Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164528 times)
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:56:21 PM

I read your story, great idea & project!
Keep it up!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:12:36 AM

http://8btc.com/thread-19411-1-1.html

An article introducing mangocoinz on the most famous Chinese bitcoin forum.
It seams that both banx.io and usecryptos are working without to many problems. Maybe we should put a an area in the OP(page one) for exchanges. I didnt see banx.io on it.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:02:40 AM

It seams that both banx.io and usecryptos are working without to many problems. Maybe we should put a an area in the OP(page one) for exchanges. I didnt see banx.io on it.

I never understood the rage for getting this to the exchanges... so instead of trading at 20k it will, maybe, trade at double that? Triple maybe? And then WHAT? you will sell your few coins that you will never be able to buy back cheaper? So you make a minimal amount and are effectively out of the project that, if you hold instead and slowly accumulate cheap coins can change your life? Not very  smart, is it?

This is still in beta and still very very far from even pointing up to its mature potential! If you so much want to get out set a price and believe me it will be reached in either banx.io or usercryptos. We dont need now to create a feeding frenzy that will rise the price 2 or 3 times... we need to keep distributing it, supporting it and growing it to get to 1000 times its current price. And way beyond. P A T I E N C E!!!
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

I never understood the rage for getting this to the exchanges... so instead of trading at 20k it will, maybe, trade at double that? Triple maybe? And then WHAT? you will sell your few coins that you will never be able to buy back cheaper? So you make a minimal amount and are effectively out of the project that, if you hold instead and slowly accumulate cheap coins can change your life? Not very  smart, is it?

This is still in beta and still very very far from even pointing up to its mature potential! If you so much want to get out set a price and believe me it will be reached in either banx.io or usercryptos. We dont need now to create a feeding frenzy that will rise the price 2 or 3 times... we need to keep distributing it, supporting it and growing it to get to 1000 times its current price. And way beyond. P A T I E N C E!!!

This is just one side of the medal. Someone bullish about Mangocoinz (MCZ) could even like to buy cheap as now & hoard it before the coins will go up....to the moon! Having more established exchanges trading MCZ could assist such operations, since not everybody could feel safe having to rely on banx.io or usercryptos.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:39:45 PM

The power behind this coin is how well the spread is right now. It no1 owns a big chunk exept maybe for some big miners but this is very well distributed.
heru praptono

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:35:18 AM

help me pliss,, how to created an account am using android os..
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 12:38:03 AM

I never understood the rage for getting this to the exchanges... so instead of trading at 20k it will, maybe, trade at double that? Triple maybe? And then WHAT? you will sell your few coins that you will never be able to buy back cheaper? So you make a minimal amount and are effectively out of the project that, if you hold instead and slowly accumulate cheap coins can change your life? Not very  smart, is it?

I completely agree and also would like to point the benefits of MCZ being on exchanges that make some efforts to show how much coins they hold.  its something that many do not appreciate enough and is not found and is likely to ever be seen on any of these larger exchanges. The absence of it allows them the ability operate as fractional reserve and "create" coins or take advantage of glitches in altcoins (LGD, XPY, CENT) to dump on their markets when it suits them.  
There are reasons to be suspicious about exchanges such as cr*ptsy, bittr*x, c*ex when their histories show a pattern of starting wallet maintenance or altcoin delistings of both functional and unmoveable altcoins after a period of high volume and price followed huge dumps.  

Banx.io I've found to be a good base for my mangocoinz and the liquidity page provides assurance that the coins i buy there are REAL. Smiley  
I have not used UseCrypto lately but i recall they also provided a page with proof of their reserves/liquidity in the past.

Its completely unnecessary for MCZ to be on and to keep feeding these pumpdump exchanges that sooner or lately will steal your coins either by scam(CC*x) or by regulation/compliance (Crypt*y, Bittr*x, Poloni*x).

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 10:57:14 PM

.................... And way beyond. P A T I E N C E!!!

This is just one side of the medal. Someone bullish about Mangocoinz (MCZ) could even like to buy cheap as now & hoard it before the coins will go up....to the moon! Having more established exchanges trading MCZ could assist such operations, since not everybody could feel safe having to rely on banx.io or usercryptos.

I completely agree and also would like to point the benefits of MCZ being on exchanges that make some efforts to show how much coins they hold.  its something that many do not appreciate enough and is not found and is likely to ever be seen on any of these larger exchanges. The absence of it allows them the ability operate as fractional reserve and "create" coins or take advantage of glitches in altcoins (LGD, XPY, CENT) to dump on their markets when it suits them.  
There are reasons to be suspicious about exchanges such as cr*ptsy, bittr*x, c*ex when their histories show a pattern of starting wallet maintenance or altcoin delistings of both functional and unmoveable altcoins after a period of high volume and price followed huge dumps.  

Banx.io I've found to be a good base for my mangocoinz and the liquidity page provides assurance that the coins i buy there are REAL. Smiley  
I have not used UseCrypto lately but i recall they also provided a page with proof of their reserves/liquidity in the past.

Its completely unnecessary for MCZ to be on and to keep feeding these pumpdump exchanges that sooner or lately will steal your coins either by scam(CC*x) or by regulation/compliance (Crypt*y, Bittr*x, Poloni*x).

Unless trading volume would pick up and stay high, It would be very hard to keep trading at @Trex which would frequently warn and delist a crypto if trading volume is not kept more than 0.2 BTC daily for one week.

Kuriko

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:24:17 AM

.................... And way beyond. P A T I E N C E!!!

Unless trading volume would pick up and stay high, It would be very hard to keep trading at @Trex which would frequently warn and delist a crypto if trading volume is not kept more than 0.2 BTC daily for one week.

Well devs can do like most devs and create fake volume. .2btc a week i dont even think it will possibly go under 1 btc a week with mcz but there is no rush to request a bittrex add.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:27:56 AM

Precisely one of the points in keeping it low profile: Distribution. I know you would like to see this trade at 100K or higher tomorrow. But if someone buys everything that is on sale, regardless of the price, that would be VERY BAD for the project, do you understand that?
Trial

Activity: 664

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:17:15 AM

How many coins will be in total?
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:01:57 AM

i have 2 android , 1 adroid lost and 1 android uninstal .how i can login my account again ?

DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 12:54:04 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 03:57:13 PM by DOGEbubble

How many coins will be in total?

COINZ MINED:

Coinz mined: 660336.8288572 / 16745027.00 MCZ --> (Total  to be mined; this is also the light spectrum of color orange- the color of energy.)    

Click here to see the update ->

Kuriko

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:51:45 PM

Once they open back registration and lower the mined coins per device to 0.1 MCZ this is going to 0.001 in less then a year i am pretty sure.

Looking forward to see the long term developments here.
Kuriko

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:16:50 AM

@MCZ dev

Will the transaction fees be lowered? I mean 1% is quite big when you think about it sending from a platform then withdrawing.. then depositing somewhere else.. its alot You should put in a maximum fees amount for the system because 1% is way too much imo.

To be charged 1% every time a transaction is made means you lose 1% of your stash every transactiion you make. This does not encourage people transacting with each other at all.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:32:30 AM

I change ROM on my mob and forget to logout  Sad , now I can t login (username: dimox) !

please help me Sad
indolaron

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 11:31:46 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 09:32:49 PM by indolaron

I change ROM on my mob and forget to logout  Sad , now I can t login (username: dimox) !

please help me Sad
Just send an email to support@mangocoinz.com
Good Luck !!!  Wink
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:54:05 AM

Dev , please Open the registration
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 01:53:28 PM

Nice value above 22k Satoshi!

b-trading

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:06:26 AM

waiting to open the registration
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: