Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196151 times)
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 02:04:46 PM

I agree, this is just another shitcoin but why do people waste so much time repeating it again and again. sad motherfuckers

because they keep advertising it and its so clownish that its hard not to hate on it.

Yeah!  Grin

This neucoin shit is great drama again and it hasn't even started. Later will be more drama. Looking forward to it. That's one of the main reasons to be in crypto. Better than television.  Tongue

Neucoin "investors" prepare your anus!

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:01:10 PM

This thread becomes more and more interesting:

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-price-down/1962

Pretty funny.

One guy suggesting that investors just buy more to try to prop up the price.

Yeah, buy when everyone else is selling.  Good idea.  Tongue

Darteous still a believer.

Others think we need more time to give nokoin a chance.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:40:53 PM

This thread becomes more and more interesting:

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-price-down/1962

Pretty funny.

One guy suggesting that investors just buy more to try to prop up the price.

Yeah, buy when everyone else is selling.  Good idea.  Tongue

Darteous still a believer.

Others think we need more time to give nokoin a chance.

Yes, it's an interesting and entertaining Thread. If things go wrong in a project there are always three kind of Community-Members:

- real believers
- "unreal" believers... they don't show that they're concerned
- those who show their concerns

The thing about it is: Most of those who show optimism are concerned. Optimism in Neucoin is like music on the titanic.

Here is the next interesting question:

"Hi @Sandrine,

As we are approaching the one month mark, I was wondering if you could give an update as to how the survey and award coins will be distributed, how verification of claims for the coins will be done and such.

Thanks,

Copenman"

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-distribution-update-what-s-up-next/1954/3

Does anybody know how much Coins that are? Thousands? Hundredthousands? 

Will be fun to watch how they buy it back on the exchanges.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 11:19:19 PM

5 million Grin

o   approximately 5 million NeuCoins will be distributed no later than October 23 that were earned for taking surveys prior to launch (the actual number will depend on the number of survey-takers who pass through the user verification process)

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:28:07 PM

5 million Grin

o   approximately 5 million NeuCoins will be distributed no later than October 23 that were earned for taking surveys prior to launch (the actual number will depend on the number of survey-takers who pass through the user verification process)

Oh wow... that's a lot more than I expected. They should begin to build some buy-support for it. At the current price of 0.000029 that would be 145 BTC.

Will be interesting to see what they'll do. I bet: They won't give out 5 Mio Coins. I don't expect that they'll give out just 1 Mio. But if they do it, the price will drop before.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:01:37 AM

5 million Grin

Oh wow... that's a lot more than I expected. They should begin to build some buy-support for it. At the current price of 0.000029 that would be 145 BTC.

Will be interesting to see what they'll do. I bet: They won't give out 5 Mio Coins. I don't expect that they'll give out just 1 Mio. But if they do it, the price will drop before.

Oh yeah,...   Ouch.
Dan better raid MrNuks for more bitcoin  Roll Eyes
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:17:05 AM

Newbie is my favorite... he has some sense of humor:

The neucoin complaining club smile
(...)

So what you're saying is, i should have waited to buy neucoin AFTER the launch at a LOWER price!

NOT complaining any more "I'M OUT, SOLD ALL MY NEUCOIN" i think i will set up an "i'm out" club and charge 1 neucoin to enter. payments can be sent to the following address Ni75VFjLspzZAWPWZ2mr8AVJPCWgT2Byck we will have all kind of things to do and will have fun and things, please join today!
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/the-neucoin-complaining-club/1965

I'll buy 1 NEU to get into his "I'm out - Club"  Cheesy

Edit: The minimum order size is .00050000.... I would have to buy 16 NEU. Too much... I wouldn't know what to do with the other 15. Cheesy
rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:34:44 AM

Take a look at http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/faq  Updated June...
Abandoned.

And http://www.neucoin.org/en/press/  Updated May....
Abandoned.

Professional marketing team?
They are so busy
They cant be bothered.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:44:16 AM

Take a look at http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/faq
Abandoned.

And http://www.neucoin.org/en/press/
Abandoned.

They are so busy
They cant be bothered.

They changed it:

https://neucoin.desk.com
rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:56:53 AM

Take a look at http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/faq
Abandoned.

And http://www.neucoin.org/en/press/
Abandoned.

They are so busy
They cant be bothered.

They changed it:

https://neucoin.desk.com

ok, didn't see that.

Oh they have been busy I take it all back.
Some very limited update to the faq.

Press still outdated?
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:26:44 PM

We are delighted to award this prize to NeuCoin for being as transparant as a brick wall...

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:23:49 PM

Take a look at http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/faq  Updated June...
Abandoned.

And http://www.neucoin.org/en/press/  Updated May....
Abandoned.

They are so busy
They cant be bothered.

I must say I've seen lots of neucoin ads on crypto websites.. that must worth a penny.  Roll Eyes
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:25:14 PM

when give away neucoin will be distributed  Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:26:39 AM

Let's have another look at the distribution on bittrex:
- Top account now up to 3.37M neucon
- Second largest account has grown to 1.14M

Looking at the low volume they (the regime members) have to be the only buyers (way below ICO price naturally).

Coming October 23rd "approximately 5 million NeuCoins will be distributed".
Which is with high probability another lie. After the "user verification process" we can expect that less than 1M will be distributed to third parties.
Still this will put more pressure on the price -> ICO investors are even more f#cked.

The neucon regime dominates supply and demand but still has not disclosed the price they are aiming for. Every other piece of information they make public is old and repacked (copy-pasted), not important or imprecise/concerning the far away future...

At the current state the neucon regime produces millions of coins and buys back millions of coins at a lower price. Early buyers are being toyed with by the team. Price is completely artificial. Commitment of the team doesn't seem to exist. Their forum is dry and the couple of complete numbnuts trying to pump it or defend it there appear to be team members (I don't see any reason to believe that they are not fake as well).

Neucon: Where lies and incompetence go hand in hand.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:01:50 AM

Looking at the low volume they (the regime members) have to be the only buyers (way below ICO price naturally).

Which is with high probability another lie. After the "user verification process" we can expect that less than 1M will be distributed to third parties.
Still this will put more pressure on the price -> ICO investors are even more f#cked.

The neucon regime dominates supply and demand but still has not disclosed the price they are aiming for. Every other piece of information they make public is old and repacked (copy-pasted), not important or imprecise/concerning the far away future...

At the current state the neucon regime produces millions of coins and buys back millions of coins at a lower price. Early buyers are being toyed with by the team. Price is completely artificial. Commitment of the team doesn't seem to exist. Their forum is dry and the couple of complete numbnuts trying to pump it or defend it there appear to be team members (I don't see any reason to believe that they are not fake as well).

seems they have a bad distribution models..and investors do not get any reward..
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:32:32 AM

Anyone see this article? http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/10/19/bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-may-have-gone-full-mt-gox-refuses-to-pay-out-customers/ for those trying to sell their free neucoin, beware of cryptsy! I'm glad I was able to withdraw my btc from there whewy.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:23:55 PM

I really believe they're losing money with this. It's obvious that they had to buy into the ICO and it's obvious that they have to buy on the exchanges. And the value of the first two wallets, even if we consider 3000sat (and they also bought higher) is 135 BTC. Cryptsy will be the same picture, so they had to invest roughly about 300 BTC just on the exchanges.

Plus: Costs for advertising and "articles", costs for Design and there will be some other costs... Impossible to know how much they payed, but all in all it will be most likely more than they had as real buying into the ICO.

And now it will be interesting to see what they'll do with the survey coins. If it's a lie with the 5 Mio, it will be visible that they just give out 1 Mio for example. And even if it's just one Mio they have to consider that some of these Coins (maybe >50%) will go instantly to Bittrex.

So... they're in a situation without a right solution. All the cheerleading can't change that.. it's not even relevant who is still believing. Because there is no sign that anybody is truly convinced. Even those who didn't think about dynamics out of the economic-design have understand it now because it's obvious on the market - besides some other issues.

Kind of funny are posts like this:

"There are a lot of people who viewed NeuCoin as a get rich quick, pump & dump opportunity and I think we're seeing that reflected in the price. The coin hasn't even begun yet and people are spreading a lot of FUD & negativity about the project."
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/cutting-my-loses-mod-edit-this-is-a-long-term-investment-guys-this-was-not-buy-and-sell-once-launched-for-a-nice-profit-coin/1939/16

He is right but also wrong at the same time. Because... the price alone is actually not that relevant. It's normal or at least not abnormal to drop after an ICO. But: First, the price is overvalued and would be much lower without selfbuying from the team. The economic-design can't work out. It's impossible to change economic principals and who ever believes, that will be better with more time is wrong. It's getting worse. But yes, there is a lot of FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. But that's never the question. The question is if it's true... For investors with open eyes there are a lot signs to feel uncertain, to have doubts and to feel some fear if they invested too much, because there is absolutely nothing positive to see in any important aspect. I really tried to find something with quality in this project....

- Innovation? No
- Quality in technical development? No
- transparency? No
- Good communication? No
- Broken promises? Yes
- Lies? Yes
- Growing dynamic? No
- Strategy? Yes, but completely naive, not honest and flawed
- Good design? Yes

Design is actually the only thing I would consider as "pro". And the idea to get people in with some funny games is not that bad, but in context of the economical design it's in fact bad because it's just more inflation for the market.

"Once again, NeuCoin has been live for less then 30 days and it deserves more time then it is being given."
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/cutting-my-loses-mod-edit-this-is-a-long-term-investment-guys-this-was-not-buy-and-sell-once-launched-for-a-nice-profit-coin/1939/16

But they claim to have worked on it for more than one year, right? What the hell did they work on if you look at the QT, the launch without Block Explorer, the messy forum, the github in general (updates?) and the inflation-strategy and the 97%-for-the-team-distribution?

And, just by the way: Where are the big names? They have a list with all those angel- and seed-investors, but where are they? Why is there no post, no blog-article, no tweet, no support? How many are really behind it?

And what'll will happen to this number: 3,164,945,480 .... with more time? 164% inflation out of market perspective in 24 days. How much user-growth would be needed to bring the project into a distributive dynamic? And even if there would be a user-explosion, what would happen? The team would make a shitload of money, but the price wouldn't rise much because they have huge amounts to sell. Just all those coins they bought back on the exchanges are too much...

So, with that being said... this post is FUD. But again, the question is if it's wrong or true. No supporter was able to explain why this project should be survive, what's the innovation in it, in which way it would add more quality to Crypto... It's just greed and nothing more and it's so extreme that everybody is losing who touched it, the team included.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:19:02 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 06:07:30 PM by rizzlarolla

Anyone see this article? http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/10/19/bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-may-have-gone-full-mt-gox-refuses-to-pay-out-customers/ for those trying to sell their free neucoin, beware of cryptsy! I'm glad I was able to withdraw my btc from there whewy.

M3ndi3, From the article,

"If they have “gone Mt Gox” it’s of absolutely absolutely no surprise what so ever given the company’s previous involvement with some of the worst scammers and criminals to have ever operated in the Bitcoin space; that people would still trust the services of this company in October 2015 despite the nefarious company they keep is a sad reflection that either people don’t do some basic due diligence about the people they trade with, or just don’t care, and although there are legitimate victims here, the Latin phrase Caveat Emptor comes to mind.

Cryptsy is one of the ever shrinking pre-regulation, old school exchanges complete with Belize registration at a time where the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency space has moved to transparency and financial compliance through venture capital backed companies such as Coinbase and Gemini, taking Bitcoin to a broader, more publicly acceptable space.

The death of Cryptsy will be sad for those who lose money, but good for Bitcoin in the long term as the market can only progress once it is purged of those who are willing to steal and defraud users."

Could almost replace the word "Cryptsy" with "nokoin".
Same type of scammy business set up.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:20:16 PM

Also the same crap, Craptsy and NeuCrap...
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:00:24 PM

Hey ratso,

Yeah good, SOME clarity at last, but...

Are you still wasting your time talking to Dan?? My ignore list is populated by his sock accounts Wink
So they released the addresses AFTER my post, I'm sooo impressed
Now how about proving wrong all the other points raised??? Promises of adoption and utility since day one?? Yeah, good luck with that one!!

Meanwhile, nokoin prices keep tanking and bag holders are slowly opening their eyes to the sad reality that nokoin is just another worthless shitcoin.

I really tried to find something with quality in this project....

- Innovation? No
- Quality in technical development? No
- transparency? No
- Good communication? No
- Broken promises? Yes
- Lies? Yes
- Growing dynamic? No
- Strategy? Yes, but completely naive, not honest and flawed
- Good design? Yes

- Censorship? YES
- Spamming? Yes
- Shady track record? Yes
- Centralization? Yes
- Overpriced? Yes
- Tax evasion? Yes
- Legal responsability? No
- Growing community? NO
- Utility/adoption? NO

I'd even argue against the good design part, but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

And, just by the way: Where are the big names? They have a list with all those angel- and seed-investors, but where are they? Why is there no post, no blog-article, no tweet, no support? How many are really behind it?

2. Wealthy investors have their money spread across a wide portfolio, some succeed some go bust
If I invest in something doesn't mean I am vouching for the project's promises nor the team's integrity, it just means I think it might bring me profit

as with with all shitcoins lacking innovation, it will go through a few cycles of pump and dump then fall into oblivion
no one will be blamed as it is just how it happens in crypto, right  Roll Eyes
at the end of the day dump, the ones who profit the most are you and your lackeys

You might also want to consider as part of your thought exercise that if this is a scam, that perhaps many of the people listed on Neucoin's site are potentially victims rather than participants.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: