Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 01:42:16 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 01:59:54 AM by cyberpinoy

Wow you are amazing bruno, I am the scammer HAHA

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092791.0

BurtW still does have control of it and he would be paid off first via escrow, whereupon I would get the balance. You could even use BurtW as escrow, whereupon he would pay me off.

Another option to strongly consider would be using jbreher for escrow whereupon he would/may hand-deliver cash (or BTC) to BurtW to assure no LEOs decide to become middlemen.

I would advise strongly considering buying an account associated with scams, racism and theft, whereupon the OP has never paid the debt that kept him out of jail!!!

So let me get this correct, You stole a mans money and an insurance claim back in June of 2014 and over  a year later have still not paid the debt.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

NOW YOUR TRYING TO SELL THAT ACCOUNT (WHICH YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT CONTROL AT THE MOMENT) TO GARNER THE FUNDS TO PAY THE DEBT THAT KEPT YOU OUT OF JAIL ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24792

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

EDIT: Price reduced to $1,800, down from $2,500.

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

Then you had a man pay your debt for you where upon you used the very account you scammed the other person out of his money for collateral.

And now years later you have yet to pay the man back.

WOW Bruno you are a tool, and your balls are the size of an elephants!!

Maybe spend less time on the computer unwarrantly attacking good people and figure out how to pay your own debts man.

If I were Burt and watched you on this forum spending 24 hours a day researching me, my life and my business, instead of researching ways to pay me what you owe me, I would be very angry.

You are amazingly scandelous Bruno. Breaking laws cause yo cant be sued cause you have nothing to sue for, heck you cant even pay a man what you owe him for keeping your butt out of jail. You are the true scammer of bitcoin  talk, theft, extortion, scams, lying to get ahead, and you wonder why no one will go for any of your projects!!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:50:09 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

Obviously, Leroy Fodor is a cancer to the cryptocurrency community, and ALL those who remain attached to him are retards just like his wife for sticking with his ass after all them years seeing him lie his motherfuckin' ass off every time he opens his mouth or logs onto the Internet.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:51:17 AM

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 01:56:00 AM

BURY IT BRUNO BURY IT

THE TRUTH OF WHO GLEB GAMOW REALLY IS NOW REVEALED!!!

BurtW still does have control of it and he would be paid off first via escrow, whereupon I would get the balance. You could even use BurtW as escrow, whereupon he would pay me off.

Another option to strongly consider would be using jbreher for escrow whereupon he would/may hand-deliver cash (or BTC) to BurtW to assure no LEOs decide to become middlemen.

I would advise strongly considering buying an account associated with scams, racism and theft, whereupon the OP has never paid the debt that kept him out of jail!!!

So let me get this correct, You stole a mans money and an insurance claim back in June of 2014 and over  a year later have still not paid the debt.

NOW YOUR TRYING TO SELL THAT ACCOUNT (WHICH YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT CONTROL AT THE MOMENT) TO GARNER THE FUNDS TO PAY THE DEBT THAT KEPT YOU OUT OF JAIL ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

Then you had a man pay your debt for you where upon you used the very account you scammed the other person out of his money for collateral.

Maybe spend less time on the computer unwarrantly attacking good people and figure out how to pay your own debts man.

If I were Burt and watched you on this forum spending 24 hours a day researching me, my life and my business, instead of researching ways to pay me what you owe me, I would be very angry.

You are amazingly scandelous Bruno. Breaking laws cause yo cant be sued cause you have nothing to sue for, heck you cant even pay a man what you owe him for keeping your butt out of jail. You are the true scammer of bitcoin  talk, theft, extortion, scams, lying to get ahead, and you wonder why no one will go for any of your projects!!

YOU ARE THE TRUE SCAMMER HAVE NOT EVEN PAID YOUR DEBT IN OVER A YEAR NOW I SEE WHY YOU ARE EXTORTING ME FOR FUNDS AND WHY YOUR EFFORTS DRASTICALLY INCREASED TO GET THAT BRIBE HAHAHAHA

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:03:02 AM

Not sure if we should be happy that you're admitting it?

In any case, your time might be better spent posting those wallet screenshots or otherwise serving your customers than digging "dirt" up on Bruno, which doesn't really need much digging.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:06:41 AM

Its is so amazing how many people are so under-educated on how investments work. Bitcoins are no longer in their infancy its the idiots using bitcoins that are the infants. Sorry to be so blunt. but as I have watched and searched its amazing how many people see one thing TRADABLE CASH VALUE, but in their blindness they do not see how many other ways they can turn Bitcoin into cash without selling them off to an exchange.

Most people have probably already invested over 50% of their wealth into Bitcoin (serious Bitcoiners)

My point exactly.

Lets take an average number here 50% of their wealth on a 5 year average persons net means roughly $250,000 dollars (serious Bitcoin Investors) if they bought in even at 100 dollars a coin that is still 2500 coins. I can turn that 2500 Bitcoins into over 5000 Bitcoins in a month. So you serious bitcoiners ask yourself can you do that, is sitting there watching the price of bitcoins go up and down getting you the return you desired? I have been in this industry less than a year, I have a 3 month ROI on the machines I buy (most everyone else has a 6 month to 8 month ROI) I came from Forex trading and building and selling businesses to this. And like I said it is truely sad to see how many (serious bitcoiners) can not see past their hand in front of their face. I am sorry to be so blunt but truth is truth my friends. I have this horrible image that most of the serious bitcoiners got in while the getting was good and now it seems they are just sitting on these coins, sitting watching and waiting like some wallstreet brat who thinks if he buys a stock and allows the company to do all the work he will get rich in the end. This is not the stock market, if we as investors dont do what needs to be done, and we all sit on our wallets and watch the price, we will never make the returns we want. Im just saying if we dont do it, the developers sure are not. It seems their one track minds are concentrated on people and companies using the coins, which at this point is not helping bitcoins value only its awareness. what I see in this industry is a whole lot of sitting around watching and waiting, no one actually (serious) about anything.

FYI the basic trick in trading is to buy low and sell high, not buy high and hope to sell higher HAHAHA.

http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:07:11 AM

In any case, your time might be better spent posting those wallet screenshots or otherwise serving your customers than digging "dirt" up on Bruno, which doesn't really need much digging.

And the dogecoin savior comes in to save the day HAHAHAHA you guys crack me up.

BURY IT BRUNO BURY IT

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

YOU ARE THE TRUE SCAMMER HAVE NOT EVEN PAID YOUR DEBT IN OVER A YEAR NOW I SEE WHY YOU ARE EXTORTING ME FOR FUNDS AND WHY YOUR EFFORTS DRASTICALLY INCREASED TO GET THAT BRIBE HAHAHAHA

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:08:01 AM

time to fire up xian01 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BURY IT BRUNO BURY IT

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:09:08 AM

Leroy Fodor's such a fuckin' retard. He honestly believes that him posting about my wrongs is goin' make me look bad and him good, where all it does is bring more attention to his scammy ass. I think my post about that 0.69 BTC hit home, and it's that post he wants buried. HAHAHA

Looks like yet another scam thread is in order for the venerable Leroy Fodor, given that my last two notices to the mods decreased my accuracy rate. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:14:24 AM

Leroy Fodor is a fuckin' retard: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1209617.0 HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:16:25 AM

Bruno you are a complete idiot, 90% of this thread is a complete fabrication by a true scam artist and extortionist, YOU BRUNO, and you know it.

Stakeminers has overhead costs moron, electricity, internet, rent and anyone reading this who understands business knows that. I know you dont understand how to run a business and that is fine!

Anyone executively involved with StakeMiners knows we use the StakeMiners account to process those overhead costs, I used my wallet as I also had other funds in there I needed to get out. Take you research and stick it where the sun dont shyine4 becasue thats exactly what it is CRAP!

BURY IT BRUNO BURY IT

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:19:15 AM

Bruno you are a complete idiot, 90% of this thread is a complete fabrication by a true scam artist and extortionist, YOU BRUNO, and you know it.

Stakeminers has overhead costs moron, electricity, internet, rent and anyone reading this who understands business knows that. I know you dont understand how to run a business and that is fine!

Anyone executively involved with StakeMiners knows we use the StakeMiners account to process those overhead costs, I used my wallet as I also had other funds in there I needed to get out. Take you research and stick it where the sun dont shyine4 becasue thats exactly what it is CRAP!

Give me a sec while I go and dig up YOUR WORDS depicting that NONE of StakeMiners' investor moneys will be used for expenses that you just outlined because you have ALL that covered with your own money. HAHAHA

I concede that 90% of this thread is COMPLETE FABRICATION because it's mainly your - Leroy Fodor - words used for FODDER of this thread. HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAH
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:24:03 AM

Uhm... who's the "dogecoin savior"?

Anyway, screenshots, addresses, something to prove your assets - are you going to provide those by the 19th? 'Cause if you're not then you won't have a reason to whine that my math is inaccurate.

And speaking of your "expenses" - how's that advertising going? Got any exciting links to share where your ads are displayed?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:31:01 AM

Take a second and re-read what was written Bruno

Anyone executively involved with StakeMiners knows we use the StakeMiners account[/size] to process those overhead costs, I used my wallet as I also had other funds in there I needed to get out. Take you research and stick it where the sun dont shyine4 becasue thats exactly what it is CRAP!

BURY IT BRUNO BURY IT

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

We didnt use investor funds Bruno, we used the account that is set up for stakeminers which earns its funds purposely for the overhead costs of the business. We are the first and the ONLY crypto service that does not use investor funds or investor earnings to pay for our overhead costs and maintenance.

You see Bruno in all your 50+ pages of fabricated crap you understand StakeMiners is a great income opportunity for people, and you still go on and on with your illegal libel campaign.

I was amazed at how a member was able to get an account that held 100% profit in 3 months time, unlike you he did not attack us, he did not discredit us, he invested and found a way to give him a great result. That is an amazing result, and what are you doing trying to discredit one of the few good income opportunities people have in crypto right now.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:34:21 AM

I was amazed at how a member was able to get an account that held 100% profit in 3 months time, unlike you he did not attack us, he did not discredit us, he invested and found a way to give him a great result. That is an amazing result, and what are you doing trying to discredit one of the few good income opportunities people have in crypto right now.

We would like to be amazed too. Can you provide a proof of your assets? A single individual making 100% doesn't mean everyone can. Actually it likely means that most won't be able to unless you can prove it.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:37:58 AM

Let's add up all the bitcoins that Leroy Fodor has received in all his known bitcoin wallet address shall we to see what it totals: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1a2dfd3a0901799f/addresses

0.59228653    https://blockchain.info/address/1nRge6CxdvCHbU13rJE1Mzjkew4z2YJRd
0.19090411    https://blockchain.info/address/1A76mY2g3oRuR3qjNvBUcvL5BpZfZza4hb
10.00971022  https://blockchain.info/address/16T9PogXcjozAZVC7zsvLYnxZDrkDTKpnv
8.48933715    https://blockchain.info/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG
0.77300582    https://blockchain.info/address/1JHSoY1xiNYozimsZ9JTHLSMmuoFX1ej9d
0.0012           https://blockchain.info/address/1ELt2dov1YTZe5R9ggxKSZXT3DGoSXAcFn

Bear in mind that them 20+ BTC reflects all the bitcoins Leroy received since June, 2014, half of which transacted through a StakeMiners bitcoin wallet address that's been in use since prior to StakeMiners coming into existence (but years after it - Stake Miners - graduated from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, earning a B.B.A.).

Unless somebody can show me other bitcoin wallet addresses that Leroy Fodor has used throughout the years as a bitcoin, I firmly believe that StakeMiners is in worst shape than anybody realizes. That doesn't include the moneys he used playing on the online gambling sites nor other personal expenses like for eating, smoking and wiping his ass, the latter may be a stretch, but included it nonetheless so that there'll be three items in the series. HAHAHA

Speaking of series, Go Cubs!

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor penned some more Yabba-Dabba-Doo!: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12689169#msg12689169 You'll notice that in the post he links to StakeMiners.com seven times. I guess that's how he spending them transparent advertising moneys withdrawn from StakeMiners' pooled funds. HAHAHA

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/8c9ca16f994a34f60814791530ffeedc9c150b3d27273c234304c304a00a9bb1

2015-10-01 16:44:10: At 10:44 PM, the Philippines time, Leroy Fodor withdrew 0.69 BTC using LocalBitcoins via three bitcoin wallet addresses used by StakeMiners. This WASN'T the advertising moneys because that occurred over a week prior. And, it surely wasn't for any weekly payouts, for that takes place on Mondays, this being a Thursday. AND, it wasn't for a person demanding a withdraw, for that, too, is ONLY scheduled for Mondays as stipulated in StakeMiners' ToS. So, what was That (always capitalize some mundane word In a sentence like Leroy does) 0.69 BTC used for?

EDIT: Looks like this transaction transpired ~3 hours after that last (infamous) withdraw was made. Surely, Leroy was taking out a 10% fee for his pocket, was he?

If Leroy Fodor did the math, then 6.745 BTC X 10% = 0.69 BTC.

We didnt use investor funds Bruno, we used the account that is set up for stakeminers which earns its funds purposely for the overhead costs of the business. We are the first and the ONLY crypto service that does not use investor funds or investor earnings to pay for our overhead costs and maintenance.

That makes them 20.05644383 BTC that you (Leroy Fodor)/StakeMiners processed that much more interesting. HAHAHA Something surely is amiss. HAHAHA I, and everybody else reading this knows damn well that StakeMiners is 100% insolvent. HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:42:39 AM

We would like to be amazed too. Can you provide a proof of your assets? A single individual making 100% doesn't mean everyone can. Actually it likely means that most won't be able to unless you can prove it.

This is why you should spend more time reading our updates in the official thread for stakeminers than spending most of your time here trolling and violating libel and defamation laws Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12689169#msg12689169

What we can divulge has been updated there, you see we are not this horrible project you make us out to be. Smiley and we addressed what steps we were taking to verify if that was a certain account situation or can be duplicated by others Smiley Once again doing something NO OTHER crypto service will do for its clients.

Ok you guys have a great day, Bruno good luck selling that account you used to steal and scam a new member to the community.

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

And Bruno you can stop anytime, my personal wallet having in and out of 20 BTC is my personal wallet, i explained the transaction you questioned. The people who are important understand what we have to do in order to run the business.

You should be happy StakeMiners is the only crypto service to find ways they can pay the overhead costs instead of charging the customer. You amaze me at how you have such a hard time giving credit where it is due.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:47:52 AM

This is why you should spend more time reading our updates in the official thread for stakeminers than spending most of your time here trolling and violating libel and defamation laws Wink

What we can divulge has been updated there, you see we are not this horrible project you make us out to be. Smiley and we addressed what steps we were taking to verify if that was a certain account situation or can be duplicated by others Smiley Once again doing something NO OTHER crypto service will do for its clients.

Reading is correct because you can't even maintain a self-moderated thread so you locked it, but you want people to trust you with their money. HAHAHA Leroy Fodor, it's always a pleasure to get my dick hard and shove it squarely up your ass. HAHAHA Hell, I even got to start a new scam thread on your ass. HAHAHA And guess what? It's locked. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1209617.0
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:52:00 AM

From the desk of First Sentence of 67 Posts Yet to Read, (October 1, 2015, WILL be a fun day indeed HAHAHA)

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1455

Facebook is certainly not the place where you should be getting your "valuable" information, nor is twitter, or any other online source to be completely honest, the best way for you to get the information you seek is by talking directly to the person, which I actually do every day HAHAHA You however are just going on the things you can find online and on Facebook as if Facebook is the Bible of our life.

Go to my fucking facebook asshole see what I have been thru,
a fucking fire they burned down 3 businesses and my fucking home by a jealous filipino who did not even get in trouble,

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/how-do-i-make-my-forums-more-popular.41740/#post-315691

Facebook and twitter. Start a group on Facebook and make sure you put the link in there, then promote your Facebook group to other people interested in the same topic. Search your topic in the Facebook search and post your groups link as much as you can. as you pick up members in your group and you all begin socializing they will click your link to your site. make sure when you set the group up put your link first in an introductory thread then make a description of the group and sticky the post so it is always the first thing people see when joining your group. Most people on Facebook allow curiosity to compel them to click a link HAHAHA For me that is what i do HAHAHA and so far it works well.

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/how-often-do-you-use-facebook.8712/page-2#post-316683

I only use Facebook if I absolutely have to. All the popularity gets on my nerves, the fakebook friends with their lip service. I just use it if I cant get what I need anywhere else faster. Like pictures I need, or website links I know I can find in my profile. I guess for me Facebook is my quick reference journal more than my social networking utility.

cyberpinoy, Dec 14, 2014

Whatever, dude!: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/how-to-promote-your-website.42373/#post-316541

I think social media is the best, some facebook ads, twitter posts linked in connections, anywhere you can put your link and get the information out there. The ore people that share your links the faster the word gets around. if you do not do things like facebook ads directly but use the social media sites and make a couple posts every now and again to help bring in traffic it is actually not costly, just your time.

BRB!

Back!

Had to go jackoff when I read that. First, Facebook is bad. Now, Facebook is good. So good, one day I'm goin' to mention my stakeminers.com site so that the whole world will know that we're the real deal.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor added 4 new photos.

October 13, 2014 ·

Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

The following post of mine depicts Leroy Fodor using Facebook myriad times counter to what he just penned a mere few hours ago. Seriously, his children should be taken away from him, for it's obvious that this dude is 100% not right in the head, and I fear for their lives given the state the mind that Leroy Fodor is currently in. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg10787412#msg10787412
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:54:36 AM

Ok you guys have a great day, Bruno good luck selling that account you used to steal and scam a new member to the community.

I read it of course. It's just you claiming stuff, just like you claimed lots of other stuff such as Bitcoin addresses being hackable or a cold wallet being online. In other words, it could be - and most likely is - untrue.

I'm actually interested in what any crypto service SHOULD do for its clients, i.e. prove its solvency. Just post the damn addresses, how hard can it be? Or at least update the screenshots and I'll do the legwork if you want.

I have no use for some made-up "something NO OTHER crypto service will do" feel-good stories. Other than serving as proof of how little regard you have for your customers.

Edit: I'm also very interested in your accusation of "libel and defamation". The defense against that would be disproving the claims you consider defamatory. So you can start with that. Post the alleged defamatory statement(s) and provide proof to the contrary.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: