Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541860 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:43:30 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 01:03:19 AM by cryptohunter

I think there is an important point here to also mention

Halo is a protocol in game theory... if anything it has less to do with crypto. You can do a Halo DDE contract with a Safe with two locks and dynamite and cash inside from two parties and a timer on the safe.

Etherium is a blockchain language like bitcoin

you can do Halo on any blockchain because its a method

Bitbay is software that runs that coin agnostic protocol and Decentralized Markets, soon will control its own supply
BitHalo and BlackHalo also do that but they dont control their supply, they just run Halo p2p software

So I could easily make an Etherium Halo or Ethalo

So the core difference between bitbay and etherium?

Etherium is a decentralized application system that will eventually have to centralize to survive because of bloat

Bitbay is a Blackcoin 3.0 clone that is more scalable since its not storing apps  and it can control its own supply

The economists said the future of money is a coin that can control its own supply. Etherium does not do this making it not as viable for a stable currency

So Etherium is a decentralized application distribute platform and an expensive one at that (gas fees will get to be unbearable in the same way bitcoin fees are now unbearable for low priced items)

Bitcoin is more of a currency than Etherium although Etherium has more complex ways to interact with that money, its rules are different based on each application. It doesn't control its own supply like Bitbay, so that is a huge advantage for us.

Perhaps the biggest thing we need and dont have is popularity... that we need marketing. The idea can be good but people need to know it exists.

I think you are right David. If only we could attract more attention and understanding to the BAY project.

Bay2 Smiley

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:35:19 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 12:45:24 AM by pugman

Chinese exchanges volumes are insane. We need to get listed to attract investors

a 3 btc buy up will see Bitbay reach half a million. Someone take one for the team and put up 3btc worth ;-)

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:08:01 AM

Chinese exchanges volumes are insane. We need to get listed to attract investors

a 3 btc buy up will see Bitbay reach half a million. Someone take one for the team and put up 3btc worth ;-)

Why not just pay the exchange to get listed then? After we lost BTER we lost all our volume... its unfortunate.

So we need a new chinese exchange. I can put up a .25 btc bounty to find one and help with any cover charge. We could definitely use more volume.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:37:35 PM

Why not just pay the exchange to get listed then? After we lost BTER we lost all our volume... its unfortunate.

So we need a new chinese exchange. I can put up a .25 btc bounty to find one and help with any cover charge. We could definitely use more volume.

I still sey bay on BTER

Yes but nobody will use BTER because they stole multiple millions of dollars from their cold wallet or something like this. I lost 3 btc there.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:06:20 PM

I still sey bay on BTER

Yes but nobody will use BTER because they stole multiple millions of dollars from their cold wallet or something like this. I lost 3 btc there.

Pretty much, i would never use them. For now Bittrex is good enough but would be so nice to have it on Polo also. I am sure that would lure in so many investors and who knows, once the platform is close to coming out (or maybe after it is out) i am certain Polo will look at BAY from another angle and we will get added. As for chinese exchanges, theres pretty hard to find one that is not shady and has not conned users.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:54:08 PM

No point doing this... more people will just poor bay on to the market.

BAY2 is the way forward.

LISK is crypti's BAY2

We have a legit reason for a BAY2

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:12:11 PM

BAY2 is the way forward.

LISK is crypti's BAY2

What was the problem with Crypti? I invested in Lisk because i liked their site and concept. But then i saw Crypti and wondered why that project was so unpopular.
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:54:35 AM

BAY2 is the way forward.

LISK is crypti's BAY2

Reading your posts from few pages back BAY2 makes a lot of sense and adds a refreshing much required change to the project. A well structured BAY2 with bounty rewards can add a lot of necessary traction to Bitbay and also add some additional funds for marketing and further development.

Not sure but aren't Syscoin doing something similar? Maybe for other reasons but they have got some good press recently and also managed to up the price 6-7 times before the move.

David what are your reasons against BAY2? Was not clear from previous posts. Sorry if this is taking you away from core development entirely but I would love to hear the thoughts of yourself, Munti and others. Smiley

Blockchain technology
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:03:29 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 03:22:43 AM by cryptohunter

BAY2 is the way forward.

LISK is crypti's BAY2

What was the problem with Crypti? I invested in Lisk because i liked their site and concept. But then i saw Crypti and wondered why that project was so unpopular.

I'm not sure I wasn't part of crypti. The thing is crypti developed some nice things. However they ran out of fund or the other devs wanted to move in a separate direction. Put forward some nice plans for lisk . Boom new ICO 1000's BTC for new development. That's what I heard. But anyway they seem cool guys and perhaps just want to go on their own and do something.

To be fair David you're probably a far more known figure than either of those two guys. They seem really cool and everything but most people have heard of david zimbeck. So whilst you've been scammed out  the development pot and left to work on peanuts for years. Other  devs are getting 1000's of BTc to further their development ideas?? that seems very weird.

We that are left here including you David are the victims. If you can come up with a perfect plan of how our BAY2 ICO funds will be used to further development and push us forward we could have an amazing BAY2.

If anyone read through all BAY2 proposal from before the they would not even be released until after pegging but are an rather Investment fund.

I went over the BAY2 idea several times and could find no good reason why not to run with it. It only has positives.

You can have the best single coder and designer in the world but there is only so much you can do on your own. The old BAY1 community could also be revived since they are not loosing out. Instead of 100% of cmc rank 120+ they can have 50% (or more if invest in BAY2) of CMC rank top 10.

I think you can do it David and you are being wasted here working with little resources.

I have no idea how they convinced you to do 100% of all the dev work for only 20% of the ico funds? That alone even if they had not deliberately took their 80% and sabotaged the project. You would have still been getting screwed over. You need a large dev pot and lot of BTC at your disposal.
Any negativity from the community can be quickly slammed down when we have an Open and transparent ledger for the funds and how they will be used. You as dev should take the same % from BAY2 as before for private interest and incentive and the rest of incoming funds spend on development.

I have no idea why any sane person (victim ico investor from BAY1) would not be over the moon at this idea. Yes you may well be seeing your share diluted by 50% but if the project is now 100+x the size or greater if we have a great ICO for dev and marketing then just increased you gain by 50%

And this ICO is practically fool proof because what we don't sell of BAY2 ICO (if it does not sell out which if we have a good enough road map and have competence to put in place which we do) is burned and never released after pegging so that dilution doesnt even take place.

Of course someone with a better mind for maths, leveraging etc will need to thrash out the best way.

If other project that actually USED all their first ICO money and didnt have it stolen away can have another ICO why the hell cant we. Of course we need to 100% track down those BAY1 wallets that are linked to the thieves that destroyed this project and have them frozen down first. We don't want them to benefit from our hard work.

LEONPATTON

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:52:44 AM

Zimbeck is the coolest developer around and this asset should be twenty times its value. Got to give the man credit for sticking with this project and i know from personal experience hes a very fine man.
10/10 Zimbeck - your secret santa.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:52:41 AM

IOTA tokens are currently being sold and bought using escrow and trust before the network actually launches. Could someone post a step by step guide on how to sell and buy such tokens on BitBay in these circumstances? Where to download the client, which version etc.

Both buyer and seller should post an escrow deposit and the contract should last at least 3 months until it expires after which the escrow is returned if neither party disagrees (this takes care of either party dying or losing keys etc). Also the contract should be able to expire if both parties want so. And the contract should terminate successfully when the buyer has received the tokens (when the IOTA network eventually launches and is declared safe to do transactions on) and the seller has received the payment (BTC or perhaps even BitBay).
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:56:43 PM

BAY2 is the way forward.

LISK is crypti's BAY2

Reading your posts from few pages back BAY2 makes a lot of sense and adds a refreshing much required change to the project. A well structured BAY2 with bounty rewards can add a lot of necessary traction to Bitbay and also add some additional funds for marketing and further development.

Not sure but aren't Syscoin doing something similar? Maybe for other reasons but they have got some good press recently and also managed to up the price 6-7 times before the move.

David what are your reasons against BAY2? Was not clear from previous posts. Sorry if this is taking you away from core development entirely but I would love to hear the thoughts of yourself, Munti and others. Smiley

Well I'm not against a relaunch per se but i dont want to be unfair to all of you original investors. So i really hate the idea of injecting new coins into this project. And another fund raising is not a good idea because i have a hard time hiring anyways and so the money would not really be enough to make a major coding impact. Ive tried to ask for people to help introduce me to PR contacts and most importantly bloggers who would like to get paid to write about us, and wanted to hold a PR bounty but usually my suggestions sort of get ignored on slack... we have not found anyone to do it. But surely i can and want to set a bounty for that.

So im not sure what a BAY2 would be except a rebrand with the same coins for everyone and since we have not pegged yet there is not really a need to worry about it until we are at that point later this year.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:15:01 PM

BAY2 is the way forward.

LISK is crypti's BAY2

I'm not sure I wasn't part of crypti. The thing is crypti developed some nice things. However they ran out of fund or the other devs wanted to move in a separate direction. Put forward some nice plans for lisk . Boom new ICO 1000's BTC for new development. That's what I heard. But anyway they seem cool guys and perhaps just want to go on their own and do something.

To be fair David you're probably a far more known figure than either of those two guys. They seem really cool and everything but most people have heard of david zimbeck. So whilst you've been scammed out  the development pot and left to work on peanuts for years. Other  devs are getting 1000's of BTc to further their development ideas?? that seems very weird.

We that are left here including you David are the victims. If you can come up with a perfect plan of how our BAY2 ICO funds will be used to further development and push us forward we could have an amazing BAY2.

If anyone read through all BAY2 proposal from before the they would not even be released until after pegging but are an rather Investment fund.

I went over the BAY2 idea several times and could find no good reason why not to run with it. It only has positives.

You can have the best single coder and designer in the world but there is only so much you can do on your own. The old BAY1 community could also be revived since they are not loosing out. Instead of 100% of cmc rank 120+ they can have 50% (or more if invest in BAY2) of CMC rank top 10.

I think you can do it David and you are being wasted here working with little resources.

I have no idea how they convinced you to do 100% of all the dev work for only 20% of the ico funds? That alone even if they had not deliberately took their 80% and sabotaged the project. You would have still been getting screwed over. You need a large dev pot and lot of BTC at your disposal.
Any negativity from the community can be quickly slammed down when we have an Open and transparent ledger for the funds and how they will be used. You as dev should take the same % from BAY2 as before for private interest and incentive and the rest of incoming funds spend on development.

I have no idea why any sane person (victim ico investor from BAY1) would not be over the moon at this idea. Yes you may well be seeing your share diluted by 50% but if the project is now 100+x the size or greater if we have a great ICO for dev and marketing then just increased you gain by 50%

And this ICO is practically fool proof because what we don't sell of BAY2 ICO (if it does not sell out which if we have a good enough road map and have competence to put in place which we do) is burned and never released after pegging so that dilution doesnt even take place.

Of course someone with a better mind for maths, leveraging etc will need to thrash out the best way.

If other project that actually USED all their first ICO money and didnt have it stolen away can have another ICO why the hell cant we. Of course we need to 100% track down those BAY1 wallets that are linked to the thieves that destroyed this project and have them frozen down first. We don't want them to benefit from our hard work.

Actually the lied thats how. When i talked to Steven he said they would hire devs. I told them i was involved in Blackcoin and could not do all the coding because i wanted to finish NightTrader but i did want the work since i was doing Blackcoin for free sort of a labor of love or something. So i was already in Asia hiring devs for the NT project and figured if that didn't work out they said they had devs with BTER. I even talked to Lin and he told me that. So it was hard for me to imagine that nobody would help me. They got paid and left. Thats so wrong on so many levels i dont know where to begin and end with it.

Actually its a huge regret of mine that i didnt demand to be in control of finances. But there was BTER and i doubted the exchange would put their reputation on the line. They had a lot of volume after all. And i was afraid i would not get hired at all if i was too demanding and i liked that fact that it wasnt a silk road type setup so i just sort of went with it. But yet it was very stupid of me not to ask for more, its just i had never gotten a contract that big before so from my perspective it was a blessing. And i didnt ask enough questions.

Okay so on to BAY2.

There is another problem i see with that. If it was an ICO, then it sets me up again for possible sabotage and not to mention fudding and insults on the bitcointalk thread. It could effect how much is raised and for me would be personally stressful.

Also since i dont have any coders working with me, the problem is promising an investor something new, most successful ICOs have at least 2-3 people and partners you know. I dont trust anyone anymore unless Vitalik himself wants to do it. hahaha I know hes busy so... yeah.

So yeah you know even if it raised for example 200 btc... thats not enough for more than 1-2 coders and if they cant hit their target in a year the money is gone and im still stuck doing all the work. Besides, i would have to train them too.

So for it to really be successful it would need a few million dollars. Like you saw what Lisk funded?? They can hire some nice coders for that!! They really will do great if they handle those funds responsibly.

The problem with wallets of the theives is its hard to track once they get split up. If you look at Mt Gox that was .5 billion dollars! They should have honestly rolled back the blockchain. It was seriously worth it because that was 30% of the coins in circulation. In our case the problem was mostly with the bitcoins.

In fact, more than 50% of bitcoins in existence have been stolen (mt gox .5 bil, sheep market 100 mil, silk road a few hundred mil, mintpal bter cryptorush cryptsi and so many others)

So it really is an issue even in Bitcoin
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:20:01 PM

IOTA tokens are currently being sold and bought using escrow and trust before the network actually launches. Could someone post a step by step guide on how to sell and buy such tokens on BitBay in these circumstances? Where to download the client, which version etc.

Both buyer and seller should post an escrow deposit and the contract should last at least 3 months until it expires after which the escrow is returned if neither party disagrees (this takes care of either party dying or losing keys etc). Also the contract should be able to expire if both parties want so. And the contract should terminate successfully when the buyer has received the tokens (when the IOTA network eventually launches and is declared safe to do transactions on) and the seller has received the payment (BTC or perhaps even BitBay).

Hey thats a really good idea... maybe someone in the slack team wants to help with this? I could do a small bounty on that and we can post it there or propose it to their team?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:24:42 PM

Zimbeck is the coolest developer around and this asset should be twenty times its value. Got to give the man credit for sticking with this project and i know from personal experience hes a very fine man.
10/10 Zimbeck - your secret santa.

Thank you, i really appreciate it. Its stuff like this that helps me keep my head up and motivated. And once all this software finishes this year it will be completely worth every minute.

Just to get this software done is going to be like having an anvil off my shoulders. I've been working on Halo for 2 years! When it started, never had any idea it would last this long. But i can say its been totally a wild ride.
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:41:16 PM

I don't know much about the BAY2 proposals. tl;dr

But how about a rebranding including namechange to f.e. C-BAY (C is for crypto).
I think of Dogedark that rebranded to VERGE, what made some waves and price rises.

1. this would avoid the confusion with this Exchange https://www.bitbay.net/

2. this would bring the opportunity for some media coverage to advertise the outstanding features of BitBay to a wider audience.

what do you think?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:08:15 PM

BAY2 is the way forward.

LISK is crypti's BAY2

Actually the lied thats how. When i talked to Steven he said they would hire devs. I told them i was involved in Blackcoin and could not do all the coding because i wanted to finish NightTrader but i did want the work since i was doing Blackcoin for free sort of a labor of love or something. So i was already in Asia hiring devs for the NT project and figured if that didn't work out they said they had devs with BTER. I even talked to Lin and he told me that. So it was hard for me to imagine that nobody would help me. They got paid and left. Thats so wrong on so many levels i dont know where to begin and end with it.

Actually its a huge regret of mine that i didnt demand to be in control of finances. But there was BTER and i doubted the exchange would put their reputation on the line. They had a lot of volume after all. And i was afraid i would not get hired at all if i was too demanding and i liked that fact that it wasnt a silk road type setup so i just sort of went with it. But yet it was very stupid of me not to ask for more, its just i had never gotten a contract that big before so from my perspective it was a blessing. And i didnt ask enough questions.

Okay so on to BAY2.

There is another problem i see with that. If it was an ICO, then it sets me up again for possible sabotage and not to mention fudding and insults on the bitcointalk thread. It could effect how much is raised and for me would be personally stressful.

Also since i dont have any coders working with me, the problem is promising an investor something new, most successful ICOs have at least 2-3 people and partners you know. I dont trust anyone anymore unless Vitalik himself wants to do it. hahaha I know hes busy so... yeah.

So yeah you know even if it raised for example 200 btc... thats not enough for more than 1-2 coders and if they cant hit their target in a year the money is gone and im still stuck doing all the work. Besides, i would have to train them too.

So for it to really be successful it would need a few million dollars. Like you saw what Lisk funded?? They can hire some nice coders for that!! They really will do great if they handle those funds responsibly.

The problem with wallets of the theives is its hard to track once they get split up. If you look at Mt Gox that was .5 billion dollars! They should have honestly rolled back the blockchain. It was seriously worth it because that was 30% of the coins in circulation. In our case the problem was mostly with the bitcoins.

In fact, more than 50% of bitcoins in existence have been stolen (mt gox .5 bil, sheep market 100 mil, silk road a few hundred mil, mintpal bter cryptorush cryptsi and so many others)

So it really is an issue even in Bitcoin

But David how can you be fudded. You did nothing wrong and are still here working on the project? don't reply on the thread you can just hold the ICO and do the ledger. If the ICO is transparent and full ledger then really there is no room for fudding.

Everyone else left and you could have taken your BTC and ran too? You gave us the smart contracts like you were paid. I mean if you didn't believe in BAY you could have just dumped your BAY and left saying sorry there is no dev fund now. Nobody could have said anything.

You have to think also. Even if we only raised 200BTC which I believe we will raise far more. But even if we did it would attract a lot more people to our community and increase interest in the BAY project. Also less dilution of the coins. I mean really there is no downside to where it is now. We either have big ico and big increase in interest and money to do things or we have small interest and don't have to dilute.

Anyway for me it would solve a lot of issues.
I like the name bitbay i would keep it like that. That's my vote.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:43:31 PM

But David how can you be fudded. You did nothing wrong and are still here working on the project? don't reply on the thread you can just hold the ICO and do the ledger. If the ICO is transparent and full ledger then really there is no room for fudding.

Everyone else left and you could have taken your BTC and ran too? You gave us the smart contracts like you were paid. I mean if you didn't believe in BAY you could have just dumped your BAY and left saying sorry there is no dev fund now. Nobody could have said anything.

You have to think also. Even if we only raised 200BTC which I believe we will raise far more. But even if we did it would attract a lot more people to our community and increase interest in the BAY project. Also less dilution of the coins. I mean really there is no downside to where it is now. We either have big ico and big increase in interest and money to do things or we have small interest and don't have to dilute.

Anyway for me it would solve a lot of issues.
I like the name bitbay i would keep it like that. That's my vote.

Yeah thats true, it would be hard to fud based on that logic. And honestly, going through the FUD helped my skin get thicker and really helped me forget about my image and not worry about what people think.

Once you have had your character attacked publicly you are forced to face yourself. There is a really cool quote on this...

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind."

In addition to smart contracts Bay also got the decentralized markets exactly as promised. But the project isnt complete yet of course we still need the rest.

Well this debate is interesting, however I don't want to take too much time away from coding. We could consider a relaunch when the pegging comes but i dont want to do anything that is unfair to investors who have stayed here and waited for ROI. I dont like the idea of diluting them. Letting new people into the market is okay perhaps at a discount since we will end up deflating anyways. It does create more work though.

So i think the best thing to do for now is let people talk about it on the forums in friendly debate and later this year when pegging is done we can discuss it again since im going to be testing it a lot anyways. And yes the btc would be helpful but not yet. If it came in now, it would be one extra thing for me to worry about (managing those funds, training devs). I would prefer to simply finish the coding goals we have here and then to clean up the code and to improve the system more and all that good stuff then i would be more comfortable managing devs.

Besides after i finish the templates i will probably be more interested in going completely open source instead of obfuscated python. So when we finish the pegging coding, then new devs can come in if we are able to raise funds and they will not have to work while im constantly changing the code. I know there is github for that but it would be a distraction simply explaining the code and I've had such a hard time finding reliable devs.

If i finish the goals now, then i wont worry about coding as much since im caught up on work and would be much happier managing and training a dev. So we are in no rush to rebrand.

Also when we peg, we can pay the new devs using frozen coins as well and some sort of bonus which serve as a future payment... if the project succeeds those coins unfreeze because volume increases so they will be motivated to see it succeed. Just another idea
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:42:30 AM

thanks for the reply as always david Smiley

Yes you are right. Let's wait till after pegging. Who knows with the first stable price coin out there we might attract a lot of attention anyway. I mean this is the holy grail from a commercial pov. I'm sure the adoption of btc would be 1000x what is is now if vendors could take btc without being scared it is worth half before they cash it out.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:54:52 AM

thanks for the reply as always david Smiley

Yes you are right. Let's wait till after pegging. Who knows with the first stable price coin out there we might attract a lot of attention anyway. I mean this is the holy grail from a commercial pov. I'm sure the adoption of btc would be 1000x what is is now if vendors could take btc without being scared it is worth half before they cash it out.

Yep, its so extremely important to get rid of this pump and dump market that has been preventing bitcoin adoption. Nobody wants to use a currency that swings 25% a day... and this way it can even grow in price.

So then, the only thing that will matter is popularity and volume.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: