Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437349 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:48:26 PM

Except that Bush said that.
He's the smart one, yes?
In hindsight, yeah, sure looks that way.

As for crusade, gosh I guess it's a word with multiple meanings.

Like jihad...
Hang on.
So when you thought Obama said it, he was stupid.
Now that you know that it was Bush, the term has multiple meanings. 
Smiley

You have a valid point.  Give me an odd random fact about Bush and I am more inclined to view it in a favorable light than if it was concerning Obama. 

This is called "learning".

Now concerning the political anti-war rant you launched on.  I'm much more into fiscal stuff than political and war stuff.  I guess you'd call that a "fiscal conservative."  Nothing against other points of view, that's just mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:01:13 PM

Bush was a puppet. Obama is a puppet. Wake the fuck up people.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:37:17 PM

If it isn't one fucking crusading puppet, it's another.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:11:54 PM

If it isn't one fucking crusading puppet, it's another.

effectively there is a crusade against the enemies of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, until they all perish. Why? because WE TRUST IN GOD, they don't.

THE WHY IS SIMPLE, IN THIS CASE THERE IS NO POSSIBLE COMPROMISE, IN THE EMPIRE THE WILL OF THE INVIDUAL PRIMES, BECAUSE SAID WILL WILL HAVE TO ASSUME IN DEATH BEFORE IN GOD WE TRUST, among the subtrashes it's the will of who ever is in power... the who ever is in power can only get fucked by the will of the individuals, furthermore when said Individuals decide to form a more perfect union, to fuck deeply said subtrashes... more fun, more research... change or die.

money is faster...
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:43:54 PM

I do not think that islam hates people. The problem is in the fact that there are people, who want to fight - in normal life that type of people are going in the army, but in islam countries sometimes they are going in organized groups to fight.This is not EASY question.
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:33:15 AM

I do not think that islam hates people. The problem is in the fact that there are people, who want to fight - in normal life that type of people are going in the army, but in islam countries sometimes they are going in organized groups to fight.This is not EASY question.

The problem is what were initially fringe groups are now attracting followers as well as money.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:40:00 AM

The problem is what were initially fringe groups are now attracting followers as well as money.
If it isn't one fucking crusading prophet, it's another.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:45:08 AM

Yet again, Islam is a religion of peace...

Sydney Hostage Siege Islamist Terrorist Attack Cafe Gunman Identified as Man Maron Monis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1SYmLRQPss

bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:16:58 AM

They have no respect for any other human, or animal. They are even taught to hate all non believers,
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:40:08 AM

They have no respect for any other human, or animal. They are even taught to hate all non believers,

This ^. Also in today world we can't say that islam is bad because we must follow terms of 'political correctness' which is fundamentally wrong to begin with.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:21:17 AM

Lets just take some stats from this week.

Monday: Sydney Australia
Tuesday: Peshawa Pakistan.
Wedensday: Suicide attack in Helman province.. A bank was hit.

Today for a few hours ago a bank was hit in the Helman Province..
Suicide bombers and som gun fights.

There is a reason.. Those retards cant get their shit straight.

teodor87

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Man is King!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:32:18 AM

Islam is the "youngest" of the fundamental religions throughout planet Earth. Right now it's in it's appogee.
Their fundament is fear. They know that fear is the strongest motivator and they brainwash illiterate morons to believe that they do "good by god" when they kill innocents.

In fact - they are cowards. I never saw an islamist bomb an army barracks, or a police station. Their attacks target the weakest and most vulnerable - the ones crippled by fear, that feel defenseless agains that kind of attacks. It's all politics, covered with a shade of bullshit.

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:34:46 AM

Islam is the "youngest" of the fundamental religions throughout planet Earth. Right now it's in it's appogee.
Their fundament is fear. They know that fear is the strongest motivator and they brainwash illiterate morons to believe that they do "good by god" when they kill innocents.

In fact - they are cowards. I never saw an islamist bomb an army barracks, or a police station. Their attacks target the weakest and most vulnerable - the ones crippled by fear, that feel defenseless agains that kind of attacks. It's all politics, covered with a shade of bullshit.

They have several times attacked military and police stations..
But its not as often as civilian targets.

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:42:01 AM

The Qur’an itself is contradictory on this matter.  At some points it will teach, “let there be no compulsion in religion” (Sura 2:256) and at others it will command, “fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)” (Sura 9.5).  This contradictory mindset, which reflects the man-made nature of this false religion leads some Muslims to hate anyone that they see as a threat to their faith.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:14:27 AM

I'am a Muslim & I read the Quran and there is no such a thing asking to kill people. you guys should read it before Judge instead of just attacking people with accusations ... your Goverments (USA) made up El Qaida , Taliban & ISIS just to make Islam looks bad . It's pretty that simple (Leaders , and the followers are just some dumbass people.)
BitMos

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:38:37 AM

The Qur’an itself is contradictory on this matter.  At some points it will teach, “let there be no compulsion in religion” (Sura 2:256) and at others it will command, “fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)” (Sura 9.5).  This contradictory mindset, which reflects the man-made nature of this false religion leads some Muslims to hate anyone that they see as a threat to their faith.

both are true and you know why you hate them both? because you want this privilege for yourself only to rape in impunity (among others thing) westerners.

I'am a Muslim & I read the Quran and there is no such a thing asking to kill people. you guys should read it before Judge instead of just attacking people with accusations ... your Goverments (USA) made up El Qaida , Taliban & ISIS just to make Islam looks bad . It's pretty that simple (Leaders , and the followers are just some dumbass people.)

and you please stop fucking lying, it's clear, those rapist aren't people as such they must die. be honest before thy enemy, if you want to have a chance before the Almighty.

money is faster...
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:44:38 AM

both are true and you know why you hate them both? because you want this privilege for yourself only to rape in impunity (among others thing) westerners.

and you please stop fucking lying, it's clear, those rapist aren't people as such they must die. be honest before thy enemy, if you want to have a chance before the Almighty.

I'am lying and of course you aren't , yeah.
Did you even read the Quran dumbass ? Of course you didn't ! (Oh wait you did read the translated version using google translator.)
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:03:04 AM

Yes the revolut... I mean stupid looking masks are coming  Smiley
BitMos

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:14:21 AM

LoL it's funny I though that the verse number was before and not after... which leads this error to an interesting place with 257. So if I may try to translate both and if you could indicate my mistake I would be very pleased and grateful:

There is no obligation in religion -- the right Path is indeed clearly distinct able from the way of the unjust. So whoever disbelieves in the falses gods (idols, polytheisms) and believes in God, he indeed lays hold on the firmest, surest, safest, perfectest handle which is mistakefree. And God is ALL Hearing, ALL Knowing.(2:256)
Allah is the Guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light; and (as to) those who disbelieve, their leaders are Shaitans who take them out of the light into the darkness; they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide.(2:257)

I rest my ground.

money is faster...
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:23:03 AM

Yet again, Islam is a religion of peace...

Sydney Hostage Siege Islamist Terrorist Attack Cafe Gunman Identified as Man Maron Monis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1SYmLRQPss

To add to that, the Grand Imam of Australia condemned the siege as soon as it began.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: