Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:57:43 PM

we need more long lasting crypto services like Stakeminers, ones where the owners are not greedy profit hogs.

But ultimately, you need to turn a profit, right? So...at which arbitrary limit, in your imagination, does a profit go from being acceptable, into the realms of "greedy profit hog"s?

Great! Now you got Leroy Fodor thinkin' 'bout starting a WEBcoin, especially upon realizing that he's now an expert in creating traps from himself.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:59:36 PM

Some more cyberpinoy's quotes from https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925

have never had 1 customer complain about not getting a response EXCEPT SUCHMOON, isn't that ironic??

We already went out of our way dealing with your unwarranted "concerns"
(didn't answer when I asked why did he deal with them if they were unwarranted)

for the same reason a person like you who is not a customer keeps attacking everything about our site...BECAUSE WE CAN !!!!
(in response to why he doesn't explain TOS)

When I felt you may be trying to better Stakeminers I gave you attention, the second you reverted back to changing things back to the way they were before a request of yours was implemented, it proved to me you may be playing yet another game. I just do not care to waste more time with you.

A lot of places send you a generated password, and other sites do not.
I asked which sites and he said...
Google it you will find one
(I googled and couldn't find one)

If you are not satisfied with getting a password then changing it to something stronger that you prefer, i would voice your concerns with the BOI so they can address the situation and make changes accordingly.

move on to something that may be more interesting to you, so I can attend questions to people who really may be interestred in the StakeMiners system

with StakeMiners it wont matter if someone does hack your account

I have roughly 150 investors who are happy with what we are doing I have 10 guys trying to farther progress StakeMiners and make it something worth investing in for the long term.

You guys claim you want things answered, You have questions you have concerns, but you all have also stated how you would never invest with stakeminers, so you are all very confusing as to your true motives

You guys want people to be professional but crypto is in no way professional, there is not one professional thing in this industry, and dont act like their is, and its been this way form the beginning.

People who do things like suchmoon does to me, but they got paid to do it. (Bruno Kucinksas)

I am a no bullshit kind of person

So to sum it up in one line, becasue I am sure Im not the first and I will bet I wont be the last, If you cant take it in professionally, dont dish it out so unprofessionally. Not everyone is out to steal your money, not everyone is out to scam you, yes we have all been scammed, and it still is happening today with a lot of places, but treating everyone who comes your way, into your house, and tries to promote something like a piece of trash, does not show leadership as a group, it shows unprofessionalism. what you guys did in the beginning of this thread was no less unprofessional than how you feel I acted and deep down you all know it.

You have proof of 2 different live Forex accounts right on bitcoin talk, So honestly I do not care what you believe and what you do not.

If you would deposit money to StakeMiners and i found out it was your account I would send it back to you. A person like you does not deserve the benefit of being a StakeMiners investor.

I am no lordship, I am actually not important at all

I dont have a cat and i dont like cats

I changed my mind i will let you keep your investment with us just so you can see My system does what it promotes, 0.005 isnt going to make you rich anyways.

you can have your money back man if you want it, you dont have to be invested with us to get answers, and I dont answer your questions becasue I dont like you or your motives.

i am more strict than the biased bitcoin talk mods.

if people are watching you, or you are paranoid people are watching you I advise maybe go to your grandmas house when resetting your password.

Suchmoon your deposits has been processed you should have the email.
(I didn't deposit anything nor did I get an e-mail so not sure what's going on here - did he gift me some money or something?)

yes I send you the password in plain text

passwords are not stored in unencrypted form, i cant even read their passwords, i actually generate them a new one which is sent

2FA is useless on our site, because no one but you can make changes to your account. I am your 2FA

Just to make sure I didn't misunderstand anything: this request/verify/confirm is all done via e-mail, right? And the "From" address has to be the one the customer registered on the site with?
yes it must all be done thru the email you registered with,

HAHAHA. I recognize a spoiler when I see it, so I didn't read the above until I finish reading the over 50 posts in that there thread. HAHAHA.  Wink

Bob

Off for a coffee. I expect to get back and see another rambling WOT full of randomly placed meaningless words, the odd emotional outburst and no actual clue about what's been sad.

BTW, tell Bob to quit stealing my "I'm off to get a fresh up of brew." line.  Tongue
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:19:26 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1057

You guys claim you want things answered, You have questions you have concerns, but you all have also stated how you would never invest with stakeminers, so you are all very confusing as to your true motives

Aside from no longer using full stops or "full commas" as the end of paragraphs, this Einstein, Leroy Fodor, still doesn't get it! We all are not confused with our true motives for pressuring the retard. Our underlying motive is to thwart as many nefarious cryptocurrencies as humanly possible, in this case StakeMiners is our current scam-of-choice in such attempt. Again, any sane soul could read through Leroy Fodor's WOT as nothing short of a person attempting to scam the cryptocurrency community, but not the StakeMiners 10, in which I WILL be sticking it up thier asses.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:24:41 PM

You guys want people to be professional but crypto is in no way professional, there is not one professional thing in this industry, and dont act like their is, and its been this way form the beginning. Hardware manufactures did things thay would never be able to do in real life when promoting thier products. traders do things every single daythat would be impossible in the real world of business. People who do things like suchmoon does to me, but they got paid to do it. (Bruno Kucinksas) (Bruno Kucinskas) FTFY!!!

"Please welcome a new member to our ward, Mr. Leroy Fodor."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:37:13 PM

I did the math (not plural) and I do it a lot actually, I watch the system very closely and how certain things effect us. No one can control the markets Bob and you know it, just like GHX cant control the price of bitcoin or the fact it will have a reward halving in July next year. These are risks we take. We have policies in place to make our investment as low risk as possible. But nothing in crypto is without a portion of risk.

You go, girl! Stick it up that Limey dude's ass for spelling "math" as "maths". If such wasn't brought to that Limey dude's attention, he'll soon be penning "favor" as "favour".

"StakeMiners!"

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:44:12 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1060

Suchmoon I didnt lie about either of those, I dont care if you believe it or not. I know what i did and what i did not do, You have proof of 2 different live Forex accounts right on bitcoin talk, So honestly I do not care what you believe and what you do not.

If you would deposit money to StakeMiners and i found out it was your account I would send it back to you. A person like you does not deserve the benefit of being a StakeMiners investor.

I do not throw up walls of text to distract anyting, I actually enjoy writing, and i write whats on my mind. Sorry if its long

If Leroy Fodor finds out that you deposit money to StakeMiners who asks hard questions, he WILL return all your moneys sans a fee. Ergo, if you want to get out of StakeMiners, simply start penning bullshit and you, too, won't incur a fee-cum-penalty when Leroy kindly returns your moneys to you come Monday like it's stipulated in StakeMiners' ToS. On Monday, unless it's other day of the week, i.e., at least two well-known instances where Leroy refunded on Tuesday and Wednesday when big money investors exited the Ponzi citing personal reasons.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 06:50:09 PM

If Leroy Fodor finds out that you deposit money to StakeMiners who asks hard questions, he WILL return all your moneys sans a fee. Ergo, if you want to get out of StakeMiners, simply start penning bullshit and you, too, won't incur a fee-cum-penalty when Leroy kindly returns your moneys to you come Monday like it's stipulated in StakeMiners' ToS. On Monday, unless it's other day of the week, i.e., at least two well-known instances where Leroy refunded on Tuesday and Wednesday when big money investors exited the Ponzi citing personal reasons.

Speaking of which - I don't see the 35 BTC "withdraw" here:

https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:01:51 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1061

cyberpinoy

Suchmoon I didnt lie about either of those, I dont care if you believe it or not. I know what i did and what i did not do, You have proof of 2 different live Forex accounts right on bitcoin talk, So honestly I do not care what you believe and what you do not.

I do not throw up walls of text to distract anyting, I actually enjoy writing, and i write whats on my mind. Sorry if its long

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

August 17, 2015: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/855

Actually My first Foreign Exchange account was actually inway before 2012. Then while we were in Myrtle Beach that was when i began really learning the platform ( which was not the MT4Platform) wink and studying trading strategies, But my time was limited because i was running 2 businesses a small graphics company, and a cleaning company,so I missed good trading opportunities. Also I was in Myrtle Beach where I was introduced to Bitcoins, we did not move to the Philippines until 2011.

Jan 15, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex-com.1124/#post-112698

Hello I am using Forex.com Demo account to practice and have been for about 6 months now. I was wondering before I put my money with this company, are there any recent reviews of this company? good news bad news? I see a few reviews here, the one complaint is a little overdrawn, because they tell you up front it could take 5 business days to process a withdraw. So that one is ok, however he never answered that I could see if he got his money so i am assuming he did. no news is good news I guess in this case. I am a little curious about the 30 days wait on the deposit? and if you are able to trade live and it be accredited to the account. Another question i have is, I seem to be doing pretty well with the demo account, what kind of difference is there between the demo system and the live system, if any. Any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated.

April 17, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/

Hello, Let me say first I am no pro, I have been practicing Forex on demo account for over a year. I get trading analysis from an analyst here in FPA whose pairs are usually, actually 95% of the time, on point and usually to the second.

One of my first questions is this, if as I see a lot, most people are using these FIB and other things to sway their trading decisions, and utilize the same analysis to make their trading judgments, would this kind of action not impact the market? I mean buying or selling in a big way moves the market right? So if 80 percent of the people out there are using the same tools and techniques to make their trade decisions, to me, I would think it would have an overall impact on the market. If this is true how does a person work with this to help his trades be more profitable?

I do not use any of that stuff, I do not use software, or FIB or anything actually. I rarely use stop and profit lines either, I have a reason hehe, but I do spend a whole lot of time inf front of my computer. I dont use my stop loss and take profit marks, Unless I have to go to the restroom, because I read somewhere, not sure if true, But I read that the market movers out there are tapped into systems that give them information on where we place stop loss and take profits, and will purposely keep us from making money, buy purchasing huge volumes to push and pull the market the way they want it to move. Is this true I do not know, but I like to play a low risk market strategy, and I like to be safe than sorry. so no matter what if it is or is not true If I dont put them in I may not be tracked. I make my own judgments by watching the market, looking in the past day or so and reading a whole lot of information. I keep an economic calendar up, as well as DailyFX alerts and use that plus investigate every pair that has reports coming out for the day.

I finally decided to go live this past month, I have been practicing for over a year. with the same results. and I will post my first weeks ( actually only 4 days trading) results and se what you guys feel for a person who uses nothing but information to make hs decisions. I do want to mention the -$17.80 trade at the bottom was a loss I took because I didnt want to leave the trade open over the weekend. I usually do my research the day before I trade. I do not research a week at a time but more so a day at a time. I look at the economic calendar the day before and study the pairs in that days that have movements.

Let me know your thoughts.

Compare the chart above with the one below that Leroy provided us as proof that he indeed was trading live back in 2013 and not still using a practice account.

Unless you're a motherfuckin' retard, my proof depicts the EXACT date that Leroy Fodor started dabbling in Forex on a live account, and it sure the hell wasn't in 2009, 2010 or 2011 via a fellow toilet bowl cleaner in another bathroom of a home that Leroy and his wife, Katrina, were cleaning.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:21:21 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1060

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1069

No it summarizes nothing,

I changed my mind i will let you keep your investment with us just so you can see My system does what it promotes, 0.005 isnt going to make you rich anyways.

You need some better creativity man, i am ashamed to think so highly of you now.

"They call the wind Mariah."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:28:16 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1073

you can have your money back man if you want it, you dont have to be invested with us to get answers, and I dont answer your questions becasue I dont like you or your motives. I am sorry you mad me mad. People that have questions, invested or not, they ask, some people require skype, some hangouts, some nothing at all just an email but all of them get straight answers.

ANd suchmoon you got the mail the message that stated EXACTLY why your post was removed, your were cross thread posting, and in addition to that you were spamming a thread. Sorry i am more strict than the biased bitcoin talk mods. You break the rules in my SMT I will delete your post its that simple. If you dont like it dont break the rules.

You have to email me from your registered email and request a reset. and yes I send you the password in plain text and advise you change it. if people are watching you, or you are paranoid people are watching you I advise maybe go to your grandmas house when resetting your password.

"Why me no can't ask on forum in spirit of full transparency like StakeMiners' espouses? Me ONLY want to know if you, Leroy Fodor, honestly discovered Bitcoin in 2009 or mid-2014. Is that question not allowed on your self-moderated thread?"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:37:11 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1079

thats why i dont answer some of your questions. potential investors, interested people, curious people, yea i answer, no problem, you guys who skim thru my posts and try and explain a lot but miss all the points, yes why waste time on you? you cant read one paragraphs and retain or understand.

"See, honey? That's how you and I are soon gonna be rich."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:45:22 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1094

Thats what i thought, you didnt answer the question, so its ok for you not to answer the questions asked even after you said you would right, BUT OH MY GOD Leroy better answer my questions 2 times 5 times and even if I dont like the answers I will harrass him over and over.

Because Leroy Fodor NEVERED answered the question: Did you learnt about Bitcoin in 2009 or in mid-2014? ALL the proof dictates the latter, with you, Leroy, offering up nary a proof for the former.

Praise Jah! I just made it to post 1099 of that there thread. Now, I have to Google "Dogmatism" to make sure Xian wasn't dissing me.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:36:45 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 05:26:32 AM by Gleb Gamow

From the desk of You Can't Make This Shit Up!

Hello there.

I like what I am seeing, and I have decided to give your service a try Smiley

I processed your deposit earlier, Welcome to StakeMiners.com . If you have any questions you can ask me directly or any of of our executive members of the BOI. we are here to help you thru your investment process.

Greetings! Feel free to ask anyone of the members of the BOI (like me!!) as Cyberpinoy has said Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321156

http://bitcoinist.net/?s=StakeMiners

"StakeMiners Style!"

My name is Nigel Dollentas.
I am an investigative journalist for Bitcoinist.
Nothing gets pass me. In fact, they call me Mr. Due Diligence.
Prior to investing my moneys, I do the utmost due diligence of who's behind the endeavor.
I make sure that the person I'm dealing with is trustworthy, i.e., no history of lying, especially in the crypto space.
I invest in Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners.
I am one of thier retard Boofi (Board of Investors) Trustees.
I manage @Stakeminers' Twitter account.
I won't pollute my personal Twitter page by tweeting about @StakeMiners.
I follow @StakeMiners but I won't have @StakeMiners follow me back.
Grandpa used to say that if can't say something nice about something don't say anything.
^^^ That is the reason there are no articles about StakeMiners on Bitcoinist.
StakeMiners is the best investment known to man. Please invest there. They're the bee's knees!

To be clear, the moment that Bitcoinist features an article having a positive spin about StakeMiners, I'm tearing that rag a new asshole.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nigeldollentas

I have to admit, I've never seen that before on Linkedin, and I've visited hundreds of profiles there during my investigative work.

There's a slight chance that this Nigel dude may be some sort of brainiac. If such is the case, and he does investigative journalism, how is it even slightly possible that he would embrace the likes of the lyin' piece of shit Leroy Fodor? This doesn't make any sense on any level.

Nigel's Google+ looks pretty thin: https://plus.google.com/108637709708795679504/posts For what it's worth, he has the infamous Scott Fargo as his sole follower.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:48:30 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 12:58:01 PM by Gleb Gamow

HAHAHA
<TBC, the HAHAHA is mocking Leroy Fodor>

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

4.1. By creating an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she:
follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services;
has accepted these Terms of Use;
is at least 18 years of age and has the right to accept these Terms of Use and participate in transactions involving cryptocurrencies and commodities.

Take a guess as to how old Nigel Dollentas is. Come on, take a guess. You know you want to. Hell, I've even give you a little hint: Younger that 18.25 years old. Here's another hint: My last hint was alluding to something. Figured it out yet? When you do, please tell the retard Boofi Trustees at the back of the short bus your findings. If you're not sure which one are the Boofis, they'll be the ones going ...

HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:06:49 AM

http://helenacitynews.blogspot.com/2014_12_03_archive.html

Leroy Fodor, is there something you're not telling us or your wife, Katrina? I mean, why else would you break StakeMiners' ToS and make a drag queen under 18 years of age a Boofi Trustee?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:48:38 AM

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1517585528/nigel_waitforit_dollentas/photos/ig-979018498389329300_1517585528

Nailed it! It's Viva Las Vegas, baby, to try out Leroy Fodor's Martingale system on the faro tables.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:03:13 AM

https://www.facebook.com/nigel.dollentas/friends

Odd! Nigel is from Manila, Philippines, and he and Leroy Fodor have yet to friend each other. It's like I trust the liar with my moneys, but I'll be damn if I'm goin' follow this piece of shit.

To be clear, I'm not yet done with Nigel, but want you other 9 Boofis to get a taste as to what to expect from the GLEB. HAHAHA.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:09:31 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 12:56:55 PM by Gleb Gamow

HAHAHA
<TBC, the HAHAHA is mocking Leroy Fodor>

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

4.1. By creating an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she:
follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services;
has accepted these Terms of Use;
is at least 18 years of age and has the right to accept these Terms of Use and participate in transactions involving cryptocurrencies and commodities.

Take a guess as to how old Nigel Dollentas is. Come on, take a guess. You know you want to. Hell, I've even give you a little hint: Younger that 18.25 years old. Here's another hint: My last hint was alluding to something. Figured it out yet? When you do, please tell the retard Boofi Trustees at the back of the short bus your findings. If you're not sure which one are the Boofis, they'll be the ones going ...

HAHAHA

Hey, Leory Fodor, when you planning on flying back to the states to get your mug shot taken after being picked up at some international airport? Wanna hear what else is funny? Great! Here it is: You're on record in declaring that your wife, Katrina, is your partner, ergo that'll be two mug shot you'll be able to include in your family album for your kids to enjoy awaiting both your releases from the federal pen. Funny, how you now have a kid under 18 years of age putting his future in jeopardy due to him now being part of your Ponzi scheme. How many more lives are you planning of fucking up, Leroy?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:07:21 PM

http://www.cftc.gov/consumerprotection/fraudawarenessprevention/index.htm

WATCH OUT FOR THESE WARNING SIGNS OF FRAUD

Get-rich-quick schemes that sound too good to be true. There’s never a free lunch. Be very careful if you recently retired or came into money and you’re looking for a safe investment. You could be a very attractive target for a crook. Once your money is gone, it can be impossible to get it back.

Predictions or guarantees of large profits. Always get as much information as you can about a firm or individual’s track record and verify that information—even if you know the people involved or they are recommended by friends or relatives. If you can’t get solid information about your investment and the company, don’t invest. Before you invest, always check it out with someone whose financial advice you can trust.

Promises of little or no financial risk. Be suspicious if the firm or individual says there is little risk. Be suspicious if someone tells you that a written risk disclosure statement is only a routine formality. Written risk disclosure statements are important to read thoroughly and understand.

"StakeMiners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:24:56 PM

COMPLAINT

Plaintiff Securities and Exchange Commission ("Commission"), for its Complaint against
defendants Leroy "Honestly" Fodor ("Retard") and StakeMiners ("StakeMiners," and
together with Fodor's BOI, "Defendants") alleges as follows:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50822.msg626789#msg626789

As with any movements in the market up or down I have enough order activity going on that my risk is very limited.  In most cases the coins go uncovered less than a few hours, I have yet to come even close to taking a loss on any deal.  With that said, in the event there was a huge change in the market and I needed to personally cover the difference I am more than willing to do so.  Those that have worked with me in the past know that if something was to happen and I lost my ass on a deal, the people I owe debts to wouldn't even know it happened. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: