Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:43:03 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 02:58:00 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/965

NOTICE TO MEMBERS

We are experiencing internet connectivity issues today. we have a ISP technician coming to the area tomorrow morning they say. Update's will resume once internet connectivity is restored. The internet went out today at Noon here in the philippines. As soon as our internet has resumed I will do updates an process deposits.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I can not post this update the facebook/twitter/GooglePlus page nor use anything associated with Stakeminers, our webserver or any other important area because I am in an internet cafe which is very insecure for anything other than forums.

Thank you

So funny, as in Fodor-speak, HAHAHA. Prior to Leroy selling his Internet Cafe last fall, 2014, he either used said facilities for just that, if not across the street at his in-laws home that shared the exact same connections, according to Leroy Fodor on myriad occasions.

I've seen such a trial balloon before, where shortly thereafter the venture goes dark, blaming the demise on some rogue entity entering via some backdoor during the brief outage. You go girl! You go! Because how the story usually ends is that the proprietor leaves to never return to our ranks, albeit a dozen more scammers takes their place.

Come to think of it, I wonder if the above has anything to do with the recent "flash crash". Hmmm!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:04:54 PM

16 December 2014 - 07:47 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/303-just-got-my-first-bitcoin/

I do remember my first small bitcoin transaction. it was a very small amount 0.00005789, however I had 4 transactions come in around the same amount fo time, and then more and more and more, I was doing about 75 faucets every 15 minutes to an hour on the hour, I never missed a one. so once the transactions started coming in they never stopped. And now, well I have much larger and more frequent transactions, a transaction of 0.01 or 0.00500000 is nothing for us.

Back in 2009 there was only one faucet readily available that doled out complete (as in whole integers) bitcoins. The timeframe that Leroy Fodor is alluding to above was circa June, 2014. Ergo, anybody believing Leroy Fodor and embraces his StakeMiners is a retard. If you don't believe you're a retard, then that makes you a retard2.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:23:14 PM

"Much more betterer! Eat shit, Bruno! StakeMiners is to really!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:22:03 AM

I can't wait till Lienoy Fodder gets over his interwebs blackout there in the Philippines. Luckily, the PoW portion of StakeMiners won't be affected because he can hash offline, putting any found coinage in cold storage backups at his home, his office, and an undisclosed location ten hours away. Once back online, he'll simply merge his contributions to the various blockchains from his offline backups and be back in business satisfying StakeMiners' over 800 retard members, including its BoI (Board of Idiots).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:26:16 AM

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/

Reads to me like StakeMiners' 20-year-old financier from Vietnam, wofvman, and its thirty-seven-year-old CEO, Leroy Fodor, both don't have rudimentary [English] grammar down pat, namely the spelling of "thier" of which even though we've brought such myriad times to Cheif Fodor's attention, he still periodically spells it incorrectly to date. Then again, we shouldn't expect anything less of a dude standing akimbo while west-facing each morning to great the sun next to thier hardware humming of the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines on the other side of the window.

Ohio University Professor: Morning, class. Today we're going to discuss Specific Business Models. Those not present today will forever be damned to referring to such as "Specific Business Structures". Don't worry, though. All those who have enrolled whether present or not will still earn thier business degrees. As I've looked around the classroom, I noticed that the Forex expert HAHAHA is once again absent today.
Entire Class: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:42:20 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 04:56:52 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338432

https://blockchain.info/tx/cdfd975ae864315b5cf2514eb7d33003a01b480eda8c664f3020cd4c5a8eeaba

Looks like Liaroy Fodder is back on the interwebs in his StakeMiners' office. Either that or he considered it prudent to conduct cryptocurrency commerce via his local Internet Cafe theyre in the Philippines unfit to be used for posting on social media.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:42:11 AM

http://www.icafeproject.com/putting-up-an-internet-cafe-in-the-philippines-for-non-filipinos/

Putting up an Internet Cafe in the Philippines (for non-Filipinos)

Let’s get straight to the point. Foreigners or non-Filipinos can not own any percentage of a “small” retail business in the Philippines (e.g. Internet Cafe) as indicated in Section 5 of Republic Act 8762.

As of this writing, the only way you can have full foreign participation is if you have a paid-up capital of $2.5 million dollars (US) or more, provided that investments for establishing a store is not less than $830,000 (US). This is an over kill if you just want to put up an internet cafe!

So how can you own an internet cafe in the Philippines?

You can own an icafe “indirectly” if you’re married to a Filipino because it will be a conjugal property. In case your natural-born Filipino wife/husband has gained foreign citizenship through naturalization, he/she can apply for Filipino citizenship to gain dual nationality… thus re-acquiring his/her Filipino citizenship and may open an internet cafe under his/her name.

You on the other hand may not work on it to gain any salary, unless if you have a working VISA.
But as a couple you can always receive financial support from your spouse right? Just make sure that you don’t have your name on the business and no records whatsoever that you are being paid by the business.

Can't wait to read how Liaroy Fodder (Leroy Fodor) is goin' spin this one since he's on record myriad times with "I own/owned an Internet Cafe/grocery/disco/piggery/land/largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines".

I'm beginning to believe that this fucker's in the Philippines illegally, illegally conducting commerce thier at best.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:44:45 PM

So how long does it take for one to gain a RIO here and to be in profit. What is the target basics and what is the requirement on site for putting funds forward? I also see a lot of talk about this being also proven to be a scam so am 50/50 mind to play game here or not. Is anyone actually earning here any BitcoinTalk members with high rank in this can provide some status?

My affiliation may seem sketchy, but there was a time I was not on the BOI and just a typical user, investing into the company. I'll link my payment address that is dedicated to stakeminer payments weekly (until I set it to 100% reinvestment). You can see the payments were regular, and consistent. The big and irregular payments might have been me using the address for other purpose, I am not sure haha. While yes there is a chance of failure and Cyberpinoy may just end up running away with the money, I feel safe investing my money into the company. Always invest what you only what you can afford to lose still stands as the golden rule however.

https://blockchain.info/address/1MMvThqsU1QYn9NELzVtFUEUZptR9vU7kg

What do you mean by IP associated with another account? Only accounts I have is mtwelve (this one) and precrime3. I made this account, to find out WHY I was banned (which I do now, nothing to can, just going to wait it out and hopefully not do it again). I use this forum at school on there desktops, my tablet, and my phone. Also my home wifi, so would that possibly have caused a ban?

"StakeMiners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:26:49 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

August 17, 2015: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/855

Actually My first Foreign Exchange account was actually inway before 2012. Then while we were in Myrtle Beach that was when i began really learning the platform ( which was not the MT4Platform) wink and studying trading strategies, But my time was limited because i was running 2 businesses a small graphics company, and a cleaning company,so I missed good trading opportunities. Also I was in Myrtle Beach where I was introduced to Bitcoins, we did not move to the Philippines until 2011.

Jan 15, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex-com.1124/#post-112698

Hello I am using Forex.com Demo account to practice and have been for about 6 months now. I was wondering before I put my money with this company, are there any recent reviews of this company? good news bad news? I see a few reviews here, the one complaint is a little overdrawn, because they tell you up front it could take 5 business days to process a withdraw. So that one is ok, however he never answered that I could see if he got his money so i am assuming he did. no news is good news I guess in this case. I am a little curious about the 30 days wait on the deposit? and if you are able to trade live and it be accredited to the account. Another question i have is, I seem to be doing pretty well with the demo account, what kind of difference is there between the demo system and the live system, if any. Any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:09:29 AM

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

August 17, 2015: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/855

Actually My first Foreign Exchange account was actually inway before 2012. Then while we were in Myrtle Beach that was when i began really learning the platform ( which was not the MT4Platform) wink and studying trading strategies, But my time was limited because i was running 2 businesses a small graphics company, and a cleaning company,so I missed good trading opportunities. Also I was in Myrtle Beach where I was introduced to Bitcoins, we did not move to the Philippines until 2011.

Jan 15, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex-com.1124/#post-112698

Hello I am using Forex.com Demo account to practice and have been for about 6 months now. I was wondering before I put my money with this company, are there any recent reviews of this company? good news bad news? I see a few reviews here, the one complaint is a little overdrawn, because they tell you up front it could take 5 business days to process a withdraw. So that one is ok, however he never answered that I could see if he got his money so i am assuming he did. no news is good news I guess in this case. I am a little curious about the 30 days wait on the deposit? and if you are able to trade live and it be accredited to the account. Another question i have is, I seem to be doing pretty well with the demo account, what kind of difference is there between the demo system and the live system, if any. Any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated.

April 17, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/

Hello, Let me say first I am no pro, I have been practicing Forex on demo account for over a year. I get trading analysis from an analyst here in FPA whose pairs are usually, actually 95% of the time, on point and usually to the second.

One of my first questions is this, if as I see a lot, most people are using these FIB and other things to sway their trading decisions, and utilize the same analysis to make their trading judgments, would this kind of action not impact the market? I mean buying or selling in a big way moves the market right? So if 80 percent of the people out there are using the same tools and techniques to make their trade decisions, to me, I would think it would have an overall impact on the market. If this is true how does a person work with this to help his trades be more profitable?

I do not use any of that stuff, I do not use software, or FIB or anything actually. I rarely use stop and profit lines either, I have a reason hehe, but I do spend a whole lot of time inf front of my computer. I dont use my stop loss and take profit marks, Unless I have to go to the restroom, because I read somewhere, not sure if true, But I read that the market movers out there are tapped into systems that give them information on where we place stop loss and take profits, and will purposely keep us from making money, buy purchasing huge volumes to push and pull the market the way they want it to move. Is this true I do not know, but I like to play a low risk market strategy, and I like to be safe than sorry. so no matter what if it is or is not true If I dont put them in I may not be tracked. I make my own judgments by watching the market, looking in the past day or so and reading a whole lot of information. I keep an economic calendar up, as well as DailyFX alerts and use that plus investigate every pair that has reports coming out for the day.

I finally decided to go live this past month, I have been practicing for over a year. with the same results. and I will post my first weeks ( actually only 4 days trading) results and se what you guys feel for a person who uses nothing but information to make hs decisions. I do want to mention the -$17.80 trade at the bottom was a loss I took because I didnt want to leave the trade open over the weekend. I usually do my research the day before I trade. I do not research a week at a time but more so a day at a time. I look at the economic calendar the day before and study the pairs in that days that have movements.

Let me know your thoughts.

Compare the chart above with the one below that Leroy provided us as proof that he indeed was trading live back in 2013 and not still using a practice account.

Unless you're a motherfuckin' retard, my proof depicts the EXACT date that Leroy Fodor started dabbling in Forex on a live account, and it sure the hell wasn't in 2009, 2010 or 2011 via a fellow toilet bowl cleaner.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:50:31 AM

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162353

Luckily, Leroy Fodor was able to still mine with his largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines via solar power and stored his hashing results in cold storage till the Internet became available again so that he could upload his results to the blockchain.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:55:14 AM

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

Wow you have really good advice. And first I want to say thank you so much, you are helping me,

There is no cable internet available in the Philippines. The main reason I got into trading was because I wanted a way to work here to make money to get back to USA. While researching and practicing on demo accounts this past year I fell in love with this as more than just a way out for now, but more so as a possible career move for me. I am now thinking of doing this when we can finally move back to the United States. if this is all possible I can limit the amount of money needed to make our move, PROVIDED I wont have any issues withdrawing my profits from my broker.

I did research Forex.xom, I did investigate them and ask many questions about them, unfortunately I could not find much bad reports on them. Well let me say reports that effected the company itself. The reports I did find is why I do not use stop losses at the moment, 3 reports felt the broker was targeting their stop loses, So I figured If I dont use them they can not target them. and a lot of the other reports have been fixed since they came out ( reports 3+years old) or was just plain and simple bad judgement on the person writing the report. I found some people to have no discipline, they seem maybe to not understand risk management and were risking way more than they should have on trades. reports like this I have to ignore. But real authentic up to date bad reports on this broker I can not seem to find. I keep all my email chat sessions on backup and I copy my weeks trades and save the screen shots for proof If I ever need it. I never log into my account except from my computer at home, I do not use assistant programs or the expert advisers I make all my trades myself personally. HOPEFULLY this will limit the problems I may have withdrawing money when the time comes.

I will be looking into the power saver, it is a box that allows you to have 15 minutes of power for a computer in case of a brownout. I will also look into the USB broadband for a back up connection, as well as looking into purchasing a new laptop for future instances. The laptop I have now is 7 years old and does not work well. I use a brand new desktop computer for my trading.

Thank you so much.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:04:09 AM

cyberpinoy, Apr 24, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/spreads-confusion.33974/

Ok I was looking closely at a spread on the EUR/AUD that was pretty big today and noticed something weird. On the chart the spread lines read
Buy - 1.48715
Sell - 1.48652

But when you clicked the new order to open the trade those values were different it says,
Buy - 1.48698
Sell - 1.48670

So my question is which spread is the one we go by? the one on the chart with the lines to use a reference or the ones on the new order window where se execute the trade from? I have a picture for proof to look at. Also in addition I watched this market for over 5 minutes and the spread never got smaller, it got bigger a few times but on the chart the spread was about the same distance apart.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the above account sure the hell doesn't sound like a person who's been involved in Forex since 2009 prior to learning about Bitcoin from a fellow toilet bowl cleaner there in Carolina.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:11:27 AM

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LX1k4kwviosJ:https://testing.allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/496-cryptocurrency-trading/+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Crypto trading altho like Forex is not even close to the same. There is no leveraged trading in crypto currency right now, no hedge funds, no futures or contracts like in forex. What this means for you is there is no power houses or fake currency IOUs controlling the cryupto market. You do not need the MT4 platforms as all the exchanges have a platform you can easily trade on.

If you have enough money you actually have the power to move absolutely any crypto market you seem fit, if you hop on board with a pump and dump group you will make a large amount of income just for a few hours of work. Studying the coins is not to complex. join and exchange and hop in their chat, see what people are talking about and who is trying to pump what. The chats are the key. since there are no demands for crypto currency right now and the only thing powering the value of each coin is the tradable market, its hard to say what to buy and when to buy it. Right now most investors are concentrating on market caps of coins, so i would use that in my decision making as a tool.

A lot of money can be made in crypto trading, its one of my division of my Bitocin business and generated over 30% of my income. However I am an ex Forex commodities trader to with a good bit of trading experience Smiley I hope this helps you a bit good luck in your venture.

Translated: I traded maybe close to a hundred bucks worth of live Forex trades after a year of practicing prior to discovering Bitcoin on June 1, 2014. Ergo, honestly, I know my shit!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:15:52 AM

That's a practice account and NOT a real account. Please try again.

No it is not Bruno practice accounts will not have a deposited amount in there. Accept the proof or not i really dont care.

If anybody accepts your proof, Leroy Fodor, then they are a fuckin' retard.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:27:42 AM

cyberpinoy, Dec 10, 2014: http://www.drids.com/threads/google-has-a-sense-of-humor.29/

I am so sorry But I had a bad past month with google and their SEO policy crap ways of doing things. They have gotten under my skin yet again. I think if you had to deal with what I have this past month you would be right here where I am. To have 30 of your websites go from rank 1 to 5 down to 30 because Google wants to force you to use their adsense service instead of paying for backlinks in other ways, well i am sorry that was just a little over the edge for me. A loss of 25 to 30 positions in Google searches is a very costly upgrade in their SEO policies for me. And unfortunately this post was directly related with those changes and how changes like that effect your search results that on a surfers opinion seem humorous, but on a webmasters end are easily understood by the way we have to deal with them on a daily basis.

I wonder if Leroy Fodor built them 30 websites after he came to this forum crying for a loan so that he and family could move back to "Merica". Further, how does a SEO expert not know how bulk email services work?

Leroy Fodor is so full of bullshit that Monsanto is looking into investing a few billion dollars to mine it outta him.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:33:23 AM

And more proof that Bitcoin biggest liar, Leroy Fodor, is a fuckin' liar!

https://bitcoinforum.com/profile/cyberpinoy/

cyberpinoy
Date Registered: May 26, 2014, 07:13:33 AMLocal Time:August 21, 2015, 06:15:01 AMLast Active: May 26, 2014, 07:19:30 AM

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

No wonder Leroy Fodor wouldn't offer up any proof that he was involved with Bitcoin prior to June 1, 2014. Because on May 26, 2014, he REALLY shown his noobness in the Bitcoin space.

Again, any of you motherfuckers still investing in StakeMiners best get out while the getting out is good, RETARDS, because my crystal ball predicts that Leroy Fodor is just about washed up in the cryptocurrency space. In case you missed it, I've already shown where he's gambled away over 8 BTC of yours moneys via BetVIP.com.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:12:57 PM

How is it that a guy, Leroy Fodor, who has me on ignore where I can't PM him, opts to PM me with the following obvious lie designed to cover up his gambling transaction via StakeMiners?

hey is this really true? this guy gave me a sad story about how he was having financial troubles and needed his bitcoin to pay his bills, possibly his house payment if I remember correctly.

https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

88a92344008a95dc5b823fa79cd1c64670143a5731ac0d47434ca8aba61283ca resolves to https://blockchain.info/tx-index/88a92344008a95dc5b823fa79cd1c64670143a5731ac0d47434ca8aba61283ca

The investor's bitcoin wallet address was https://blockchain.info/address/1DPPWqx9w436n5PxAuyxGeVtDvi89VYfy1

1DPPWqx9w436n5PxAuyxGeVtDvi89VYfy1 belongs to ...

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1DPPWqx9w436n5PxAuyxGeVtDvi89VYfy1

If StakeMiners BoIers have no issue with Leroy Fodor paying out their 8.37138470 BTC to BetVIP, who are we to drive that issue home? That said, please feel free to bring it up at there other forum where Leroy can address it HAHAHA Fodorly.

So if that is true then the wallet address he had for Stakeminers was being sent directly to a gambling site? And he played the sad story routine so i would lower his withdraw fees. Thats is very interesting. And people wonder why other sites hold fast to the policies in place, and this only proves exactly why we have a withdraw penalty, i dont think hurting everyone else in the pool so You can gamble away your BTC is a good reason to leave a group oriented POS operation.

Finally after like 30 pages I get one positive thing from your thread, you showed where someone got one over on me. Thanks Bruno .....You da man!!

Ironically, after over 600 posts, the only positive takeaway Leroy Fodor learnt is that I proved that someone got one over on him. He learned not one iota thingy more! Totally fuckin' amazin'!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:26:18 PM

Breaking News: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158627

Leroy Fodor may have just shot himself in the foot.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:34:59 AM

27 Dec 14, 14:45: https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/archive/index.php/t-223917.html

Investing in cloud mining is even worst than investing in miners.
Bitfury is even dumber than I thought by opening megafarms.
If they continue to do so and no other company is opening mega farms to compete with them,
BTC will collapse and it is looking to go that way unless there is guaranted competition.

Investing in Cloud Mining is not easy. the research involved in the mining site you hope to choose can be a bit extensive to make sure its not a scam. However if you find a good 3 to 5 year term site that has the mindset to stay in business for the term of your contract it actually can be very profitable. Investing in miners is not bad at all. Its a close game right now but at this point is still a bit profitable. The nice thing about owning the miners is you own them no one can ever just turn their website off and you lose any income still owed to you thru a contract. Cloud mining and hardware mining will never be the cause of the collapse of Bitcoin in any way. And Bitfury is just a very very small piece of the puzzle, because where Bitfury falls short the chinese companies will gladly pick up and progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: