Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:36:48 AM

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/page-8#post-3479823

Oh yes sir they make it abundantly clear how they are going to ruin stakeminers, bruno all his other scammish friends they have a nice little clan that takes the time to attack me regularly. I have no idea what I did to those guys honestly except for calling them trolls and proving how bad of people they really are, but they certainly have it out for me. But you know what, we just upgraded our servers, we got everythig moving along, we are in talks with the Philippines DTI and BIR to try and get us in some kind of tax bracket so hopefully soon I can post our business license so they can do all they want but we have things NO OTHER cloud mining service has ever had, Board of Investors, a business license, tax certificate, and real equipment. So just let them be trolls, becasue here soon every time they post something like that up there, Ill just put up the BOI, the they reply Ill put up the tax certificate, then if they are stupid enough to reply again Ill put up the business license, and receipts of the equipment we have just upgraded. so I just let them ramble on, they just want thye attention anyways.

"NO! Please, not the business license! Bees, anything... anything but the business license."

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/page-8#post-3479846

HAHAHA OMG I just realized Lindsey Stirling has a big red warning on their profile TRADE WITH CAUTION, haha I have to ask man why is it so many scammers attack me, are you guys scared, jealous, what is it man, if your so scared and jealous of my business stop scamming people.

So now we have a scammer here passing fud in my thread from a scammer on Bitcoin talk wow no wonder so many people lose their money in crypto, we don't have enough business men like me out there.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:31:15 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12639625#msg12639625

Please take the time to read the latest post about my scammy ass in Leroy Fodor's lock thread about my scammy ass. HAHAHA

I really like the part where Leroy mistakens sarcasm for truism, i.e., that supposed 35 BTC that I was tryin' to extort from his ass. That fucker doesn't have a clue that that was penned because of the now infamous 35 BTC withdraw from StakeMiners that hurt its investards. HAHAHA Just like it try to stick it up my ass with my "at the end of the clause" where Leroy Fodor honestly believed I was referencing the end of that particular day. HAHAHA Another thing, I don't believe that mules are real nor that a lawn can grow twenty feet tall. Yesterday, I saw a shooting star. HAHAHA

See how a scammer operates? Instead of Leroy Fodor addressing all the questions, concerns and accusations by me and myriad others, he opts to try to discredit the lead naysayer, me, Bruno Kucinskas. HAHAHA

I'll say it one more time: Leroy Fodor is one fucked up dude and I honestly believe that his kids are in danger. That fucker is 100% not right in the head. HAHAHA Case in point, the only motherfuckin' reason Leroy Fodor would pen another post about my scammy ass is because he's been reading my posts on this thread, an act that should be an impossibility given that Leroy Fodor, the professed truth-teller, vowed to ignore me and my pennings. HAHAHA No wonder his mother, Helen Fodor, prays for his lyin' piece of shit redneck ass there in Ohio with his father, John. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:31:46 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12639872#msg12639872

We need real rpoof of scams, not just opinion, and this thread proves not only is Bruno a scammer, he is also a liar, and an extortionist, he makes accusations against people just so you will pay him to stop. That has to be the most unethical scam in crypto. He also likes to evade questions, like Bruno why did you steal that mans money, bruno to you have any real proof of your claims, Bruno, why do you need to lie in order to get an edge on your victims. Its sad people have to deal with nonsense like Bruno.

Its funny bruno needed over 1000 posts (95% his own posts) and has tried to discredit me and my projects, I have 1 thread 6 posts that proves without a doubt he is a liar, he lies to get ahead of his competition, he extorts people in order to stop posting nonsense, he is a theif and a real criminal. In his over 1000 posts he has proved nothing to be honest.

Its a fun game, but his buck stops here, because I will not pay him nor steal funds from investors (which he advised) to pay him. how ruthless and desperate does one have to be to do these kinds of actions.

I'll say it ONCE AGAIN! Leroy Fodor is seriously fucked in the head! That cocksucker honestly believes that there's not one shred of evidence depicting him as being dishonest in spite of literally over a hundred documented cases on this thread and over at GH detailing such to be the case.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:39:46 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

[02:08] <y7ufr> Leroy, you sure are one fucked up dude, and I won't stop fuckin' with you till you're gone.
[02:09] <@StakeMiner> I am not going anywhere bruno, you kep going on, and while you do our payouts will keep going up, Our service will copntinue to flourish, and yuour hate will increase by the day.
[02:09] <@StakeMiner> If you want to give yourslef a heartattack over a tiny little investment site like StakeMiners be my guest
[02:10] <@StakeMiner> hes penning a post on Bitcoin talk as we speak Wink
[02:11] <@StakeMiner> I will not see it because he is ignored but hey more power to him
[02:11] <y7ufr> It's not just the site, but you that is the cancer we're tryin' to rid from the cryptocurrency space, hence my earnest efforts. You lied about your cafes, about selling off your Forex account, about solar panels that never existed, etc.
[02:12] <y7ufr> I aint' penning shit! I'm copy and pasting the convo from here. Take a look, asshole.
[02:13] <@StakeMiner> Now let me tell you what he will do before he does it, he is going to go thru here and pick all the places I said you dont have to be in mining to bhe involved, he will blow that text up super big in red or yellow or blue color and say some stupid stuff like "see this F*****G Idiot just proved he was never in bitcoin , he said he wasnt mining , thi
[02:13] <@StakeMiner> s Leroy Fodor is really F*****D in the head"
[02:13] <y7ufr> Ignore me all you want, for next I'm going to dig into all the owners of those coins you stake.
[02:14] <y7ufr> Yep, that's what I'll do. To go along with timelines of your myriad lies.
[02:15] <y7ufr> I'm done here. I can't handle anymore of your craziness. GOODBYE you fuckin' loser.
[02:15] <@StakeMiner> Bruno i would not do that, Firstly they are not heavily involved with us, I can get out of every wallet we have with a huge profit right now so you bwont be hurting StakeMiners one bit we have hundreds of coins to choose from. Secondly those coins have a community behiond them who cares less about you and your nonsense, anmd lastly I know one of th
[02:15] <@StakeMiner> em, you will find nothing on and if you push to far with bhjimj, he has the resources to put your butt in court and lose everything you have over a temper tantrim

To boot, I've been doing such for free for yours and cryptocurrency's benefit. But, I will entertain you paying me to stop posting about your lyin' ass. Let's say 35 BTC? That seems to be the magic number of the day, eh? Just take it out of one your investors' investments since he'll probably be keeping it there for a good long time. Oops, my bad! Looks like you were too late. Dude wanted his moneys back. Me so sad.  Cry Are you sad, Leroy Fodor?  Huh In closing, HAHAHA!

Don't forget to adjust your cold wallets and backups, one of which is ~10 hours away, or don't you adjust that one on a daily basis? I'm willing to bet that that backup ain't worth a fuck.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/994

Yep we can add extortion to list of crimes he has already commited huh, in that thread he tries to extort me for 35BTC to keep him form posting. he started with 10 BTC its now up to 35, then he tells me to steal the funds from my investors to pay him his bribe, that is pure comedy isnt it deen

Leroy Fodor has his StakeMiners' user account set to ignore my posts, thus this thread, nor can I PM him if and when he PMs me requesting that I stop doing what I'm doing so that he can continue doing what he's doing, i.e., operating his no-business-license StakeMiners as a Ponzi.

Leroy Fodor reads this thread and my posts after declaring to me, the cryptocurrency community, his over 800 retard members of StakeMiners, and all other humans on planet Earth that I'm officially on ignore, of which was not the first time he's put me on ignore.

Yes, I did pen that 35 BTC request from Leroy Fodor so that I would quit penning about his lyin' ass.

Everybody in the universe would read my request as nothing but satire alluding to Seven of Hacks pulling his 35 BTC investment from StakeMiners, in which Leroy Fodor has gone on record several times declaring that he'll get over the untimely withdraw, untimely because he didn't have enough time to steal it himself.

In Leroy Fodor's mind, extortion attempts take place in full view of the public and not behind closed doors.

Over at https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/969 cyberdexter requested of Leroy Fodor to address the serious matter which follows:

The most recent two pages on BCtalk are so damn confusing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.6203

@cyberpinoy you really gotta work on your timeline across the interwebs in particular this post (quoting you in May 2014) which pretty much contradicts all your previous statements about your alleged mining farm which apparently burned down.

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining (your burned out shops?). I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8 radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

Leroy Fodor addresses the above head-on.

How?

By penning about something I penned a couple days ago - which has nothing to do with today  Roll Eyes - that's clearly satire, and presenting it as fact to his over 800 retard members of StakeMiners in hopes that any one of them (zero to date) will come out from behind the ass-end of thier short bus to join the currently one-man-boy choir and start a [bowel] movement against my scammy ass.

MY SEO SCAM THREAD EFFORTS WILL DOMINATE LEROY FODOR'S FACE!!!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:57:26 AM

Any person with ONLY two operating brain cells would have no problem in ferreting out at least two dozen lies in the following. HAHAHA

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

in 2012 we had a fire that destroyed everything including the external hard drive that held 15 years of graphic design work, over 4000 dollars of design software used in the graphics work and yes the bitcoin wallet we used that was mined to, also in the fire were the 3 USB sticks that contained the backups of the wallet and information, as well as a lot of cash we were saving for my wifes delivery of the baby. So unfortunately NO i am not able to provide the address for you nor sign a message from it. Its crazy how a fire will do that to things.

The go fund me campaign was started to try and help us get back on our feet, as any normal people with the ability to use would have done. I also came here for help as well, I did not want people to know I was a miner before so a lot of post you will see at that time will make reference to me being new. I did not like how the members of this forum treated people and I thought. since it was a new account and I had never had the need for Bitcoin talk in the past, it may be better if they thought I was new to the scene in general. So yes some places will state i am new to mining I am new to bitcoin and actually no i was not. I was not an expert at neither bitcoin or mining so I didnt see anything wrong with posing as a new user, to get the best information i could.

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Yes we did forex trading and yes I did have an account with over 300 consecutive winning trades of gold and silver with a volume of 1 or more in each trade. For people who don't understand Forex trading that is very very good actually. better than what a country boy would be expected to do on a wallstreet industry.  

After the fire in late 2012 we started another internet cafe , and started back in bitcoin. when getting into this again I saw on this forum where people were saying in order to make now after the big peak had come and gone you will need a massive amount of money to do it. I thought I could prove them wrong. So I made sure to do what I could without using funds from our own pocket to do it. I started with doing faucets every day all day long, I moved onto making referral links , got a free website and got that section going, as I built up I grew I started buying equipment, I started with usb miners, then rock miners, then dragon miners and then Zeus miners. I did go and talk to people about bitcoin to try and introduce them to it and yes it was one tracked and profitable for me, As the whole thing revolved around referral links, I talked to them i introduced them to it and the ones who wished to get started doing what I did naturally were using my referral links for anything they were doing. SO the meetups and small seminars I was doing I did for free because I am still today earning on the ones I got into bitcoin at this time.

As it grew we noticed more people in Davao were getting into Bitcoin than around our town, so we began talking about moving. we put the land up for sale, and made every attempt we could to make the deal for the house look very very nice because in the Philippines negotiating the price on a house means they try and knock 50% off the asking price off.So the nicer it looked and seemed the higher the price can be so when they hit us with a counter that was 50% less than what we were asking we were still making what we wanted from the house. This is a tactic anyone in our shoes would have done.

For a while YES we did have the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines and yes this was told to us by people who were mining and met up with other Filipinos who thought they had the largest one until they saw ours. And right now it is not solar powered we are trying to get solar again so we can mine with our hardware once again, the electricity cost is just to high to mine BTC right now. I do not know if we still would have the largest mining farm in the Philippines now but I do know it would be the largest in Mindanao without a doubt. Most Filipinos trade or run an account on Local Bitcoins to get their profits, some trade and very few actually mine.

We sold the internet cafe and was swindled by our cousin in an investment opportunity that would have been profitable if he would not have just stolen the money and ran off with it. this put us a few steps behind meeting the goals we had planned. Its amazing how you hope you can get something done and how bad people can mess with the goals you want to achieve.

And yes while bitcoins were worth 400 to 600 dollars a coin we did make our ROI in 3 to 4 months on the machines, but if you really think about it we made an ROI form day one since no actual cash was ever used out of our pocket to get our personal bitcoin project going.

Stakeminers was started because we saw so many people getting screwed over with scam sites and run away thieves, so I got with a friend of mine and shared my ideas he asked if he could be part of it and our partnership began, we both then worked on getting everything we needed, we both made agreements with each other as to what our specific duties were in the partnership and both of us hold true to our promises we made that day.

Stakeminers is neither a scam, nor a fast ROI nor a ponzi, its a real long term investment and yes it does have withdraw fees, and those fees diminish over time to be fair to everyone, the fees and the reasons they exist are clearly written in the TOS of the site as well as the receipt you get after you make your deposit. StakeMiners is a long term investment opportunity where as a group we work together for an equal benefit to all of us. We now have a Board Of Investors so now I am not the only person molding the future of StakeMiners. and yes very soon a page will be available where you can see each member of the board what we discuss at the meetings and what decisions are being made. we are very transparent in all we do. if you have any questions regarding StakeMiners please use our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0.

Leroy Fodor, show your motherfuckin' degree from Ohio University and I will lock this thread and never comment about your lyin' piece of shit redneck ass ever again, including talking about your mother, Helen Fodor, prayin' for your useless ass. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:09:01 AM

https://www.ohio.edu/registrar/enrollcert.cfm#degree

Request Degree Verification (student only)

Loan Deferment

Enrollment Verification

Students often need official verification of their enrollment status sent to various agencies and organizations, including:
Insurance companies
Automobile dealers
Prospective employers
Credit card companies
Pension fund companies
U.S. Veterans Affairs (VA)
Financial aid lenders and loan guarantors, via the National Student Clearinghouse
There are three options to obtain proof of your enrollment at Ohio University
Your schedule is available immediately upon registration and can be viewed online at My OHIO Student Center, which may be accessed from My OHIO portal - Academics tab.

An Ohio University, University Registrar signed, enrollment verification letter is available online nearly 24 hours/day, 7 days a week at no additional charge.

If the online system does not meet your need, or if you have additional questions or concerns, contact Registrar Services, first floor lobby, Chubb Hall; 740.593.4324; or email registration@ohio.edu.

The National Student Clearinghouse offers enrollment verification letters online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week for a nominal charge. Visit them here.
If none of the options above meet your needs, or if you have additional questions or concerns, contact Registrar Services, first floor lobby, Chubb Hall; 740.593.4324; 740.593.0216 (fax); or email registration@ohio.edu.

Enrollment Status Guide

Undergraduate Students
12.0 hours or more = Full-Time Enrollment
6.0 – 11.5 hours = Half-Time Enrollment
0.5 – 5.5 hours = Less Than Half-Time Enrollment
Graduate Students
9.0 hours or more = Full-Time Enrollment
5.0 – 8.5 hours = Half-Time Enrollment
0.5 – 4.5 hours = Less Than Half-time Enrollment
Medical Students
9.0 hours or more = Full-Time Enrollment
5.0 – 8.5 hours = Half-Time Enrollment
0.5 – 4.5 hours = Less Than Half-time Enrollment
Degree Verification

There are two options to obtain proof of your degree at Ohio University

Students:

An Ohio University, University Registrar signed, degree verification letter is available online nearly 24 hours/day, 7 days a week. A degree verification letter is available once the degree has been conferred (approximately four weeks after the end of the semester).

If the online system does not meet your need, or if you have additional questions or concerns, contact Registrar Services, first floor lobby, Chubb Hall; 740.593.4324; or email registration@ohio.edu.

Human Resources Departments, Companies, and Others:

Ohio University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic services to the human resources community and others that need verification of Ohio University degrees awarded. To access the electronic services of the National Student Clearinghouse (our degree verification partner) click on the following address 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year: http://www.degreeverify.org. If you need assistance, contact the National Student Clearinghouse directly at 703.742.4200. Customer Service Hours: Mondays through Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., ET.

If neither of the above meet your needs, or if you have additional questions or concerns, contact Registrar Services, first floor lobby, Chubb Hall; 740.593.4324 (phone); 740.593.0216 (fax); or email registration@ohio.edu.

Looks like another phone call is in order, but don't worry, Leroy Fodor, this one that I'll make won't put your ass on some LEO's list in Washington DC. HAHAHA By the way, any idea when you're planning on returning to the States? I'd love to have a party that night while you and your wife are sitting in some cold jail cell, you having your cold balls eyeballed. HAHAHA
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:11:23 AM

Leroy is a delusional ignoramus, and full of hubris.

The fact that he hides behind locked threads, and refuses to engage in discourse or answer difficult pointed questions, makes him quite possibly one of the biggest cowards in crypto right now next to The Garza Brothers.

Anyone that buys Facebook likes is obviously up to no good and engaging in deceptive behavior.

The man is about as fake as they come.

Why people still "invest" with StakeMiners after witnessing the huskypower2015 bullshit will remain a mystery. StakeMiners demonstrates the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute" very well.

It's sad, really.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:16:40 AM

http://signweb.com/forum/seeking-job/looking-employment-myrtle-beach#.VhdahvlViko

Skills

Skill Name   Skill Level   Last Used/Experience
Forklift Operator   Intermediate Currently used / 2 years
Car Audio Installation (Including LED lights)   Expert Currently used / 15 years
Basic Computer Skills Expert Currently used / 19 years
Computer Programming Intermediate Currently used / 11 ears
Digital Printing Expert Currently used / 6 years
Flexi Sign Pro Expert   Currently used / 8 years
Photoshop up to/Including CS3 Intermediate   Currently used / 2 years
Roland Versa Camm Expert Currently used / 4 years
Versa Works Expert 1 year ago / 4 years
Vinyl Fabrication Expert Currently used / 8 years
L-Tec Router   Intermediate   Currently used / 2 years
Sabre 2000 Router   Intermediate   Currently used / 2 years
Management   Expert   Currently used / 6 years

What fuckin' lyin' piece of shit this Leroy Fodor is. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:20:05 AM

Leroy is a delusional ignoramus, and full of hubris.

The fact that he hides behind locked threads, and refuses to engage in discourse or answer difficult pointed questions, makes him quite possibly one of the biggest cowards in crypto right now next to The Garza Brothers.

Anyone that buys Facebook likes is obviously up to no good and engaging in deceptive behavior.

The man is about as fake as they come.

Why people still "invest" with StakeMiners after witnessing the huskypower2015 bullshit will remain a mystery. StakeMiners demonstrates the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute" very well.

It's sad, really.

Please quit commenting in my dedicated thread otherwise I will lock it. HAHAHA (seriously, HAHAHA)  Grin Now, I have to post at least twenty times to bury this post. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:46:20 AM

I dedicated this now 52-page thread to Leroy "Honestly" Fodor because it's quite obvious to everybody but himself that he's not playin' with a full deck, hence the compensation. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:15:16 PM

You are supposed to be proving my new service is a scam, who cares when I started in bitcoin, who cares when I started mining, at the end of the day what people want to know is If I give my investment to Leroy is he going to steal it, and thru your own evidence (much like all the other things I disproved) You have shown everyone that NO Leroy Fodor will NOT steal your money, he does what he says he will do, and those testimonials up there proves that when doing business with me, the people I do business for ALWAYS come first.

[02:08] <y7ufr> Leroy, you sure are one fucked up dude, and I won't stop fuckin' with you till you're gone.
[02:09] <@StakeMiner> I am not going anywhere bruno, you kep going on, and while you do our payouts will keep going up, Our service will copntinue to flourish, and yuour hate will increase by the day.
[02:09] <@StakeMiner> If you want to give yourslef a heartattack over a tiny little investment site like StakeMiners be my guest
[02:10] <@StakeMiner> hes penning a post on Bitcoin talk as we speak Wink
[02:11] <@StakeMiner> I will not see it because he is ignored but hey more power to him

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12643547#msg12643547

Unlock your thread on my scammy ass you motherfuckin' piece of shit lyin' redneck Leroy Fodor!
OUCH Bruno such language. There is no need to unlock it Bruno, everything in this thread is completely undeniable. This thread is merely to give REAL proof of crimes, Not just 1000 posts of trolling nonsense.

Leroy Fodor does what he says he will do:  
Leroy Fodor has me on ignore:  
Leroy Fodor reads my posts:  
Leroy Fodor comments on my posts:  
Leroy Fodor does opposite of what he says:  
Leroy Fodor is a serial liar:  
Helen Fodor prays for her son, Leroy Fodor:  
Leroy Fodor will eventually fuck his investards:  
Leroy Fodor IS a cancer to the cryptocurrency community:  

Bruno WILL continue to fuck with Leroy Fodor so to DESTROY StakeMiners.   HAHAHA

"That was one epic thread there in the twenty-first century."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:23:36 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1204525.0

Way to go, Leroy Fodor! Thanks to you opting to sit under coconuts trees forgetting that it's fruit doesn't fall far from its source, today's result of your past retard decisions is that yet another scam thread has been penned depicting you as everything opposite of what you claim to be true. HAHAHA Frankly, I believe God is getting sick and tired of Leroy's mom, Helen Fodor, praying to him on a continuous basis for actions that God has no intentions of honoring. HAHAHA But, FWIW, at least God and Spartacus are at least well entertained. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:32:09 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12639625#msg12639625

And the real truth of the StakeMiners attack, bruno (gleb gamow) just wants a paycheck, How desperate do you have to be to literally extort someone to earn some BTC.

But, I will entertain you paying me to stop posting about your lyin' ass. Let's say 35 BTC?

So you want me to pay you 35 BTC in order to get you to stop, and for those who dont want to believe it, check the date on the extortion post and then check his history of posting in his scam thread, see anything unusually coincidental, like how much more he posts after I refuse to pay him his extortion.

Now, for the REAL TRUTH about that bogus 35 BTC extortion attempt by my scammy ass. HAHAHA

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

You know I am trying my best to provide this community with a good long term investment, if you have not noticed we really are running out of those right now, all these ponzi scam places keep collapsing around us. No one has a good way to earn some Bitcoins.

If you 2 can not grow up and act professional leave me out of your attacks. I do not know what either of you have against me, and to be honest I really do not care, But bruno you certainly push to far, you know I do not gamble my investor funds, and You know I cant disprove that stuff without violating privacy issues on the site, this direct purposeful attack trying to ruin my site theu my own actions such as trying to disprove you by showing the account info related to that withdraw, is far enough guys.

Lets be adults. if you want to help Stakeminers that is great, then help me make it one of the best long term investments I can for people. But wasting needless time on posts that were made in stressful situation and may appear incorrect or contradicting is not helping anyone with thier project.

You know you both want to be these pillars of trust, the scam caller outers in crypto, well guess what i am not scamming people, I am not this horrible person you want to make me out to be, and it is not me hurting the ones invested with us ITS YOU!!!

You want to help people, then stop being unprofessional and help me make sure the people who are invested with me succeed. If not then shut up and move on !!! What you are doing is not helping,You distract me from my work, spending 4 to 5 hours a day disproving your repeated claims does not help StakeMiners succeed. If you dont like me or my project, thats fine you dont have to like it, move on.

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/975

He can't stop himself from being childish, can he?

He also can't resist writing endless walls of text.

Have you created or considered creating a thread yourself, as you did with GAW? Would be funny if it ended up more popular than his own  Smiley

He also wouldn't be able to resist posting...despite not being able to delete your posts  Smiley

Let's do the maths, mmmkay? When I started this scam thread on your, Leroy Fodor, ass, you had at best a half dozen investors. Then, you penned that my thread helps you garner more investors, proof being that StakeMiners' now is over 800 members strong and counting. Your self-moderated thread has ~17,000 views, whereas this scam thread on your lying ass has damn near double that count. Are you 100% positive that you want me to cease speakin' 'bout StakeMiners, for it sure the hell looks to me like I'm helping you garner investors, not hampering your efforts.

To boot, I've been doing such for free for yours and cryptocurrency's benefit. But, I will entertain you paying me to stop posting about your lyin' ass. Let's say 35 BTC? That seems to be the magic number of the day, eh? Just take it out of one your investors' investments since he'll probably be keeping it there for a good long time. Oops, my bad! Looks like you were too late. Dude wanted his moneys back. Me so sad.  Cry Are you sad, Leroy Fodor?  Huh In closing, HAHAHA!

Don't forget to adjust your cold wallets and backups, one of which is ~10 hours away, or don't you adjust that one on a daily basis? I'm willing to bet that that backup ain't worth a fuck.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:52:53 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 01:25:15 AM by Gleb Gamow

Full Disclosure: I reported Leroy Fodor's scam accusation thread on my scammy ass - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0 - to the mods. HAHAHA

Since Leroy Fodor refuses to allow anybody to comment in his scam accusation thread about me, I feel that it should be permanently locked or permanently remained opened, but not ONLY unlocked by Leroy so to comment within ONLY on his whim. Thank you.

Leroy Fodor doesn't have a clue as to how to conduct a proper scam accusation given that I've linked to his thread more times than he has posted in it. HAHAHA Hell, I even had to help the useless piece of shit out, of which Leroy has yet to thank me, by properly penning a scam thread on my scammy ass using his OP - verbatim - as a template for my OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.0 HAHAHA

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor STILL remains steadfast in espousing that he did indeed get started with Bitcoin back in 2011 when ALL evidence by me - AND OTHERS - undeniably point toward Leroy didn't even become aware of Bitcoin till May, 2014. HAHAHA It's no wonder why his mother, Helen Fodor of Ohio, prays for her son because he's a lyin' piece of shit redneck. HAHAHA

Leroy Fodor claimed that his sorry-ass Sari Sari had solar panels on its west-facing hot tin roof surrounded by coconut trees prior to it being burnt to the ground by a jealous fellow cock fighter. HAHAHA If that were the case, then why wasn't the solar panels mentioned in the following, penned by Leroy Fodor depicting all the Sari Sari's attributes just prior to the fire?

http://www.slideshare.net/no2mininginpalawan/open-for-business-in-the-philippines

Leroy Fodor , Owner at K&L Grafix

We have a great opportunity for anyone who wants it fast. We are selling extremely cheap because in 8 months we made enough money that I can get my wife back to america. We have to sell by april that is why this is all so inexpensive. we are selling our whole estate. EVERYTHING. Talk about the Filipino dream, this is it baby and the only one you will find online. Not 1, Not 2 But 3 sources of income with readily potential for 4 or more we just have not expanded it to that yet. Everything is brand new and up to date. There is a grocery store, A disco bar a coconut farm and a house included in this sale, PLUS all of our american household items some of them you will NOT find in the philippines. To be honest these items alone if sold to all these people asking for them could bring you in over 500,000 almost instantly. If you dont want everything you can sell things that you dont want right in the grocery store, when we first decided to go back to the states we put everything up there and WOW things started going really fast. Ok the coconut farm is harvested every 3 months, the grocery store has a sales revenue of 160,000 a month the disco bar does about 10,000 to 12,000 a month, there is a brand new grill for an extra source of income, when we fire that thing up all the people smell the foods cooking and come running. And we are selling our 2008 Kawasaki Motorbike with everything. So for 1 low price you get an existing profitable coconut farm, a grocery store with current and loyal customers, a disco bar with all the laser lights and led lights 2 15 inch and 2 12 inch speakers, the videoke player and all the dvds youll need, there is also a touchscreen laptop bought in the states that has tons of music and music videos on it. Now under the store is a complete 1 bedroom house with kitchen living room and CR. In the house is all brand new wiring, heck the building is brand new completely. Inside the house is also brand new refridge, oven stovetop in 1 with 3 stovetop burners, 2.5 HP aircon installed but not used, microwave, toaster oven, 2 coffee makers, 3 or 4 DVD players, a 70 inch TV yes I said 70 INCH that is damn close to 2 meters of television, there is also a brand new 45 inch flatscreen. I have so many electric and regular tools you could literally start a construction business. over 200,000 pesos worth of just tools. Pots Pans heated mini inside grill from america and there are 3 of them a meat grill, a sandwich grill and a waffle iron grill. All the american equipment is already supported by the electric converter so you never have to worry about blowing things up, Plus there is a digital electric voltmeter in the tools so you can always gauge your electric usage for the american items. The building sits on the lot so that 60 percent of the lot is open for development, and inquiries have been made that people want to rent that space. You are the only disco bar and grocery store in our barangay, the sari sari traffic alone could make you a billionaire. This is a great opportunity for someone and if we dont sell by april we will just keep it all. Talk about lifestyles of the rich and famous this is it bro as good as it can get for poor folks like us. If not for my wifes family stealing from us and scamming us out of 400,000 pesos, we would not be leaving. But I just do not want to be near them, or around them and I want to take my wife back where she is appreciated. We never had anyone steal from us and her until her parents did. That is sad, Lets be happy the Filipino Culture is not based on their actions alone. So there you have it we were gonna make a life here and her family ruined it all so now we can go ahead and let some other lucky couple have the life they always dreamed of. Hope you are interested, If you are not We could set up a commission if you can help us sell it, Like a realtor broker, the more you get for us the more you will make. Good Luck My email is knlgfx@yahoo.com email me with any questions or comments, once we are comfortable with you I can give you our cell numbers.

The fuckin' retard, Leroy Fodor, took the time to mention pots and pans along with the new wiring, but nary a mention of the recently installed state-of-art solar panels which would save the new owners money on their utility bill, aside from having an energy source available since it's a foregone truism that the electric power was intermittent at best.

For those scratching their heads as to how such was possible, especially StakeMiners' investards, THERE WEREN'T ANY SOLAR PANELS ON THE ROOF BECAUSE ... wait for it ... LEROY FODOR LIED ABOUT THE ENTIRE ORDEAL. hahaha

I told Leroy Fodor that if he provided definitive proof that there were indeed solar panels on his sorry-ass Sari Sari, I would lock this thread and leave cryptocurrency forever. Instead, Leroy Fodor opts to pen another post in his scam accusation thread on my scammy ass seen here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

How fucked up does one have to be to not opt to simply provide the proof requested oppose to penning a bullshit post, of which ONLY brought more attention to his scammy ass? HAHAHA I say pretty fucked up in the head. In fact, so fucked up, his children should be in protective custody for their safety. That's not a joke!

To be fair to Leroy Fodor since obviously StakeMiners is slowly but surely runnin' dry, I'll adjust my 35 BTC extortion attempt down to ONLY $1,500, whereupon I'll lock this thread and promise to no longer spread lies about Leroy Fodor or his venerable StakeMiners. Deal, Leroy?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:52:05 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 02:12:29 AM by Gleb Gamow

Leroy Fodor never lies:  
Leroy Fodor has me on ignore:  
Leroy Fodor is unable to see any of my posts because I am on ignore:  
Leroy Fodor has me on ignore because nothing I pen warrants his attention:  
Leroy Fodor would not even consider viewing my posts via bypassing the me being on ignore:  

Conclusion: I'm officially seeing things that aren't there:  

Apologies to the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor. HAHAHA

EDIT: After posting the above, Leroy Fodor decided it was time to log off upon reading this post. HAHAHA

Full Disclosure: If Leroy Fodor isn't 100% fucked in the head yet, I won't stop sticking my dick up his ass till he's 100% fucked in the head. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:12:28 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12647767#msg12647767

Bruno is proving more and more his extortion is real, if you fololow his actions, he was very laid back until the days I refused to pay him his bribe. Once he got his feathers ruffled becasue I would not steal funds from my investors to pay his 35 BTC extrotion attempt his posts of trolling his scam thread almost quadrupled. This is a way he likes to try and forcfe you to pay him. Saying if you dont pay me I will increase my efforts until you pay me.

He claims I have not done a complete correct scam thread lets see now.

Search about the scammer first, use google to search for his/her details, other forum profiles, past scam reports and link to them in your scam report.

Yep this was very easy as a simple google searchy brou8ght up all of the above, when you google me the onbly ones you see are from our extrotionist Author Gleb and his band of friends he garnered along the way.

Always try to provide chat/PM logs as a screenshot if it's possible.

Yes I have done this as well, not screen shots but chat logs complete in here to prove he uses his alt accounts to garner help in his threads, he wants people to assume he does this for humor yet he talks to himself so others will see hey this gleb is not the only person supporting these claims, and look back and see he doesnt really do this until more than one person comment he was the only one making these accusations, then all the sudden his alt accounts join in followed by his friend he actually begged for help.

Make sure to provide as much as info you have, like the payment address, instant messenger ID's, etc.

Yes again complete as I have provided proof other than my own opinion, the proof in this scam thread is mostly information made by the people who were scammed, attacked or fro police reports themselves

Make sure to leave negative feedback on the scammers profile and add your scam report as a reference link.

I was nice to bruno and did not do this for the longest time, but he forced me to have to do this with his repeated slanderous attempts.

Now lets look back at Bruno's scam threads and we will see it is him who cant follow basic forum rules and authentic thread structure.

BRUNO, I am not a fraud and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

I have never scammed anyone and you know it,and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

I do not steal peoples money and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

Your thread has violated not only the laws but the very structure you say i have not followed. You googled me and found not one single act of fraud, nor any history of scamming anyone, Yet you pursued your futile case.

You could not even find one place where I have broken a promise or not held up my end of the deal, and actually found the exact opposite, as repeatedly people have told you that I do what i say i will, I keep my promises yet you continue to pursue.

The real audacity is when you try and make me do unethical things, like break my ties with my Business partner who i have made promises too, and tried to get me to steal funds from my investors and pay you, it really gets under your skin when i refuse and show you how honest and hard working i really am.

This only shows what you would be willing to do when backed in a corner Bruno. You are the true scammer, you would be willing to lie to get out of a situation, ignore people when caught, and steal in order to pay, if of course you could not find some poor soul to again cover your theft as you have done in the past.

I WILL NOT PAY YOU BRUNO get it thru your head.

Leroy Fodor is one delusional fuck! And you can take that to the bank. HAHAHA

Hey, Leroy Fodor, please show me one definitive proof where I've requested money or tried to extort your scammy ass as you've so claimed? Do that, and I'll leave this forum forever. You move, you fuckin' piece of shit, penned from a dude backed up in a corner. HAHAHA
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:19:22 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 06:32:28 AM by Xian01

Leroy's locked thread ripping on you is one of the most cowardly and pathetic things I've ever seen on these forums.

The guy should be ashamed of himself, but, well, he's demonstrated he has no shame, so there goes that notion.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:30:56 AM

Leroy's locked thread ripping on you is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen on these forums.

The guy should be ashamed of himself, but, well, he's demonstrated he has no shame, so there goes that notion.

Instead of addressing a single serious accusation presented by me, you, and several others, Leroy Fodor opts to lump all of us into a single group, giving us all negative trusts, an act that I won't be paying back in kind, then goes into a diatribe as to why this thread penned mostly by me holds no weight because of something I've done in the past. With that logic, that means that Bill Clinton or Bryan Williams wouldn't be able to present one iota of proof proving Leroy Fodor a fuckin' liar like I have because their past actions are a helluva lot worst than mine. HAHAHA

That fucker honestly believes that I'm backed into a corner when the truth of the matter is that I have him backed up in a corner and he's highly pissed because of it. HAHAHA Worst still, there's not a motherfuckin' thing he can do to hurt me nor stop me from doin' what I'm doin'... and having the unique pleasure of making his life a living fuckin' hell. HAHAHA

That's what he gets for not paying my extortion requests (now plural). HAHAHA That, and for making me jealous of his hard work and deleting my posts back in March of this year. HAHAHA And starting his scam thread on my scammy ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0 HAHAHA And having his last post on his StakeMiners Google+ page depicting me as a scammer oppose to using it to further StakeMiners so that his investards could possibly enjoy a betterer ROI. HAHAHA And for having a mother in Ohio, Helen Fodor, pray for her son's redneck lyin' piece of shit scammy ass on a daily basis whereas by mother's dead. HAHAHA And my father's dead, too, whereas Leroy Fodor still has a father, albeit he wishes that son wasn't his son because of his lyin' nature. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:09:50 AM

There's the retard, Leroy Fodor. He's checking to see if anybody posted in his lock thread about my scammy ass. HAHAHA

Seriously, I honestly believe he's just there to correct any grammatical errors made in his former posts. HAHAHA

Or, maybe he's seeing if the post count has reached the post count of this thread. HAHAHA

Or, maybe he's showing his wife, Katrina Fodor, how he finally serve Bruno. HAHAHA

But, sadly, we know what's goin' happen. Leroy's gonna pen another post about my scammy ass oppose to addressing major concerns pertaining to him holding his investards 100+ BTC in his StakeMiners' Ponzi. HAHAHA Once he does, there'll be about another dozen posts indexed on the Internet having the name Leroy Fodor attached. HAHAHA

I bet it irks him to read my HAHAHAs mocking his HAHAHA ass. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:38:29 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 08:13:40 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

Hey, look! There's a dude in the Philippines named Mr. Stake Miners who, like Leroy Fodor, attended Ohio University. HAHAHA This dude even earned the same degree as Leroy "I can't spell" Fodor: Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Business Administration and Management, General, Graduated. HAHAHA

Bruno: Hello, Mrs. Fodor.
Helen: Hello, scammer.
Bruno: Did your son, Leroy Fodor, graduate from Ohio University?
Helen: Can you repeat the question? I just removed the pee-pees from both my ears.
Bruno: Sure, did your son graduate from Ohio University?
Helen: JESUS, JESUS, JESUS!
Bruno: You praying?
Helen: No, cumming. JESUS, JESUS, JESUS! What was the question, you scammer.
Bruno: Click!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_of_Business_Administration

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor's degree in commerce and business administration. In most universities, the degree is conferred after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.

The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. BBA programs expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student's practical, managerial skills communication skills and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Az7FuSYackkJ:www.signweb.com/forum/help-wanted/wrap-this-ink-is-looking-for-the-best-designer-sa+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#.VhjGgPlViko

8/2000 - 6/2003 Ohio University Associate Degree Business Management
St.Clairsville - Ohio - US

MAJOR EDIT: Okay, looks like I've made a grave error, and sincerely hope that Leroy Fodor forgives me. I may even lock this thread, then shoot myself.  Cry It seems that Stake Miners and Leroy Fodor on Linkedin are two different people. One has a B.B.A., whereas Leroy Fodor ONLY has an associate degree. I knew I should've done more research oppose to just goin' on both living in the Philippines and attending the same University during the same exact timeframe. I'm such a retard. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: