Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:28:46 AM

Atheists do not hate religion. But believers and worshipers always hated thinking people, that's why they burned them at bonfires.

There are many people that apply thinking in scientific style to religion. When they do, they find that the Christian religion is reality.

For example. There are in the range of 25,000 ancient, hand-copied Bible manuscripts. Yet there are few from any other religion. So what if many of the 25,000 are translations? If the other religions or philosophies were important, they would have been translated way more times than the few dozen or less that they were.

In addition, there were almost no times in the history of the Bible that it wasn't being copied or translated by someone. Yet all the other religious and philosophical documents had gigantic gaps in time where nobody was copying them or translating them. Then someone found a copy of one of those in some old library, and made a new hand-written copy of it... or a translation.

The odds that the Bible would have been in constant copy or translating, while none of the other documents were, defies the laws of simple logic. There is Divine movement behind the Bible.

Cool

There is also overwhelming evidence showing that the earth is in fact much older than the bible claims not to mention the universe. The bible is also a really bad and evil book, all the slavery, rape and death, no god would have allowed such book to be a representation of him.

I can read Professor Joe's book that says that the earth is probably 4 billion years old. Then I can write my book that says that the earth is 4 billion years old. Then you can believe what I say. But until you find out what Professor Joe said, and why he said it, you don't really know how old the earth is, even if you think you know.

None of the scientists who personally attempt to determine the age of the earth has said in factual terms that he knows how old it is. None of them provide conclusive evidence. They all say in one way or another that they don't really know, but that they think this or that.

The Bible is eye witnesses to power. And the power they witnessed was recorded in the Bible in ways that show us that the earth is less than 6200 years old - http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm.

Why would God do this or that? Who knows? But there is power in the Bible. It can be seen in the detailed history of the Bible, the strength of the traditions of Israel who uphold the Old Testament, and in the prophesies that the Bible makes and are fulfilled in general history. The eye witness accounts in the Bible are better than all the guesses of the scientists of today.

Cool

I can read you saying everything has a cause but until I test everything to see if it has a cause I don't really know if everything has a cause even if you think it does.

If you ever find anything that exists without a cause, you will never know it. It will destroy you faster than you have a chance to understand that it had no cause.

Cool

How do you know?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:37:14 AM

If you follow a religion, you must follow the rules and regulations of that religion. You have to honor them. So the liberals do not like religion, they do not want to be bound. do not worship anyone. because they do not believe in god.
Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:22:56 AM

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?
Many atheists don't hate religion. It's religious fanatics, frequently with support from authoritarian govt, spread hate on atheists, non-believers and non-traditional religion supporters.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:41:53 AM

atheists do not believe in god like the way believers believe in gods and religions. God and religion for atheists is a miracle and a tremendous absurdity. For atheists, gods-and also the universe and humans-are miracles that they themselves can not answer.

So, discussing gods and religions with atheists on the basis of conventional beliefs will never be able to gain understanding with them
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:59:43 PM

An atheist has no hatred for God. What hatred can there be in the existence of whom he does not believe? And if there is hatred for God, then it is already - faith, and hence no longer atheism.
And if you think your daughter is stupid and ready, to knock something out of her, then in whose soul is hatred? And if this is taught by your god, it's no wonder that your daughter hates him. Believes and hates. Does God alone direct your hatred?
R.A.Y

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:49:28 PM

you hate religion because you never believe in the existence of God in your life, so you do not believe all the religious teachings that God teaches through the prophets of God's messenger.
you think that being an atheist is better, feel free and unbound by the rules of religion that you think is complicated, so you are more comfortable living life without being bound by all the rules of God.
you always feel that being an atheist is better and more powerful than a religious person.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
aimey

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

Atheist hate the religion because they believe it is an opium of the society. To be an Atheist doest not meant they don't believe in God. Because if they see there is no God it means that there is God.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:19:02 PM

They as in we don't it is that we don't understand what you are doing by believing. Alternatively if you flip the script those who believe in religion don't understand why we do not believe in religion. The debate is endless and the only way to resolve it is by proving god once and for all exists or does not exist which is impossible. Hence the debate is endless for this reason.

mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:22:03 PM

Why should one hate religion at all? You can treat them as a stage in the development of humanity, which was needed historically to centralize power.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

They as in we don't it is that we don't understand what you are doing by believing. Alternatively if you flip the script those who believe in religion don't understand why we do not believe in religion. The debate is endless and the only way to resolve it is by proving god once and for all exists or does not exist which is impossible. Hence the debate is endless for this reason.

It's quite easy to prove the god from the bible does not exist because we have proven miracles don't exist or prayer doesn't work.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

I would say, it's dependably the religious society that beats their kids silly. I know a wedded couple and they're both Atheist, and they don't hit their kids (Only going so far as a slap on the wrist), and their youngsters are the most all around carried on I have ever observed. When I was growing up, you'd hear frightfulness stories of my companions Italian guardians beating them with sweeper sticks and belts, and half of those folks are on drugs or totally broke at this point. Try not to try and say the different nuns in Ireland that worked the young ladies sent to their religious communities to death. Religious individuals are the most exceedingly awful cases of guardians in my experience (At slightest concerning Christianity, don't think about different religions in that individual respect).
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

because religion is the big reason of war from the past histor and also hypocrites are hiding in a religion.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

Because atheists do not believe that God exists. That's why they hate religion. The sky, the Earth and the whole universe were created by Allah.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

Atheist are people who believe on logical explanation and they want proof. The reason why they don't believe in God is they want physical evidence that god exists. However, there are things in life that we cannot comprehend. That's one thing that atheist people should understand.
Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:52:14 AM

I like to consider myself as an agnostic atheist. Smiley I don't know if that is true though.. Basically I don't believe in anything spiritual, but I'm open to the idea that there is something out there beyond our visible world...

I don't understand spiritual people, and I don't believe in an omnipresent creator (unless it was aliens) or the soul of our beings. It's difficult for me to connect with people who are obsessed with that.
androidr

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:06:06 AM

Both sides have good and bad people in it. but I don't like either side trying to convert people into their way of thinking, I prefer leaving people in peace
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

Both sides have good and bad people in it. but I don't like either side trying to convert people into their way of thinking, I prefer leaving people in peace

There won't be any peace in Hell.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

There won't be any peace in Hell.    Cool

Hell:  The place you were created to be tortured in for all eternity, by your loving god.

Remember, your god gives you free will, but he also knows everything, including the future.
He knew from the moment he designed you that you would "free-will" your way into hell, and he could torture you for all time.
Making something just to cause it infinite pain - is that some sort of game the gods play?

:/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
PlanetZebes

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:59:34 AM

I don't think atheist per say hate religion. They're more annoyed by it.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:42:54 AM

Because atheists do not believe that God exists. That's why they hate religion. The sky, the Earth and the whole universe were created by Allah.

I completely disagree with you. Atheists do not hate any of religion which exists on earth. They just do not believe so called god and all of the universe was created by Allah, Jesus etc. Atheists respect alll the religions but they do not believe in them.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: