Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:55:02 AM

Bangladesh vs. New Zealand, incredible performance from Bangla batsmen. They made a huge score in first innings 542/7. Shakib Al Hasan made double tonne scored 217 runs. And Mushfiqur Rahim 159 runs. Tremandous innings from this batsman. Now this is match looks interesting. Still, they not declared the innings might be tomorrow first session they will declare. Now guess who will win?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:54:15 PM

Bangladesh vs. New Zealand, incredible performance from Bangla batsmen. They made a huge score in first innings 542/7. Shakib Al Hasan made double tonne scored 217 runs. And Mushfiqur Rahim 159 runs. Tremandous innings from this batsman. Now this is match looks interesting. Still, they not declared the innings might be tomorrow first session they will declare. Now guess who will win?

I think Tomorrow is a very important day for both teams and both will try their level best.This pitch looks very good for batting,so if NZ batsman can score big tomorrow then this match will be draw for sure.And as you said BD played brilliantly and they prove that they have capability to play good cricket outside home ground.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:09:09 PM

Australia are in big trouble in their 1st ODI match against Pakistan currently 5/111 in the 24th over. Smith and Warner both failed to score runs which normally sees Australia loose if these 2 players fail to score big runs. Smith went out for a golden duck. I did post here that Pakistan would of got some confidence winning big against Australian XI and it looks like it has as they have come out firing.
Wade and Maxwell are building up a wonderful partnership . Maxwell is playing aggressively , even at this stage of the match he isn't defending , he is just going for it . If he goes on like this Aussies can score 260-270 runs , Faulkner is yet to come.
Wade , Maxwell and Faulkner change the complete game for Aussies and Pakistan as usual good with bowling but batting bring them down to lost match most of batsmen out without any reason they all want to hit big shots outside stadium but give easy catch practice to Aussies

I am still shocked with Bangladesh performance against Kiwis because they done stunner now need to do very good bowling to home side to bring them down now I think they also can do this
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

Australia are in big trouble in their 1st ODI match against Pakistan currently 5/111 in the 24th over. Smith and Warner both failed to score runs which normally sees Australia loose if these 2 players fail to score big runs. Smith went out for a golden duck. I did post here that Pakistan would of got some confidence winning big against Australian XI and it looks like it has as they have come out firing.
Wade and Maxwell are building up a wonderful partnership . Maxwell is playing aggressively , even at this stage of the match he isn't defending , he is just going for it . If he goes on like this Aussies can score 260-270 runs , Faulkner is yet to come.
Wade , Maxwell and Faulkner change the complete game for Aussies and Pakistan as usual good with bowling but batting bring them down to lost match most of batsmen out without any reason they all want to hit big shots outside stadium but give easy catch practice to Aussies

I am still shocked with Bangladesh performance against Kiwis because they done stunner now need to do very good bowling to home side to bring them down now I think they also can do this
Faulkner didn't bat well but he bowled really well . The line and length was perfect today and he picked up early wickets which put Aussies right away in the drivers seat . Aussies are almost untouchable in home right now , hope Pak come back stronger in the next match .
Only 1 more day for India v England ODI series to begin .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 10:51:48 PM

Faulkner didn't bat well but he bowled really well . The line and length was perfect today and he picked up early wickets which put Aussies right away in the drivers seat . Aussies are almost untouchable in home right now , hope Pak come back stronger in the next match .

I agree and this is what Faulkner can do and just shows our vital he is in the Australian team. I am very disappointed in Pakistan as they really had a chance at winning this game. They bowled well early on but poor fielding let them down in the end and should of bowled Australia out for under 240 runs. Also their batting let them down and it may be hard for them to come back from this loss and most likely destroyed their confidence.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:06:14 PM

The result was on expected lines but Pakistan did manage to stretch Australia.  Australia managed to recover from 78/5 to post 268. Not many teams would have the depth to recover so well. And once they managed to put a fighting score on the total, their bowlers were good enough to finish the job against Pakistan.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:22:49 AM

Today two T20 games and both of the are easy to predict the results.

First T20 match between Afghanistan and Ireland. Afghanistan team is quite strong compared to Ireland they even surprised few times strong teams as well. So I think Afghanistan is most likely going to win this match.

In other match Hong Kong and Scotland. Scotland is a stronger team, but in this match, HK also can give a surprise, so it is better to wait for match to start.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:31:12 AM

First T20 match between Afghanistan and Ireland. Afghanistan team is quite strong compared to Ireland they even surprised few times strong teams as well. So I think Afghanistan is most likely going to win this match.

In other match Hong Kong and Scotland. Scotland is a stronger team, but in this match, HK also can give a surprise, so it is better to wait for match to start.
I am sure about Scotland but not quite sure about Afghans because Ireland play well and then have got the capability to beat Afghan team . I won't be betting on first match but I will surely go for Scotland to win the match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sabbirshm

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

After Shakib"s brilliant double hundred,NZ batsman played well under pressure.They have scored total 292 with 3 wickets.I think this match gonna draw for sure because three days of this match already finished.And the pitch is very batting friendly and both teams are scoring decent total.Next morning will decide the match for sure.BD have to takes early wickets in the morning to win the match and NZ will want to score very big to stay in the match.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

The 2nd ODI starts today between Australia and Pakistan at the MCG. This will most likely be another tough game for Pakistan to win playing at the MCG as Australia have a great record at the ground. I'm betting on Australia to win this match and I also put them on to win the series but I do think Pakistan will win at least 1 ODI against Australia.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:38:58 PM

To my surprise Bangladesh played really well to post a good total but New Zealand is building their total with the help of a fine century by Latham who is still unbeaten at 173 and he has to have a good partnership with the tail enders and make a competitive first innings score.This match will be probably a draw given the circumstances .
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:42:18 PM

To my surprise Bangladesh played really well to post a good total but New Zealand is building their total with the help of a fine century by Latham who is still unbeaten at 173 and he has to have a good partnership with the tail enders and make a competitive first innings score.This match will be probably a draw given the circumstances .
You are right Bangladesh really give surprise to all and done great job if they are going to draw this match I will write win for them because they show great temperament in very difficult situation here in New Zealand most of teams struggle but they are giving good message now Bangladesh is tough to beat even at away from home
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

I am sure about Scotland but not quite sure about Afghans because Ireland play well and then have got the capability to beat Afghan team . I won't be betting on first match but I will surely go for Scotland to win the match .

Both teams Scotland and Bangladesh won the matches, and it was a good guess. Did anyone make money from these games?

Today got another exciting one-day match between India and England. England already lost test series now they may give a tough fight in one-day matches. Most of the England team players are experienced with these indian pitches in IPL games. So even though match favourite team is India but we can see good performance from England.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:24:27 AM

Both teams Scotland and Bangladesh won the matches, and it was a good guess. Did anyone make money from these games?

Today got another exciting one-day match between India and England. England already lost test series now they may give a tough fight in one-day matches. Most of the England team players are experienced with these indian pitches in IPL games. So even though match favourite team is India but we can see good performance from England.

I knew that both of these two teams are going win but didn't bet on any of these teams. I'm not an active better so only bet vocationally.

In today's Indan and England match, I strongly feel that India is going to win because on home grounds Indian team is quite strong and not so easy to defeat them unless England shows some extraordinary performance. I suggest don't bet until match start because in this match anything can happen.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 04:09:34 AM

Australia once again are in big trouble early on in the 2nd ODI against Pakistan currently 3/49 off 9.3 overs. Now can Pakistan maintain the pressure and get Australia out cheaply? Pakistan have not beaten Australia at the MCG since 1985 so if they can pull off the upset and win that will give them a huge confidence boost going into the remaining ODI matches.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

Australia once again are in big trouble early on in the 2nd ODI against Pakistan currently 3/49 off 9.3 overs. Now can Pakistan maintain the pressure and get Australia out cheaply? Pakistan have not beaten Australia at the MCG since 1985 so if they can pull off the upset and win that will give them a huge confidence boost going into the remaining ODI matches.
Another wicket fell (@84 runs ) , this isn't going good for Aussies but now Pakistan shouldn't take it easy and pick up Maxwell / Smith wicket which is very very important . They can change the course of the match if they settle in .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 10:47:42 AM

Eng Vs India. England is already on 235 for 4 wickets and are going strong in the 40th over. I feel the last over will earn them another 100-120 runs as both Root and Stokes are playing well. If they score 350 then it would be tough for India to chase as the Pune ground is not such a good ground to chase such a huge score compared to Mumbai and Chennai.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:31:48 PM

India need 351 runs to win the match against England ,England piled on runs in the last 8 overs and scored more than a hundred runs to reach 350.India does have a fantasy batting line up ,but for that it requires a good performance from Kholi,Dhoni and Yuvraj if India has to chase this score successfully.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

India need 351 runs to win the match against England ,England piled on runs in the last 8 overs and scored more than a hundred runs to reach 350.India does have a fantasy batting line up ,but for that it requires a good performance from Kholi,Dhoni and Yuvraj if India has to chase this score successfully.

India have lost both openers cheaply. The partnership between Yuvraj and Kohli is important for India to have any chance in this match. England are overwhelming favourites.

sabbirshm

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

A New twist on BD vs NZ test match, As BD batted well in first innings but in second innings they already lost 3 wickets and Imrul is hurted.So 4 batsman already backed to pavilion.If Nz can All Out Bangladeshi Batsman in the first session of tomorrow they could have win the match.So,it will be a very important and match decider day for both team.
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: