Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:19:05 AM

"Insistently trolling nonsense, makes and backs up accusations with no real proof of a scam, Seems to just want to hear himself talk and be part of some kind of group even if its a negative group. His actions are slanderous, trolling account as well as heavily manipulated trust."

Haha. This negative trust that Leroy left me is hysterical, and detached from reality.

First off, I never slandered you - It's libel when it's in written form. Get your accusations right. Kindly cite examples where I have libeled you; what false statements have I published about you ?

Second, like I said before, my trust has not been manipulated as you so ignorantly imply. It's been built up by doing business with people on these forums over the years. I am sorry you cannot get this through your dense skull and refuse to believe the truth of it.

Third, I have never accused you of running a scam. Quite the contrary, I've made postings where I admit that, fundamentally, a concept like StakeMiners doesn't sound like a bad idea in theory.

Fourth, don't take your lovers spat with Bruno out on me. Obviously, we are not the same person (or do you still doubt even that verifiable fact ?!) I don't agree with his methods, but when you get to be his age, who the hell am I to tell him to calm down or what to do ? He's a big boy.

Now, with all that out of the way, why are you still eluding questions as to why you have chosen to embellish your credentials with cryptocurrencies, and lying about your involvement with Bitcoin prior to 2014 ?

Thank you for the negative trust. Considering it has come from such a mentally deficient and unbalanced individual such as yourself, I consider it a badge of honor.

psy gave me a badge once: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48022.msg573821#msg573821

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48022.msg572056#msg572056

+1.

We're getting an office space ASAP. The Wyoming incorporation service was mainly for tax reasons and to get the site off the ground. I apologize if you got the wrong idea because of it. We're working to provide as trustworthy and secure of a service as possible.

Edit: The phone number is up on the main page. We changed it so international callers could reach us as well.

Liar. CHECK.
Scammer. CHECK.
Bruno fucked with him. CHECK.
Jay Shore is no longer part of this community. CHECK.

I say Leroy Fodor best get right with God, any God, if he plans on hangin' 'round these parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KuCPJTJnRg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:34:14 AM

Haha goodness, this is still going on?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:36:29 PM

Was it that jonald_fyookball who gave you red trust that threatened you?

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

"How much longer, Mr. Garrison, before Leroy Fodor's retard fanBOI boys get here?"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:04:43 PM

StakeMiners' Mission: To inspire our retard investors to acheive thier goals.

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

4.3. The User represents and warrants that the digital currencies deposited to buy the stking contracts are actual digital currencies corresponding to actual assets in its coin wallet and coming from legal sources.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:58:46 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12300792#msg12300792

And I didnt really need to disprove much, he did that on his own when he posted testimonials of a business I owned where i was entrusted with Millions of dollars in assets and where those clients dealt with me face to face, not just thru a website.

Translated: Contrived testimonials proves that I and my retard wife, Katrina, cleaned the toilets of clients who owned million-dollar homes under the watchful eye of thier security cameras while giving me, Leroy Fodor, a redneck serial liar, an opportunity to prove myself, ONCE AGAIN, that I maybe trusted.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:14:13 PM

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

No it was bruno himself who tried to extort me, right in that thread he did it publicly, which is why I am just letting Bruno ramble on and why he got all the negative feedback from me. I have had others tell me of Bruno's antics and how he makes a living on here. they told me its not the first time he has extorted someone. That fyookball dude just runs around and gives people negative trust for no reason I think. Or maybe Bruno asked him to do it, who knows, but you can tell from all his trust he has handed out, he runs around the forum , usually does not have any trade or affiliation with the victims he places trust on and just gives out red trust like candy.

The thread is 40 pages long, anything and everything I have disproved has long been buried in trolled posts by Bruno, thats how bruno works, you disprove him he just buries it with 20 to 30 posts of his own.

You notice he avoids questions like in your research of Leroy back to 1990 in all the businesses you have talked about here, did you ever see where he stole from anyone, how about where he lied to his investors, or did not hold up his end of a promise or business deal he made. he wont answer those because the answer is NO, he cant find it and wont find it because it never has happened.

And I didnt really need to disprove much, he did that on his own when he posted testimonials of a business I owned where i was entrusted with Millions of dollars in assets and where those clients dealt with me face to face, not just thru a website.

I am not worried about his thread, the red trust dealt to me, nor the favoritism shown to him by the MODS here. I am certainly not paying him to stop being an unethical unprofessional person. He is such a swindler he even told me to steal the funds from the StakeMiners investors to pay him.

Bruno just does not like me, not sure why, he just doesnt, his only wish is that i leave crypto even if that means a great project like StakeMiners goes with me, so what does that really say about Bruno and his friends. They dont care about potential investors, they dont care about good services in crypto, they just want to be the bosses of the place, if he cant be involved and making money at it, then no one can. After looking thru his stuff, he has had so many failed projects because bruno still has the mindset of 2010, I can get in get rich and get out in about a week, well thats not how crypto works anymore, he missed his train,
and now he doesnt want to see anyone else progress without having to work their butt off to get there via the next scammer to visit these parts to show ALL other scammers how a redneck serial liar, me, Leroy Fodor, can accomplish said nefarious task.

Yessiree!, that's how I operate, you post honest replies to ALL the concerns I've had then I buried said replies so that nobody can find them. I'm a fuckin' genius! Hell, I'm almost as smart as you, Leroy Fodor, a person possessing a business degree from Ohio University who deleted over three dozen posts from this very thread offered up as proof to my concerns, whereupon I revived every single one of them so to advance your truisms.

The following are all the posts that Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread:

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

Finally the proof you desire

HAHAHA Thank you

Ok what is the number on the stakeminers website??

Umm HMMM Ok good boy

Now what is the number on the whois registrant

Ummm HMMM good boy

Now

where are those numbers from

HAHAHAHAH

thats right folks the number on stakeminers site is here in the philippines, the number registered to our whois was paid for by my Business partner and is a Vietnam phone number.

Thank you Gleb the wonderful for showing everyone with all your "proof" we are in fact 2 different people.

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]

now your reachihng HAHAHAHA

I work the business, I do the website and other aspects, i control the wallets and the hardware we are using here, he is the financer who pays for the hosting  and webservers, we have more than one project we are involved in, I am the work mule he is the financer. pure and simple, no one wants to talk wiht the financer when they have questions about the business structure, they wont see the walletrs in vietnam now will they, because they are located in the philippines.

Gleb just face it, this time YOU ARE WRONG hahaha maybe all the other times you were right and called a scam, but we are not a scam.

you didnt have to make a mocvkery like this to try and get your answeres, if you would have been nice and just asked in 1 post are wolvman and you the same person I would have explained in a nicer tone

No wolvman is my vietnam business partner, he is in charge of the finances, I host the computers and do all the work involved in running the site here in the philippines.

its funny we went out of our way to combat against the problems people fgace with these cloud mining businesses, and you have taken that hard work we used allow people to have a secure investment for once and you have attempted to turn that around on us.

your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

what hole asshole you have already been proven wrong what more do you want, HAHA you said we were the same person I proved you wrong now you keep going on digging in our personal lives,

YES we are real people

YES we work very hard

YES we have more then one venture we are trying to do

Yes we care about our investors

YES we have been scammed before, (the paypal associated with paying for all this was just hacked 2 days ago)

YES YES YES,

But what we are not is scammers, what we do not offer is empty promises, what you are doing is ruining a great chance for people to make a lot of money, you didnt go to the site, you didnt read it you didnt look at the structure of the business we spent months building, you didnt ask anything that directly involves the business, people wanted a site with no WHOIS protection we gave it, you wanted addresses and phone numbers we gave it,  what have you done with that, DO YOU SEE ASSFUCKER why no one wants to do it.

You plaster their personal info all over here, showing our personal problems we have fought and struggled thru and you were never ever going to ever invest with us, you were not a potential customer, You sir are a troll, a lonely man who desires attention at the expense of others, you make false assumptions and when those were negated you kept pushing and pushing trying your best to get a laugh at ones expense by slandering them.

You have no idea what I have done to put this project together. have you been sitting here next to me during all these endless nights of hard work, NO YOU WERENT. You wouldnt even give me the decency of a skype call to resolve this, you just wanted the attention, a chance to make yourself look good, WELL GUESS WHAT, you were wrong about us.

You have no clue the endless hours I spent reading forums, watching cloud businesses fuck my friends every day, looking for the perfect combination to put this business together to find not 1 way but multiple ways I could benefit users investment, finding multiple ways they can invest and promote our site and make a lot of money doing it. I tested wallet after wallet combining coins splitting blocks testing every avenue there is in the POS world to find the absolute best coins to benefit my investors the most.

So personally for an asshole like you who never had 1 intention of ever investing with us, You can take your opinion and shove it right up your ass, cause you know what? Your opinion will NOT put money in my investors wallets, Your opinion will NOT gain them 1 fraction of a percent of income. YOUR OPINION of us and our hard work, wont benefit them one bit.

March 14, 2015, 10:36:07 PM
You were wrong I proved it

still waiting on the apology Smiley

EDIT:

Let me add Gleb You are not helping anyone, you are not saving them, what you are doing is not protecting them at all.

Coinsminers scammed 4000BTC out of its victims,
PB mining another 3500BTC scammed,
hashprofit 1200BTC scammed,

the list goes on.

and dont get me started on the paycoin incident

I used to be just like you (except I did my research before I spouted my lips) I tried to call them out, I tried to protect people, but I watched as these businesses STILL raked in thousands of BTC from unsuspecting people.

So maybe if you feel this urge to protect people, do like I did, sit down create something that does not exist in this industry, a multi-coin public staking pool does not exist, no one has tried it. after you have an idea in mind put it together get it financed, and you do the work. stop blabbering on one single forum. Attack these companies thru competitiveness like I decided. I dont want people to lose money, I dont want these scam companies to rake in thousands of BTC for they plop out. I want to meet them face to face on the battlefield of competition and put them to rest because no one else will invest with them, i want to see them disappear as quickly as trhey cam about. What you are doing helps very few, competing with the scammers to put them to rest, that sir is an accomplishment worth talking about. That sir will help all the people you "feel" your helping doing what you do.

These scammers give our industry a horrible name and make it almost impossible to have a project like mine that cna work and can be profitable for everyone involved. these scammers ruin good projects and the name of crypto, posting on this little forum does not combat them, they are still raking in thousands of BTC. The only real way to combat these assholes is face to face.

But oh yea trying what I do is a risk it involves a lot of hard work. I am sure you could not match how hard I have worked on this project, you would have given up after the first 12 wallets that were unsuccessful in our trials. Try doing some real work to put these scammers at bay, its easy to sit at your house and drink coffee and spout your lips with little proof of what you say. If your right woo hoo if your wrong you have wasted your time my time and all those reading threads like this time. But what i have put together has many purposes, fiurst and most important it was created to give people something secure they can invest in. A real project that can really give them substancial income on thier investment, one that has the potential to increase its payouts over time instead of decreasing.

Re: Leroy Fodor and his stakeminers.com site.
March 14, 2015, 10:54:30 PM
Quote from: Gleb Gamow on March 14, 2015, 10:49:53 PM

Dude, you're 100% fucked in the head if you honestly think that by me posting can ruin a venerable enterprise that you claim to have. Think about that, dude.

and you still have not apologized for being wrong Smiley

March 14, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
HAHAH wow how deep can you dig brother, I said my family owned them, meaning my wifes father and brother who did not live with us where our businesses and house were burned down.

Keep digging and forgetting to APOLOGIZE CAUSE YOU ARE WRONG ASSFUCK

March 14, 2015, 11:01:02 PM
You Gleb have wasted my time and all the people here. you are not trying to benefit anyone. You just want to feed your fetish. It took you almost an hour to dig something up from 3 years ago. Well done bro you should be proud of yourself.

tell me gleb what would you be doing if our site was whois guarded? if I used a fake alias like scammers do and posted my thread, what fuel would you have to fire your ignorance then sir?

and once again your "HUNCH" is wrong AGAIN
\
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR APOLOGY:)

Gleb will be back in another HOUR as he tries desperately to dig up the fact when i was young and stupid 20 years ago I wrecked a car that did not have insurance on it HAHAHA

Gleb we all make mistakes, just fess up bro you were wrong, admit it and move on brother Smiley

its funny you have not posted the good things and accomplishments in my life yet when will those come in Gleb? like my business I ownmed that had 100% customner satisfaction where people left 250,000 to 500,000 dollar condos in my protection. I had the keys and everything, and never once did I ever lie to my customers or give them a service that was bad. I dont see you mentioning my good point only stupid nonsense huh.

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough now I must get some sleep I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep a night the past few weeks trying to finalize my project for real people actually interested in investing in my business, I should not have wasted any time on your nonsense actually, but your claims needed to be disproved and I did that.

thank you for the fun and bringing out my anger gleb the impossible

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

Wow that ad was before the fire make sure they understand we are talking pesos not dollars there gleb the embellisher. Let me also add all that money we made burned in the fire we had, thank you gleb for bringing those memories back.

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Im 3-0 your 0-3 so far keep it going brother. here let me laugh with you so your not laughing alone HAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

You still have not proven my project is out to scam people looser, there is njo day 2 your barking up the wrong tree Im not here to scam anyone and I have aappeased your illegal defamation, your slander, and your ignorance lojng enough, you have not proven anything so far except I forgot about my tgwitter change I made. And I will not lie I changed it instead of starting annew one so it would increase our SEO rank, there thats the most unethical thing I have done so far, so if I am a scammer cause I wanted to raise my SEO ranking on a page that is brand new SUE ME but crunch.

fuck and I really thought I could get some peaceful sleep today, Its amazing how out of your way you have gone to discredit a person who is not a scammer and how I dont see antying you have done to assist all those people who really have gotten fucked over gleb put those useless skills to work, find the real owners for some of these companies and help people get their fucking bitcfoins back asshole.

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You maintained a Twitter account for six years having 1,677 tweets and totally forgot the name of it? Only recalling it after I've offered up undeniable proof that you lied?

This is now the forth time you've tried to explain away evidence I've used to nail your ass. WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT END?

its also the 4th time I disproved your bullshit gleb get over yourslef the account was not deleted it was changed anmd it wasd changed long before this thread so your claim was DISPROVED

Your claim I am a SCAM...... STILL CANT DO IT CAN YOU GLEB

Gleb you are a useless liar, the thrill is over bro I will not appease you any longer, I have disproven you on 99.9 percent of your accusations, all you are doing now is breaking the law, you have no proof of any kind to back up your claims, At least puppet has a real system(I may not like it but its a real system) Be happy I am not in the states or I would sue you for defamation of character, slander, invasion of privacy and any other law my lawyer can rack up against you.

I will not waste anymore time with you it was fun because I kept feeding you, I hope you had fun digging in my life a person with real problems,

PUPPET this is why no one in crypto has anything available, he is why people whois guard everything, and no addresses or phone numbers, idiots like gleb, he never once proved anything negative about me except I changed my twitter months ago then changed it again last week. I tried to met you fucking standards and look what it got  a days full of crap from a retired Moron who just wants attention and read my life and my business partners life like a soap opera. hes never proven I am a scam or I have done anything illegal or wrong against anyone, but this is what i get fdor abiding by what people wanted, by being opened to who I am and what I am doing.

the twitter account was not deleted and that was your claim gleb, I love your psycho rationalizations, and I changed it to crypto freak and then to stakeminers. Yes it is easy to forget things like that since I was not super avid in logging in the twitter to make posts actualkly its very easy to make a tweet without logging in to your main account, you click the tweet icon and login if your computer is not already cached and logged in and it tweets for you. tweets are miniscule gleb, it does not prove I am a scammer.

hjave fun "jacking off" I am done here. unless you cna provide readers wiht true facts of how I stole from someone, scammed anyone, lied to any person who did business wiht me, your joke and fun is over. and since I know that has never happend. GOOD DAY SIR

Your claim I am a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I have 2 beautiful children who I want to spend my Sunday with, you are not worth 1/100 of a percent what my children are worth to me.

It must be nice to be a retard. They don't have to work as hard to show others how smart they think they are. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:09:16 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 07:47:01 PM by Gleb Gamow

Looks like I'll soon be banned from this forum  Cry Cry Cry: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168431.0

Fuck me! Now I'll never get this user account up to 8888 posts (equating to ~4 more pages on this thread needed to accomplish said feat).  Cry Cry Cry

Leroy Fodor and his StakeMiners Ponzi has more waving red flags than the population of redhead women in Ireland aerating thier bloody tampons on the last day of thier menstrual cycles.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:12:13 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 08:37:04 PM by Xian01

More false-bravado and posturing from Mr. Fodor. Via PM...

Still has not answered the questions about why he lied about his exposure and involvement with Bitcoin prior to 2014.

Still refuses to believe I'm not Bruno Sad

Rather than answer the questions in his own thread, he deletes them like the coward he is.

As stated on the gethashing forums, I am accusing Leroy of using the following logical fallacies throughout his marketing of StakeMiners.

- Argument from Authority
- Dogmatism
- False Dilemma
- Failing Occam's Razor

I will almost bet you will not care like Suchmoon and Bruno, however this is a formal request for you not to post in my threads. so Please Do Not Post in my thread, as per forum rules that of which you get everytime I delete a post I have this right, and if you are this wonderful person you thnk you are, you will abide the rules, if not you will troll on just like Bruno and Suchmoon.

FYI bruno has been disproved so many times in his own thread, some of which he did on his own accord by stupidly posting testimonials of my past businesses.

Thats what happens when people skim the topics or what they consider to be boring walls of texct, its funny you wont read my walls of text but you will read 7 pages of nonsense posted by bruno.

You guys call me the incompetent one tho.

ANd listen man I dont care what you think about me, the absolute bottom line is simple, if you and suchmoon and breuno dont like me, and stakeminers wasnt potentially a good project, then explain to me why all this fuss? if it really was not worth it and I really was this piece of shit you guys make me out to be, If I really was stupid and if really didnt know what i was doing, why is it still here after 6 months? why havent I stolen the funds we have, 100 BTC thats more than enough money in the Philippines bro.

So to be honest when i look at it in those terms, the logic behind the whole situation is simple, StakeMiners does have potential, it is progressing, and I am not living up to one single accusation in his whole thread. the Longer I am here and providing a good service, the more stupid his thread becomes. unfortunately he is not smart enough to realize that. but I am the dumb ass HAHAHA

If you are not Bruno then you really need a new role model, you guys use some of the same rude sayings, thats why I felt your account was just another alt account of his, and can you really blame me man, you use some of the same phrases as him, and he has what 12 or 15 accounts, how can anyone know which accounts are not his, I have watched him talk to himself on more than one occasion with his alt accounts, so how can you blame me. Stop talking like him and you wont have that problem i guess.

I have decided in 2020 to run for president
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:00:15 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 09:15:45 PM by Gleb Gamow

"StakeMiners!
ANd listen man I dont care what you think about me, the absolute bottom line is simple, if you and suchmoon and breuno dont like me, and stakeminers wasnt potentially a good project, then explain to me why all this fuss? if it really was not worth it and I really was this piece of shit you guys make me out to be, If I really was stupid and if really didnt know what i was doing, why is it still here after 6 months? why havent I stolen the funds we have, 100 BTC thats more than enough money in the Philippines bro."

"HA... HA... HA... There... are... 17... grammatical... errors!"

Last week or so, StakeMiners supposedly had ~89 BTC in thier coffer prior to Seven of Hacks withdrawing his ~35 BTC, thus leave ~54 BTC (please check my plural maths), but today Leroy Fodor wants you to believe that he's safeguarding ~100 BTC in some offline cold wallet, of which funds are transferred to a third party were fees are accessed prior to Leroy paying out investors, some underage, thier dividends. If all the above is true, then I want to suck Leroy Fodor's dick so that I could hopefully gain a few brain cells to fill the void in that bump on my neck.

BTW, Leroy, you owes mes moneys for the hour-plus long minutes my phone used up while speaking with a knowledgeable gent in DC, albeit a many of those minutes were due to being on hold till the next available agent was able to take my call. After the pleasantries, then the exchange of info, and, yes, a few laughs on his part, he kindly thanked me for my revelations. Ergo, I suggest you steal that supposed 100 BTC there in the Philippines and go into hiding. Your other course of action is to wear a mask WHEN you fly back here to the states and hope in hell that you're not picked up at the gate. Granted, that'll be better than spending your and Katrina's time in some Filipino Hilton, eh? HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:59:37 PM

Leroy Fodor detailing his wedding night to fellow redneck retards in Carolina, one of which may have introduced him to Bitcoin in 2009 according to Leroy's continuing accounts as to how his first introduction to Bitcoin went down.

I can't wait till Leroy logs back in and reads my thread over in Meta. He's gonna be one happy fuck when he realizes that ridding me is at hand. HAHAHA I've made the process so easy to rid myself from this forum that even a redneck retard Fodor could do it. HAHAHA

Read for yourselves how easy I've made it for Leroy Boy: theymos, please ban my scammy ass (and all my alts) from this forum IF...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:43:46 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 05:15:40 AM by Gleb Gamow

No it was not him, it was another user. I am sure he didnt read all of it. All of the negative trust I have are with people who have never dealt anything with me. No business deal, no transaction nothing. Its just a manipulation of the trust system.

One thing is certainly for sure, StakeMiners is attracting a lot of attention, we must have project with a lot of great potential, or we would not be under such attacks. I am so proud our system is really proving to be so beneficial to investors.

Thanks to my over 800 posts (one for each member of StakeMiners).

You are one delusional fuck if you FUCKIN' HONESTLY believe that you're under attack because of the great Ponzi you're operating. You've 100% forgot that this whole ball wax was started due to uncovering your past lies, of which you lied to covered up them lies, then lied again to cover up the lies you used to cover up the previous lies. In fact, the post I quoted that you just penned is littered with lies.

Speaking of manipulation of the trust system, did you take a close look at my trust thingy and see who and how many negative trusts I've doled out? In case you haven't, the answer is zero, and it WILL always be zero. And you know damn well that I could've easily doled out myriad negs during my time here on this forum which, by the way, is three times longer than you've been aware of Bitcoin. My introduction to Bitcoin was mid-2011, whereas your's was May 26, 2014, last year, in spite of your lies that you traded bitcoins in 2009. Hell, I just about nailed down when you first got involved with Forex practice trading, and it sure the hell wasn't in 2007 like you've lied in declaring such to be the case, then sold your entire portfolio to get into Bitcoin.

I bet it bugs the fuckin' livin' shit out of you every night and day knowin' that I've pegged you like a tee, eh, Leroy?

Dude, StakeMiners' days are numbered. I know it, you know it, fellow bitcoiners know it, and probably most of your retard investors know it, with a many probably tryin' to exit as we speak. That's why you're penning shit like, "I am so proud our system is really proving to be so beneficial to investors." That is just utter BULLSHIT!

Leroy Fodor, you are 100% fucked. You best give it up while the givin' up is good because each passing day you're still in these here parts, I'll be here sticking it up your ass while others reading my posts laugh their asses off at my humor and your fuckin' retardness.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:54:45 AM

https://www.fiverr.com/heronimus/add-anything-to-these-london-bus-billboards?autoplay=true&funnel=e54be91f-1ffe-4350-a9ce-80746d7cadf3

Never, ever go Full FODOR!

I think the above would look so neat on two London buses as billboards on a YouTube video.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:59:12 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 05:49:09 PM by Gleb Gamow

That's the second time I've caught Leroy Fodor conducting "Unknown Action" on this forum. Is he in the process of hacking the place considering that the dude's proved himself to be unstable of late?

Admins, please check the logs to see what this crazy fuck is up to.

The fucker's online but not visiting any threads, but seems to be conducting some nefarious activities because this is the second time I've stumbled upon him doing this. Only the admins (theymos, et al.) can find out for sure what this unstable retard is up to. I've already shown proof (albeit buried due to Leroy Fodor polluting my threads with his truisms) that Leroy has gleaned the profiles of those who've recently gave him negative trust. Is he trying to crack passwords now? He's 100% on record in stating that he possesses such knowledge in that field and WE MUST take him at his word.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:09:35 PM

Leroy Fodor wants you to believe that he's safeguarding ~100 BTC
What is more troubling is his insinuation that 100 BTC is enough for him to live la vida loca in the Philippines... bro.

If I were an "investor", I would be bailing out of his cesspool after reading something asinine like that.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 06:40:09 PM

What is more troubling is his insinuation that 100 BTC is enough for him to live la vida loca in the Philippines... bro.

If I were an "investor", I would be bailing out of his cesspool after reading something asinine like that.

If you were an "investor" you would have passed so many red flags by now that it probably wouldn't matter if the "owner" was comparing customer deposits to his desired lifestyle or smashing faces into desks.

It might be unintentional but it seems to work quite well for false positive management:

http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/167719/WhyFromNigeria.pdf

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:11:32 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 03:22:24 AM by Gleb Gamow

If you were an "investor" you would have passed so many red flags by now that it probably wouldn't matter if the "owner" was comparing customer deposits to his desired lifestyle or smashing faces into desks.

It might be unintentional but it seems to work quite well for false positive management:

http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/167719/WhyFromNigeria.pdf

Far-fetched tales of West African riches
strike most as comical. Our analysis suggests that is an
advantage to the attacker, not a disadvantage. Since
his attack has a low density of victims the Nigerian
scammer has an over-riding need to reduce false positives.
By sending an email that repels all but the most
gullible the scammer gets the most promising marks to
self-select, and tilts the true to false positive ratio in his
favor.

WTF! Are you suggesting that Leroy Fodor DID get a business degree from Ohio University, thus knowledgeable enough on how to fleece retard investors? Is it possible that Leroy stopped in Nigeria to visit such operations first-hand after he fled China at the skin of his teeth on his way back home to the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines with new bitcoin miners in tow?

"Seriously, they're not making fun of me, Retard! Here, I'll prove it with my newfound "Unknown Action" on BitcoinTalk. See! Cupcake. No, not you! Not, "See, Cupcake." Hear the difference?"

Katrina: Mommy, mommy, look! A nice man found my dating site and wrote me a non-grammatically correct reply to my ad: SFFSR (single Filipino female seeking retard) Ideally, seeking a South Carolinian redneck liar possessing a business degree from Ohio University and has a Forex portfolio. Interested in creative story telling, dating and possible marriage in exchange for you to put your pee-pee in my ear, both ears if wes gets married. My mommy owns a piece of property across the street from where we live and my dream is to have a sorry-ass 12' X 12' Sari Sari with a west-slopping hot tin roof complete with solar panels surrounded on three sides by tress built on-site to also serve as a cock fighting venue (HAHAHA I said cock), disco, piggery and an Internet Cafe so that we can play online games together forever between brownouts via a poor Internet service. I am willing to come to "Merica" and be your partner in a toilet bowl cleaning business, complete with website depicting contrived testimonials to later be used as proof for validity when we broaden our horizons. Please provide photo of your scammy ass, hopefully part nude to show off your tattoos. HAHAHA

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

http://o.bebo.com/c/profile/comments?MemberId=725831276

Well my wife finally got her visa prepared and it is on its way back to me. FINALLY. I cant wait for her to come here and see all the wonderful things here in this country for her. I have been planning and preparing for her arrival. I joined a church. so we can have a wedding in a super very nice church. actually its the biggest church where I live.

I want us to be the couple that god intends. to be loyal and trustworthy to each other. to have and to hold, in sickness in health, for better for worse tru thick and thin. I want to be your husband forever.

U r more than a dream come true, you are a blessing from God. You are the light in my eyes, you are my everything. You r my life. I can not wait to come see you in september. U r my true soul mate.

Common Logical Proof God Does not exist.

If God existed, and created this world would there really be crime, would there be disese, would there be theives, liars and killers?

He supposedly created us, if we in fact were created in his own image would not God be a lieing, theiving, greedy, unethical, scamming, murdering, raping person? <notice what Leroy put first on the list, and misspelled, to boot>

Why not we were created in his own image right? are there not liars on earth, are there not murderers, and all the things I mentioned? they were here from the beginning of time too. cain and able HAHAHA.

How do you know the good people are the acception to the situation, how do you know for a fact God is not a liar? a theif? if he was not how did we gain the ability to do these things we were created in his image right?

If God existed why do his followers suffer so much pain while the sinners advance in life from their unethical acts of sin.

God does not exist, if you know anything about religion you would understand this, GOD was not always worshiped thru-out time, before God was ever heard of there were many gods that represented many things, sun gods earth gods star gods moon gods. God was created and God has a brother Allah, The muslim writings are very VERY similar to the christian writings.

As far as the Bible and faith arte concerned please tell me about a possible village of people who never sw a bible never heard of god or jesus. if Jesus is our mediary and the only way to heaven. what happens to this village of people are they condemned to hell because they never even knew God existed?

God is a fabrication of bullshit, churches are one of the most proifitable businesses outside the energy industry. If God existed we would not be having this conversation would we? We would all know he esisted. We dont need faith we need proof, you cant supply hard proof he does not exist PERIOD!!!!

And No I will not go to hell for I have lived my life on hell when i die I will die, I will turn to dust and become part of the evolution cycle. I will not go to heaven I will not go to hell. If there is a hell we are living on it now HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:39:36 AM

Crypto is a wild west world we live in right now, and only the strong will survive.

"Then I said, "One more lie outta your trap, Fodor, and I'm gonna let you have it!" Then he thought I was bluffing and said, "I honestly was the sole survivor at Custer's Last Stand!" Then I belted him a good one square in his lyin' mouth. That's why none of us got blow jobs from him while we were in town."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:53:13 AM

We are setting up the next BOI meeting now, we have a few things on the list to discuss and go over. We will be looking at some new coins who have requested to be added. We make no promises to add or use these coins but we will be addressing them in the next meeting.

A handful of new things will be discussed in the next meeting, and just like before we will post the discussions on the BOI page to keep all the investors aware of the new things to come.

4.1. By creating an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she:
follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services;
has accepted these Terms of Use;
is at least 18 years of age and has the right to accept these Terms of Use and participate in transactions involving cryptocurrencies and commodities.

And, don't forget to mention to StakeMiners' investors about how a file is opened up somewhere in Washington DC outlining a US citizen currently living abroad via a visa who's operating an illegal Ponzi and trading unlicensed securities with an underage boy from Alabama who's administering StakeMiners' Twitter account.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:15:43 PM

Trust means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

That's funny! That quote can be found in JAG: Christian Lessons From My Golden Retriever

Leroy Fodor, in the spirit of full transparency, would you be so kind as to inform your retard investors as to whom the StakeMiners' phantom trustworthy contact personal is that the above [uncredited] quote is credited to?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:28:44 AM

6.3. The trademarks, service marks and logos of Stakeminers.com and others used on the Site (hereinafter the “Trademarks”) are the property of Stakeminers.com and its respective owners.

Leroy Fodor, would you be so kind as to point out ONE instance of the trademark symbol used on StakeMiners so that I can notify some official entity that you're illegally making claims via the use of thier venerable services?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: