Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164526 times)
TrackCoin1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:36:05 AM

I don't think nobody have in this planet who not like Mango....Personally my most favourite..... Kiss Smiley Smiley Kiss  

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 11:53:19 AM

Could you kindly logout my account grandvoyageur? Sadly phone abruptly crashed and after this Coinz app cannot log me in.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 11:18:38 PM

Could you kindly logout my account grandvoyageur? Sadly phone abruptly crashed and after this Coinz app cannot log me in.

Hey Grand_Voyageur,

No problem. I've just logged you out.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:42:57 PM

Hey Grand_Voyageur,

No problem. I've just logged you out.

Thank you, Srele.
Mining is working fine now...with the new smartphone.  Grin

Where are our devteam? The official twitter said you are in America now?Users could sell mangocoins then get their money via paypal?

Is the physical location of devs really important, as long as they do their job?  Grin
While users are able to trade mangocoinz over-the-counter (e.g. see here) I strongly suggest you to not send money through PayPal and any other money transfer service that accepts credit cards can be easily reversed by the sender, even after several weeks (see here for a list of services not safe to use for cryptocurrency exchanges and/or trades). Always use escrows when doing a currency trade (or any other trade), a list here.
 Wink

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:30:13 AM

Any ideas on a road map. What the future will bring.
Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:43:23 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 03:31:51 PM by Vandalay23

Hey MangoCoinz Community !!

Can anyone please guide me on how to create a provably unspendable burn address?

It should be obvious, for example it could contain a lot of consecutive X's.

Will appreciate your kind help.
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 01:35:38 PM

i got lot of coin into https://usecryptos.com

the site is changed...and i cannot found all my mangocoin...
do you have the same problem?

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 04:10:07 PM

Dev abandoned this coin?

Hey ihong,

We haven't abandoned MangoCoinz and we don't intend on doing so.
We working on improving the coin and getting it onto new exchanges.
We've had a slight setback with the iPhone version release, because we needed to redesign the app (which you can see on our newly redesigned website https://mangocoinz.com, the old website with the coin cap counter is still available here https://mangocoinz.com/android).

We have really awesome things lined up for MangoCoinz which will be available very soon.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 06:12:16 PM

Dev abandoned this coin?

Hey ihong,

We've had a slight setback with the iPhone version release, because we needed to redesign the app (which you can see on our newly redesigned website https://mangocoinz.com, the old website with the coin cap counter is still available here https://mangocoinz.com/android).

We have really awesome things lined up for MangoCoinz which will be available very soon.

The new website looks awesome, good work!

But.. one thing makes a bit confused: "Sign up now to become one the first 1000 users upon the release"
I hope it doesn't mean that you're going to reset the blockchain, are you Huh

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 07:34:02 PM

Dev abandoned this coin?

Hey ihong,

The new website looks awesome, good work!

But.. one thing makes a bit confused: "Sign up now to become one the first 1000 users upon the release"
I hope it doesn't mean that you're going to reset the blockchain, are you Huh

Hey Adamlm,

Good question.
The first 1000 users that will get to Beta test the new iPhone version of MangoCoinz, because Apple has a limit of 1000 users that can Beta test an app.
After we've tuned everything we will release it to the App Store.
There won't be a blockchain reset. All of the coins mined so far are there to stay.

Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:53:04 AM

There won't be a blockchain reset. All of the coins mined so far are there to stay.

Good Smiley So I am keep shaking my phone  Grin

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 11:00:51 PM

Any new exchange?
Anybody here?

Hey ihong,

Yes, we're here.
We've contacted some exchanges and are still waiting on a reply from them.

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:36:45 PM

This doesn't seem like it is being worked on any longer.  A few statements here and there and no real progress to go with it...looked interesting but I am not sure it is worth having on my phone any more.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:46:33 PM

Testy and funny good keys for success.....

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:41:49 PM

Dev,when could the new users register the android vesion again?

Shall we cut the 7 coins day limit to 5 coins a day?

Any good news to tell us?

Is the current coin price reasonable?

I think one mangocoin worth 50k satos.

Hey ihong,

We can't say for certain. The Android version of MangoCoinz is currently in closed Beta, which means that we're not accepting new signups at this point in time.
We're currently fountain on implementing new features to MangoCoinz for the iPhone, which will eventually come to the Android version.

Because the amount of MangoCoinz that has been mined is about 500k MCZ (still around 800 MCZs left to be 500k MCZs) we will increase the mining difficulty and decrease the daily mining limit to 5 MCZ/day. An update will be available in the next few days.

The current coin price is what it is. But we're working on adding new values to the coins so to get the price up.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:50:12 PM

Hello everybody!

Some people here ask if the coin is dead or we have given up on the development. Absolutely not! We are breaking our backs here. Srele is working around the clock to bring the iPhone app to the market and we are most likely done with it by next week. This will include the 1 click sell system we have talked about, and probably see MangoCoinz released on some new exchanges.

As for the future of this coin. I hope everybody here saw our new webpage. The bluish one with pics of iPhones marketing a fitness app. That's our go to market strategy with this coin. We are currently running some AB tests to find the perfect value proposition for MangoCoinz that runners and future non crypto users will find interesting. We are also doing this on usabilityhub.com.
So far, we have had nice feedback from runners that have signed up on the website. The explanation on what this is the website provides paints them a picture and they are happy with it. They don't care how it works, but simply where is the money coming from. So we got  that covered.

Things are running a bit slow, that's true. Building a business out of a cryptocurrency miner and wallet pretending to be a fitness app that everyone can and will use is not an easy task. But we are really close now.
One more thing worth mentioning about this business side of things is that we are negotiating to have MangoCoinz used by some high schools in the US who think it's a great opportunity to raise funds for their high schools or even charity. These are 2 new channels we think are worth using to acquire users.
High schools need funding and a lot of them organize fundraising events for their school. With MangoCoinz distributed to their student's phones, they don't have to anymore. Students can now help their high schools out by doing sports, running, and at the same time making money for their school. Sounds cool right? Not nearly as cool as the next thing. Charity fundraising. A lot of people donate to charity, a lot of them visit big charity events. Like huge runs for charity. Now, with MangoCoinz, they can run for charity where ever they are. They don't have to attend the event if they don't want to, they can simply download an app, go for a run, and all the money they make on the run will go to a charity organization. Easy.

A lot of good opportunities have come up on how to promote this, and we are making sure we get ready for all of them. A bright future for this coin guys.

Best regards,
Svonione from MangoCoinz

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:29:16 PM

Hello everybody!

Some people here ask if the coin is dead or we have given up on the development. Absolutely not! We are breaking our backs here. Srele is working around the clock to bring the iPhone app to the market and we are most likely done with it by next week. This will include the 1 click sell system we have talked about, and probably see MangoCoinz released on some new exchanges.

As for the future of this coin. I hope everybody here saw our new webpage. The bluish one with pics of iPhones marketing a fitness app. That's our go to market strategy with this coin. We are currently running some AB tests to find the perfect value proposition for MangoCoinz that runners and future non crypto users will find interesting. We are also doing this on usabilityhub.com.
So far, we have had nice feedback from runners that have signed up on the website. The explanation on what this is the website provides paints them a picture and they are happy with it. They don't care how it works, but simply where is the money coming from. So we got  that covered.

Things are running a bit slow, that's true. Building a business out of a cryptocurrency miner and wallet pretending to be a fitness app that everyone can and will use is not an easy task. But we are really close now.
One more thing worth mentioning about this business side of things is that we are negotiating to have MangoCoinz used by some high schools in the US who think it's a great opportunity to raise funds for their high schools or even charity. These are 2 new channels we think are worth using to acquire users.
High schools need funding and a lot of them organize fundraising events for their school. With MangoCoinz distributed to their student's phones, they don't have to anymore. Students can now help their high schools out by doing sports, running, and at the same time making money for their school. Sounds cool right? Not nearly as cool as the next thing. Charity fundraising. A lot of people donate to charity, a lot of them visit big charity events. Like huge runs for charity. Now, with MangoCoinz, they can run for charity where ever they are. They don't have to attend the event if they don't want to, they can simply download an app, go for a run, and all the money they make on the run will go to a charity organization. Easy.

A lot of good opportunities have come up on how to promote this, and we are making sure we get ready for all of them. A bright future for this coin guys.

Best regards,
Svonione from MangoCoinz

Svonione....have you guys considered promoting your coin with some online shop of fitness gadgets? This could really kickstart MCZ use in Real World application...a lot more than charity events!  Wink Also...what about making MCZs tradable at cryptsy?
Good work!

DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 01:35:52 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 02:00:25 AM by DOGEbubble

It might be a good idea to have a wallet clent just to hold the MCZ coins or a Web Wallet- as seen in the Coin(o) coin (CNO) http://www.coinocoin.com/ for those who at least at some time want to have their MCZ purchased and stored off their cells, for whatever intended purposes- also for security reason.

I do not have an android phone; waiting to start MCZ mining with my iphone.

I purchased some MCZ coins @UseCryptos which changed behaviors recently, starting to become unresponsive with no support showing for several days with support tickets not responded to by any staff for 3 days. Severeal persons have issues posted and unanswered. Unless proven otherwise, it behaves like what the scam site-BETAshareX was doing when it defaulted.

I still have problem signing in to the other site BANX.IO which trades MCZ coins. ( It constantly asks to " please use the form HERE to transfer your account to the new system!"-where it gives error messages and it would not respond to or let me sign in directly at the first sign-in screen with my new setup password. )

Anyway, there is no place for me to transfer those MCZ coins I got to any place to keep it safe.

Aren't we supposed to have Cell or PC wallet clients for the MCZ (and used only for cryptos activities without mining), which can be activated to mine if capable, instead of only creating APPs for Android phone and i-phones or pedometers (when they become computerized and powerful), which are indeed (wallet+)miners App?

It is not a fuss. I went thru several Exchange scam sites. During the last one, I lost 70 mil POP coins @Allcrypt when it was allegedly hacked. Enough is enough. I started to sell and cut down the number of Cryptos I hold to a minimal. This does not bode well for the cryptos health and the still popping up new cryptos. Think about how many persons around you you know have been talking or involved in the cryptos.  I have none.

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 02:50:15 PM

It might be a good idea to have a wallet clent just to hold the MCZ coins or a Web Wallet- as seen in the Coin(o) coin (CNO) http://www.coinocoin.com/ for those who at least at some time want to have their MCZ purchased and stored off their cells, for whatever intended purposes- also for security reason.

+1  SvonioneFromMangoCoinz  please create a non mining, wallet only version of MCZ for our androids or PCs or setup a webwallet service.  securing our coins off an exchange should be a priority.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:31:13 PM

It turns out that BANX.IO is working fine, I signed in with e-mail address instead of the Username, but no response- no error message or anything else showing in response to, thinking that it might be but actually not firewall issues. I got quite worried- in light of other bad, scammed memories.

Luckily, I was able to instantly transfered my MCZ coins out of UseCryptos. I still have an unattended ticket for withdrawal of the other coin for 4 days and @UseCryptos ChatBox no moderator or other supporting staff responds to any issue for at least 6-7 days. No one is showing up to reassure us.

Nevertheless, a wallet including Web wallet, whether for mining or not, just like other cryptos, is a priority.

For the safe, secure, prudent practices in using Cryptos.   Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: