Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:17:56 AM

So, Leroy Fodor ONLY came here to put on a Dog and Pony show to delight his StakeMiners' investards, failing to address a single accusation pertaining to his myriad lies that this thread mainly addresses. HAHAHA
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:09:46 AM

The problem is that the dude wanted out ASAP was because he lost all trust in you, AND you were stalling so to amass the funds. How the fuck did you forget about those aspects, Leroy Fodor?

You know that if you have 500,000 coins selling them on the market in a instant sell off, you may get 0.00000125 for the first 100,000 or so but by the time your done it will end up being 0.00000090 or less each for the rest. And shortly after that the price will increase back up to 0.00000125 each? If you can spread that over time you can get between 0.00000125 down to maybe 0.00000115 most.

So what?  You want me to sell our coins at a lower value, then 3 days later get a deposit where I would not be able to buy back the amount of coins we just sold 3 days earlier. This is how the pool was negatively effected, by not working with us allowing us to slowly sell the coins and demanding a payout and force the markets down during the selloff we would end up buying back less coins than we sold which lowers our income and hurts all of us.

Of course we know that. That's why we have been questioning your business model from day 1 and asking you to to use the blockchains the way they were intended to prove that everything is above board. something you have continuously refused to do.

The TOS did not have anything about delaying withdrawals to protect everyone else at the time of the withdrawal, so you should have either taken BTC from your personal account, or done something in the favor of the investor to get him to agree to a delay.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 06:58:11 AM

The problem is that the dude wanted out ASAP was because he lost all trust in you, AND you were stalling so to amass the funds. How the fuck did you forget about those aspects, Leroy Fodor?

You know that if you have 500,000 coins selling them on the market in a instant sell off, you may get 0.00000125 for the first 100,000 or so but by the time your done it will end up being 0.00000090 or less each for the rest. And shortly after that the price will increase back up to 0.00000125 each? If you can spread that over time you can get between 0.00000125 down to maybe 0.00000115 most.

So what?  You want me to sell our coins at a lower value, then 3 days later get a deposit where I would not be able to buy back the amount of coins we just sold 3 days earlier. This is how the pool was negatively effected, by not working with us allowing us to slowly sell the coins and demanding a payout and force the markets down during the selloff we would end up buying back less coins than we sold which lowers our income and hurts all of us.

Of course we know that. That's why we have been questioning your business model from day 1 and asking you to to use the blockchains the way they were intended to prove that everything is above board. something you have continuously refused to do.

The TOS did not have anything about delaying withdrawals to protect everyone else at the time of the withdrawal, so you should have either taken BTC from your personal account, or done something in the favor of the investor to get him to agree to a delay.

In his little universe he did offer a favor -  a "discounted" 5% fee, which actually was the correct fee to begin with. But since the customer wanted his money NOW (nothing wrong with that) cyberpinoy invented a new fee and now is twisting spacetime around him trying to prove he's right.

I was dealing with used car salespeople over the weekend and that was quite literally a breath of fresh air compared to our buddy cyberpinoy here. If cyberpinoy was selling a car it would go like this:

cyberpinoy: I have a 2014 Ford Model T, fully loaded, low miles, one owner old lady, only driven to church on Sundays...
me: Uhm... didn't they stop making Model T like a hundred years ago?
cyberpinoy: I'm disgusted by your lack of research. You know I'm right stop spreading FUD.
me: Can you give me a VIN to check?
cyberpinoy: I can't disclose old lady's private information. She might get hacked. And you already have the VIN.
me: I only have a picture of an old lady. Care to provide the VIN or at least show me the car?
cyberpinoy: You already have all information and I have disproved all your claims. Act like an adult if you want me to sell you the car.
(slams the door and leaves)
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:00:06 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/32

Its no problem I can see the difference between an attack and an honest question or real constructive criticism.

Q: Did you lie about how cheap electricity is there in the Philippines?

Leroy Fodor: Your question is moot because I recognize a brutal smear campaign when I see it. Besides, I've already addressed that non-issue, but it's now buried in here somewhere and I don't have the time to hunt this piece-of-shit thread because I'm too busy fucking with Bruno in my scam thread. HAHAHA

Bitcoin discussion / Mining for dummies
« on: May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM »
cyberpinoy:
https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

Read: Any advice you could give me that might point me the way of success would be, by me, appreciated.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

For a while YES we did have the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines and yes this was told to us by people who were mining and met up with other Filipinos who thought they had the largest one until they saw ours. And right now it is not solar powered we are trying to get solar again so we can mine with our hardware once again, the electricity cost is just to high to mine BTC right now. I do not know if we still would have the largest mining farm in the Philippines now but I do know it would be the largest in Mindanao without a doubt. Most Filipinos trade or run an account on Local Bitcoins to get their profits, some trade and very few actually mine.

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of I Can See the Difference Between an Attack and an Honest Question. Laugh track provided by HAHAHA, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of HeHeHe, Inc. HOHOHO

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/38

See how much pays for electricity according to him: 28 cents/kWh. At this rate I wonder how he made such a profit from mining, to build his largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:27:07 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/32

Its no problem I can see the difference between an attack and an honest question or real constructive criticism.

Q: Did you lie about how cheap electricity is there in the Philippines?

Leroy Fodor: Your question is moot because I recognize a brutal smear campaign when I see it. Besides, I've already addressed that non-issue, but it's now buried in here somewhere and I don't have the time to hunt this piece-of-shit thread because I'm too busy fucking with Bruno in my scam thread. HAHAHA

Bitcoin discussion / Mining for dummies
« on: May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM »
cyberpinoy:
https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

Read: Any advice you could give me that might point me the way of success would be, by me, appreciated.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

For a while YES we did have the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines and yes this was told to us by people who were mining and met up with other Filipinos who thought they had the largest one until they saw ours. And right now it is not solar powered we are trying to get solar again so we can mine with our hardware once again, the electricity cost is just to high to mine BTC right now. I do not know if we still would have the largest mining farm in the Philippines now but I do know it would be the largest in Mindanao without a doubt. Most Filipinos trade or run an account on Local Bitcoins to get their profits, some trade and very few actually mine.

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of I Can See the Difference Between an Attack and an Honest Question. Laugh track provided by HAHAHA, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of HeHeHe, Inc. HOHOHO

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/38

See how much pays for electricity according to him: 28 cents/kWh. At this rate I wonder how he made such a profit from mining, to build his largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines?

Well, according to Leroy Fodor's timeline, them solar panels that melted (his words) during the fire installed on the west-facing hot tin roof surrounded by coconut trees on three sides augmented the intermittent expensive energy source supplied by the Philippines' utility company. The same power that was use to power freezers, refrigerators, fans, disco equipment, lights, household items in the living quarters in the building's basement, etc., including the bitcoin mining farm that also ALL melted (again, his words). Leroy even claimed that the fire was so hot, it also melted the tin roof, whereupon I showed him pics of virtually all the tin panels still being intact, whereupon... crickets.

You see, that's why he has the major red-ass for me. I'm the one that uncovered virtually ALL his bullshit lies because he deleted my posts AND wouldn't pay my extortion requests (plural). HAHAHA When the smoke clears, he'll be returning to the States - ALONE - because Mrs. Fodor WILL be fucking other dudes, and he'll be greeted at the airport by nice men in suits. HAHAHA Bottom line, Leroy Fodor is majorly F.U.C.K.E.D. hahaha HaHaHa HAHAHA

P.S. Thank you Leroy for helping me get my post count at least 1,000 posts higher. HAHAHA That said, go fuck yourself, you lyin' piece of shit lyin' redneck. HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 10:06:18 AM

You are correct, it is my choice to work with the user in order to try and give him the lowest possible penalty, but yet its me who is the bad guy right. God Forbid a crypto-business that actually wants to lower your fees. If you dug deep in the TOS he signed up under it could have easily been a 20% withdraw fee since that was the time of his most recent deposit. And that is EXACTLY how most other crypto related sites would have done it.

The truth is no matter how you look at it, the man chose to have the high fee, he made a profit on his investment in a very short time even with the high fee he chose. I tried to help him and was basically met with a slap in the face.

To Bruno----------

Bruno Good luck to you brother, until next time, keep up your outstanding work, at least when your concentrated on me your not stealing from or scamming other people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:58:14 AM

So when are you moving back here to the USA, Leroy ?
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:07:50 PM

Yes suchmoon you did miss something some of his deposits were under 30 days. Like always your research is very lacking.

Suchmoon can only work with the numbers available so don't tell him his research is lacking facts if you keep failing to provide accurate numbers. You should address the discrepancies raised about SM funds (on hand) and post "proof" of his allegations being allegedly wrong rather than replying with your walls of text in mumble-jumble (as you do).

Your numbers don't add up, simple as that.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:24:08 PM

You are correct, it is my choice to work with the user in order to try and give him the lowest possible penalty, but yet its me who is the bad guy right. God Forbid a crypto-business that actually wants to lower your fees. If you dug deep in the TOS he signed up under it could have easily been a 20% withdraw fee since that was the time of his most recent deposit. And that is EXACTLY how most other crypto related sites would have done it.

There is blockchain evidence of a 5 BTC deposit more than 90 days before the withdrawal. Where does it say that the most recent deposit determines the withdrawal fee for all deposits? Care to provide a specific quote from the TOS that supports your statement?
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:26:50 PM

Care to provide a specific quote from the TOS that supports your statement?

Sure hang on, just need to update the TOS "again" ~Leroy
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:41:27 PM

Or if you eliminate the people manipulating the trust system, then you have the real trust rating

Oh, the flashback of josh zerlan! haha

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:40:51 PM

The truth is no matter how you look at it, the man chose to have the high fee, he made a profit on his investment in a very short time even with the high fee he chose. I tried to help him and was basically met with a slap in the face.

To Bruno----------

Bruno Good luck to you brother, until next time, keep up your outstanding work, at least when your concentrated on me your not stealing from or scamming other people.

You are missing the point.

He wanted to withdraw x btc. You were unable to liquidate your various coins and give him that amount without fucking everyone else over. Even if you aren't a scammer this i not sustainable.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:54:58 PM

Or if you eliminate the people manipulating the trust system, then you have the real trust rating

If I'm not mistaken, I've never referred to Josh Zerlan as a retard, let alone thunk it, but the reference fits perfectly for Mr. Leroy "Honestly" Fodor. HAHAHA If that fuckin' piece of shit had ONLY proof of me getting a traffic ticket - ONCE - he would link to it oppose to addressing a single lie that I've expose on his redneck ass. HAHAHA Ironically, in the OP of Leroy Fodor's scam thread about my scammy ass, he posts my vitals which were first provided on this forum by Josh Zerlan, and links to a scam blog penned by Joshua Zipkin. HAHAHA Needless to say, the next scam fuck that comes along who I'll expose will link to this thread as proof that I pick on people for no reason at all. HAHAHA

Leroy Fodor can continue to play his pussy-ass games, BUT AT THE END OF DAY he's 100% fucked in life. HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA Only a scammy delusional fuck would post that's he well-off and beg for help congruently on forums. I will fuck Leroy Fodor till my dick falls off, then I'll revert to using my fist to pleasure his ass. HAHAHA
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:01:42 PM

It truly is uncanny; the similarities between the two. It's like Leroy studied at the "Joshua Zerlan Institute of Public Relations" or something.

This scene is starting to bore me... Seeing a lot of history repeating itself in the last two years, and many people aren't getting any wiser Sad Same scams being perpetrated in different skins.

Getting time to take my ball and go home pretty soon, and start working on other hobbies. I'm pretty much done with the scene here at Bitcointalk (Looking at you, Theymos and Bitmain), and am going to hodl my hoard for the next 5-10 years and see what happens.

These forums are toxic.

Very sad to see.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:09:53 PM

To Bruno----------

You are missing the point.

He wanted to withdraw x btc. You were unable to liquidate your various coins and give him that amount without fucking everyone else over. Even if you aren't a scammer this i not sustainable.

https://forum.gethashing.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/8788dbc8b682da73e09352e4605e24b523e69505.png

I like the part where Leroy Fodor was protecting the market of some alt due to the massive sell-off of ONLY ~6 BTC worth of coinage. HAHAHA If I recall, Leroy's on record in stating that he does extensive research in each and every altcoin he stakes to make sure that they're viable, etc., but lo and behold if one alt that's heavily invested by StakeMiners a large withdraw - large as in a half dozen bitcoins - were requested, the altcoin would take a nosedive. HAHAHA Luckily, Leroy Fodor is there to hold the ecosystem together, along with giving the person the best option - PLEASE WAIT - so to benefit most for his withdraw request. HAHAHA I say that the dude did exactly what's best for the wallet in his back pocket, and that was to exit StakeMiners while the getting-out was still good. HAHAHA It's that action that Leroy Fodor is highly pissed about, for it fucks up his scheme. Don't worry, Leroy, more are exiting as we speak. HAHAHA
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:34:55 PM

To Bruno----------

I thought you just said 50 million times above that not even you were above the TOS. Yet now you said you took it upon yourself to go outside of the TOS. It really is when things are convenient for you?

You remind me of the little loser kid that makes up his own friends (investors). I'm gonna start calling you Leroy Garza cause you sure as shit act exactly like that scamming piece of shit.

Bruno: Leroys wife is fucking Garza, ain't she? I knew it!

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:21:51 PM

To Bruno----------

I thought you just said 50 million times above that not even you were above the TOS. Yet now you said you took it upon yourself to go outside of the TOS. It really is when things are convenient for you?

You remind me of the little loser kid that makes up his own friends (investors). I'm gonna start calling you Leroy Garza cause you sure as shit act exactly like that scamming piece of shit.

Honestly, I haven't a clue as to who or how many dudes she' s a fuckin', but she has to be a retard to have stayed with the lyin' piece of shit redneck mail-ordered husband Leroy Fodor for so many years. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:23:31 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 11:34:29 PM by Gleb Gamow

To Bruno----------

Honestly, I haven't a clue as to who or how many dudes she' s a fuckin', but she has to be a retard to have stayed with the lyin' piece of shit redneck mail-ordered husband Leroy Fodor for so many years. HAHAHA Leroy most likely fed her a ton of bullshit during their initial convos, only to come to "Merica" and live with his sorry ass in a cock-raoch populated apartment. HAHAHA Then, and this is so fuckin' funny, he cons her to go into business with him cleaning rich redneck's toilets by having her name represented first on the shingle. HAHAHA Then, he made up testimonies on this website to show mainly Katrina that their customers are so pleased with their business. HAHAHA I bet them clients didn't even notice toilet paper and bug spray missing after Leroy and Katrina shined up their toilets. HAHAHA Just like StakeMiners, the business mentioned wasn't even registered as a business, but Leroy Fodor will have you believe that he sold it and that it's still viable today. HAHAHA I'm pretty sure institutions ingrain the ethics aspect into students regardless with business degree tier they're pursuing. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:39:48 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 06:54:47 AM by Gleb Gamow

Finally, an honest update by(?) StakeMiners on thier now new OFFICIAL thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175352.msg12662869#msg12662869 HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:29:53 AM

Leroy Fodor is one manipulating piece of shit! He claims to be adhering to StakeMiners' ToS so not having to pay out a full withdraw request, but closed his eyes to the same ToS depicting nobody under the age of 18 can participate with StakeMiners, yet one of his key BOI Trustees who's an investor just turned 16 years old when he entered into the scheme. Ergo, Leroy Fodor is not to be trusted, and most all those invested in him now WILL end up losing thier moneys. HAHAHA Get out while the getting-out is good. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: