Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901265 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

Please be more explicit.    Cool
Your mum sucks yer dads cock and then kisses you good bye when you go to church..

hahaha i actually enjoy visiting this thread because of your posts dude really Cheesy sometimes a bit informational as well as i tend to look into the links you're posting Cheesy
Thanks my friend your the first Cheesy Cheesy..

Just forgive me if i sound bad i mean no harm i do want the best for all humans no matter what your colour or where you come from..BUT i will never except religion it divides people into
certain groups..
And the worst is all religion thinks that if everyone followed their way we would all be as one..
So we have this big battle to see who can become the number one religion..
And this been going on for at least 3 thousand years possibly even longer..

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I was going to chat forever then i think i will stop here Cheesy Cheesy..
Got to put me BETS on Basketball the season starts soon big bucks to win..

Oh shut up ME i am off Cheesy Cheesy..Anyways thanks BUD Grin..

Of course religion divides people into different groups. That's what it is supposed to do. But you can't tell which group which people are in, even in the graveyard.

You will be able to tell in the resurrection. The Jesus-salvation believing Christians will be on their way to Heaven. The atheists and all the rest will be on their way to everlasting torment.

It was truly enjoyable watching your laughter here for a short while. I won't be seeing your torment.

Cool
But you can't tell which group which people are in, even in the graveyard Cheesy..WRONG..

When i go the grave yard i can tell which group of people belong to which type..
Can you not tell who were the rich ones and who were the poor ones  Wink..

And that's the only divide all humans should be concerned about Grin.RICH and POOR..
Not sky pretend gods..Fairy tales Grin..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:46:48 PM

In my perspective atheist want to live their life freely without any boundaries and limitations so they don't believe that there is any God and we will have to pay for what wrong things we do here in this world. Religion taught us the way of living and to worship the one who created us, which is not acceptable to them.

Well pray to the earth it created humans Grin..The great EARTHALON Wink..
I say don't pray pick up plastic you will help the earth and most of all you will help humanity..

Carry a plastic bag where ever you go and if you see some plastic on the floor pick it up..
It's more worthy than praying to sky gods..

Religion will tell no one to do anything anymore it's over Wink..It's time to get real..21st Century..

Yeah you are right its time to get real..
What is the purpose of life?
It is just eat,work,walk,sleep and then die? thats it?
After exams you are expecting a result that what you did and how you did it you want to know very anxiously?
Results matter in real world so what is the purpose of life if there is no result of our life and there is no accountability ?

To travel amongst the stars to meet new beings..
To find a new world to move off this one..To make a new planet like we make new plants?..

OH BOY their is so much more to be discovered..
Humans flying with jet packs..Teleport to another country..
My mind wonders at what humans will accomplish in the future..

Religious people could never think like us atheist?..
Because their gods are the only ones that can do things so they wait for god to do something only to be waiting and waiting and waiting and they will keep on waiting and waiting and waiting..
Maybe one day they will twig their ain't no gods..

BUT in the mean time us atheist will keep on thinking up new technology and a better way to live for all humanity.. while you religious people blow each other up over fairy tales i will smoke me spliffs laughing my tits at you all for being so stupid Grin..

Go and look on YOUTUBE at the rituals religions do Cheesy Cheesy..NO ONE IS THERE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
How many say they have talked to god and god said Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..All in your minds Wink
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:58:11 PM

Also BITCOINTALK Angry Angry..WHY am i not s super duper wooper HERO i mean come on if
Badecker is a BADecker is Legendary i must be the DOGS BOLLOCKS Grin..

move my status up to the BOSS of bitcointalk..One person said he loved me on here so why am i still on the same status..OK he never said he loved me BUT i think i still should be the BOSS  Angry..

Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:35:09 PM

so what is the purpose of life if there is no result of our life and there is no accountability..
Does plant life have a god?..
Does animals have a god?..
Does insects have a god?..
Does fish have a god?..
So who is accountable for their deaths?..Religious people love sacrificing living things to gods..

So what your saying is you will be accountable for killing all those things i mention above?..

We are no different than a flea a dog a plant just we are lucky to be human Wink..

And also it shows how religious people love to dish out pain and sorrow?..
Even when your dead they still want you punished  Wink..

accountability when you die Cry..There dead end of Wink..

Yer kill him and kill him when he is dead Cheesy Cheesy..

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:23:34 AM

so what is the purpose of life if there is no result of our life and there is no accountability..
No purpose. Atoms in space.

Does fish have a god?..
Which God? Christian? Hindu? Muslim?

I don't believe live evolved out of pure randomness because of the time constraint. Time and space is connected and before the big bang there was no time. The age of the universe is about 14 billion years. I don't think this 14 billion years is enough time for randomness to create life and complex structure like human beings.
Just think about it, the total length of the human genome is over 3 billion base pairs.

So who is accountable for their deaths?..Religious people love sacrificing living things to gods..
Atoms move around. Why should anyone be accountable?

We are no different than a flea a dog a plant just we are lucky to be human Wink..
We are different. A human can't be born out of a dog or a plant, our DNA structure is different.

My God buries my enemies.  Cool

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:53:37 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 01:08:36 AM by dippididodaday

Deader than dead? That is very dead. To keep on dying a most agonizing death in eternal darkness cut off from the source of life...such a reality requires a strong belief from those who wish it upon others.

Yer kill him and kill him when he is dead Cheesy Cheesy..

Homo erectus, who lived 1.8 million years ago in Africa, who's brains was about 74 percent of the size of modern man's, practised primitive burial rituals. If God can do it, we can too. lol

My God buries my enemies.  Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:07:36 AM

No purpose. Atoms in space.

Does fish have a god?..
Which God? Christian? Hindu? Muslim?

I don't believe live evolved out of pure randomness because of the time constraint. Time and space is connected and before the big bang there was no time. The age of the universe is about 14 billion years. I don't think this 14 billion years is enough time for randomness to create life and complex structure like human beings.
Just think about it, the total length of the human genome is over 3 billion base pairs.

Atoms move around. Why should anyone be accountable?

We are different. A human can't be born out of a dog or a plant, our DNA structure is different.

My God buries my enemies.  Cool

Time and space no such thing in the universe..We created it for ourselves Wink..
We need time to go to work..Not in the universe no such thing it's endless and no time..

We humans cannot think for the universe we can only try to understand it Wink..
Example SCIENCE Grin

Even if the aliens made us still does not mean fairy tale sky gods created us?..
You know god ZAP and everything was here  Cheesy NO CHANCE..

We are different. A human can't be born out of a dog or a plant, our DNA structure is different. Roll Eyes

Humans share 50% of our DNA with a banana.
At some stage in history we all come from 1 point we are expanding..

How it happened when it happened is yet to be known but we will never know until we travel amongst the stars Grin..

My God buries my enemies Roll Eyes..
I thought you go to a funeral and humans ether burn the dead or you buries your dead..

So next time someone dies who i know i thinks i will just leave him on the floor so god can bury him it will save me 4 thousand pounds for the funeral..Cheesy Cheesy..
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:10:11 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 11:42:37 AM by PlanetOfBets

What if all religions on Earth are.. .well wrong? missunderstood? and there are a lot more gods out there looking down on us, playing with us , making us wage war with each other? Like multiple of gods created various human races and just watching to see which one will be victorious....

Exactly. All religions are wrong, because not one of them is entirely correct. The truth we are looking for is that which we can adapt to so that we have eternal life, and a good life on earth. No person will ever have a religion, be it formal, or be it personal, that will adapt to the truth correctly in all the ways.

Cool

all religious not fault cause of thats meanless, maybe just one or two but not all, If we think that atheism is also a religion, irreligion is impossible in itself. If he decides to become a human atheist he will choose religion. I have never thought about religion in order to be irreligious, even if the man who thinks for 30 seconds and comes to the black even though we think that he is a religion even for the minds ...
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:26:14 AM

Also BITCOINTALK Angry Angry..WHY am i not s super duper wooper HERO i mean come on if

move my status up to the BOSS of bitcointalk..One person said he loved me on here so why am i still on the same status..OK he never said he loved me BUT i think i still should be the BOSS  Angry..

Cheesy Cheesy

I must say, you at least deserve the Internet for a day....

That image of CUM on @BADecker's face as he "enters the Pearly Gates" was EPIC.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:28:17 AM

Atheism, the religion of hate. Hate all other religions. Almost like Islam.

Cool

Hatred is clearly your problem:  you are projecting it onto everyone else.

You speak for all Atheists?  All Muslims?  

You are neither.

Hatred is the problem of everybody. If there weren't any Muslims or atheists, there would be a lot less hate.

Cool

You've got that right my friend. So in light of this profound observation, don't you think we all need less religion(s) and more of what is magical, wonderful and praiseworthy? I'm speaking of that which is patient and kind, not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. That which does not demand its own way. An understanding that is not irritable, and doesn't keep record of being wronged. An attitude that does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. I'm talking about a Love that never gives up, never loses faith, and is always hopeful. Something that endures through every circumstance.

Sadly, he does not recognize the reference of your astute comment....
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:41:39 AM

Cheesy Cheesy

I must say, you at least deserve the Internet for a day....

That image of CUM on @BADecker's face as he "enters the Pearly Gates" was EPIC.
Cheesy It would be funny Cheesy Cheesy..
God might tell him to fuck off..Your not coming in here with that Jizz on your face Cheesy
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:09:51 AM

I'm surprised how long this thread had been going on for.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:22:51 AM

Time and space no such thing in the universe..We created it for ourselves Wink..
We need time to go to work..Not in the universe no such thing it's endless and no time..
If there was no time, everything would happen at once. You can measure the speed of light.  Light is not man-made. Light is not everywhere at once (sometimes takes millions of years).

If there was no space, you wouldn't exist.  Space and time is not a man-made invention.

1 point expanding doesn't mean everything is randomness. Even ourselves is proof that not everything is random. Do you wake up one day and decide to change sexuality? or to change sex?

I thought you go to a funeral and humans ether burn the dead or you buries your dead..

So next time someone dies who i know i thinks i will just leave him on the floor so god can bury him it will save me 4 thousand pounds for the funeral..Cheesy Cheesy..
This was a joke  Wink

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:43:25 AM

If there was no time, everything would happen at once. You can measure the speed of light.  Light is not man-made. Light is not everywhere at once (sometimes takes millions of years).

If there was no space, you wouldn't exist.  Space and time is not a man-made invention.

1 point expanding doesn't mean everything is randomness. Even ourselves is proof that not everything is random. Do you wake up one day and decide to change sexuality? or to change sex?

This was a joke  Wink
1 point expanding doesn't mean everything is randomness. Even ourselves is proof that not everything is random. Do you wake up one day and decide to change sexuality? or to change sex?..I could do if i wanted too Grin..

If there was no space, you wouldn't exist..
Words mean nothing to the universe humans made that up to communicate..
It as no thought it just does and we humans do the thinking..

The Earth and the Sun formed 4.6 billion years ago and the crust cooled enough for liquid water by 4.3 billion years ago. Life on Earth started somewhere between 4.0 and 3.5 billion years ago, so within a few hundred million years to half a billion years after the planet had cooled enough to support life, the first living cell form of life appeared on Earth. Evolution and DNA analysis have shown that all of the life that is currently on Earth is descended from that first primitive form of life. That is a fact that has been amply demonstrated and is beyond doubt.

Experiments have also shown that lightning strikes in a simulated early Earth environment are capable of creating a large variety of carbonaceous compounds including amino acids, polymers and even nucleic acids. So the basic chemicals that living cells are made of could have been abundant in that early Earth environment.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:58:16 AM

This was a joke  Wink
1 point expanding doesn't mean everything is randomness. Even ourselves is proof that not everything is random. Do you wake up one day and decide to change sexuality? or to change sex?..I could do if i wanted too Grin..

The Earth and the Sun formed 4.6 billion years ago and the crust cooled enough for liquid water by 4.3 billion years ago. Life on Earth started somewhere between 4.0 and 3.5 billion years ago, so within a few hundred million years to half a billion years after the planet had cooled enough to support life, the first living cell form of life appeared on Earth. Evolution and DNA analysis have shown that all of the life that is currently on Earth is descended from that first primitive form of life. That is a fact that has been amply demonstrated and is beyond doubt.

Experiments have also shown that lightning strikes in a simulated early Earth environment are capable of creating a large variety of carbonaceous compounds including amino acids, polymers and even nucleic acids. So the basic chemicals that living cells are made of could have been abundant in that early Earth environment.

Newton's 3rd Law shows us that there is absolutely no randomness.

The thing that people call random is simply the fact that in our ignorance and inability, we can't see most of the cause and effect.

We have proven loads of cause and effect, but nothing whatsoever that is real random.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:20:48 PM

Words and space are very different. Matter needs space. Blackholes is evidence  Smiley

Evolution is not random, neither is DNA. 4.6 billion years is very short for a DNA base pairs string of 3 billion base pars. Do you know the amount of combinations possible in DNA? If it were random, human DNA wouldn't be there yet. Smiley

When I turn on my tv and see noise, that is random. I don't think you ever see a nice picture pop up even if you wait 100 years.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:56:07 PM

If there was no time, everything would happen at once. You can measure the speed of light.  Light is not man-made. Light is not everywhere at once (sometimes takes millions of years).

If there was no space, you wouldn't exist.  Space and time is not a man-made invention.

This was a joke  Wink

The thing that people call random is simply the fact that in our ignorance and inability, we can't see most of the cause and effect.

We have proven loads of cause and effect, but nothing whatsoever that is real random.

Cool

Good point how there are really no random things here in this Earth. But if it's the case, I don't think people now can comprehend beyond the 'randomness' of things. So I guess you can term this 'uncertainty' or 'ignorance' now can be the random entity of the present. Random now - tomorrow might not be the case.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

If there was no time, everything would happen at once. You can measure the speed of light.  Light is not man-made. Light is not everywhere at once (sometimes takes millions of years).

If there was no space, you wouldn't exist.  Space and time is not a man-made invention.

This was a joke  Wink

Cool

Good point how there are really no random things here in this Earth. But if it's the case, I don't think people now can comprehend beyond the 'randomness' of things. So I guess you can term this 'uncertainty' or 'ignorance' now can be the random entity of the present. Random now - tomorrow might not be the case.

When scientists look for new things, there are always those among them looking for pure random. In addition, there are those who do little other than look for pure random.

Pure random is an abstract idea that we have a very difficult time determining what it might look like. Part of the reason for this is the fact that so extremely many things we recognize operate by cause and effect. In fact, the idea of being a scientist is the idea of looking for the thing that caused something. The better the scientist is, the more he looks for causes.

If science found something that was random, the next thing they would do is look for the thing that caused it to be random.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:37:45 PM

When scientists look for new things, there are always those among them looking for pure random. In addition, there are those who do little other than look for pure random.

Pure random is an abstract idea that we have a very difficult time determining what it might look like. Part of the reason for this is the fact that so extremely many things we recognize operate by cause and effect. In fact, the idea of being a scientist is the idea of looking for the thing that caused something. The better the scientist is, the more he looks for causes.

If science found something that was random, the next thing they would do is look for the thing that caused it to be random.

The cosmic show plays out in patterns - all of it, everywhere, all of the time. Given this context, randomness would simply mean the emergence of erratic, unplanned, unexpected and unusually odd new patterns.

If indeed the new pattern were not (specifically) predetermined, then we have found true randomness. Here, true or pure random means out of the range of possible new emergent patterns, the one to emerge could not have been foreseen (predetermined) by anyone or anything (including "God").

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:41:47 PM

The cosmic show plays out in patterns - all of it, everywhere, all of the time. Given this context, randomness would simply mean the emergence of erratic, unplanned, unexpected and unusually odd new patterns.

If indeed the new pattern were not (specifically) predetermined, then we have found true randomness. Here, true or pure random means out of the range of possible new emergent patterns, the one to emerge could not have been foreseen (predetermined) by anyone or anything (including "God").

As you say, "If."

There are countless trillions of actions and reactions that cause the supposed patternless displays. Since all these are actions and reactions, they are the effects of causes. No pure random there.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: