    29    0    Twenty-nine local servicemen are taken hostage at a government building and then summarily executed by religious extremists.
2015.03.20    Iraq    Sabaa al-Bour    3    6    Jihadis bomb an outdoor market, eliminating a mother and child along with one other.
2015.03.20    Somalia    Galhareer    1    0    A young man is shot to death by al-Shabaab.
2015.03.20    India    Kathua    4    10    Radical Muslims storm a police station and murder four people.
2015.03.20    Pakistan    Nazimabad    3    4    A woman is among three Pakistanis sent to Allah by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.20    Syria    Hassakeh    49    177    Fifty Kurds celebrating their New Year are turned into paste by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.20    Yemen    Sanaa    142    351    A large number of children are among one-hundred and forty innocents eliminated by Sunni suicide bombers as they worshipped at two Shiite mosques.
2015.03.20    Iraq    Baghdad    13    0    Thirteen Iraqis are shredded by an ISIS bomb blast.
2015.03.20    Nigeria    Damasak    100    0    One-hundred dumped bodies with slit throats are discovered after a town is recaptured from Boko Haram.
2015.03.19    Afghanistan    Kabul    1    0    At least one other person is killed by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.19    Afghanistan    Kabul    1    0    A woman is burned alive by a crowd after being accused of burning a copy of the Quran.
2015.03.19    Egypt    Giza    2    0    Two people go up in flames when suspected Ansar Beit Al Maqdis firebomb a youth center.
2015.03.19    Iraq    Mosul    3    10    Three women are executed for refusing to have sex with caliphate members. Ten more succumb to rape.
2015.03.19    Iraq    Mosul    3    0    Three Kurds are beheaded by the Islamic State.
2015.03.19    Nigeria    Gamboru    11    0    Eleven villagers are shot to death during an attack by Boko Haram.
2015.03.19    Iraq    Mosul    5    0    Five residents are beheaded by the caliphate on charges of drug use and sorcery.
2015.03.19    Iraq    Ismaelawa    3    0    A father of six is among three killed when moving a Quran booby-trapped by ISIS.
2015.03.18    Iraq    Umm Qasr    3    5    Terrorists take out three civilians with a booby-trapped vehicle at a trailer park.
2015.03.18    Afghanistan    Lashkar Gah    7    20    A suicide car bomber sends seven innocents to the hereafter.
2015.03.18    Pakistan    Yakutat    1    0    The Taliban gun down a secular-leaning politician.
2015.03.18    Pakistan    Bajaur    1    0    A polio worker is gunned down in the field by Tehreek-i-Taliban.
2015.03.18    Tunisia    Tunis    23    44    Twenty Western tourists are among twenty-three innocents shot to death at a museum by Islamic terrorists.
2015.03.18    Iraq    Diyala    40    0    A mass grave is discovered containing the bodies of forty ISIS execution victims.
2015.03.18    Iraq    Sawfan    5    7    Five civilians are burnt to a crisp when Jihadis set off explosives near a water plant.
2015.03.18    Yemen    Sanaa    1    0    A prominent Shia journalist is assassinated by al-Qaeda.
2015.03.18    Iraq    Shirqat    2    0    A man and his wife are executed by the caliphate for her not wearing a veil.
2015.03.18    Nigeria    Bama    24    0    Dozens of women are slaughtered by Boko Haram to keep them from marrying non-believers.
2015.03.18    Libya    Nofaliya    10    4    Ten personnel guarding an oil facility are murdered by ISIS.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Youssifiyah    2    5    Two local cops are murdered by Islamic State bombers.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Salahuddin    4    0    Four Iraqis are forced to their knees and beheaded by the Islamic State.
2015.03.17    Pakistan    Swat    2    3    Two children are neatly dispatched by a Jihadi mortar.
2015.03.17    Pakistan    Dana    3    0    Two women are gunned down along with their guard as they administer polio drops to children.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Baghdad    3    11    Jihadis kill three shoppers with a well-placed bomb at a market.
2015.03.17    Libya    Ghiran    2    6    An Islamist bomb leaves two dead.
2015.03.17    Pakistan    Peshawar    1    0    Radicals assassinate a lawyer working on behalf of the man who helped kill bin Laden.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Tikrit    2    0    Two doctors are executed by the Islamic State.
2015.03.17    Kenya    Wajir    3    3    Three are killed when Islamists throw a grenade into a shop, followed by machine-gun fire.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Fallujah    9    0    The Islamic State executes nine tribesmen.
2015.03.17    Cameroon    Golfo    1    2    Sharia advocates on motorbikes fire into a crowd, killing a civilian.
2015.03.17    Iraq    Tarmiyah    4    14    Four Iraqis are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.03.16    Afghanistan    Lashkar Gah    4    5    A woman and child Fare among four people liquidated by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber.
2015.03.16    Iraq    Albu Ajeel    13    0    Thirteen beheaded corpses are recovered by security forces fighting ISIS.
2015.03.16    Afghanistan    Oruzgan    1    0    A man is murdered in front of his wife and child by religious extremists.
2015.03.16    Afghanistan    Gandir Area    2    5    Children are among the casualties when the Taliban bomb a family vehicle.
2015.03.15    Pakistan    Lahore    17    70    Targeted suicide bomb attacks by Jamaat-ul-Ahrar near two churches leaves fifteen worshippers dead.
2015.03.15    Pakistan    Quetta    2    0    Two Shiite brothers are gunned down by radical Sunnis.
2015.03.15    Libya    Misrata    1    1    At least one person is taken down by an ISIS car bomb.
2015.03.15    Somalia    Gedo    6    0    Six family members, including two children and two women, are slaughtered in their own home by al-Shabaab.
2015.03.15    Kenya    Mandera    1    3    Islamists fire on a car carrying mechanics, killing one.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Mosul    9    0    Nine people are shot in the back of the head for 'betraying the religion of Allah'.
2015.03.15    Chad    Djargagoroum    1    0    A villager is murdered by Boko Haram.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Tikrit    16    0    A survivor reports that sixteen members of his family, including children, were butchered by the Islamic State.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Bashir    50    0    At least fifty ISIS execution victims are discovered in a mass grave.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Mosul    11    0    Eleven youth are executed by the Islamic State, five of whom are beheaded.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Ramadi    23    43    A devastating caliphate car bomb claims two dozen lives.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Baghdad    2    12    Two people near a shopping center lose their lives to Mujahideen bombers.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Baghdad    3    6    Jihadis bomb a Shiite neighborhood, killing three residents.
2015.03.15    Iraq    Samarrah    3    0    Three Iraqis are taken down by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.03.15    Pakistan    Shaktai    13    0    Thirteen mutilated victims of the Tehreek-i-Taliban are discovered.
2015.03.15    Nigeria    Egba    82    0    Fulani terrorists massacre nearly one hundred Christian villagers, mostly women and children.
2015.03.14    Egypt    Cairo    1    0    A garbage collector and his donkey are killed by a planted bomb.
2015.03.14    Afghanistan    Nangarhar    3    6    Three children are pulled into pieces by fundamentalist bombers.
2015.03.14    Iraq    Shamsa    19    0    Nineteen ISIS execution victims are found in a mass grave.
2015.03.14    Iraq    Baghdad    4    11    Jihadis bomb a busy market, killing four shoppers.
2015.03.14    Iraq    Ramadi    2    0    Two Iraqis are taken out by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.13    Syria    Raqqa    8    0    Eight prisoners are forced to their knees and then beheaded with meat cleavers by the Islamic State.
2015.03.13    Syria    al-Kheir    1    0    A mentally-challenged man is executed by the Islamic State.
2015.03.13    Syria    Deir Ezzor    1    0    An older woman is burned to death for not paying taxes to ISIS.
2015.03.13    Iraq    Saqlawiya    3    5    Three others lose their lives to suicide bombers.
2015.03.13    Afghanistan    Deh Yak    7    3    Seven local cops are gunned down by Taliban fundamentalists.
2015.03.13    Kenya    Mandera    3    5    Islamists ambush a car and shoot three occupants to death.
2015.03.12    Yemen    Baida    1    7    Shiite militia open fire on a protest rally, killing one member.
2015.03.12    Somalia    Baidoa    6    8    A Fedayeen assault at a government compound leaves six defenders dead.
2015.03.12    Iraq    Tal Tamr    22    0    At least twenty-two Kurds lose their lives to an assault by ISIS terrorists.
2015.03.12    Pakistan    Peshawar    2    8    Religious extremists pour machine-gun fire into a checkpoint, killing two officers.
2015.03.12    Afghanistan    Takhar    8    0    Eight police officers, including four unarmed, are brutally murdered by the Taliban.
2015.03.12    Iraq    Tikrit    1    1    A suicide car bomber kills one other person.
2015.03.11    Syria    Raqqa    1    0    The caliphate releases video of one of their children executing a Palestinian while praising Allah.
2015.03.11    Egypt    Rafah    1    0    An ISIS affiliate shoots a 26-year-old Egyptian to death.
2015.03.11    Iraq    Nineveh    3    0    Two homosexuals and a 'blasphemer' are beheaded in the two square by religious fundamentalists.
2015.03.11    Somalia    Wanlaweyn    2    0    al-Shabaab militants attack a small town and kill two people.
2015.03.11    Iraq    Ramadi    17    30    At least seventeen others are killed by a series of ISIS suicide car bombings.
2015.03.11    Iraq    Baghdad    2    7    Jihadis set off a bomb at a parking lot which leaves two dead.
2015.03.11    Iraq    Hurriya    9    30    A suicide car bomber eliminates nine people along a city street.
2015.03.10    Egypt    al-Arish    1    30    A civilian is killed when a Shahid suicide bomber rams a water tanker.
2015.03.10    Pakistan    Karachi    4    0    Four young cops are ambushed and murdered by Islamic terrorists.
2015.03.10    Egypt    al-Arish    1    6    Islamists kill a local soldier with a roadside bomb.
2015.03.10    Nigeria    Maiduguri    8    15    Eight travelers are shot to death by Boko Haram terrorists.
2015.03.10    Afghanistan    Pul-e-Khumri    1    15    One woman bleeds from shrapnel injuries following a Mujahid bomb blast.
2015.03.10    Afghanistan    Tirin Kot    4    5    Two children are disassembled along with two others by Taliban bombers.
2015.03.10    Afghanistan    Lashkar Gah    7    28    Seven civilians are exterminated by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.03.10    Nigeria    Maiduguri    34    17    A female suicide bomber slaughters nearly three dozen people at a market.
2015.03.09    Egypt    al-Kharouba    3    1    Islamists murder three local soldiers with a roadside bomb.
2015.03.09    Yemen    Mahfad    2    0    Two others are killed during an al-Qaeda attack.
2015.03.09    Libya    Derna    2    0    Two hostages are executed in cold blood by Islamists.
2015.03.09    Pakistan    Karachi    1    0    A Shiite university student is shot to death in a suspected targeted attack by Sunnis.
2015.03.09    Iraq    Zoba    3    9    Three Iraqis are laid out by a Fedayeen suicide bomb blast.
2015.03.09    Pakistan    Chagharzai    2    0    Two women are honor killed over moral activity by family members with machine-guns.
2015.03.09    Iraq    Kirkuk    5    35    Three ISIS car bombs leave five dead.
2015.03.08    Bangladesh    Joypurhat    1    1    One passenger is killed when Islami Chhatra Shibir bombers target a bus.
2015.03.08    Iraq    Madaen    2    0    Two passersby are obliterated by a Mujahid bomb blast targeting a city bus.
2015.03.08    Iraq    Mahmoudiya    3    17    A Sunni car bomb in a Shia area leaves three dead and seventeen others with splinter injuries.
2015.03.08    Iraq    Hussainiya    3    0    A blast at a restaurant in a Shiite area leaves three dead.
2015.03.08    Iraq    Baghdad    5    4    Five Iraqis are taken out by two Jihadi bomb blasts.
2015.03.08    Mali    Kidal    3    8    Two children are among three killed when suspected al-Qaeda send rockets into a town.
2015.03.08    Egypt    Alexandria    1    9    One person is killed when Islamic militants set off a bomb outside a supermarket.
2015.03.08    Afghanistan    Jawzjani    2    15    Talibanis murder two prison guards and set another man on fire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: