Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:06:16 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 04:24:16 AM by TPTB_need_war

[1] Example. You don't want to become a resident of Australia because they tax foreign residents on foreign earned income and dividends. Thus you enjoy yourself there on tourist visas. Yet suddenly war breaks out and the law of physical presence test is not rescinded even though you can not travel out of Australia because of the war. Sane law can become insane. Example #2. You assume that your European citizenship will not tax you if you are not resident of your citizenship country. Suddenly the EU starts taxing directly and they do not honor such an exemption and I bet they will implement a wealth tax in one form of another eventually.

I believe the economic citizenship programs of the EU nations (even Spain will given you residency if you buy a 300,000 euro property) are a tax trap. They will change the rules on Europeans. It is SOBO (statement of the blatantly obvious) they will not allow Europeans to escape their tax obligations by residing outside the EU, because as they raise taxes on the productive citizens of the EU, the productive Europeans will of course seek out tax havens. Thus the EU will have no choice but to close the loophole that exists. The EU will harmonize with the USA system of taxation (that is what FATCA is for) where you are liable for taxes no matter when you reside. Mark my word! The EU has no fiscal choice because the EU is bankrupt! You never want to be a citizen of a bankrupt nation (or economic union) which has unassailable taxation powers. The Troika is untouchable. They have proved in Greece, they can do what ever they damn well please to you Europeeons (as in peons).

Meanwhile the powers-that-be really do intend to lock you inside the border.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:59:30 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 05:24:13 AM by OROBTC

TPTB wrote re his recent work (blue):

"As many know from my posts in the Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP thread, I claim to have invented a very different form of decentralized consensus network algorithm which employs proof-of-work and a block chain, but which does not have the scaling nor centralization issues of Satoshi's design.

I have recently also invented new math which is superior to both Cryptonote and Blockstream's Confidential Transactions.

I have made also numerous other innovations on crypto-currency design.

I even explained that I would be able to show it is possible to launch a coin by ICO and prove mathematically that the controlling group could not own more than x% of the total coin supply.

You'd think with such designs at-hand, that I would be ecstatic and optimistic. The reason I've been somewhat dismissive about my capabilities lately, is because I nearly wasted the entire past 6 weeks trying to locate a mathematician (with strong interest or knowledge in discrete math and especially applicability to Berstein's EdDSA) who would work with me to peer review my work and also a programmer to help me implement. I am a programmer, but it just seems impractical to try to implement something of such complexity all by oneself.

I had commitments for angel investment (i.e. a controlling group was taking form) in order to hire the help, but I couldn't find anyone who is qualified that is both interested and willing to follow a few basic computer security policies. Even some of the potential angel investors (e.g. rpietila) are unwilling to institute basic computer security policies with my assistance, so it as if no one really gives a fuck about what is happening to the world.

I had one junior-level programmer express interest to work with me and he had some experience coding a block chain explorer in the past, but he refused to learn any new programming language and only is available in Javascript. I eat programming languages for breakfast. One has to wonder how someone with such myopia could really grasp the math and wide range aptitude required. So I respectfully declined.

I am dismayed. My inventions are real and could potentially save the planet, yet no one is helping."

Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists, and similar require details, and in a manner they can understand, or at least that people they know can understand.  "These guys hold the whip hand."  

I have seen this, but not participated directly myself, I was a beneficiary to a small degree and watched the process from start to finish (sale of a start-up small & specialized software company to a big company).  The FOUNDER of that small company did NOT make most of the money, he made a LOT, but more of the gains went to various investment companies and "Family Offices".

The money is out there when you can prove what you have is unique and will make LOTS of people a LOT of money for such high risks (and a complicated program taking on various entrenched parties is high risk, please do not fool yourself, this would be seen by me and everyone as high risk).

rpietila seems to be the one who might know the most about what you are up to.  You may have to humble yourself, approach him again, and offer better terms and more details that he can check out among his own network.  [Of course I have no idea what your relationship proposals were like before.]

If you get ONE rich & smart guy on-board, you will find others.  But, you will have to share the gains, and let them run at least some things should they choose.  You land the money (via a good Business Plan, etc.), you will find programmers, even there in The Philippines.  You are the one seeking money, you are the one who has to convince the CAPITALISTS to pony up...  Prove you have something and that other participants would understand what you are doing and would share the gains, you could probably raise $100,000 + before long.

I know that's not the kind of thing that revolutionaries want to hear, but that's the way it works in my very limited experience.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 05:33:47 AM

I am dismayed. My inventions are real and could potentially save the planet, yet no one is helping.

Why should I open source my ideas prematurely losing all the profit from being the first to launch a coin based around these technologies? That is inane. Fuck if the world won't even let me be rewarded for all my effort, then maybe the world doesn't deserve to be saved.

It is incredibly fucking ridiculous.

"Unfortunately, there's a serious superbeing shortage, so patch author J. Random Hacker is left with two choices: sit on the patch, or throw it into the pool for free. The first choice gains nothing. The second choice may gain nothing, or it may encourage reciprocal giving from others that will address some of J. Random's problems in the future. The second choice, apparently altruistic, is actually optimally selfish in a game-theoretic sense."

Do you read what you write (or quote)? If you have this great thing and you don't release it, you're a dick and you deserve to languish in the "what if?" Hell of your own making. But if you do release it, you may make some money and you may make the world a better place. I'm sure if you don't get rich, you can at least drop your own name and maybe get a blowjob out of it.  Shocked

As far as the political issue goes, you run into the problem of people living in fear from their and other governments--governments term this in "be afraid of us" or "be afraid of them." I don't think that github translates when a real gun held by a real man can take away your real life--now, sometime in the future when our minds are distributed over networks, then you might have a case for this non-political answer to politics. But for now, 'merica and her allies can throw-up an image of the Taliban and get people to give up freedoms they wouldn't have ever dreamt of before 9/11--of course posting scare articles and rants about Big-Brother government is using the same political scare mechanism--just sayin'.

Honestly, how can anyone be sure that works for coding works in the real world as well, if at all? The coding world is chock-full of Idealist and Rationals and the real world (the far greater percentage of the population) is filled with Guardians and Artisans--a small theoretically minded percent of the population versus an overwhelmingly real-world minded set of the population, who wins? Especially when the greater percentage is holding most of the guns? Now, in some future time when corporate systems take control and the border states have been more thoroughly weened onto the super efficient systems of drone armies and cyber weapons, then we'll have a conversation.

I think if you make a better system that works easy for everyone, you'll be closer to the world you want to live in, but barring being better, stronger, faster, more adaptable than the controlled systems you are competing against, you will need to change the political will of the people. I think you are being myopic when you assert the knowledge age is pervasive enough to compete another way.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:15:45 AM

rpietila seems to be the one who might know the most about what you are up to.  You may have to humble yourself, approach him again, and offer better terms and more details that he can check out among his own network.  [Of course I have no idea what your relationship proposals were like before.]

If you get ONE rich & smart guy on-board, you will find others.  But, you will have to share the gains, and let them run at least some things should they choose.  You land the money (via a good Business Plan, etc.), you will find programmers, even there in The Philippines.  You are the one seeking money, you are the one who has to convince the CAPITALISTS to pony up...  Prove you have something and that other participants would understand what you are doing and would share the gains, you could probably raise $100,000 + before long.

Yes. I volunteered to be the funding coordinator, to buy the investor seed round in full and slice it for the others, making a cut in the process. So that the dev would be shielded from the seed round making part, and only needed to make deals with me in this regard. The investors would be able to buy whatever sized slice of the pie they choose. I have been organizing private placements when WTC was still standing.. Wink

He said that since I have a Mac and cannot establish a secure connection, there would be no deal. In my understanding if all I am giving is money, there is no need to divulge secret information. What I was interested in hearing is plans about the project, the organization and the governance. These matters I can evaluate, not cryptography. Also these are not top secret.

I am still interested in proceeding along these lines which I consider very levelheaded and supportive for the project. Let everyone do what they excel in.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:17:20 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 11:40:49 AM by TPTB_need_war

"These guys hold the whip hand."

OROBTC you come from the old world. I think you don't really have a good handle on how the information age is changing all these assumptions that you think are valid. I mean maybe you all will end up being correct and I will end up the buffoon who tied to do everything differently. Time will tell...

Nobody holds a whip hand over me. They can take my code from my cold dead hand. You don't understand that I built for an example an entire one man software company servicing 0.3 - 1% of the entire internet. I never had to take vulture capital and I never will.

I had enough commitments for funding. But I can't find any qualified mathematicians or programmers who want to be paid.

One of the issues is I demanded that people follow some basic computer security, such as running an air gapped computer for decrypting all messages and for all coding.

Also I am accustomed to working very closely in a team. When I worked with Mark Zimmer and Tom Hedges (two Caltech geniuses), we worked in cubicles without separate offices. We could shout any thing and there was a feeling of energy and motivation from working together to achieve goals. And communication was very efficient. I still remember the late Tom Hedges would send me instructions that were one sentence. I was smart enough to deduce everything from that one sentence that wasn't written. I can't find anyone like that today. Everybody here always misunderstands even I write volumes and volumes of explanation.

The actual situation is that most people are really fucking loathe to lift a finger to do anything that they don't already do. And most people do not believe there is any grave threat on the horizon. You know most people don't worry about the future, they figure if society ever collapses then they will be in the same boat as everyone else so c'est la vie.

Yet I run around doing what ever I need to in order get things done, building computers, operating from numerous locations because Bitmessage doesn't work in my home office, etc.. All of this while also enduring the way the Multiple Sclerosis can sap energy and generally makes one feel sort of like they are zombie (even its better perhaps than it was but it is not like I feel supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, rather just less worse).

Any way I was not putting that message out there to say I needed money. I was wondering if there were any talented mathematicians or programmers lurking who might suddenly spring into my private message box.

My "self-funded" comment was thinking maybe such an individual wouldn't already be busy with other jobs. Also I think people should work for a mix of cash and coins, yet it seems most people want the cash and they go to the highest bidder. No one really wants to sacrifice the way I did for example to create CoolPage, or how did in the 1980s to create Neocept's WordUp. I was working 12+ hours daily, ordering pizza, and literately sleeping under my desk for months in order to produce the first shipping version of those software. I didn't receive any income while coding. Note I can't eat pizza (nor peanut butter sandwiches) any more because of my leaky gut theory as to the cause of my Multiple Sclerosis.

I was also expressing some disappointment in myself for wasting 6 weeks, when I should have not even tried to recruit any one and had my head down being productive. Perhaps the main reason I felt I needed to recruit was because I lack the discrete math, theory of numbers, etc.. (my math at the university was Calculus 1 - 3, Diff Equations, Linear Algebra, Probability & Statistics, Numerical Analysis, Set Theory, Applied Linear Algebra, Applied Mathematics 1 - 2, Logic, ...which I aced without going to class just cramming the entire chapters the night before exams). I figure I could probably absorb that math with some textbooks within a few months, but I didn't want to lose that time. And also I really wanted to have some peer review to make sure I hadn't made a mistake. I mean I can sort of wing it by copying code from other projects but it is not the same as having a holistic understanding. So I lured myself into that trap that I had always avoided most of my life. Mistake. Mea culpa. Pissed at myself.

I returned this afternoon from a very intense gym workout for a 50 year old with Multiple Sclerosis. Have only been able to get to the gym twice in past 3 - 4 weeks because working night and day. I don't even know when I sleep or when I awake, it is just chaotic something like 18 hours worked per day.

Before I had M.S., I used to feel so very energized and floating on a cloud after my intense sports and exercise. With M.S., I feel like shit after such as itchiness all over my body, pains or itchiness (always varies minute to minute) on my head, numb legs, etc.. Everyday for me is not a picnic. It is a struggle. I don't get to smile as much any more. I was always known as being so jolly (except when I turn on my tiger in sports or any form of competition such as work and study time). That is not to say it is as horrible or debilitating as it was during the worst times between 2012 and early 2015. However, I can't be sure I am objective. I might just be adjusting to to the tsuris of it and thinking that it is improving.

Any way, opened this site just curious if I might find some post from someone who can talk tech shop with me, or someone who also wants to go for anarchist micronation solution. But then it is always the same. I've been on this site since 2013 and it is always the same.

loathe to lift a finger to do anything that they don't already do

That is why the people will not win against TPTB and all of you will fall into the NWO. Just accept it. Why are you all even trying to hold onto to your wealth? It is pointless. None of you have the balls to do what needs to be done any way. Just give up already. You've already lost.

You wouldn't dare consider making an anarchist micronation because it is too disruptive to your everyday lives. You all couldn't possibly imagine actually having to change your life and demand your relatives and offspring change their lives or lose closeness with you.

Instead you'd rather accept the NWO.

Well I can't blame you. Just go on your merry way. Never mind me. I am just weird. I am not like you. I am different.

I am the guy who threw away my family in the USA and traveled to the Philippines in 1990 at the age of 25 without even a hotel reservation. Just showed in the third world for my first time! I hadn't been beyond Tijuana. It was really the 3rd world back in those days. Fires and smokey piles of trash burning all along Manila bay. People living in cardboard shacks along estuaries.

I don't know if there is any one on this entire site who did what I did and also had major accomplishments too?

Who out there is my peer?

P.S. And my former boss Mark Zimmer works for Apple helping them build top-down control walled gardens and he believes hackers are bad and he has a duty to stop terrorists, etc.. I am not even synergistic with him any more either. I still respect his talent, empathize with his degenerating hips, and he empathized with my M.S. (didn't know it was M.S. when I explained my symptoms to him some years ago), and now I see he has stopped posting to his blog so I doubt I can contact him. Not that I have a reason to.  The world has changed. I got old or something.

Maybe there is a lesson here. Maybe who gives a hoot about the NWO right? The important is you have your family and your health right? Maybe you are just fine. The world can go totalitarian or what ever, and you still have your family and health right? Why are we even here in this forum any way?

And what if the shit that is coming takes your family, takes your health, and takes your wealth. And leaves you a broken man. Well then maybe we'll have something in common then right?

So WTF am I doing here  Huh

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:47:06 AM

It may be very important for you to share those insights with us.

It is also possible that the carb-rich diet is making you moody. It is difficult to balance as you have the MS etc., but perhaps ketosis diet woudl improve that side in your life. For me it has quickly happened that carbs (esp sugar) feel like poison, I become very moody.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:02:52 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 12:18:59 PM by TPTB_need_war

It is also possible that the carb-rich diet is making you moody.

I am not eating any carbs at all. I just ate pork and spinach for dinner. Didn't even eat any sweet potato.

M.S. is a grinding shit. Sometimes I feel if I could just get rid of this body, I could be happy again. But then when I drive to the basket and fly in the air one more time, I don't want to give up this body just yet. My gf says I out boxed the heavy bag this afternoon as compared to some other very athletic 20-somethings in the gym today. I let her hold the heavy bag once and I hit it and she flew to the ground and she will never hold the bag again, lol.

Working night and day (literally) is probably exhausting (but it used to be exhilarating before I contracted M.S. and still is exciting sometimes ... well often but I always have the M.S. lurking and disrupting the sense of good feelings).

I think writing 10,000s of posts in forums and not ever finding a technological peer to collaborate with can be sobering in way. Which perhaps affects the mood.

Mostly I think I am just tired from the workout but I don't want to sleep. I want to go finish a white paper, but don't know if I have the energy. Probably have no choice and must sleep.

I am tired of thinking about my stressful life. About all the pitfalls laying in front of me due to my (non-divorced, with one of still minor kids until 2017) ex being in the USA, due to having this fucking USA citizenship that I'd love to throw over a cliff some where if I could...

My ex spends more of my money than I do. I live frugally. I recently stepped up from a $80 a month chicken shack to a proper 4 bedroom, 2 bath, modern home in a gated subdivision for only $350 per month. I am spending less than $10 a day on food (and feeding 3 people).

I had been giving away a few $100 every month to various people I know whose families are suffering health and poverty issues. Need to get back to that again this week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

Multiple sclerosis (MS), also known as disseminated sclerosis or encephalomyelitis disseminata, is a demyelinating disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged. This damage disrupts the ability of parts of the nervous system to communicate, resulting in a wide range of signs and symptoms,[1][2] including physical, mental,[2] and sometimes psychiatric problems.[3] MS takes several forms, with new symptoms either occurring in isolated attacks (relapsing forms) or building up over time (progressive forms).[4] Between attacks, symptoms may disappear completely; however, permanent neurological problems often occur, especially as the disease advances.[4]

While the cause is not clear, the underlying mechanism is thought to be either destruction by the immune system or failure of the myelin-producing cells.[5] Proposed causes for this include genetics and environmental factors such as infections.[2][6] MS is usually diagnosed based on the presenting signs and symptoms and the results of supporting medical tests.

Although most people lose the ability to walk before death, 90% are capable of independent walking at 10 years from onset, and 75% at 15 years.

A person with MS can have almost any neurological symptom or sign; with autonomic, visual, motor, and sensory problems being the most common.[1] The specific symptoms are determined by the locations of the lesions within the nervous system, and may include loss of sensitivity or changes in sensation such as tingling, pins and needles or numbness, muscle weakness, very pronounced reflexes, muscle spasms, or difficulty in moving; difficulties with coordination and balance (ataxia); problems with speech or swallowing, visual problems (nystagmus, optic neuritis or double vision), feeling tired, acute or chronic pain, and bladder and bowel difficulties, among others.[1] Difficulties thinking and emotional problems such as depression or unstable mood are also common.

There is no known cure for multiple sclerosis.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:24:32 PM

When I lost vision in my right eye, I asked all my friends and relatives to try walking around for a few hours with a patch on their right eye. Everyone refused. They tried to put their hand over their eye and immediately removed it. They hated it. No one really wants to know what another person feels.

It is impossible for someone who doesn't have Multiple Sclerosis to understand what it feels like.

Imagine when you had really bad stomach pains, now imagine having that every day during some hours of the day.

Imagine when you had a stuffed up head from a head cold and really hated life, now imagine having that every day during some hours of the day.

Imagine when you over exerted yourself on a very hot day and you got heat stroke. Now imagine having that every day during some hours of the day.

Etc. It is a serious illness that causes a myriad of disseminated malfunctions all over the body. These malfunctions feel like crap. They aren't just painless or free of feelings of malaise.

Men can handle short intense pain. We were built for that. But enduring day after day after year after year after year...that is a different sort of struggle and challenge.

As I said, sometimes I think it is less worse than it was. Maybe I am just the eternal optimist who doesn't want to give up. I dunno.

Any way back to work. I am just rambling...

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:10:08 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 01:20:34 PM by TPTB_need_war

He said that since I have a Mac and cannot establish a secure connection, there would be no deal.

I didn't say no deal. I just haven't contacted you for a few weeks, mainly because I been busy trying to find a person I could hire to help me implement the designs. But there is also some truth to that I am hesitant to tell you anything because you refuse to implement strong security procedures.

If I really need money, I will have no choice. And of course no developer should say he is not appreciative of investment that he needs to complete a project. At this time, I have enough cash (and other commitments from those who are willing to follow more secure methods of communication), if it is only me who is working on the project.

I might have needed more investment pronto had I needed to pay the compensation for a mathematician or programmer. Several times I thought I almost had someone to work with but it seems there are not many people in the world these days who have all the necessary attributes:

• Qualified in math and or programming (actually many people claim to program but it doesn't mean they are any good)
  • Know how to work efficiently in a small team, subjugate their ego, and work for a delayed gratification with some risk dependent on their performance.
  • Willing to implement proper computer security such as an air-gapped Linux computer and a separate Linux computer to be internet facing on for the project which is not used for other activities. Also including knowing how to base64 encode and decode files to send them over Bitmessage, how to checksum check, encrypt and decrypt with 7zip so that Bitmessage files aren't fully decrypted on the internet facing machine, knows how to never open a PDF file, etc, etc, etc,
  • Is as dedicated as I am, because they take Martin Armstrong's predictions as seriously as I do, including but not limited to a war, economic collapse, and pandemic mad max coming 2018ish. And a Little Ice Age coming 2030ish which will decimate northern climates. I doubt many people are thinking about the mass starvation and open sores on the bodies of most people that is coming.

rpietila your computer security is inadequate for me to tell you anything and have myself retain any anonymity from the NSA. Everything I tell you is recorded by the NSA, because you don't care. I understand that is your choice. And I understand that if I have a choice, I would choose not to tell you anything for that reason. If I end up having no other choice, then I will have to decide whether to just quit or to allow everything I say to you to be recorded. With all the problems I already have in my life, you add more problems. But it is also potentially possible there ends up a situation where you rescue the project from cash flow failure. But I remain very adamant that people should be able to do computer security if they are serious about anonymity.

It may be very important for you to share those insights with us.

Releasing them as a product the soonest would be the best. It is not ideal having good ideas laying around unimplemented. Also it increases the chances they could be lost.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:54:01 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 02:04:55 PM by TPTB_need_war

"Unfortunately, there's a serious superbeing shortage, so patch author J. Random Hacker is left with two choices:

Ban all entrepreneurial software development then.

And watch your socialist hell collapse into massive poverty.

Superman lives but Multiple Sclerosis is a form of Kryptonite.

I guess you fail to understand that I wrote CoolPage all by myself. And I wrote most of WordUp by myself. Both were notable commercial successes.

sit on the patch, or throw it into the pool for free.

I am not sitting on a patch. Even if I told you the design, it can't be implemented in Monero. You must start over again. There is no choice.

So who will build out that entirely new code base?

You need either a team or a Superman or preferably both.

Do you think that if I released those ideas without code that they will spontaneously code themselves  Huh

The first choice gains nothing.

I am not sitting on anything. There was another choice. Do not sit on it but also do not throw into a socialist pool where either nothing with happen (likely because so very few people are capable of implementing a new code base apparently), or it will have 100 copycat implementations destroying the chance of any one of them having the momentum to really change anything. Monero could end up being a prime example of that effect and it was even already implemented by Cryptonote.

The second choice may gain nothing, or it may encourage reciprocal giving from others that will address some of J. Random's problems in the future. The second choice, apparently altruistic, is actually optimally selfish in a game-theoretic sense."

Yeah if it is patch. But there is no way Eric would be stupid enough to write that about something which is not a patch. Altruist giving isn't going to occur by releasing some unimplemented designs.

He would argue release often into the public domain of open source, while also driving the development forward. And he would be correct, except that I also understand we are making a cryptocoin and it needs some exclusivity pre-launch else it won't be able to gain any momentum at launch. After launch, then of course all code improvements should be released immediately into the public domain open source.

Do you read what you write (or quote)?

Yes and I also understand what I read.  Tongue

If you have this great thing and you don't release it, you're a dick and you deserve to languish in the "what if?" Hell of your own making. But if you do release it, you may make some money and you may make the world a better place. I'm sure if you don't get rich, you can at least drop your own name and maybe get a blowjob out of it.  Shocked

I want to release it. Why do you think I was bitching about not being able to find anyone to hire or collaborate with.

But I won't throw a non-patch into a pool which doesn't exist because I am not stupid. I understand what can and can't be effective.

As far as the political issue goes, you run into the problem of people living in fear from their and other governments--governments term this in "be afraid of us" or "be afraid of them." I don't think that github translates when a real gun held by a real man can take away your real life--now, sometime in the future when our minds are distributed over networks, then you might have a case for this non-political answer to politics. But for now, 'merica and her allies can throw-up an image of the Taliban and get people to give up freedoms they wouldn't have ever dreamt of before 9/11--of course posting scare articles and rants about Big-Brother government is using the same political scare mechanism--just sayin'.

I am not trying to save the morons from themselves. I am hoping to accelerate their self-destruction so we can get on with cleansed world. A very good anonymous internet and money in a exponentially expanding Knowledge Age could help accelerate the collapse while also providing refuge for those who are not morons.

Honestly, how can anyone be sure that works for coding works in the real world as well, if at all? The coding world is chock-full of Idealist and Rationals and the real world (the far greater percentage of the population) is filled with Guardians and Artisans--a small theoretically minded percent of the population versus an overwhelmingly real-world minded set of the population, who wins?

Hitler was an Artisan.

Guardians  Huh Their idea of guardian is moar debt-funded, welfare spending. They are self-destructors, walking hand grenades.

Especially when the greater percentage is holding most of the guns?

I believe most of the guns are held by those few (3 million perhaps) who believe in individual sovereignty and small government.

Perhaps they are outnumbered in firepower by the USG.

I think if you make a better system that works easy for everyone, you'll be closer to the world you want to live in, but barring being better, stronger, faster, more adaptable than the controlled systems you are competing against, you will need to change the political will of the people. I think you are being myopic when you assert the knowledge age is pervasive enough to compete another way.

You don't need to change the will of all the people, just the people who matter economically.

I figure those people who don't want to prioritize working with me already fail that test., lol  Tongue

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 02:42:41 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 03:27:42 PM by generalizethis

"Unfortunately, there's a serious superbeing shortage, so patch author J. Random Hacker is left with two choices:

Ban all entrepreneurial software development then.

And watch your socialist hell collapse into massive poverty.

Superman lives but Multiple Sclerosis is a form of Kryptonite.

I guess you fail to understand that I wrote CoolPage all by myself. And I wrote most of WordUp by myself. Both were notable commercial successes.

sit on the patch, or throw it into the pool for free.

I am not sitting on a patch. Even if I told you the design, it can't be implemented in Monero. You must start over again. There is no choice.

So who will build out that entirely new code base?

You need either a team or a Superman or preferably both.

Do you think that if I released those ideas without code that they will spontaneously code themselves  Huh

The first choice gains nothing.

I am not sitting on anything. There was another choice. Do not sit on it but also do not throw into a socialist pool where either nothing with happen (likely because so very few people are capable of implementing a new code base apparently), or it will have 100 copycat implementations destroying the chance of any one of them having the momentum to really change anything. Monero could end up being a prime example of that effect and it was even already implemented by Cryptonote.

The second choice may gain nothing, or it may encourage reciprocal giving from others that will address some of J. Random's problems in the future. The second choice, apparently altruistic, is actually optimally selfish in a game-theoretic sense."

Yeah if it is patch. But there is no way Eric would be stupid enough to write that about something which is not a patch. Altruist giving isn't going to occur by releasing some unimplemented designs.

He would argue release often into the public domain of open source, while also driving the development forward. And he would be correct, except that I also understand we are making a cryptocoin and it needs some exclusivity pre-launch else it won't be able to gain any momentum at launch. After launch, then of course all code improvements should be released immediately into the public domain open source.

Do you read what you write (or quote)?

Yes and I also understand what I read.  Tongue

If you have this great thing and you don't release it, you're a dick and you deserve to languish in the "what if?" Hell of your own making. But if you do release it, you may make some money and you may make the world a better place. I'm sure if you don't get rich, you can at least drop your own name and maybe get a blowjob out of it.  Shocked

I want to release it. Why do you think I was bitching about not being able to find anyone to hire or collaborate with.

But I won't throw a non-patch into a pool which doesn't exist because I am not stupid. I understand what can and can't be effective.

I am not trying to save the morons from themselves. I am hoping to accelerate their self-destruction so we can get on with cleansed world. A very good anonymous internet and money in a exponentially expanding Knowledge Age could help accelerate the collapse while also providing refuge for those who are not morons.

Honestly, how can anyone be sure that works for coding works in the real world as well, if at all? The coding world is chock-full of Idealist and Rationals and the real world (the far greater percentage of the population) is filled with Guardians and Artisans--a small theoretically minded percent of the population versus an overwhelmingly real-world minded set of the population, who wins?

Hitler was an Artisan.

Guardians  Huh Their idea of guardian is moar debt-funded, welfare spending. They are self-destructors, walking hand grenades.

Especially when the greater percentage is holding most of the guns?

I believe most of the guns are held by those few (3 million perhaps) who believe in individual sovereignty and small government.

Perhaps they are outnumbered in firepower by the USG.

You don't need to change the will of all the people, just the people who matter economically.

I figure those people who don't want to prioritize working with me already fail that test., lol  Tongue

Either you need others or you don't. Sounds like you've got it all worked out: just find the person(s) that you complain aren't helping you or don't exist and you're on your way. Sorry I offered any input that contradicted this plan.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:28:03 PM

OROBTC you come from the old world. I think you don't really have a good handle on how the information age is changing all these assumptions that you think are valid.

Okay then you just need to wait until after the world changes are complete, then you don't need to deal with annoying capitalists.

You can't wait that long because there is time pressure you say? Then in that case you are still dealing in the Old World, and you have to play by Old World Rules while you work to create the new one.
THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:43:09 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 03:59:28 PM by THX 1138

TPTB_need_war

Like many here (including those who never comment), I've been following your ideas for some time on various threads. The frustration you are exhibiting now is almost palpable. While I have only the barest understanding of the technicalities involved in your vision (not having any formal scientific or economics background), I do however believe that I grasp enough of your general concepts (and those too of Armstrong, and as one having benefited from his calls - and your interpretations - on the recent highs of gold and BTC) to realize that what you are trying to achieve is more than likely the best hope we (well, for those sufficiently open minded and enlightened) currently have of avoiding the worst effects of the likely imminent Economic Totalitarianism.

While clearly not being able to offer either any relevant mathematical or coding skills, I do however offer you my moral support; for what it's worth. I just hope this thing is given a chance to happen one way or another. As Armstrong is in the habit of so often saying, TIME is crucial. I don't know if you're ahead of your time or not.

Do you believe that any significantly disruptive emerging anonymous altcoin/internet would show up in Armstrong's ECM?
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:19:23 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 06:48:01 PM by OROBTC

TPTB

I am *guessing* that the programming and math talent you need will not be easily found here.  Most talented people are already likely to be employed or otherwise BUSY doing their thing, as you are busy.

Which brings me to my next point.  I would think that in a country of over 50,000,000 population that you could find WHATEVER talent you needed to.  Perhaps at the top university's Computer Science Department?  Mathematics Department?  Or collaboration with any BTC-related companies already there.

Ahh, but you will need some Old Fashioned Money to do this...  Do NOT discount our Current Age.  The Knowledge Age is not yet a done deal IMO.  Nor even a NWO.  Nor even a BAD 2015.75.

Nothing is a done deal.  The future is hard to predict.  Do not lock yourself into a paradigm that might not work out...

You said that you would not / might not need MONEY.  You will.  And all of us Current Agers will need to see something Real.  And intelligible.  And lucrative.

Money is available!  rpietila just wrote that !!

Hell, rpietila might even loan you a room (dungeon, ha ha) in his castle in Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia just for you and your team to work in!  (Guys, I am just Making This Up for illustration purposes -- I do not expect rpietila to host TPTB's company, it's an EXAMPLE).

My point is, that if you play the game correctly (and that is a psychological decision you must make), then $$$ and TALENT are available.  But, you have to make it so.

You would likely need $50,000 (again, just MSU...) to hire competent guys there in the Philippines (or Lithuania, whatever).  SO DOUBLE that (because almost always costs are underestimated).  $100k.  And you would get the best that the Philippines has to offer (I guess).

No one wants to steal your code.  No one here anyway.  We don't want to code anyway (well, maybe some here do).  A well-structured company could ensure that what properly belongs to you would stay with you.

But, you have to play ball.  At least, that's the way I see it.  Teams are powerful and can get stuff done.  We did not build our bearing company in Peru just through my efforts and funding (hah).  Nor did the DOCTOR who started his software company (that I mentioned in my last comment above) make the BULK of the total money made when ALL the investors decided to cash-out selling to the BIG company for a lot of money.  How much?  Deutsche Bank was "our" adviser.  Goldman Sachs was "theirs".

If the Big Bad NSA is as big & bad as you (maybe me) believe, then they already know all about you.  BitMessage, etc. is not going to help.  You are already well known, you have "doxxed" yourself already.

The "other" (bad) PTB may not be as omnipotent (now anyway) as you fear.

There are MANY other places than bitcointalk to look at for raising money.  Your ex-friends at Apple (I did note that one may not be interested anymore).  But, you see my point.  You already (probably) know who you need to know!

If not, you can always offer to arrange a meeting between various interested parties.  On someone else's turf (probably).

Email / PM us enough to chew on (make it intelligible).  Then offer to meet me, rpietila, etc. in San Francisco or something.  

[EDIT: a meeting in person somewhere could relieve you of anxieties that NSA or competitors would steal your intellectual property]

You are the one asking for resources.  So far, I (and I will not speak for others) do not see a probable TEOTWAWKI just yet, though anything can happen.

I believe it was generalizethis or smooth who mentioned that as the Knowledge Age is not here yet, you have to operate under current conditions (or approximately that, sorry to misinterpret anything you two wrote).

The above is offered in a spirit of friendship and goodwill.  And, of course, just one man's opinion.

Compromise with others may be the biggest logjam you now face.  (Note: I am not a Team Player, never have been good at playing with others in offices wearing a suit, etc.).

Pro Tip: Using your valuable time and brain-power on PHILOSOPHY here at bitcointalk is NOT your highest and best use.  Again, just my opinion, and offered in a spirit of friendship and goodwill.

Mangling Linus Torvalds:

"Show us a Business Plan!"

"Show us that you mean business."

EDIT:

ALL that I have written here (and likely I would speak for at least some others) shows that we already respect your intellect and have enough interest and empathy to wish you well!

Also, enough interest to be part of a possible revolution!  All of us know that important revolutions do not happen very frequently.  

You want to lead a revolution?  Then play ball!
minor-transgression

Activity: 268
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:01:44 PM

@TPTBNW "Your thoughts are based in fantasy" yet you reference a "MadMax"
future and then accuse me of fantasy? Riiggggghhtt

"I beseech you from the bowels of Christ, think it possible you are mistaken" - Cromwell

Before I back further into reality, here is a sequel to "your" future:

When your local militia finds out you have neither credit, gold or crypto,
an auction of your possessions is arranged. Your Army Council arranges loans
to favoured officers and thus the bids on your possessions.
You now have credit, less the cost of your "donation", and few possessions.
You also have the disadavntage that the Council knows the extent of
your credit, and of your possessions. Your donations will be adjusted in light
of this knowledge.
You can, of course, opt out of the "protection" and "community care" provided
by that community, and trust to the kindness of strangers. Your choice.

All I'm doing here is pointing out how the "money system" works. This
is no different from "insurance" or "retirement" - pay me today and get
a burger on Tuesday scam. I did not put too much flesh on the bones hence
it seems contrived, and will give a couple of examples from history for
reference.

DVD : "IP Man - Disc 1"
This story is from China, just before and immediately following the
Japanese occupation. Note the lending into the local economy that
begins the story, and the later interplay of interest groups under occupation,
then compare there with your story so far.
BTW, this is a good martial arts film.

Book : "Marco Polo - From Venice to Xanadu"
This story contrasts Venice and its metallic currencies against the paper
based empire of China under the Mongols. Note how the control of paper
based credit issuance is used to dominate and supplant an existing economic
system. While politics and ecomomics are not the main topic of the book,
it answers many questions around how one culture can dominate another.
It may also contain the first reference to a Central Banker - he seems
quite a nasty character. It may also provide the first historical example
of the weaponisation of a currency.

By these examples I suggest that Totalitarian States and Central Banking
overreach are features of the endgame in the lifecycle of Nation States.
Others have taken a somewhat different position - for example:
"But the welfare statists were quick to recognize that if they wished to
retain political power, the amount of taxation had to be limited and they
had to resort to programs of massive deficit spending, i.e., they had to
borrow money, by issuing government bonds, to finance welfare expenditures
on a large scale." - Greenspan.

http://www.constitution.org/mon/greenspan_gold.htm

On a related matter, I would draw your attention to something disclosed
by Yanis Varoufakis - that the EuroFinMin group was not interested in
discussing workable solutions for the Greek economy. On that note I will
leave you to ponder - Why? And Ask:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-02/varoufakis-1967-there-were-tanks-and-2015-there-were-banks

At what points do these attempts to "retain political power" segue into
oppression or occupation? Are Bernanke's "tanks in the street" the same
threats the Eurozone made to Greece?

Despite our differences, TPTBNW, I'd agree you are on the right track.
Alternatives to a government mandated monopoly on credit issuance must be
found together with an end to the overt manipulation of markets.
(See my first post in 2013) I'd suggest that the real problem is one of getting
peope weaned off the credit they think of as money.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:15:40 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 09:58:15 PM by TPTB_need_war

OROBTC, the NSA knows (or has records recorded which they may not have even analyzed yet) that I am some truther, anarchistic nutter who talks and talks and has never produced any code. As far as they are concerned, I might as well be another scammer illiciting funds for another pump & dump altscam which might even be perpetual vaporware. Please do not try to think you are smarter than me about the requirements of my own computer science projects. You are not. (not to mean I don't appreciate your support, but defending my logic in public only weakens it ... maybe you should presume I feign some things on purpose ...)

Btw, about 2 weeks ago I analyzed the Dependent Object Calculus proposal for Scala 3, and determined that I found the holy grail of computer programming language design having completely solved the Expression Problem challenge as stated by Philippe Wadler, the prominent computer science professor and principle creator of the Haskell programming language. I am way out there in terms of autodidact theoretical computer science researcher, as well as an autodidact researcher in the field of crypto-currencies. But it is better just like it was for CoolPage, that no one thinks I am worth more than a molehill and it catches the world by surprise. I have always favored doing things by myself and shocking markets. It was just in this case, I felt it would be more fun and also more reliable to have some collaboration and peer review, because a crypto-currency is not something you want to release with bugs and faults in it. Bitcoin had some significant bugs on launch, but it also had the luxury of being ignonymous due to being first.

However, on further reflection that was a poor allocation of my time and priorities for numerous reasons. The computer security requirements are just wacko for most people. They don't see the point and they won't until after 2017. Then they will be the deer in the headlights, but for now fuhgeddaboudit (they will not understand). Secondly, it is much more difficult to work secretly in a group than it is alone. Third, the Mythical Man Month effect (most time is consumed by communication, not working). Fourth, people think more highly of themselves than their actual performance and the only way to separate the wheat-from-the-chaff is in a competitive network-of-trust such as what Linus is describing for Git with Linux development, or by competition between projects (e.g. Monero vs. _______). Fifth, the younger generation are inundated with spoiled, bratty, egotistic Prima Madonna time wasters that do not know how to code (and they do not respect their elder programmers and do not want to learn from them, which indicative of the decadence of Western civilization at this juncture). They think for example Node.js is the shit and they don't understand why it isn't and they never learned to program in assembly code. Sixth, talented programmers and cryptographers are already busy on projects and they can be very choosy. The world is awash in debt money and socialism. People are fattened and capital is being widely misallocated. There is no need for urgency and the economy is not weeding out the needless from the needed. As Warren Buffet says, we won't know who was naked until the tide goes out.

Absolutely not, you will never find a filipino capable of doing this sort of work. Even the most talented ones intellectually (and I actually pursued such a candidate and offered him so much in terms of exciting challenges and compensation that far exceeded what he is earning) can not handle the serious way that we Westerners work. Discipline is a four-letter word for filipinos. Filipinos are great for social jobs and programming games and doing artwork for cartoons, and even graphic and production arts for commercials (they are fabulous emulators), but never expect a filipino to work long hours and sleep under his desk in isolation. As much as I love filipinos for their positive attributes, I've learned after about 2 decades to not beat my head against a brick wall. They can not do it. They don't look at work and entrepreneurialism the same way we do. For them it is just another disposable thing in their lives. Filipinos do not take any one thing that seriously, except for their parents (which they will give everything for).

Do not assume I will need money. I will need some and I am awaiting the final statement of my balance that the precious metals dealer holds and has delayed paying me for some 2 years (doling it out little by little), so perhaps I even have enough to self fund for another few more months. Otherwise, I already received a couple of $1000s in angel funding and there is another few $1000s there from that same individual. And then there is another person other than rpietila who does use Bitmessage who was offering 100 BTC (but I've delayed so much it wouldn't be surprising if he rescinded the offer).

The main issue is not funding. Rather the issue is implementing. I was expressing dismay over wasting time trying to finding a mathematician or programmer. It was statement about the state of things in our world today that an altcoin that could potentially overtake Bitcoin gets no interest from capable programmers.

In fact I was even in discussions with one the inventors of an important anonymity protocol and I tried to build synergy with him, but it was just like oil and water. I just couldn't appreciate his attitude and he couldn't appreciate mine. How can two people who can't appreciate each other, then work together? They can't. In his mind, he saved himself a lot of wasted time. In my mind he fucked up royally and will miss the opportunity of a lifetime. But he has the ego the size of a Mac truck and I guess I do too. I think I can do and he thinks he can do. So let him go his own way and me go my own way.

Really when it comes down to it, talk is cheap. Men here are competing and the strongest will win. That is the bottom line. Once the strongest man has kicked ass on the other men, then suddenly they all come around and want to work with him. This is the way of the world. Alphamen lead and beta males bitch and think they are the shit, then they take a salary because they need to eat and pay their rent.

Edit: my major difficulty is the M.S.. When I feel strong such as this morning, I could conquer the world as I have in the past for example creating CoolPage. I was expressing frustration about wasting precious effort on recruiting others, because the M.S. robs me of some of the excess energy and dopamine that I had before the M.S.. I have had very high dopamine levels most of my life. I could essentially sustain an elevated but tiger concentration for 12 hours, sleep a bit, and do it again. The M.S. interferes and instead I ride more of a rollercoaster and so often feeling like I am exhausted. I don't think it is age. It is the M.S.. Today I awoke very, very strong. I made my 25 year old gf orgasm twice then got on the computer. She just called me down to eat bacon and eggs. Note we get the bacon here that was cut from the pig but has no chemicals added to it. And I eat only the yellow of the egg (she eats the white even I don't want her to). So I see I lifted 0.8 of my body weight yesterday on the military press which Intermediate level strength, which is good considering my illness, age 50, and not working out much lately. Btw, I was nearly blind on the way to the gym yesterday. My eyes were tearing so much, everything was so blurry that I couldn't even make out people's faces when they were within 10 meters, and the sun was burning my eyes. This is some effect from the M.S. coupled with never seeing the daylight due to always being on the computer. After the gym workout my eyes felt much better.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:52:48 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 01:33:30 AM by TPTB_need_war

OROBTC you come from the old world. I think you don't really have a good handle on how the information age is changing all these assumptions that you think are valid.

Okay then you just need to wait until after the world changes are complete, then you don't need to deal with annoying capitalists.

You can't wait that long because there is time pressure you say? Then in that case you are still dealing in the Old World, and you have to play by Old World Rules while you work to create the new one.

But smooth I wasn't playing their game since at least the 1980s. I was creating my own projects from scratch in my room, marketing them, and selling them for profit. It is amazing to me (not really, I know people are stuck in the reality they've known) that I tell people what I have accomplished in the past and they shrug and think it is irrelevant. I do not think most people comprehend that I've been doing the Knowledge Age since at least the 1980s.

It is not that CoolPage or WordUp were so awesome from a technical standpoint (they were not) that is the relevant point. It is that I bootstrapped them all by myself with no funding. And CoolPage reached 0.3 - 1% of the internet reach (depending which metric is employed to bench mark it). In particular, CoolPage was my revenge on those who had doubted me, because I did it entirely all by myself. I did it from a Nipa Hut in the Philippines in a squalor area  and I had dysentry and amoebas nearly ever week and there was a karaoke in my ear nearly 24 x 7. Now I am paying the price with the M.S. due to probably a leaky gut syndrome. WordUp in the mid-1980s I had done partially from living in my Dad's house for free and he did inject $30,000 after launch so I could hire Mike Fulton and order the inventory for physical production of software (remember back then there was no web browser yet). Unfortunately, just after launching and getting CoolPage marketed, I was attacked on Dec. 1, 1999 by a gang (that my ex incited as she also done inciting a neighbor over a hamok and that guy had hit me over the head with a hammer of which I still have a hole in my skull from) and lost the vision in my right eye. My life changed after that. There was a lot of pent up frustration after sacrificing some many years living in squatter zone and all the disease, disrespect for personal space, petty theft, continuous noise, everyone eating my portion of the meal because I was in the hole programming, etc, etc.

I am not saying that I don't want any funding. In fact one of the main reasons for doing the altcoin is to sell an ICO to raise funding to invest in development of the other things we need in this world, such as a better computer programming language, full anonymity for the internet that works, and better hardware that doesn't have backdoors, etc.. The funding I want most is for people to buy the ICO. But before we can get to ICO, we need to implement. Again there will be a problem of trying to find qualified people. I think the key there is to fund people who are already working in that area that needs funding, i.e. fund the experts. And then try to influence them  in terms of priorities. Large endowments have a way of influencing priorities  Wink

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:21:50 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 02:22:03 AM by TPTB_need_war

Either you need others or you don't. Sounds like you've got it all worked out: just find the person(s) that you complain aren't helping you or don't exist and you're on your way. Sorry I offered any input that contradicted this plan.

After wasting 6 weeks or so recruiting numerous individuals from many different sources (e.g. I even contacted a known cryptographer from this forum and not the one I mentioned in a prior message and he did not reply again after I asked if he was affiliated with Blockstream), I think the best thing to do is to stop wasting time. I guess the point of my public rant is to acknowledge that I can't guarantee that I can do it all by myself primarily due to the M.S. and the fact that the math is stretching my knowledge and I am lacking the energy and time to teach myself all the applicable math. If I didn't have the M.S., I'd be about 5 - 10X more productive than I am. This M.S. is a handicap. But sometimes I do still perform for some hours (or even a couple of days) at the level I was doing before the M.S.. I can't really objectively assess the damage done by the M.S. (and pleeeaaase don't suggest I go see a Philippine doctor, they are the ones that butchered my eye![1]). It might be milder than my assessment, but more likely it is more severe, because it is a slow process so we humans adjust. For example, I usually forget that I am blind in one eye. I don't notice it any more. When I was first blinded, it was very uncomfortable.

I think another reason I tried to find collaborators is I was thinking I should try to be more of a team player. I was trying to adjust to what I think the community would want. But in hindsight, I should not do that. The community is not more knowledgeable than me at this stage of the project. I've been doing this sort of stuff for my entire adult life.

As they say, take the bull by the horns and "get 'er done".

[1] There is one other option. If I did get perhaps $10,000 in funding I could go to Australia immediately for a fecal transplant. This has been shown to cure M.S. in patients that were in much worse condition than I am (up to 15 years without a relapse thus far and those with reduced gait, had their gait restored). I am planning to do this after I would launch any altcoin, and I really do not like to stop and go do that now. But if that would work, it would make a lot of sense to go do it now. Apparently it requires a few weeks of transplants. The cost is high. I have no medical insurance. I am undecided about whether I should seek funding to go do that now. Can't be 100% sure it will work. Also there are some risks, as I read that some lady who got a fecal transplant from her obese sister, became obese herself after that. Apparently it can alter the biology of our metabolism. The Australian clinics are doing a battery of tests on the donors and they probably don't give you the fecal matter from the same donor on every transplant. Also they would probably require to run a litany of tests on me, because I have no medical records. Thus I have no idea how high the cost could be.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:58:15 AM

I urge everyone to read this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140907.msg12037866#msg12037866

username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:03:10 AM

That is correct. I don't like paying taxes to fund the 0.001% to capture the political process, because actually what you ignoramuses want is to fund everything in life for free, thus you allow the State to go into debt and be controlled by the banks and then after the fact you call for regulation when it is entirely too late any way and wouldn't work (Glass-Steagal was repealed by Clinton).

Citizens provide collateral: when there is no need of collateral (i.e., when a nation's lenders have become its government [i.e., under plutocracy]), there is no need of “We the People” (United Sates).

Quote from: Peaceful Revolution Network link=http://www.xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html
The 50 years of war left England in financial ruin. The government officials went begging for loans from guess who, and the deal proposed resulted in a government sanctioned, privately owned bank which could produce money from nothing, essentially legally counterfeiting a national currency for private gain.

Now the politicians had a source from which to borrow all the money they wanted to borrow, and the debt created was secured against public taxes.

You would think someone would have seen through this, and realised they could produce their own money and owe no interest, but instead the Bank of England has been used as a model and now nearly every nation has a Central Bank with fractional reserve banking at its core.

These central banks have the power to take over a nations economy and become that nations real governing force. What we have here is a scam of mammoth proportions covering what is actually a hidden tax, being collected by private concerns.

The country sells bonds to the bank in return for money it cannot raise in taxes. The bonds are paid for by money produced from thin air. The government pays interest on the money it borrowed by borrowing more money in the same way. There is no way this debt can ever be paid, it has and will continue to increase.

If the government did find a way to pay off the debt, the result would be that there would be no bonds to back the currency, so to pay the debt would be to kill the currency.
(Red colorization mine.)

“Tax revenue” is a form of collateral for the loans provided to governments by central banks.
(Blue colorization added.)

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: