Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:51:19 AM

Yeah any trolling will be laughed at. They can say whatever they want but this software exists. All we need to do is keep marketing it so people realize whats been going on.
tripkebab

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:33:00 AM

Well guys,

You got my attention with this. Found out about this coin while looking at trending coins on https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

As far as i'm concerned there are two upcoming coins at the moment. This and another one that begins with S and ends with T (No Not SHIT!) i'm sure you know what it is so i wont advertise it here.

Anyway put in a couple of thousand $$ into this coin, unfortunately paid more than i needed to as it's since dropped a bit. I'm sure it will go back up soon, but if not consider it a donation to the cause.

I'm telling everyone i know about this coin (and some of them have already invested) as it has a bright future if managed well and the buy in window is getting ever shorter. (way under valued imo)

Good work your doing here and looking forward to the moving peg implementation.

aidia

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:37:04 AM

Looks like your website bitbay.market has lot of broken internal links, just a heads up so it can be fixed.
tripkebab

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:53:59 AM

Looks like your website bitbay.market has lot of broken internal links, just a heads up so it can be fixed.

I just tried the site and couldn't even access it, hit f5 it half loaded, hit it again it was fine. My guess is just some network issues and links are fine.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 10:35:13 AM

this look like a pump and dump, last hope of getting out? those sell walls keep building up. the idea and coin look good but no hype and not many exchange for it.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:42:34 AM

this look like a pump and dump, last hope of getting out? those sell walls keep building up. the idea and coin look good but no hype and not many exchange for it.

This really is a useless post coming from nowhere. You should read the last 40 pages to get an idea of why and how bitbay recovered from its past
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 10:55:30 AM

This really is a useless post coming from nowhere. You should read the last 40 pages to get an idea of why and how bitbay recovered from its past

you need to removing your sell walls on bittrex, it's building up like crazy.  so much sell pressure but not much buyer. just i said last pump probably last chance of getting out. i didn't say this coin is bad or anything, i just said people want to get out, why the heck would I need to read 40 pages for? i didn't say anything about tech perspective. anyway, i still give props to the dev of this coin of what i heard of him, honest and integrity.

tripkebab

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:10:55 AM

you need to removing your sell walls on bittrex, it's building up like crazy.  so much sell pressure but not much buyer. just i said last pump probably last chance of getting out. i didn't say this coin is bad or anything, i just said people want to get out, why the heck would I need to read 40 pages for? i didn't say anything about tech perspective. anyway, i still give props to the dev of this coin of what i heard of him, honest and integrity.

Personally if the price really went down i would buy more. I'm not selling what I have. If the price drops so be it i'm in for the long run not a quick buck. If i didn't know any better i'd wager you want the price to go down further so you can also buy in more. But you wouldn't pull such a cheap trick would you.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 11:23:58 AM

you need to removing your sell walls on bittrex, it's building up like crazy.  so much sell pressure but not much buyer. just i said last pump probably last chance of getting out. i didn't say this coin is bad or anything, i just said people want to get out, why the heck would I need to read 40 pages for? i didn't say anything about tech perspective. anyway, i still give props to the dev of this coin of what i heard of him, honest and integrity.

Personally if the price really went down i would buy more. I'm not selling what I have. If the price drops so be it i'm in for the long run not a quick buck. If i didn't know any better i'd wager you want the price to go down further so you can also buy in more. But you wouldn't pull such a cheap trick would you.

i'm interested in bitbay but after a few days of getting to know bitbay it don't seem to have a chance for grow, it's just a pump and dump at the moment. after dump people are moving on and let the coin die out, it don't seem to be legit pump to me. my best advice for you is to hype and advertise in order for a coin to grow, even if it have or don't have any usefulness. just like the useless shadowcash, it attacks and compare itself to other coins. i will stop now and moving on from this thread, good luck.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:11:28 PM

i'm interested in bitbay but after a few days of getting to know bitbay it don't seem to have a chance for grow, it's just a pump and dump at the moment. after dump people are moving on and let the coin die out, it don't seem to be legit pump to me. my best advice for you is to hype and advertise in order for a coin to grow, even if it have or don't have any usefulness. just like the useless shadowcash, it attacks and compare itself to other coins. i will stop now and moving on from this thread, good luck.

this is good advice really although it sounds negative it is what is needed. Bay has the product it needs the marketing. We don't need hype we just need organised marketing and showing people the wallet. I personally believe we need the popular features too to become popular. You can not fight what people think they want even if it is not needed.

Slap some masternodes into bay and some good privacy and you would have probably seen some top 10 action with pivX. I don't really like masternodes but they do encourage loyalty and incentive to hold the coin more than a very small pos rate.

Anyway we are still at the start with bitbay we can grow and grow in an organic way. We got some attention in the last few days. This is probably a lot of the 2x 'ers cashing out anyway hopefully swapping into stronger hands for the real rise later.

We are still up over 100% from a few weeks back so that's a good jump. Even a floor of 250 would be reasonable even if stupidly under value again. We can rise from there.

If you want the coins at 10000 sats then you need to believe it is worth 10000 sats or greater and not bail out just to get 2x gains. Compare it to other project in the top 20. It deserves to be there at least. If it had good privacy and mobile then top 5 to me anyway.

aidia

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

shilling, trolling, fud -> repeat

It's like a life cycle in crypto, bitbay also. Smiley
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 12:25:51 PM

Seems like a coin whose time has come.  How many online marketplaces are there for Fiat?  eBay, Amazon, and hundreds others.  How many are there for crypto?  There are more coming about, like particl, and it's naturally that bitbay should reach a good price for it.   I would like to get into a group that networks on experience of using it.  Been too busy to get to use it right now but a social aspect of marketers using it would be good.  Is there a bitbay user's forum?

aidia

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:28:03 PM

Seems like a coin whose time has come.  How many online marketplaces are there for Fiat?  eBay, Amazon, and hundreds others.  How many are there for crypto?  There are more coming about, like particl, and it's naturally that bitbay should reach a good price for it.   I would like to get into a group that networks on experience of using it.  Been too busy to get to use it right now but a social aspect of marketers using it would be good.  Is there a bitbay user's forum?

Quickest way to get info is official Slack room bitbay.slack.com

There's also a forum accessible from bitbay.market website.
tripkebab

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

ARK is the coin been pumped by the 4chan group (which by your avitar,you are part of). last week you targeted Bay. - Move along and stay away

It's not all bad, if it wasn't for the Pump i wouldn't have noticed this coin. Imagine it got the attention of others also.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 01:09:38 PM

this is good advice really although it sounds negative it is what is needed. Bay has the product it needs the marketing. We don't need hype we just need organised marketing and showing people the wallet. I personally believe we need the popular features too to become popular. You can not fight what people think they want even if it is not needed.

Slap some masternodes into bay and some good privacy and you would have probably seen some top 10 action with pivX. I don't really like masternodes but they do encourage loyalty and incentive to hold the coin more than a very small pos rate.

Anyway we are still at the start with bitbay we can grow and grow in an organic way. We got some attention in the last few days. This is probably a lot of the 2x 'ers cashing out anyway hopefully swapping into stronger hands for the real rise later.

We are still up over 100% from a few weeks back so that's a good jump. Even a floor of 250 would be reasonable even if stupidly under value again. We can rise from there.

If you want the coins at 10000 sats then you need to believe it is worth 10000 sats or greater and not bail out just to get 2x gains. Compare it to other project in the top 20. It deserves to be there at least. If it had good privacy and mobile then top 5 to me anyway.

ok i have to come back seen i answered your bitbay thread on altcoin section. yes, it would be huge if you guys have anonymous something like monero or dash. why only 1% interest? too little and need to be fix. 1% could be implemented if the coin already popular but seen bitbay is not yet popular, it need to be around 5-8% for first 5 years?

also bitbay could be huge if it have the buy/sell android or iphone app then marketing it, it could be a huge and taking crypto by storm.

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:12:02 PM

shilling, trolling, fud -> repeat

It's like a life cycle in crypto, bitbay also. Smiley

There's a lot of bitter people out there who are watching life pass them by and are powerless to stop it since they have no skills or influence other than creating controversy in these forums. It's a shame really and I pity them to some extent but, it is also disgusting. In psychology it's called "The Non Participation Syndrome" and it is a treatable defect. They see you enjoying or profiting in a particular activity and feel they must ruin it for you to make themselves feel important.

Every FUD slinger on this forum shares this defect wether they do it for self satisfaction or money or both, they are ALL flawed. Such a shame, it's so easy to hide behind an on-line identity. Would they do it in the real world? Yes and no, depends on the level of their illness. So, when you read this crap and have the urge to respond directly to the poster, just remember you are about to engage a damaged individual with little or no self worth and a really annoying mental illness.

This includes paid and unpaid FUD slingers, all damaged...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
R-J-F

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:14:10 PM

ok i have to come back seen i answered your bitbay thread on altcoin section. yes, it would be huge if you guys have anonymous something like monero or dash. why only 1% interest? too little and need to be fix. 1% could be implemented if the coin already popular but seen bitbay is not yet popular, it need to be around 5-8% for first 5 years?

also bitbay could be huge if it have the buy/sell android or iphone app then marketing it, it could be a huge and taking crypto by storm.

Are you involved in ARK or just a supporter? Interesting project, I bought in the ICO and it looks good at this point. Don't want to take over BAY's forum with it, just curious... Also, I agree with the phone app and increased interest but, BAY has been out since '14 and I think it would be a mistake to change the core interest structure but I do agree with anon options.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 01:19:16 PM

Are you involved in ARK or just a supporter? Interesting project, I bought in the ICO and it looks good at this point. Don't want to take over BAY's forum with it, just curious... Also, I agree with the phone app and increased interest but, BAY has been out since '14 and I think it would be a mistake to change the core interest structure but I do agree with anon options.

i'm just ark supporter. i could be the next bitbay supporter if it grow bigger Grin i like hard working and honest dev/team. what i hated the most in crypto is dev have multi coins or scam coins.

R-J-F

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:42:35 PM

i'm just ark supporter. i could be the next bitbay supporter if it grow bigger Grin i like hard working and honest dev/team. what i hated the most in crypto is dev have multi coins or scam coins.

David is the real thing, he is totally committed to Bay's success and his skills are intense. Some of the things you suggested are already in the pipeline or, at the very least, being considered. I think we all feel that it is better to release new features at a reasonable, sustainable pace rather than dump lots of changes in a short time period. There are so many ways to enhance Bitbay that we must be careful about drowning it in features and loosing the original purpose. Anyway, very nice to have you here and good luck in Bay and ARK!

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:46:56 PM

ARK is the coin been pumped by the 4chan group (which by your avitar,you are part of). last week you targeted Bay. - Move along and stay away

It's not all bad, if it wasn't for the Pump i wouldn't have noticed this coin. Imagine it got the attention of others also.

Exactly pump are not all bad, not if there is tech behind the projects that are pumped. It is like free marketing.

Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: