Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

I was so right that they would score 350 runs. Now with 2 wickets down and 40 overs left, Virat needs to remain on the crease and save his wicket atleast for 20 overs and add more runs to make it below 100 runs to chase in the last 10 overs. Rahul and Dhawan have always fared badly in ODI games and lose their wickets within the first 5 overs.

Edit: And now the third wicket fell. As expected Yuvraj too is out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

I was so right that they would score 350 runs. Now with 2 wickets down and 40 overs left, Virat needs to remain on the crease and save his wicket atleast for 20 overs and add more runs to make it below 100 runs to chase in the last 10 overs. Rahul and Dhawan have always fared badly in ODI games and lose their wickets within the first 5 overs.

Today is day of upsets as Pakistan beat hot favorite Australia after 12 years and now England is doing very good against hot favorite India 350 was big score but now India lost 4 top order batsmen which creating more problems for Captain he need to stay on for long time otherwise they are going to lost this match by big margin
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 01:44:40 PM

Today is day of upsets as Pakistan beat hot favorite Australia after 12 years and now England is doing very good against hot favorite India 350 was big score but now India lost 4 top order batsmen which creating more problems for Captain he need to stay on for long time otherwise they are going to lost this match by big margin

England has always been a stronger team compared to India. Pak's win was a miracle as I never expected them to beat Australia which is one of the best teams we have in cricket.

I'm scared for India as Kohli is taking risk by hitting in the air and they have only 6 wickets in hand. They shouldn't be taking risks at this point. With Dhoni getting out, I lost my hope. I don't know why he came top the order when he usually comes at 6 or 7.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

Pakistan has won after 12 years any One day international match in Australia against Australia. Actually Aussies got trapped and didn't succeed to set up good defending score on the score board. Pakistan team played unitedly and performed very good in every field of cricket which helped them to win the match easily.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

England has always been a stronger team compared to India. Pak's win was a miracle as I never expected them to beat Australia which is one of the best teams we have in cricket.

I'm scared for India as Kohli is taking risk by hitting in the air and they have only 6 wickets in hand. They shouldn't be taking risks at this point. With Dhoni getting out, I lost my hope. I don't know why he came top the order when he usually comes at 6 or 7.
Now India is at a better position to win the match than England . A wicket now would make the match very interesting , Kohli scored century and from now on he will just go for it . Jadav is playing an exceptional innings too , he will score century too I guess.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

Now India is at a better position to win the match than England . A wicket now would make the match very interesting , Kohli scored century and from now on he will just go for it . Jadav is playing an exceptional innings too , he will score century too I guess.

An hour ago I was sure they won't get the score as they needed 220+ runs with 4 wickets and half an hour back they needed 130 runs which means in 30 minutes they scored almost 100 runs which is all because of Jadhav and Kohli's partnership. I never knew Jadhav was so good. He too scored a century now and hope they finish this match with a win.

Kohli is gone Sad

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 09:43:10 PM

Pakistan has won after 12 years any One day international match in Australia against Australia. Actually Aussies got trapped and didn't succeed to set up good defending score on the score board. Pakistan team played unitedly and performed very good in every field of cricket which helped them to win the match easily.

Yeah a big congrats to Pakistan on winning the 2nd ODI against Australia. Like you said it's been a very long time since Pakistan has beaten Australia in Australia. They also broke a 30+ year drought by beating Australia at the MCG. Now this win will set them up for the rest of the ODI series as they have shown that they can match it with Australia if they all put in as a team. Like I have said I still think Australia will win the series and I also said that Pakistan would most likely win a game and now we will see if they can continue to fight and maybe even win another game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:42:54 PM

An hour ago I was sure they won't get the score as they needed 220+ runs with 4 wickets and half an hour back they needed 130 runs which means in 30 minutes they scored almost 100 runs which is all because of Jadhav and Kohli's partnership. I never knew Jadhav was so good. He too scored a century now and hope they finish this match with a win.

Kohli is gone Sad
Currently India is one of best teams in world and playing at home they always best of best but after England's 350+ I was expecting tough for India as they lost big wickets very quickly but Kohli is kohli and very hard to beat this person right now great end by them with 11 balls spare and they win congrats to all winners
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

Kohli is gone Sad
Currently India is one of best teams in world and playing at home they always best of best but after England's 350+ I was expecting tough for India as they lost big wickets very quickly but Kohli is kohli and very hard to beat this person right now great end by them with 11 balls spare and they win congrats to all winners

India managed to score 350 pretty easily in the end. While kohli played a good knock, it was the big hitting of Jadhav which kept India in the reckoning through out the match. Nice to see some competition for the spots in the Indian middle order.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:08:53 AM

Kohli is gone Sad

India managed to score 350 pretty easily in the end. While kohli played a good knock, it was the big hitting of Jadhav which kept India in the reckoning through out the match. Nice to see some competition for the spots in the Indian middle order.

In a best manner India played the match, though it didn't made the starting good. Middle order made path for the win. Gambling odds continued to vary as both teams got winning chances. Finally India made its win on the first ODI under the captaincy of Kohli which makes it a special match.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:40:20 AM

New Zealand just require another 14 runs to win the match,i thought Bangladesh could pull this one to a draw and made a bet for a draw yesterday night and their batting was just ridiculous,awesome first innings batting and in their second innings shitty performance .

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

Kohli is gone Sad

In a best manner India played the match, though it didn't made the starting good. Middle order made path for the win. Gambling odds continued to vary as both teams got winning chances. Finally India made its win on the first ODI under the captaincy of Kohli which makes it a special match.

It was a very exciting match, and Both teams played superbly, but the home team won the match by 3 wickets. This all credits goes to Kedar Jadhav. He gave excellent support to captain, and he deserves man of the match award Played fantastically. In the end couple of wickets made England come back to the game but Hardik Pandya and Ashwin played safe innings and made India win this match. Congrats India.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:48:19 AM

Who all are expecting India to Win this match ? after losing quick 4 wickets?
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

After performing a brilliant batting on first innings still Bangladesh could not draw the match.Because they batted poorly on their second innings.New Zealand reach the target easily and lead the series by 1-0.

On the other hand,India chased 350 runs incredibly last night.The man in form Birat Kohli proved again that He is unstoppable and can destroy any bowling unit in the world.With the help of his hundred India chased down 350 easily.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:54:01 AM

After performing a brilliant batting on first innings still Bangladesh could not draw the match.Because they batted poorly on their second innings.New Zealand reach the target easily and lead the series by 1-0.

On the other hand,India chased 350 runs incredibly last night.The man in form Birat Kohli proved again that He is unstoppable and can destroy any bowling unit in the world.With the help of his hundred India chased down 350 easily.
This is called bad luck, But NZ bowled fantastically in the second innings and restrict Bangla batsman just for 160 runs. And they batted well in 2nd innings captain made a good century and made NZ won this game by 7 wickets.

Another match India won by 3 wickets, after losing first 4 wickets no one expected this result at the end of the game well played India.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 09:25:51 PM

Last night's match between the Melbourne Renegades and the Adelaide Strikers was an entertaining game to watch as both teams needed to win to stay alive in the Big Bash competition and in the end the Renegades were good enough to hold on and win. The Strikers had their chance to win but fell 6 runs short.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:27:33 PM

Who all are expecting India to Win this match ? after losing quick 4 wickets?

I really did not expect India could win the match after losing Yuvraj and Dhoni and the odds for india to win the match was above 10 in most of the sites and i really did not expect this sort of counter attack from Kholi and Kedar Jadhav who is an unknown player to me as i am not following cricket matches for some time as i once used to but i watched this match till the end and it was really a great innings from both the players.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:32:01 PM

Last night's match between the Melbourne Renegades and the Adelaide Strikers was an entertaining game to watch as both teams needed to win to stay alive in the Big Bash competition and in the end the Renegades were good enough to hold on and win. The Strikers had their chance to win but fell 6 runs short.
Generally in T20, It seems that the chasing team has some advantage even if the score is big. The Strikers had to chase down a good total in 171 runs, which might seem doable to a lot of team is the Big Bash. Hard luck Strikers fell just short of 6 runs. Good bowling display from Renegades for taking wickets in the right intervals and not allowing the batsmens to get set.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:19:59 PM

Spectacular performance from team India and i am eager to see the second match between India and England ,India does need to find a good openers with Dhawan really not performing for a while for India he has to be replaced in the coming matches and i hope Yuvraj plays really well as he started really well and then nicked one down the leg side.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:24:56 PM

New Zealand just require another 14 runs to win the match,i thought Bangladesh could pull this one to a draw and made a bet for a draw yesterday night and their batting was just ridiculous,awesome first innings batting and in their second innings shitty performance .
I have two shocks from Bangladesh vs New Zealand match first Bangladesh was really awesome in first inning manage to do 595 and second last day they lost match very cheaply because they fail to keep maintain in second inning its typically sub continent style of cricket
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: