Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196155 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:47:45 PM

They've pulled the buywall at 0.000035 at bittrex. It's interesting to see that they own 99,8% or more but obviously fear the market. And they don't want to give out too much BTC.

They are not in a good position owning so much of the coin.  They will have to sell more (at cheaper prices) to keep the volume alive.  Probably the price will have to drop MUCH lower
to a point where more traders want to play with it.  

Down to .000034 now on cryptsy.

Probably needs to go to .00001 or even .000001 given the outrageous supply.

Undecided

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:57:39 PM

Yes, it's interesting to see. Never saw something like that in Crypto before. It's kind of a TV-show with several episodes, leading actors (don't see a hero so far) and I really want to know how this turns out. ;-)

Gotta say M3ndi3 is my hero of the day.

It must take backbone to turn 180, and tell others why.
To go against befriended nokoin people.
To not shill, then sell.

Thanks for being honest and open M3ndi3.

(Redfish is up there too)
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:04:45 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 03:19:21 PM by Gekko463

They've pulled the buywall at 0.000035 at bittrex. It's interesting to see that they own 99,8% or more but obviously fear the market. And they don't want to give out too much BTC.

They are not in a good position owning so much of the coin.  They will have to sell more (at cheaper prices) to keep the volume alive.  Probably the price will have to drop MUCH lower

Undecided

Right?  I had a buy for a Bitcoin and some dust on 1 satochi since the beginning of trading for shits and grins.

Then I thought to myself:  "I actually don't want these at all".  And threw up in my mouth a little.  They will always be worthless.  Will not even still be here in 9 months.

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:12:18 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 03:24:43 PM by Gekko463

Yes, it's interesting to see. Never saw something like that in Crypto before. It's kind of a TV-show with several episodes, leading actors (don't see a hero so far) and I really want to know how this turns out. ;-)

To not shill, then sell.

Me too.

I'm typing on my knees.

I apologize M3ndi3.

We understood early and tried hard to warn you all, and I am a huge asshole, ask anyone.

Thank you for the courage you displayed in your journey to the light, and expressing your experience so eloquently.

Sincerely,

Gekko
rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:18:58 PM

I tried asking her a technical question about the whitepaper, and got a "She's too busy, right now" from Sandrine, here: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/penalize-nodes-that-dont-mine-continously-by-capping-coinstake/1357/9

A bit like this?
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/coins-purchased-at-presale/1628

mminaei 9 days ago,
"According to the emails I received from NeuCoin, I purchased 35224 coins in presale. However, there was 35222.86 coins in my wallet when I opened it. I know it's very small difference, but I'd like to know the reason."

Newbie 9 days ago,
"mine was the same, i am missing two coins"

Sandrine 9 days ago,
"Hi there! I'm pinging @ophelie about this."

Ohelie 9 days ago,
Hey, Can you both send me your email addresses? Thanks

mminaei 2 days ago
"ophelie Do you have any update on this?"

Sandrine 1 hour ago,
Hi @mminaei ! Sorry, @ophelie is super busy at the moment, I'm sending her an email to let her know to get back to you about this. Thank you for your patience!

Round and round we go.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:33:23 PM

They are not in a good position owning so much of the coin.

They did kind of a good job to let the people accept such a premine. I wouldn't see it as the main-problem (even if I personally see many potential issues with that). The real problem is the interest-rate. If the total supply would be fixed at 3 billion they could say they'll distribute it over time etc. But with the millions they make everyday out of it... that's a timebomb.

They will have to sell more (at cheaper prices) to keep the volume alive.  Probably the price will have to drop MUCH lower

Yes, right. I made a little calculation about the price: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944933.msg12557749#msg12557749

But they can do what they want, they can't control this about the price. They should let it drop and focus on distributing it out of the Crypto-World over Facebook or whatever. Just give it away to as much people as possible to have user-growth. And those people wouldn't sell it, because they don't have knowledge about Crypto. But, it would be also a timebomb because if somebody would find a way to collect it... and dump it, that would show in a few minutes another very weak point of the economic-design and strategy ;-)

Undecided

If it would drop too low they won't find a way back. Because if it's at 100 sat or something like that... who would buy it if they still stake millions every day and 200% of the market-supply in 1 month.

I really like to think about scenarios and possibilities but I really find no way. My solution would be: Lifting the price to 0.00004, building a buywall, announcing that the project has failed and call it off. After that they could try to restart it in 6 months with a different design... but doubtful that there would be a way back for them.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:43:58 PM

To not shill, then sell.

Me too.

I'm typing on my knees.

I apologize M3ndi3.

We understood early and tried hard to warn you all, and I am a huge asshole, ask anyone.

Thank you for coming to the light, and expressing your experience so aptly.

Sincerely,

Gekko

I'm sure many here contributed to M3ndi3 mind change.

Just saying, she could of just sneeked off like Darteous, And whateveryousayman and Baby mods.
nokoin even tweeked my interest to start.
Imo M3ndi3 was the perfect nokoin target audience, and even she is now lost to nokoin.
Their loss.

Why should she just believe us here, immediately.
She may have taken a while, that maybe diligent.
She listened and considered the possibilities.
She never cried Fud and fowl play like other nokoiners seen here.

Thats all I want. People to listen to both sides.
Then make an informed decision.
Better late than never.
Imagine James ever considering nokoin scammy. It would be beyond him.

I consider M3ndi3 a massive blow for nokoin.
If only Dart was as honest.

It was deceitful of nokoin to ask anyone to mod, Knowing what they knew about the project?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:44:41 PM

To not shill, then sell.

Yes, right. Everybody who steps back from such a freakshow in public is indeed something like a "hero" for crypto in general. I mean, it's alarming what's acceptable and usual in this Crypto-world. Obvious ICO-manipulation, obvious market-manipulation, lies and broken promises... as if they would have the right to make money out of something like that.

m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:47:21 PM

To not shill, then sell.

Me too.

I'm typing on my knees.

I apologize M3ndi3.

Thank you for the courage you displayed in your journey to the light, and expressing your experience so eloquently.

Sincerely,

Gekko

Haha thanks guys, but I must admit, I see the world with rose colored, rainbow, unicorn glasses. I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and I'm very stubborn in following my intuition. But I have a low tolerance for inauthenticity, and I absolutely loathe incompetence. If you can't do something, just be honest and say you can't do it. Empty promises are such a turn off...

But again, time will tell, who knows, Facebook, Twitter & Snapchat might make this their official currency/token and we may have to pay Ubers and Airbnbs exclusively with NeuCoin! What a fantastic notion Cheesy
rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:06:33 PM

My solution would be: Lifting the price to 0.00004, building a buywall, announcing that the project has failed and call it off. After that they could try to restart it in 6 months with a different design... but doubtful that there would be a way back for them.

Nice solution.
Should be seriously considered by nokoin.

Before it get's too messy for their investors,
And everyone ends up loathing them.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:34:07 PM

My solution would be: Lifting the price to 0.00004, building a buywall, announcing that the project has failed and call it off. After that they could try to restart it in 6 months with a different design... but doubtful that there would be a way back for them.

Nice solution.

The last 2 days I really believed it could be possible that they could do something like that. Not most probably but possible. That's why I was really eager to see the first signs in which direction they will try to go and today there are signs. Sandrine is posting again, but it's the usual and not very relevant stuff. So it looks as if they just will go on with what they do or not do or try and hope etc.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:01:28 PM

Nice solution.

The last 2 days I really believed it could be possible that they could do something like that. Not most probably but possible. That's why I was really eager to see the first signs in which direction they will try to go and today there are signs. Sandrine is posting again, but it's the usual and not very relevant stuff. So it looks as if they just will go on with what they do or not do or try and hope etc.

0.00004 may not be Dans target price of course. That maybe too "fair"

0.00003 or even 0.00002 maybe in his sights.
Would make a cheaper exit.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:50:27 PM

Nice solution.

0.00004 may not be Dans target price of course. That maybe too "fair"

0.00003 or even 0.00002 maybe in his sights.
Would make a cheaper exit.

But maybe with a higher risk for legal consequences. I can't know what's going on behind, how many real investors there were, how many money they got from those they call angel and initial-seed Investors and so on. But if there should be too many people who lost too much, they could have some arguments to make legal pressure.

Just one little example... an ususal Bittrex-ICO has some terms:

Bittrex will be hosting the Equinox ICO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ICO; no other conditions are required.

* We will review the wallet before initially adding it.
* We will put up for sale xxxx coins at xxxx satoshis. Any unsold coins will be destroyed
* The ICO will run for xxx days starting xxx and ending xxx
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* We will hold the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ICO ends and escrow is released.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ICO, you are agreeing to the above terms

(That's from 2014, maybe it changed since then.)

And I don't know anything about the legal side to make an ICO like the Neucoin-Team did. And I don't know if they announced definite terms. But I know there were some promises and they lined some things out in their whitepaper. And at least a missing Block-Explorer would be enough that the Bittrex-ICO-conditions would be missed. And there is some more about the transparency-promises, the ICO-Adress and so on. There could be much more as we can know.

And with a launch like last week, that could be anywhere between legal, half-legal, illegal... I would fear those who maybe invested too much. Because even if most of the ICO should be bought by close friends or whatever, there are most probably some real/public Investors who invested not just 0.5 BTC. I saw a post in which somebody said that he invested something about $12k if I remember it right. Let's say there are 5 people with such an amount... that could be a risk, because they know there is money in the background. The chances to get it back may be not too bad. If the team would let drop the price to half of the ICO-price and buy it all back, and then step back - that could lead into some trouble.

All this is highly speculative but I really don't believe that it's all absolutely no problem regarding the legal side. And if they think about all that, and about high goals... mass-adoption, hundredthousands or even millions of new user... that would be a hype they maybe should fear because the launch could be shady. Just the transparency-promises they don't hold could be enough. Because it's an absolut important point if you make a decision to buy or not to buy into an ICO.

Even the interest rate, what's mainly an economic problem, could be also a legal problem because if they announce 100% per year but in fact it's compound interest and maybe 130% or 150% or even more... There are a lot of points I would worry about if I would be part of that.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:04:53 PM

too much pride and ego..they will never cancel the coin... dan will slither away and hope people forget about it and his friends don't read this thread.

Neucoininvestor

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:30:54 PM

Recent high activity of Neucoin haters just shows how some crypto groups are afraid of Neucoin.

Long speculative posts is more like a joke. All this info was already posted by Neucoin in white paper and strategic plan.

I invested in Neucoin for the idea of mass adoption in microtransactions.

Once again, if you don't like Neucoin's plan just sell it and move on. Conspiracy theories look ridiculous as well as organized efforts to lure people in doubting of Neucoin success.

I support Neucoin.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:31:49 PM

Recent high activity of Neucoin haters just shows how some crypto groups are afraid of Neucoin.

Long speculative posts is more like a joke. All this info was already posted by Neucoin in white paper and strategic plan.

Once again, if you don't like Neucoin's plan just sell it and move on. Conspiracy theories look ridiculous as well as organized efforts to lure people in doubting of Neucoin success.

I support Neucoin.

So, just out of curiousity, what is your timeframe to get an ROI on your investment and what kind of returns are you hoping for?

Neucoininvestor

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:38:41 PM

I support Neucoin.

So, just out of curiousity, what is your timeframe to get an ROI on your investment and what kind of returns are you hoping for?

1 year - 30% would make me happy
scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 06:39:28 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 07:15:26 PM by scam confirmed

too much pride and ego..

And greed. And blindness. And overestimation of their own capabilities.

First week of trading: The market has spoken. The direction is south.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:42:19 PM

I support Neucoin.

Lets see where we are at in a month... right now we're down 15% from the presale.

BTW, Globalcoin is trading at under 100 sats and it only has 70 million coins total supply.

Cryptobuck is trading at .00025 (more than NEU) but its only got 10 million coins.

Neucoin is priced far above most coins based on its supply (even the "available 100 million", never mind the billions the foundations are holding)
and thats why I think the price will almost certainly decline, barring extraordinary events.

Neucoininvestor

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:52:50 PM

I support Neucoin.

Lets see where we are at in a month... right now we're down 15% from the presale.

Now it's just pure speculation. Neucoin is still in development mode and coin is not in full use yet.
One week results are quite promising, it shows that it has a lot of supporters and is quite resistant to crypto speculants.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: