Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 03:38:18 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 04:09:58 PM by DOGEbubble

It would be great to have MCZ web wallet.

The iphone App for MCZ works very well and I start to tell my friends about this great cybercoin and to sign up.
I was able to send MCZ from BANX.IO to my iphone seamlessly.

Although iphone works so well, we still need web wallets or other ways of having different wallets and addresses which we get used to having, especially at times for the purpose of having safe/cold storage of MCZ coins; otherwise, separate e-mail addresses would be needed which do not appear to be allowed for one iphone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:51:29 PM

How do we get the iphone app. ?
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:43:56 PM

How do we get the iphone app. ?

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 07:46:23 PM

Hey everybody!

Good news! We have started working on the Android app full time now. The plan is to make it look like the iPhone app, minus the one click sell system. That might come later. The app will also come in chinese, for our new friends over there. The iPhone will have our full attention after we are done with the Android.
We cannot yet give you guys an ETA on the Android app, because we are now giving it extra layers of security and stability. It's not just a re-skin.
We can arrange for MCZ to be listed into voting list of C-Cex, and if we gather enough votes and pay for a little extra, we can get listed there for trading.

Any requests, information, suggestions.. You know the drill. Don't hesitate to contact us! Cheesy

Edit : The web wallet is almost ready Smiley

Best regards, Svonione from MangoCoinz.

Sounds great, I would like to suggest  that there is testing period with users and which uses a separate testchain before it can be used to mine on main.  As incentive testers could maybe receive 25 MCZ at end of testing, and a bonus or prize for the best tester/most valued tester.  This will help ensure the android version receives a "good workout" Cheesy and is safe and secure by wider number of users before its release.

MCZ has been having some great volume and price lately on banx.io and its really looking up Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:01:48 PM

Hey everybody,

The MangoCoinz web wallet is now available.
You can check it out by going to this link: https://mangocoinz.com/webwallet

The MangoCoinz web wallet features sending and receiving coins from all platforms (current Android, all exchanges, the iPhone version and the web wallet).

You will need to make a new account for your web wallet with which you will get a web wallet address. That web wallet address is then used to send and receive coins.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:58:34 PM

Great News. I will start to use it.      

Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:23:20 AM

Hello developers,
Do you want to implement a version for iOS 7 ?!?
I am out with an iPhone 4 Sad
Regards

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
illuSionRiDer

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:11:15 PM

Yes and where to download for my iPhone 6plus please?  Grin Grin
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:41:11 PM

Hey everybody,

The MangoCoinz web wallet features sending and receiving coins from all platforms (current Android, all exchanges, the iPhone version and the web wallet).

You will need to make a new account for your web wallet with which you will get a web wallet address. That web wallet address is then used to send and receive coins.

The username is the wallet address? Because the application asks you for a username...

Oh and by the way, the application doesn't really works well: It gives me about 1 coin a day at most and many times it takes several away just because... It's a mess, really...
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:28:10 PM

Anyone selling accounts? I really wanna earn MCZ  Huh

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:28:29 PM

Hey everybody,

The username is the wallet address? Because the application asks you for a username...

Oh and by the way, the application doesn't really works well: It gives me about 1 coin a day at most and many times it takes several away just because... It's a mess, really...

Hey barabbas,

Yes, the Android version does use username as addresses.
When you signup for a MangoCoinz web wallet you will be given a new MangoCoinz addresses with which you will receive and send the coins.

We're redoing the Android version to be like the iPhone one. When it comes out there will be no coin lose.
Edit: Coin lose is experienced on some devices, and the way to get your coins back is to re-sync.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:30:02 PM

Anyone selling accounts? I really wanna earn MCZ  Huh

Hey Kyle1836,

We're redoing the Android version of MangoCoinz, and when it comes out you will be able to signup for free.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:26:27 PM

Hey everybody,

Hey barabbas,

Yes, the Android version does use username as addresses.
When you signup for a MangoCoinz web wallet you will be given a new MangoCoinz addresses with which you will receive and send the coins.

We're redoing the Android version to be like the iPhone one. When it comes out there will be no coin lose.
Edit: Coin lose is experienced on some devices, and the way to get your coins back is to re-sync.

It charges almost 1% for the transfer? That's very, very steep... oh and by the way, re-syncing does not return the many coins taken away, not in my case it doesn't, it hasn't.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 12:30:22 AM

Transfer must be raised to reward the hardworking devteam.
They are the creators of MCZ who get the rewards for them to continue to work toward the next high level in the Bitcoin-Cryptos world. 

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:14:35 PM

Transfer must be raised to reward the hardworking devteam.
They are the creators of MCZ who get the rewards for them to continue to work toward the next high level in the Bitcoin-Cryptos world.  

In fact, the main attraction of alternative currencies is the LOW transaction costs. This not being the case in Mango, it IS a much more serious problem than so easily put aside by ignorance and lack of vision.

The rewards for dev's work should be like the rewards for all the early investors: The increase in price as the project, which is a common project, not just the dev's, reaches the big time... which is the main differentiating factor from other coins or scam coins in which the only purpose is for the devs to get the money and run with it. Example: NEXT. The devs do a huge amount of work, but also a lot of other people within the community, more than surely heavily invested in the project.

If you personally feel that they are not being compensated enough, I'm sure you are way more than welcome to send them some direct recognition for their efforts in the form of money, but setting high transfer fees is not just counterproductive for the outcome of the project but, possibly, the kiss of death. So, while you expose your "generosity" with other people's money, use your brains to better think about the ramifications of what you blindly support, ok?

Oh and by the way, have you ever donated any money to support their common endeavors? Because I have, you know...
Forex82

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:22:42 PM

Where to buy MCZ account? Is there any one who want to sell MCZ account?

PM me , I have one extra
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:00:26 PM

Can this coin be mined on a desktop pc?

Or is it only minable on a smartphone?

If coins are paid to people for movement or acceleration, does that mean people who fly in airplanes would get paid the most coins?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
b-trading

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:31:48 PM

I have three questions to the dev first when will you guys from mangocoinz dev team...to let the new user of this coin to sign up to have an account for the android app ? And the second question is how many user can sign up for this app ? and the third question is there any limitation for mangocoinz account ?
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 10:07:59 PM

Can this coin be mined on a desktop pc?

Or is it only minable on a smartphone?

If coins are paid to people for movement or acceleration, does that mean people who fly in airplanes would get paid the most coins?

Hey bitbets,

Sorry, but MangoCoinz is a smartphone based miner, so you can't mine on desktops.

Well, not quite. During take off, landing, turbulence, or walking in the plane (going to the rest room), you will mine. During flight the plane is mostly moving at a constant speed, so there is no acceleration and there is no mining.

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 10:22:35 PM

I have three questions to the dev first when will you guys from mangocoinz dev team...to let the new user of this coin to sign up to have an account for the android app ? And the second question is how many user can sign up for this app ? and the third question is there any limitation for mangocoinz account ?

Hey b-trading,

No problem.
We're currently working on redoing the Android version of MangoCoinz to be like the iPhone version (much improved and redesigned).
When it comes out, we will accept new signups, and there will be no limit to how many users can signup for the app (but only one account per device).
All MangoCoinz accounts have a max amount of coins that can be mined per day, and that amount is proportional to the amount of coins that have been mined and the current difficulty in the system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: