Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:54:01 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 07:04:15 PM by Gleb Gamow

HAHAHA
<TBC, the HAHAHA is mocking Leroy Fodor>

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

4.1. By creating an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she:
follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services;
has accepted these Terms of Use;
is at least 18 years of age and has the right to accept these Terms of Use and participate in transactions involving cryptocurrencies and commodities.

Take a guess as to how old Nigel Dollentas is. Come on, take a guess. You know you want to. Hell, I've even give you a little hint: Younger that 18.25 years old. Here's another hint: My last hint was alluding to something. Figured it out yet? When you do, please tell the retard Boofi Trustees at the back of the short bus your findings. If you're not sure which one are the Boofis, they'll be the ones going ...

HAHAHA

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4583275197995&set=pb.1775451351.-2207520000.1440855961.&type=3&theater

Unless Nigel Dollentas is an 18-year-old ninth-grader in high school, I'd say that somebody broke terms of StakeMiners' ToS.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200568597415487&set=pb.1775451351.-2207520000.1440857074.&type=3&theater

Looks like Nigel Dollentas just turned 16 this past March (2015).

"Hola, Leroy Fodor? You got some 'splainin' to do!"
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:37:06 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 10:49:15 PM by Gleb Gamow

How does Leroy Fodor avoid answering the question "Be honest, did you learn about Bitcoin in 2009 when you claimed to first started trading them, or in mid-2014 like ALL the proof provided by you points to being your true introduction date to Bitcoin?"

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1056

WARNING!: Mega-WOT ahead! Spoiler alert! The question above has yet to be addressed by Leroy Fodor since it was first introduced by me back in March, 2015.

cyberpinoy

Yes bob here is your wall o text, and guess what i still will not be answering your question because to be honest by now I know your are smart enough to already know the answer to that question, Just the mere basis of POS itself answers that question, And that basis would be a result of using only 1 coin , we have 11 we are using.

You can easily read your own replies, and take those pointing fingers you have toward me and turn them right around on yourselves. We all have a defensive human instinct, thats natural, and once you come to a place and are put in a defensive zone it will continue that way until a break point proves you dont need to.

Your right you guys DO NOT know me personally, you have absolutely no idea what kind of person I am, you never game me a chance, most of you have come here with this chip on your shoulder, this is my home, this is my forum and your not gonna say mean things to my friends, And you have been on that kick ever since. I apologized for what i said to Daffy which was wrong and too emotional, And I did it because I was wrong about him, RDyoung, attacked StakeMiners from the get go, making unsupported claims about how he was holding more coins than we were, then wanted the proof, and all he cared about was those addresses because he really wanted to see our wallets and how many coins we had. he started cross thread advertised and proved without a doubt how lacking he was for crypto and a POS pool, I tried to give him useful information and he slapped me in the face with some quotes from an outdated wiki.

You guys claim you want things answered, You have questions you have concerns, but you all have also stated how you would never invest with stakeminers, so you are all very confusing as to your true motives

You guys want people to be professional but crypto is in no way professional, there is not one professional thing in this industry, and dont act like their is, and its been this way form the beginning. Hardware manufactures did things thay would never be able to do in real life when promoting thier products. traders do things every single daythat would be impossible in the real world of business. People who do things like suchmoon does to me, but they got paid to do it. (Bruno Kucinksas)

I mean you guys act like you want some wallstreet dressed professional investment opportunity, but your attitudes say you dont even know what that is. It sure as heck isnt signing up on an super secure website where the investor doesnt know you and you dont know the investor. real life professionalism and large scale investments involve suits, ties and a minimum MINIMUM video conference, but most of the time a professional business dinner meeting and a business plan. Something people like suchmoon and bruno are not willing to do, heck the only one in this thread that was willing to attempt it was cyberdexter.

So stop throwing this professionalism crap around like you own it, because unfortunately none of us fall into the professionalism category. I do my absolute best to provide a service that is professional as I can, but I can tell you there is one person on the BOI that is even more professional than me when it gets down to the nitty gritty. he actually intimidates me to be honest. I would literally hate to let this man down.

And no i am not professional on these forums, I don't feel there is anything professional about these forums, it is just another communication tool for me, and advertising mechanism and if you push my buttons, drag my family and wife into the mix because I chose to be more transparent than most sites, yes it makes me mad, you will get a response, and you probably wont like it. because I did that to show a level of legitimacy not to have my lifes horrible experiences thrown in my face and laughed at. Someone having a fire is not something to joke about, its not something to make fun of, and it sure as ■■■■ is not professional to joke about it.

And I can tell by these posts you guys have made you would do the EXACT same thing so dont even try to deny it!

I am sure my actions left a bad taste in your mouth, flip the tables for a minute, what kind of taste do you think you left in mine.

I am a no bullshit kind of person, and when you start off throwing bullshit around it annoys me, every person even you guys has a line, where things just become annoying and abusive, and honestly some of you crossed that line within the first post or 2 you made in this thread. I mean your about as subtle as a nuclear bomb.

I said it before, I know some of you guys got scammed, some of you were really hammered, and i am sorry. But you know what, so did I, by family, by people who were supposed to be my friends, and by life itself, so your preaching to the choir, But you know what, I dont hold what others did to me against every person I meet. I also believe in second chances. I give everyone a fair chance, and i do not believe in gang fights , and that's exactly what we have here, you guys are all angry because you dont like how I handled some things in the beginning, yet from there on out, even when i did apologize and try to be more professional, you all still kept on like school children.

So to sum it up in one line, becasue I am sure Im not the first and I will bet I wont be the last, If you cant take it in professionally, dont dish it out so unprofessionally. Not everyone is out to steal your money, not everyone is out to scam you, yes we have all been scammed, and it still is happening today with a lot of places, but treating everyone who comes your way, into your house, and tries to promote something like a piece of trash, does not show leadership as a group, it shows unprofessionalism. what you guys did in the beginning of this thread was no less unprofessional than how you feel I acted and deep down you all know it.

At least I was able to see the areas where I was incorrect and apologized for it, you guys arent even professional enough to do that!

And there sir is your wall of text You'll need 2 coffees for this one.

Meet the man that intimidates Leroy Fodor and he doesn't want to let down...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4583275197995&set=pb.1775451351.-2207520000.1440855961.&type=3&theater

That's right! Nigel Dollentas. Nigel Dollentas, the 16-year-old kid still attending an Alabama high school intimidates the shit outta Leroy Fodor.

How do I know it's Nigel and not one of the other nine retards that make up ten StakeMiners' Boofi (Board of Investors)? Because if you add up all thier retard IQs, Nigel's IQ would still be higher.

The ONLY problem with 16-year-old Nigel Dollentas is that Leroy Fodor broke his own StakeMiners' ToS by allowing him to trade on its platform. Of course, Leroy doesn't see it as a problem whatsoever, so them SEC expects could suck his dick as he verses them on how it's okay for a US citizen living abroad can operated an unlicensed cryptocurrency trading Ponzi scheme that allows minors to participate. No wonder Nigel Dollentas won't pen an article for any Bitcoin-themed periodical.

And Leroy Fodor wonders why we are giving him a hard time and not helping StakeMiners progress.  Roll Eyes Leroy is so far out there in left field, his brain cells called a temporary truce on lying so to see if they can at least muster up enough force to figure out what SPORT was being played before Bruno ran him outta the park.

"HA"
"HAHA"
"HAHAHA"
"HAHAHAHA"
"HAHAHAHAHA"
"What number Leroy Fodor HAHAHA are we on now?"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:54:50 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 11:27:44 PM by Gleb Gamow

"Freda, your feathered friend, says never, ever go Full FODOR!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:35:48 AM

Leory Fodor is NOT playing fair!!!  Cry Cry Cry https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12278615#msg12278615

He listed almost half my alt accounts labeling them as sockpuppets in spite of the fact that each one he named was disclosed by me as being mine many Filipino M O O N S ago. Also, he quoted a recent post of mine after he SWORE HAVING ME ON IGNORE. Yet, there are retards kowtowing a retard because... HONESTLY, I haven't a clue as to why.

So, why did Leroy Fodor opt to pen a post about me bumping his locked scam thread on my ass? Because of my recent posts above depicting how he violated his own StakeMiners' ToS by trading with a known 16-year-old, 15 years old if Niger Dollentas has been with StakeMiners since its introduction.

"StakeMiners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:54:23 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1106

cyberpinoy

You know I took some time and dealt with some stuff, and I love how the top 2 accusators against me are both scammer themselves, Suchmoon it seems by other peoples claims you stole some peoples money on a dice game and got caught I hope this is not true, but you know I read it somewhere online so it must be true right?

How is it that you and Bruno both have been accused and VERIFIED as scamming and stealing form people, and neither of you have found one shred of evidence I have ever stolen from anyone, scammed anyone or not held up my end of business deal, heck you can not even prove I have broken any promises to anyone.

I had a dice game, where they injected and hacked it and guess what I paid every single member their coins back that was in their account BEFORE we shut the site down.

As far as your accusations against me go, it took me a while and a small percentage of actually caring about the situation, but it cracks me up how scammer, liars and thieves are the ones most involved who push how much of a scammer I supposedly am.

You know in all this crap you and Bruno are doing, I am happy with the person i am, and what I am trying to build, and if scammers like you and him are the only ones who can attack me like you two do, then so be it, have your fun, I will not stop doing what i do, I will not quit trying my best i can to provide a service for people to earn some BTC. We need honest places, not more gambling sites, and certainly not ones like you had that apparently steal from people.

And you know what got me really interested was how fast you were to protect your real identity, people who are afraid to tell thier real name do it because they have something to hide.

This fucker, Leroy Fodor, just needs to blow his motherfuckin' head off and get it over with. How the fuck can he say that I'm hiding my identity when he has penned my true identity here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg10987160#msg10987160

I'm the only person on this forum who has shown on my own accord my complete Illinois driver's license and SSN, the former corresponding with my actual address.

Me thinks that Katrina is no gettin' Fodor's pee-pee this weekend because it's too limp due to Leroy being too upset over having a negative trust thingy for the whole world to now see. HAHAHA

Here's some news for you, Leroy Fodor: There's not a motherfuckin' thing you can do to hurt me, whereas I'm in position to fuck up your StakeMiners Ponzi to no end. That's what truly pisses you off, eh? And hey, I still have nine other Boofis (Board of Investors) to fuck with, to boot. HAHAHA

One more thing, Leroy Boy: Think of all those times you've fucked with folks on the Internet. How does it feel to have it all coming back to you several fold? Karma's a bitch! HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:09:14 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1107

Poor Leroy Fodor! He's the number-one laughingstock of the cryptocurrency community in the entire world, and how he reacts to such is by naming my disclosed alt user accounts on his locked scam thread on my scammy ass. HAHAHA

NEWSFLASH! President Obama has just declared every day National Fuck with Fodor Day. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:29:56 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1108

Two points:

I don't think that it is appropriate to call out people (more so without evidence links) that you believe may have somehow wronged you on other forums, on this forum.

I also think your use of the "scammers" epithet above, in the absence of actual proof, may very well go against the community guidelines here, re:

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
Name-calling.Ad hominem attacks.
Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
Knee-jerk contradiction.
Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

I didn't toss out a flag. Yet.

Poor Leroy Fodor is running out of places on the entire Internet to speak his mind, let alone spread his lies and Ponzi endeavor. I bet it has sucked being him during the past couple weeks. It's like... like... like... Hell, there's nothing to compare it to what Leroy Fodor's been goin' through. Poor boy wants the world to join his StakeMiners in spite of him not being able to address simple questions and concerns, but nobody's biting because they know that Gleb WILL be fuckin' with them if they do.

Wait till the gang over at that there other thread start questioning that 18-year-old-and-over clause on StakeMiners' ToS. I can't wait to read Leroy's replies to them charges given that he violated said ToS by dealing with a 16-year-old. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:55:48 AM

Hey, Leroy Fodor. Did you find anything worth reading while you're now here in the Scam Accusations sections? Let me guess: I'm on ignore and you can't read this nor quote it, but really you are reading this and have quoted me after having put me on ignore. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:03:59 AM

Im sorry I did exactly what Suchmoon did here in this thread against me and by the rules you just posted it would seem a lot of his posts in this thread violate said rules. He has a few accusations against him of stealing funds thru a dice game of his, (I have no accusations of directly stealing or scamming anyone actually) so like him I took the information provided straight from a source on Bitcointalk. I would say almost 80% of his responses criticized me directly and not the project at hand which right there seems to be a violation of what you have posted right? Right!

"Quit bringing up what I've done in the past! Look at how I'm goin' help them Jews now! HAHAHA What I've done in the past is NOT indicative of what I'm goin' do in the future. I have in store bigger lies and bigger ovens. HAHAHA"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:46:12 AM

NO the fact I work very hard to provide a service that has potential and can provide people with a legitimate way to earn coins is what influences my happiness, The fact i have never stolen from anyone, tried to steal form anyone, scammed anyone or broken my promises is what influences my happiness.

This fucker, Leroy Fodor, still doesn't get it! Caught continuously in bold-faced lies is a definition of scamming in anybody's book in any sane person's mind. Ergo, Leroy Fodor is cryptocurrency's number-one RETARD!

"StakeMiners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:52:37 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1111

what makes me mad is not tha accusations, its that they can not prove them, they made an accusation that StakeMiners was a scam, but provided no proof it is, they then moved on to me personally, and he brought it to this forum not me, Suchmoon bounced between both forums posting links back and forth between the two, but in all the stuff, they have never proven I have ever stolen from anyone, scammed anyone or broken prom,ises or made a business agreement and did not do my part. And both of them REFUSE to come out and say NO in all our research there have not been claims that you have scammed anyone, there have not been claims by anyone you have stolen anything from them, in the businesses we researched of yours no we have no valid proof you did not hold your end of a business deal up or broken any promises you made.

Quite the contrary there are people who have said I in fact do keep my promises, that I do what i say i will do, and defend the hard work i am willing to do for people involved in business with me.

And as you can see I did not post these things early, I let them both ramble on, I allowed them to make a mockery of my bad experiences, and treat me like some piece of trash, and then just 5 minutes of searching them both I find out not one of them But both of thiem have direct accusations of stealing form people.

How can you honestly feel anything you say is trustworthy and not hidden behind some agenda when you try calling a scam on someone and you have been directly involved in some unethical situation in your past.

The irony of the situation is what bothers me.

HAHAHA

This terms-of-use agreement (hereinafter the “Terms of Use”) is an agreement between you (hereinafter the “User”) and Stakeminers.com and applies to your use of the services provided by Stakeminers.com (hereinafter “Stakeminers.com”).

4.1. By creating an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she:
follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services;
is at least 18 years of age and has the right to accept these Terms of Use and participate in transactions involving cryptocurrencies and commodities.

Take a guess as to how old Nigel Dollentas is. Come on, take a guess. You know you want to. Hell, I've even give you a little hint: Younger that 18.25 years old. Here's another hint: My last hint was alluding to something. Figured it out yet? When you do, please tell the retard Boofi Trustees at the back of the short bus your findings. If you're not sure which one are the Boofis, they'll be the ones going ...

HAHAHA

Unless Nigel Dollentas is an 18-year-old ninth-grader in high school, I'd say that somebody broke terms of StakeMiners' ToS.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200568597415487&set=pb.1775451351.-2207520000.1440857074.&type=3&theater

"Hola, Leroy Fodor? You got some 'splainin' to do! Did you or did you not break your own StakeMiiners' ToS agreements when you paid out bitcoins to a 16-year-old Nigel Dollentas? Dollentas. D O L L E N T A S. Mama mia, you want me to spelt Nigel too? Lucy, bring me some coffee, Love. Looks like I'll be dealin' with this retard a spell."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:11:37 AM

ALT account of Phinnaeus Gage/Al the Alpaca/nibbknot/JohnFitzpatrick and who knows how many more. He has stolen 2800 dollars form a person and scammed them from the get go by sending a broken miner. he makes outlandish scam accusations against people attacking them personally but never proves their program is actually a scam, he lies in his attempts to discredit others and uses his alt accounts to talk back and forth to each other to make his accusation look authentic until he can garner others to join in his fight.

"See, honey? That's how us liars deal with people who call us liars.
Hopefully, my pee-pee doesn't stay limp too much longer due to being so stressed out."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:22:08 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 07:32:45 AM by Gleb Gamow

5.6. In the case of fraud, Stakeminers.com undertakes to report all the necessary information, including names, addresses and all other requested information, to the relevant authorities dealing with fraud and breaches of the law. Users recognize that their account may be frozen at any time at the request of any competent authority investigating a fraud or any other illegal activity.

Hey, Leroy Fodor, what's the bounty amount you're goin' pay me for bringing to your attention that one of your Boofis (Board of Investors), namely Nigel Dollentas, is really ONLY 16 years old. I'm not 100% positive, but doesn't StakeMiners' ToS clearly state that one must be at least 18 years of age to partake in its Ponzi scheme? Surely, you've done your due diligence, didn't you, in making sure that your members are complying with the law since clearly with the quoted above you WILL report such fraudulent actions to the proper authorities, in this case that'll be the Philippines and Alabama jurisdictions.

Please advice us on how you plan on handling such, you motherfuckin' stupid ass retard!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:31:43 AM

5.6. In the case of fraud, Stakeminers.com undertakes to report all the necessary information, including names, addresses and all other requested information, to the relevant authorities dealing with fraud and breaches of the law. Users recognize that their account may be frozen at any time at the request of any competent authority investigating a fraud or any other illegal activity.

Exactly how does a lying US citizen operating an illegal Ponzi scheme abroad at an undisclosed location go about notifying the proper authorities that he himself involved a known-to-be under age boy in said illegal activity?

So far, the only thing that Leroy Fodor has done once it was revealed to him by me that a fraud toward StakeMiners was in progress was to bump his scam thread on my scammy ass and give me and several of my alt user accounts negative trust ratings. That's a fine thank you! And Leroy wants proof that he's a scammer, well there it is. I tried to help and he stuck it up my ass royally.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:03:19 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:26:14 AM by suchmoon

cyberpinoy is on a trust rampage (LOL he put 35 BTC risked for Gleb):

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:37:39 PM

cyberpinoy is on a trust rampage (LOL he put 35 BTC risked for Gleb):

TALK 'BOUT BREAKIN' RULES...

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hello there.

I like what I am seeing, and I have decided to give your service a try Smiley

I processed your deposit earlier, Welcome to StakeMiners.com . If you have any questions you can ask me directly or any of of our executive members of the BOI. we are here to help you thru your investment process.

Greetings! Feel free to ask anyone of the members of the BOI (like me!!) as Cyberpinoy has said Smiley

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1111

what makes me mad is not tha accusations, its that they can not prove them, they made an accusation that StakeMiners was a scam, but provided no proof it is, they then moved on to me personally, and he brought it to this forum not me, Suchmoon bounced between both forums posting links back and forth between the two, but in all the stuff, they have never proven I have ever stolen from anyone, scammed anyone or broken prom,ises or made a business agreement and did not do my part. And both of them REFUSE to come out and say NO in all our research there have not been claims that you have scammed anyone, there have not been claims by anyone you have stolen anything from them, in the businesses we researched of yours no we have no valid proof you did not hold your end of a business deal up or broken any promises you made.

Quite the contrary there are people who have said I in fact do keep my promises, that I do what i say i will do, and defend the hard work i am willing to do for people involved in business with me.

And as you can see I did not post these things early, I let them both ramble on, I allowed them to make a mockery of my bad experiences, and treat me like some piece of trash, and then just 5 minutes of searching them both I find out not one of them But both of thiem have direct accusations of stealing form people.

How can you honestly feel anything you say is trustworthy and not hidden behind some agenda when you try calling a scam on someone and you have been directly involved in some unethical situation in your past.

The irony of the situation is what bothers me.

HAHAHA

This terms-of-use agreement (hereinafter the “Terms of Use”) is an agreement between you (hereinafter the “User”) and Stakeminers.com and applies to your use of the services provided by Stakeminers.com (hereinafter “Stakeminers.com”).

HAHAHA

"Hola, Leroy Fodor? You got some 'splainin' to do! Did you or did you not break your own StakeMiiners' ToS agreements when you paid out bitcoins to a 16-year-old Nigel Dollentas? Dollentas. D O L L E N T A S. Mama mia, you want me to spelt Nigel too? Lucy, bring me some coffee, Love. Looks like I'll be dealin' with this retard a spell."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:44:07 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1116

You Didnt read the feedback sent to him, those 2 listings I pulled was feedback written against him, (AND I WAS FAIR, one of the guys wrote multiple listings against him I only quoted one) I did not base this on the feedback he sent to others, he also is accusing someone of running a scam BTC dice game, it goes both ways actually. Besides that he got involved in this attack against me not from his own research, from following someones elses word, one I might add was trolling his own post on 3 different accounts just trying to get the ball rolling so others would join which Suchmoon and Xian01 gladly obliged. Everythign he has used was taken from Brunos gapped research and he admitted that in this thread.

You guys are awful unfair for a group who cries I got scammed, in a sense demanding sympathy of such actions. You ALL lack the empathy of those who have been scammed before, Its not my fault 2 different people accused him of stealing BTC thru a dice game, I had a dice game no one accused me of stealing anyones coins, heck even when we shut the game down I made sure the people who were holding coins there got them returned.

I find it funny in all this crap I have dealt with since march when we launched most of Brunos accusations have been disproved by his own supporting evidence mind you, But y'all skim past that information, he used his own alt accounts to get the thread moving, you skimmed past that to and missed it, But the kicker, the real issue that all of you hammering me in this thread both avoid and refuse to accept, is Bruno has dug in my life clear back to the late 1990s, thats a lot of years folks, and uncovered not 1 single instance where I have scammed anyone, stolen from them, bribed them, swindled them, he cant even get proof to show where I have broken the smallest of a promise I made. Yea yea to you guys this means nothing, and I could accept that if we were talking about 2 years of backtracking or maybe even 5 years of backtracking, But almost 17 years backtracking and not one single instance, thats a different story.

YOu know I could understand If I was a bad person, but neither Bruno nor Suchmoon ever even tried to get to know the real me, In fact both have overwhelmingly avoided such a situation. They dont want to meet me, the one actually sitting behind the computer, they just feed off stuff floating around the internet, they dont want the truth, they want an argument, attention anything so they can hammer you and hammer you.

If you guys here do not like me I completely understand, but not giving credit where it is due, pushing situations raised by a known scammer, not admitting things that can change the course of your own arguments, yes that alone is scandalous in its finest definition.

Thank you, Leroy Fodor. This is excellent fodder for at least another twenty posts I could pen. You're the bestest!
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:53:50 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1117

I think we can now take it as a given that he has next to no experience in forex or trading, that he has the emotional stability of an angry three year old and that anyone who hands over money to him is taking a huge risk.

Thanks, @BoB.

Full Disclosure: This is one of Bruno's alts posting ONLY to bump this thread because it doesn't seem to get any traction when ONLY the scammy thievin' Bruno Kucinskas posts under Gleb Gabow.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
JohnFitzpatrick

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:00:21 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1120

Jesus Christ, this thread needs to be changed to a 'Circle Jerk' thread.

With the moneys I saved by Leroy Fodor not selling me StakeMiners, I'm now able to purchase Vermont AND New Hampshire. That way with my now then combined force of two computers countries, I'll be able to annex Maine without a fight.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/08/28/psu-foundation-leader-resigns-wake-dubious-100m-pledge/71310294/

I knew that bitch was bad news. Just for that, I'm scaling back my endowment promises to PSU. At least my $50B Bitcoin project in New Mexico is still a go.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:13:38 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1120

Jesus Christ, this thread needs to be changed to a 'Circle Jerk' thread.

With the moneys I saved by Leroy Fodor not selling me StakeMiners, I'm now able to purchase Vermont AND New Hampshire. That way with my now then combined force of two computers countries, I'll be able to annex Maine without a fight.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/08/28/psu-foundation-leader-resigns-wake-dubious-100m-pledge/71310294/

I knew that bitch was bad news. Just for that, I'm scaling back my endowment promises to PSU. At least my $50B Bitcoin project in New Mexico is still a go.

So, because of the actions of a serial liar, John Fitzpatrick, PSU's Francoise Aylmer was forced to resign due to his lies, including what he's promising in the cryptocurrency space. But, Leroy Fodor honestly believes that NONE of his lies over the past decades should come into play as he tries to advance his obvious StakeMiners' Ponzi to his fellow retards.

I guess it's a badge of honor there in the Philippines to have your children sent to foster homes while the parents are severing time in some country's Hilton. Sadly, rumor has it that some dude may or may not be in discussion with the proper authorities in which such an event may come to fruition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: