Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541859 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:18:18 AM

hey

where can i find information about the dev team (size and so on) and how the project is funded?
was not able to find anything in op and off website

thanks

this is what i've been saying deep pocket whales want to know who behind this project without go digging around. at this point we still don't know who behind it.

No you need to dig just a little bit then lol David Zimbeck is the main dev, as long as shit is delivered I don't see why people would need to know much else with a real life identity to put to the project that has been around since 2014.

at least a name  Roll Eyes

but before i invest anything in bitbay i need to know the team size and more other info's
why not create something like this: https://pivx.org/pivx-team/

i don't expect real names, i like my privacy too

ask your self:
why should i invest 10'000 - 20'000 $ in bitbay if there is not even a "about us" section on homepage?
why should i invest so much money if i don't know the team size

the risk is to high if this is a one person show no matter how good he/she is. You never know about a accident, heart attack, alien abduction  Wink or whatever.
so don't expect much money if you are not willing to give out more info.

last question so far:
can you explain (in few short words) the key difference between bitbay and sys?

please note: i don't want to start a coin vs coin war here. bitbay looks interesting and i respect any legit blockchain project!

thanks and good luck all

We have hundreds of features and were years ahead of SYS.
http://bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

That wall of features is actually preliminary. Most critically the markets are peer to peer on Bitmessage and it uses double deposit escrow.

DRPD, I'm the dev. I'm originally the coder of BitHalo and now BitBay.
http://www.coindesk.com/bithalo-smart-contracts-without-block-chain-bloat/
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/this-decentralized-bitcoin-market-is-for-legal-stuff-only

My name was known outside of crypto, was in films, produced commercials in Los Angeles, worked on oil rigs, did real estate work, and am a world renowned chess puzzlemarker known for breaking records and tasks www.zimbeckchess.com

I've been in this space for 3 years and never switched projects. Was hired on BitBay and the founders left after they abused my rep. So I took over the coding since I was hired to do it anyway and have been coding for 2 years.

You don't need to invest. Just download the software there is a Faucet that will teach you to use the markets. We aren't forcing anyone to invest. I'm simply trying to finish my roadmap.

We noticed that my name wasn't on the OP. There is no team of coders and marketers. I'm the only one. The slack group with guys such as Craig, Munti, Meta, Rqdxrocket, funsponge, gitgud, cryptohunter, catnip, lowercase, gjsteele71, jbar and many others have helped with testing and promoting.

For the ones who want to be on an "official" team I'm assuming Craig, Munti and Meta(he did the website) might consider it.

But in all honesty I'm the only coder and apparently this code does more than pretty much anything else on the market.

I'm known for making the worlds first smart contracts, worlds first decentralized markets and first multisig, multicoin and joint account software 3+ years ago.

Again from my comment above bentach has brought to my attention that my name is not on the OP. I'm one of the least anonymous people in crypto and one of the easiest people to find. AMA
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

hey

where can i find information about the dev team (size and so on) and how the project is funded?
was not able to find anything in op and off website

thanks

this is what i've been saying deep pocket whales want to know who behind this project without go digging around. at this point we still don't know who behind it.

No you need to dig just a little bit then lol David Zimbeck is the main dev, as long as shit is delivered I don't see why people would need to know much else with a real life identity to put to the project that has been around since 2014.

such stupid advice from a newbie. i investing base on solid evidence to safeguard my funds, in this crypto world you never want to invest with someone just coming out of a rat hole and claiming to be god coder and know everything. if David Zimbeck is the main dev of this coin then there no reason to hide from it, unless there is a reason behind it. my recommendations to you in this crypto world, first to never ever invest/involve with dev who just coming out of a rat hole, second never ever invest with someone who have more than one coin.

Are you fucking serious, a dev who came from a rat hole, dude he created bithalo and was a big part of helping the blackcoin community. Don't ever look down on a lower rank you fool especially when your damn account is painted red because you're a loser spammer. My advice for you is don't invest your lunch money in anything because you clearly have no clue.

you dumb fucker newbie have magic eyes, i don't.
dumb fucker investor like you and caution investor like me whoever have more bitcoin is for your own self to judge.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

But in all honesty I'm the only coder and apparently this code does more than pretty much anything else on the market.

I'm known for making the worlds first smart contracts, worlds first decentralized markets and first multisig, multicoin and joint account software 3+ years ago.

Again from my comment above bentach has brought to my attention that my name is not on the OP. I'm one of the least anonymous people in crypto and one of the easiest people to find. AMA

Thanks for the answer i realy appreciate that.

do you plan to extend the team for coding? was there any premine or ico?
how do you fund yourself and/or additional coders/are there any business plans do this in future, from fees for example?

i know cryptohunter and respect him so this is already a good sign

will do some more investigation and maybe buy a bit here and there until the project/coding team grows further

my advice: don't use time and efforts to answer stupid comments and stuff. work on code, deliver like planned and they will come  Wink

keep it on, code it baby and smash the bugs  Grin

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

Thanks for the answer i realy appreciate that.

do you plan to extend the team for coding? was there any premine or ico?
how do you fund yourself and/or additional coders/are there any business plans do this in future, from fees for example?

i know cryptohunter and respect him so this is already a good sign

will do some more investigation and maybe buy a bit here and there until the project/coding team grows further

my advice: don't use time and efforts to answer stupid comments and stuff. work on code, deliver like planned and they will come  Wink

keep it on, code it baby and smash the bugs  Grin

Thanks, yeah I want to expand the team but good coders are extremely expensive and hard to train and find. I need someone who is so good they can refactor this 50,000 line monster. Preferably into a web version also.

At the current rate, I've calculated that its faster for me to do everything myself. If I somehow magically get millions of dollars then I would certainly consider taking on coders also because the investors would have a guarantee if something happens to me.

There was an ICO, I wasn't in control of the finances, a lot of lies were told to me. There was 4 founders, Steven Dai, BTER, Bobsurplus and Gekko. I was just the dev but they cut me in as a partner. I told them they had to supply me with devs to make it successful. Instead, they all vanished after the fundraiser and didn't do a single minute of work. (other than trying to bully everyone for more funds). Then they tried to trash my name.

So you know, I just took over the project with the small amounts of Bitcoin I did make and have been living off that for two years. Things are a bit tight, but i manage. I'm a very stubborn bastard and really refuse to see investors lose. I'm happy to see the price is now ABOVE the ICO. If I had left like the others, it would have been in the dust.

The rolling peg might be of particular interest to you.

And bentach, I'm going to discuss with core the best way to update the OP. You are right we should also have our news articles on there. I'm just one person. So its hard to manage all this and code.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:40:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXUZRGd1hE&list=PLILfNPSQCo6yjFiwXY6-C-ikIDs6v2nHU

You can see for yourself. There is nothing even close to as cool as this IMHO.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

Thanks, yeah I want to expand the team but good coders are extremely expensive and hard to train and find. I need someone who is so good they can refactor this 50,000 line monster. Preferably into a web version also.

i know, i run a it business in rl and good coders are very hard to find and expensive

At the current rate, I've calculated that its faster for me to do everything myself. If I somehow magically get millions of dollars then I would certainly consider taking on coders also because the investors would have a guarantee if something happens to me.

There was an ICO, I wasn't in control of the finances, a lot of lies were told to me. There was 4 founders, Steven Dai, BTER, Bobsurplus and Gekko. I was just the dev but they cut me in as a partner. I told them they had to supply me with devs to make it successful. Instead, they all vanished after the fundraiser and didn't do a single minute of work. (other than trying to bully everyone for more funds). Then they tried to trash my name.

ico's can be good for a project if done right

So you know, I just took over the project with the small amounts of Bitcoin I did make and have been living off that for two years. Things are a bit tight, but i manage. I'm a very stubborn bastard and really refuse to see investors lose. I'm happy to see the price is now ABOVE the ICO. If I had left like the others, it would have been in the dust.

The rolling peg might be of particular interest to you.

And bentach, I'm going to discuss with core the best way to update the OP. You are right we should also have our news articles on there. I'm just one person. So its hard to manage all this and code.

i will watch and follow your project and maybe contact you later this year
maybe i can help a bit with funds for coders and stuff we will see. i have to do further investigation first and close some of my own prjects (not crypto related)

i'm sure you understand that. i guess i will contact you with a pm next time

heads up and take care!
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

Ok, so we found a problem with the latest download. It was put toghether quickly to patch something, but broke something else. There is no virus, but wairt for David to make a new build, because you are not likely to get this to run.
Will announce here when it's done

David found the bug and has made a new build. The links in OP and on our site bitbay.market are linked to it. Version number is not changed. Sorry for the inconvinience this has been for some of you.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 12:28:25 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 12:52:16 PM by benthach

Whether or not a pump group chooses to invest in a coin says nothing about the developers themselves, this is just the free market at work.  David Zimbeck was scammed and cheated and his response was to work tirelessly for the past 2 years basically for free, he was always on slack and his ANN thread answering questions, and being generally one of the most transparent coders I have seen; I have yet to see that level of integrity from any other developer in crypto.

Calling David Zimbeck a scammer is not only factually incorrect, it is downright slander.

David Zimbeck sound like a very upstanding person and the crypto community should support this kind of person, not some scam crap like shadowcash

you change your tune alot mate! Can I ask if you are the guy from 4Chan?

the word "sound like" don't mean it's true. yes, David Zimbeck sound like a very upstanding person from all the posts i've read, but i wondered why he's distance himself from bitbay? there is no information to connected David Zimbeck to bitbay, no proof, no evident at this point. all the information i found about David Zimbeck is related to halo/bithalo.
what are you accusing me of? scam? scam of what? i only doing this for the good of you guys, the bitbay community. are you guys into deep shit now to even lie to yourself and the people as long you could get out of this?

remember you guys going to be okay as long this sound like hard working, honest, integrity, David Zimbeck is the face of bitbay, you will thanks me later to bring him out and put a big rubber stamp on this project. until then don't expecting much, just hope this project not abandon by this elusive David Zimbeck soon.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:38:03 PM

Whether or not a pump group chooses to invest in a coin says nothing about the developers themselves, this is just the free market at work.  David Zimbeck was scammed and cheated and his response was to work tirelessly for the past 2 years basically for free, he was always on slack and his ANN thread answering questions, and being generally one of the most transparent coders I have seen; I have yet to see that level of integrity from any other developer in crypto.

Calling David Zimbeck a scammer is not only factually incorrect, it is downright slander.

David Zimbeck sound like a very upstanding person and the crypto community should support this kind of person, not some scam crap like shadowcash

you change your tune alot mate! Can I ask if you are the guy from 4Chan?

the word "sound like" don't mean it's true. yes, David Zimbeck sound like a very upstanding person from all the posts i've read, but i wondered why he's distance himself from bitbay? there is no information to connected David Zimbeck to bitbay, no proof, no evident at this point. all the information i found about David Zimbeck is related to halo/bithalo.
what are you accusing me of? scam? scam of what? i only doing this for the good of you guys, the bitbay community. are you guys into deep shit now to even lie to yourself and the people as long you could get out of this?

remember you guys going to be okay as long this sound like hard working, honest, integrity, David Zimbeck is the face of bitbay, you will thanks me later to bring him out and put a big rubber stamp on this project. until then don't expecting much, just hope this project not abandon by this elusive David Zimbeck soon.

Most of us here have been with BitBay from the beginning in 2014. We were the folks who bought into the ICO. We were the ones who held out through the tough years. We have absolute faith in David for many reasons but the outstanding one is this: He has never given us any reason to doubt his commitment or his skills. Go back to the old threads and read the voluminous amount of information available on the early days of BitBay. You may have a much better understanding of why we trust David and support him without reservation.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

Guys, chill.

Why would he abandon the project when he takes the time to post about it here multiple times per day?

Another note... the community should be less focused on courting whales and more about educating the crypto community about its features and applications and bringing businesses to the marketplace rather than just pushing for price inflation.  That will come organically with stability once BitBay's unique features and legitimacy are on display.

Also, David, here's one constructive comment about BitBay I received that might be helpful for you:

"I looked into BitBay & traded it for a few days. Seems like an interesting project & nice website, but the usability & complexity of the wallet is likely to prevent mass adoption. It might do well in smaller circles though, so I'm not ruling it out. Would like to see a more simplified user interface with a design that's more aesthetically pleasing . Project time frames also seem a bit bottle-necked. Developer, as talented as he may be, would be more productive if he would delegate workloads & not try to do it all himself (just my opinion obviously). Until then my focus for investments will be PIVX & ARK. I've got around the same amount of piv as you & I appreciate you highlighting the compounding interest of staking -awesome isn't it? lol :-) I love PIVX!
Also -check out Ark http://ark.io/ when you get a chance. Relatively new project released last week -needless to say I grab quite a few. Ark has staking as well & price is still cheap. Great job on the videos Crypto Baron.
-PIV long & prosper -jazen"

I personally grabbed some BitBay and I'm looking forward to its success.

moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

David is a good developer, I have been holding bay
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

Yeah the only way I would leave this project is if die. hahaha.

As a few core people know and I suppose this may as well be public knowledge, I turned down a job with 21 and other places which would have probably been easily 6 figure jobs to honor my word here.

We will go ahead and update the OP bentach. And why call me "elusive" when I'm like answering all your questions, essentially agreeing with you and even answered you via pm? Relax.

As for the bottleneck, I understand where that investor is coming from and he's right! But as an investor I would rather invest in a bottlenecked dev who has delivered working software than invest in another "roadmap" that may (and probably will never) come to fruition.

That being said I would love to get rid of the bottleneck. Hopefully my workload clears up a bit. If it goes sky high i could probably afford to hire.

People have seen this roadmap here in Bay get honored exactly as said. Improvements in the markets and nobody has ever lost a contract.
R-J-F

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:26:30 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 09:04:26 PM by R-J-F

Yeah the only way I would leave this project is if die. hahaha.

As a few core people know and I suppose this may as well be public knowledge, I turned down a job with 21 and other places which would have probably been easily 6 figure jobs to honor my word here.

We will go ahead and update the OP bentach. And why call me "elusive" when I'm like answering all your questions, essentially agreeing with you and even answered you via pm? Relax.

As for the bottleneck, I understand where that investor is coming from and he's right! But as an investor I would rather invest in a bottlenecked dev who has delivered working software than invest in another "roadmap" that may (and probably will never) come to fruition.

That being said I would love to get rid of the bottleneck. Hopefully my workload clears up a bit. If it goes sky high i could probably afford to hire.

People have seen this roadmap here in Bay get honored exactly as said. Improvements in the markets and nobody has ever lost a contract.

Very true and, the tech works as advertised, period. Just that makes this a better investment than 90% of the other stuff out there.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
boldandbratsche

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:47:43 PM

The 'BitBay Lite' can be the exact same client software, but with a different skin, so it's super easy to make from what currently exists.  If you're looking for something to add, add on something that would make it easier for sellers to use, like a way to organize orders, shipping addresses, and the order status.  We already have a reason for buyers to want to use it, so now we need to make sellers really WANT to use it.
[/quote]

I should specify that in the BitBay Lite, in order to initiate the contract, the buyer would have to pay immediately.  Otherwise, they would be able to initiate and void contracts for low costs that would cost the seller large amounts of money.
[/quote]

No I don't think you are understanding how these contracts work. They are unbreakable. Double deposit is simultaneous deposits by both sides and the payment for goods and services is advanced as well. So there is no way for either side to void a contract. Everything requires mutual consent or both parties lose funds
[/quote]

I understand how the contracts currently work, but I've been trying to market this platform to various communities that I know would use this platform.  The response has been that the current exact details of these contracts are not favorable in terms of people wanting to use BitBay.  The first users of this platform are 100% going to be people using BitBay as a safe alternative to Bitcoin.  There is somebody paying money, and somebody sending a good.  If I understand the current system, it requires buyers to front DOUBLE the price of the item.  If the seller doesn't come through, the buyer will lose twice as much money as the seller. 

-Both parties front the price of the item as the reserve:  Buyer Net Cost - $50 ......... Seller's Net Cost - $50.

-Next, the buyer sends the seller the cost of the good:   Buyer Net Cost - $100 ........ Seller's Net Cost - $0.

-Seller does not send the good, and the buyer
does not consent to the transaction,
losing the reserve:                                                      Buyer Net Cost - $100 ........ Seller's Net Cost - $0.

I was suggesting an alternative contract system that would exist in addition to the current contract system.  In the additional option, you would have the buyer's reserve set at .5x the price + the advance of the cost of the good/service, and the seller's reserve set at 1.5x the price. 

-Both parties front the price of the item as the reserve:  Buyer Net Cost - $25 ......... Seller's Net Cost - $75.

-Next, the buyer sends the seller the cost of the good:   Buyer Net Cost - $75 ......... Seller's Net Cost - $25.

losing the reserve:                                                      Buyer Net Cost - $75 ........ Seller's Net Cost - $25.

A net loss of 50% seems like a reasonable deterrent for each side to not break the contract.  Expecting the seller to risk 2x or more the cost of the item with no risk from the seller is not reasonable in the markets you need to be targeting.  Instead of a one size fits all contract formula , which doesn't work in this market, there would be customized options depending on the context.

-------------------------------

On top of that, the beta client still isn't working for me.  I was able to download it, and it took me to the "which language" page once, but then windows firewall started asking for permissions, and the program crashed.  Now it won't open.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:06:34 AM

The 'BitBay Lite' can be the exact same client software, but with a different skin, so it's super easy to make from what currently exists.  If you're looking for something to add, add on something that would make it easier for sellers to use, like a way to organize orders, shipping addresses, and the order status.  We already have a reason for buyers to want to use it, so now we need to make sellers really WANT to use it.

I should specify that in the BitBay Lite, in order to initiate the contract, the buyer would have to pay immediately.  Otherwise, they would be able to initiate and void contracts for low costs that would cost the seller large amounts of money.
[/quote]

No I don't think you are understanding how these contracts work. They are unbreakable. Double deposit is simultaneous deposits by both sides and the payment for goods and services is advanced as well. So there is no way for either side to void a contract. Everything requires mutual consent or both parties lose funds
[/quote]

I understand how the contracts currently work, but I've been trying to market this platform to various communities that I know would use this platform.  The response has been that the current exact details of these contracts are not favorable in terms of people wanting to use BitBay.  The first users of this platform are 100% going to be people using BitBay as a safe alternative to Bitcoin.  There is somebody paying money, and somebody sending a good.  If I understand the current system, it requires buyers to front DOUBLE the price of the item.  If the seller doesn't come through, the buyer will lose twice as much money as the seller.  

-Both parties front the price of the item as the reserve:  Buyer Net Cost - $50 ......... Seller's Net Cost - $50.

-Next, the buyer sends the seller the cost of the good:   Buyer Net Cost - $100 ........ Seller's Net Cost - $0.

losing the reserve:                                                      Buyer Net Cost - $100 ........ Seller's Net Cost - $0.

I was suggesting an alternative contract system that would exist in addition to the current contract system.  In the additional option, you would have the buyer's reserve set at .5x the price + the advance of the cost of the good/service, and the seller's reserve set at 1.5x the price.  

-Both parties front the price of the item as the reserve:  Buyer Net Cost - $25 ......... Seller's Net Cost - $75.

-Next, the buyer sends the seller the cost of the good:   Buyer Net Cost - $75 ......... Seller's Net Cost - $25.

losing the reserve:                                                      Buyer Net Cost - $75 ........ Seller's Net Cost - $25.

A net loss of 50% seems like a reasonable deterrent for each side to not break the contract.  Expecting the seller to risk 2x or more the cost of the item with no risk from the seller is not reasonable in the markets you need to be targeting.  Instead of a one size fits all contract formula , which doesn't work in this market, there would be customized options depending on the context.

-------------------------------

On top of that, the beta client still isn't working for me.  I was able to download it, and it took me to the "which language" page once, but then windows firewall started asking for permissions, and the program crashed.  Now it won't open.
[/quote]

If it crashed it may be due to antivirus maybe? I submitted a ticket with avast and they approved it already, download the newest version. I think AVG was also frustrating. The newer build might not trigger it because it doesn't elevate to admin within the script.

Also, if it won't open check task manager, perhaps bitmhalo or bitbayd is running in the background... just force close it. If you want you can come on slack and i will walk you through it.

You can negotiate those lower deposits. In every template you can set custom deposits. Its really up to the merchant and buyer. But the thing is new buyers having to put up the deposit equal to item value is pretty fair in my opinion. There is also guarantor contracts that make only one side deposit. It depends on a users reputation and KYC and level of trust really.

A lite client wouldn't be easy to make. If you were a coder you would realize how tremendous amount of work UI/UX is especially for a single coder. A new skin isn't the only thing to consider it would in many cases require a refactor. It would be scope creep and distract me from the main roadmap.

If i had millions then sure, a mobile wallet would be nice too or a "lite" mobile version of the client.

Every contract is different, some are barter others are DDE... it depends on the deal.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

been away and missed the 600sat Sad 3 weeks out of 2 years of holding and im not around/ funny stuff.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tripkebab

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:54:29 AM

been away and missed the 600sat Sad 3 weeks out of 2 years of holding and im not around/ funny stuff.

I wouldn't worry, looking at the charts it looks like were headed for another pump.
R-J-F

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

I wouldn't worry, looking at the charts it looks like were headed for another pump.

Soap box mode ON:

It would be nice if folks simply stopped using the words "pump" and "dump" every time the value of BAY raises or drops, it's so childish and not always the case. There are many reasons for changes in price including adoption and normal buying and selling. Not every price move is a pump or dump.

Soap box mode OFF...

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:48:18 PM

600 sats is nothing. I won't even sync up my wallet until i see 10k sats.

R-J-F

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:33:04 PM

600 sats is nothing. I won't even sync up my wallet until i see 10k sats.

I like the way your thinking here...

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: