Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293832 times)
eduBTC

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:20:03 PM

I'm so disappointed, I had my e-coin visa card lost so I ordered a new one and I got a mastercard instead which can't be used with Paypal, money lost.

You stopped offering VISA physical ?

Yes, they stopped offering it a few months back. If you want to verify your PayPal account or to withdraw funds then you can always take the virtual card. (Visa available)
Or you can have a physical VISA from a provider with no hidden fees or as they say "secret formula"
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lex.l1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:01:38 PM

I'm so disappointed, I had my e-coin visa card lost so I ordered a new one and I got a mastercard instead which can't be used with Paypal, money lost.

Yes, they stopped offering it a few months back. If you want to verify your PayPal account or to withdraw funds then you can always take the virtual card. (Visa available)
Or you can have a physical VISA from a provider with no hidden fees or as they say "secret formula"
mate you went from barking to full on trolling this business.
nothing in life is free or cheap, everyone of us using this service saw the fees numerous times, we should be the ones complaining, not you, yet we aren't. there's plenty of fish in the sea, go use some other service and feel better, no need to spam this thread here.
I had numerous problems with them and they always fixed them, and here's another example on a monday morning at 01:01 am gmt+2 i got my card loaded, they deserve the extra 2%
eduBTC

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:44:26 AM

mate you went from barking to full on trolling this business.
nothing in life is free or cheap, everyone of us using this service saw the fees numerous times, we should be the ones complaining, not you, yet we aren't. there's plenty of fish in the sea, go use some other service and feel better, no need to spam this thread here.
I had numerous problems with them and they always fixed them, and here's another example on a monday morning at 01:01 am gmt+2 i got my card loaded, they deserve the extra 2%

You think other services would not load your card at 1AM? The issue is that THEY HAVE PROBLEMS, while others do not and either charge less as they do not have such special "secret formulas". And you are paying 3.5% extra, just to let you know.
Wirex

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

By the way before get things Hot, let me cut your arguments for awhile. I just want to inquire about the goods you offered which is the debit card, does your card still available? Because I want to try it and the services you give to your customer.

Of course It is. You can get the card by registering in the app here: www.wirexapp.com/android www.wirexapp.com/iphone
Or by registering in the E-Coin Website www.e-coin.io

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
mawarrr33

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

Hello!

My documents are under verification in the bank almost two month.

Is there any solution?
eduBTC

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:04:53 PM

Hello!

Is there any solution?

Yes, there is: use a normal provider, not the one charging 5%
aexit

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

Hey, can i deposit funds with PayPal and withdraw the money to my bank acc? SEPA EU
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:17:02 PM

Hey, can i deposit funds with PayPal and withdraw the money to my bank acc? SEPA EU
For all informations about Add Fund and withdrawal you can check this link hope this could be helpful for you https://wirexapp.com/add-funds/index.html
adrian7000

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:17:47 PM

I just deposit bitcoin and load my cards (VCC) after i saw promotion on a website, but their payment always refuse my order. I even ask e-coin to resend my card details to make sure i input right data, but they still refuse my order. I'm sure i have enough balance in my card as well.
I wonder anyone can help?

Do you have enough money on the card to cover both the purchase and currency conversion fee of 3%? If there is currency conversion of course.
eduBTC

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

I just deposit bitcoin and load my cards (VCC) after i saw promotion on a website, but their payment always refuse my order. I even ask e-coin to resend my card details to make sure i input right data, but they still refuse my order. I'm sure i have enough balance in my card as well.

Do you have enough money on the card to cover both the purchase and currency conversion fee of 3%? If there is currency conversion of course.
You mean 5% ?
TheBarMan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

Hello.

I whant say to every one that i have my new card and i really happy with it.

Have a nice day friends
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 08:58:53 PM

Hello.
I whant say to every one that i have my new card and i really happy with it. Have a nice day friends

You too, Barman. And thanks for your support. If you need any help with the platform, please let us know

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
eduBTC

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:00:23 PM

Hello.

I whant say to every one that i have my new card and i really happy with it.

Have a nice day friends

Just be careful with hidden fees, they charge much more than others, 5%
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:01:33 AM

Does this bitcoin debit card is still available in ordering, I'm kind of a bit curious about this things. I'd like to try some , can you give me instruction of how to avail it and I am located somewhere in Asian country which is Philippines. Your assistance is pretty much appreciated, thank you very much, best regards to your team. Smiley
adrian7000

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:22:14 AM

You mean 5% ?

No, I mean currency conversion fee of 3% that is taken by VISA when you pay in a currency different than the currency your card is in. Try to focus while you read posts and don't let your frustration with something make you say things that are wrong. That's a general life advice.

Look, I understand you are frustrated. I was one of the people here who started talking about the "exchange rate fee". But you already got the best possible advice. If that fee is too high for you just stop using this service and stop wasting time on this posts here. They are not cheating because they show you how much money you will get on your card for your btc. Their exchange rate is horrible but if they want it to be like that, they have every right to make it like that. It's their service after all.

I would like if they put a normal exchange rate and charge a % fee for loading your card instead of this non transparent thing they are doing. But they obviously feel this way it's better for marketing so be it.
gosha@e-coin (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:10:01 AM

Hello!

Is there any solution?

do you have a card / cards yet?
what's your registered e-mail and/or support ticket number?

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
gosha@e-coin (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:27:19 AM

You probably do not know what legit means, a website run by russians with shady exchange/rate/fee/margin/whatever (just for god sake learn some english so you could use appropriate words). Coinbase is legit, blockchain.info yeah, but you... stop making fools of yourself. Who is you reputable VC? The prince of Nigeria VC? Yeah they are quite good ones, I keep on receiving investment proposals from them.

The issue is still open as you cannot answer a very simple question: why e-coin/wirex has the most unfavourable exchange rate among all bitcoin debit card providers?

you are pathetic and it feels like a total waste of time to respond, but will respond for the sane members of the forum to have a second thought before paying attention to your spam.

1. Who are you to judge? A newbie troll with nothing better to spend your life on? Or is it paid activity?
2. Can bet you anything, I'll score higher than you on any English language test (just something on your racist and often illiterate comments).
3. One of the biggest financial conglomerates in Japan. Not just money, but smart money. These guys know what they are doing. Official press releases to be out very soon.

Lastly, the English version for a couple of international proverbs just for you:
The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.
It's the empty can that makes the most noise.

Best of luck.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
lex.l1

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:15:21 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 11:51:27 AM by lex.l1

@gosha@e-coin , @wirex i've sent you guys a PM. I've also sent a support ticket but I never got the email so I can tell you my support ticket id. Try to help me please, its one of those timed out problems again.

L.E. got the email, ticket id 64324

L.E.2 nevermind, thing got resolved by itself probably, it looks like you started to resolve the timed out issues on the website, kudos and sorry for the Pms.
eduBTC

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

You probably do not know what legit means, a website run by russians with shady exchange/rate/fee/margin/whatever (just for god sake learn some english so you could use appropriate words). Coinbase is legit, blockchain.info yeah, but you... stop making fools of yourself. Who is you reputable VC? The prince of Nigeria VC? Yeah they are quite good ones, I keep on receiving investment proposals from them.

The issue is still open as you cannot answer a very simple question: why e-coin/wirex has the most unfavourable exchange rate among all bitcoin debit card providers?

you are pathetic and it feels like a total waste of time to respond, but will respond for the sane members of the forum to have a second thought before paying attention to your spam.

1. Who are you to judge? A newbie troll with nothing better to spend your life on? Or is it paid activity?
2. Can bet you anything, I'll score higher than you on any English language test (just something on your racist and often illiterate comments).
3. One of the biggest financial conglomerates in Japan. Not just money, but smart money. These guys know what they are doing. Official press releases to be out very soon.

Lastly, the English version for a couple of international proverbs just for you:
The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.
It's the empty can that makes the most noise.

Best of luck.

1. I am not judging, I am just letting people know about your magic 5% hidden fee you charge. I just want to protect Bitcoin community from scammers like you.
2. Easy to bet anything, than you have nothing
3. You mean Yaponchik ? He has passed away 8 years ago. I do not know who is scamming you, but just run away from him as quick as possible as Yaponchik is dead... It has been confirmed.

Oh so nice from you, that you are sharing proverbs from your English B1 classes
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:06:45 PM

@gosha@e-coin , @wirex i've sent you guys a PM. I've also sent a support ticket but I never got the email so I can tell you my support ticket id. Try to help me please, its one of those timed out problems again.

L.E. got the email, ticket id 64324

L.E.2 nevermind, thing got resolved by itself probably, it looks like you started to resolve the timed out issues on the website, kudos and sorry for the Pms.

Good to know Lex. let us know if you need anything else

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: