Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:19:55 AM

Atheism is a religion. Everything that fits other religions fits atheism, except that atheists attempt to cover up the fact that they believe in God.

Cool

What The Fuck?!?! You are really saying that I am an atheist because I believe in god but I want to cover up?
You cannot be so stupid man, please don't spread your DNA! Commit suicide now and dispose of yourself properly!

Everybody believes in God way down deep in His heart.

Everybody who says that God doesn't exist is attempting to set himself up as god above God.

When you look at the complete definition of "religion," you will find that, whether or not a person believes in God, atheism is a religion.

Cool

I agree - atheism has all the signs of religion. A certain group that worships its own laws and which opposes the believer)
And who then those who are indifferent to all religions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:47:38 AM

Atheism is a religion. Everything that fits other religions fits atheism, except that atheists attempt to cover up the fact that they believe in God.

Cool

What The Fuck?!?! You are really saying that I am an atheist because I believe in god but I want to cover up?
You cannot be so stupid man, please don't spread your DNA! Commit suicide now and dispose of yourself properly!

Everybody believes in God way down deep in His heart.

Everybody who says that God doesn't exist is attempting to set himself up as god above God.

When you look at the complete definition of "religion," you will find that, whether or not a person believes in God, atheism is a religion.

Cool

I agree - atheism has all the signs of religion. A certain group that worships its own laws and which opposes the believer)

They simply have an informal religion of indifference to religion.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:21:55 PM

Ha ha ha ha, oh dear...... Religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. As an Atheist I do not believe in any god or controlling power.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:30:01 PM

Ha ha ha ha, oh dear...... Religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. As an Atheist I do not believe in any god or controlling power.

Well, you believe you are right about this, don't you? And you know that you have been wrong about at least one or two things in your life. So, you are setting yourself up as god when you say that there is no God, a thing that you might be wrong about, because you have no proof that He doesn't exist.

When you set yourself up as god that way, you believe in God. Otherwise you wouldn't believe yourself when you say that God doesn't exist.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:38:22 PM

Because you have no proof that He doesn't exist.

Show me definitive proof that he does exist!
You revert to the same arguments..... please try something different.
Before you start with the "god did this" crap..... I want definitive proof. Not something which is Faith based.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:50:03 PM

Before you start with the "god did this" crap..... I want definitive proof. Not something which is Faith based.

Newton's 3rd Law upholds cause and effect.

Cause and effect exist in all things. There is no evidence of pure random (opposite of cause and effect) anywhere. We almost cannot conceive of pure random.

Cause and effect caused the great complexity of the universe. But entropy says that complexity is breaking down.

Whatever caused the great complexity of the universe (including the complexity of man's intelligence), in the face of all-pervading entropy, is intellectually very great... intellectually because of the intelligence that we see in ourselves, and how the universe works in an intelligent fashion.

Such intelligence fits our definition of the word "God."

In addition, nature works like a great big, highly complex machine. In fact, all OUR machines come from nature, and use the machine of nature to operate. Machines are made by makers. Not one of mankind's machines just popped into existence without being made.

Since the machine of nature is a vastly greater machine than any machine that people could even dream of making, the Maker of the machine of nature fits our definition of the word "God."

Cool

stats

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:57:06 PM

In addition, nature works like a great big, highly complex machine. In fact, all OUR machines come from nature, and use the machine of nature to operate.

So Nature is the ruling entity.

You have stretched the boundary of reality to fit your ideal of "Nature = God". I disagree! Nature is exactly what it is ....... Nature"
Why complicate the reality of what we live and breathe with adding the element of a fictional being?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:59:50 PM

In addition, nature works like a great big, highly complex machine. In fact, all OUR machines come from nature, and use the machine of nature to operate.

You have stretched the boundary of reality to fit your ideal of "Nature = God". I disagree! Nature is exactly what it is ....... Nature"
Why complicate the reality of what we live and breathe with adding the element of a fictional being?

You might be right if there was a machine of mankind that didn't depend on the machinery of nature to exist and operate.

Cool

EDIT: So, you believe nature is God? Machinery doesn't make itself. It is made by a machine maker. The machinery of nature is made by God.

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:03:09 PM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:06:15 PM

http://www.troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-says/yup-hes-mad-bro.jpg

So, you think I said that nature is God? Machinery doesn't make itself. It is made by a machine maker. The machinery of nature is made by God. It is not God. It is nature.

Cool

stats

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:09:13 PM

You might be right if there was a machine of mankind that didn't depend on the machinery of nature to exist and operate.

Cool

EDIT: So, you believe nature is God? Machinery doesn't make itself. It is made by a machine maker. The machinery of nature is made by God.

I never said Nature is God, that is your stretch of the imagination. I said Nature is Nature.

Nature evolves through time to be whatever it becomes.

If you believe that machinery of nature is god, please show me the machine!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:12:36 PM

Cool

I never said Nature is God, that is your stretch of the imagination. I said Nature is Nature.

Nature evolves through time to be whatever it becomes.

If you believe that machinery of nature is god, please show me the machine!

The whole of nature is a complex machine, filled with other machines. For example. The gears that mankind makes are uses of levers and leverage found first in nature. Mankind simply copied nature and expanded it a bit, to match his own designs. However, it was complex cause and effect that pushed mankind into designing his machines.

God rules.

Cool

stats

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:25:06 PM

The whole of nature is a complex machine, filled with other machines. For example. The gears that mankind makes are uses of levers and leverage found first in nature. Mankind simply copied nature and expanded it a bit, to match his own designs. However, it was complex cause and effect that pushed mankind into designing his machines.

God rules.

Cool

That is my point..... Nature is exactly that.... Nature. Why confuse the issue and add a fictional being to something which needs no improvement. Is it because of a delusional complex..... is it because you are yet to awake from a horrible nightmare where you believe in something which isn't real? Or maybe..... you are still the 6 year old child who still believes in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny!
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:33:38 PM

vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:47:52 PM

God rules.

Cool

That is my point..... Nature is exactly that.... Nature. Why confuse the issue and add a fictional being to something which needs no improvement. Is it because of a delusional complex..... is it because you are yet to awake from a horrible nightmare where you believe in something which isn't real? Or maybe..... you are still the 6 year old child who still believes in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny!

that's it, it's a force of nature and evolution. And the people came up with God to justify their fears and complexes
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:04:17 PM

God rules.

Cool

that's it, it's a force of nature and evolution. And the people came up with God to justify their fears and complexes

No way you can convince BADecker and his clones that their god is simply a fictional character, they will blatter about proofs that he exists (without providing one), because it's written in the bible or, even more hilarious, because someone must have created the universe and everything in it.

They took off their brains and have substitute them with a book... their "bible science" prove that god exists, period!

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:14:42 PM

God rules.

Cool

No way you can convince BADecker and his clones that their god is simply a fictional character, they will blatter about proofs that he exists (without providing one), because it's written in the bible or, even more hilarious, because someone must have created the universe and everything in it.

They took off their brains and have substitute them with a book... their "bible science" prove that god exists, period!

To simplify complexity I have an idea:  nature is nature and we humans are nature ourselves, but, and this is an essential but, we are nature asking about all-that-is, especially about all-that-we-are-and-becoming. This, in itself, is enough evidence, that nature is "God" and so are we, being the ultimate natural expression that we know of.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:40:54 PM

God rules.

Cool

We have no evidence anywhere in nature or the universe of anything causing itself to come into being when it wasn't there in the first place.

All-pervading entity shows us that the universe had a beginning. How doe it do this? If there was no beginning, all nature would have been dispersed and diffused  into an equilibrious mass of something that cannot be described... by entropy.

So, you can see that you are entirely wrong about Nature being God. Nature needed God to create it.

Thank you, however, for finally recognizing that God exists.

Cool

kongosplit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:59:19 PM

What?

Atheists don't hate religion! Religions hate atheists!

This is my point of view regarding this problem! Why? Quite simple. Most atheists are able to understand problems of religions and how a religion is working, perhaps this is not the best thing I need to say, even so, religions are changing people.

Personally I think except muslins, that every religion appeared just to explain the unknown.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:20:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40

Isn't the Internet open to you? Do your own research.

Since you don't seem to be able to accept the proof, the only way anyone will really be able to prove it to you is when God does it, Himself, in the Judgment.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: