Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587823 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 07:47:44 PM

Just few days have passed and IPL is already getting so exciting. MI's match today was nail bitting one where till the end I couldn't guess whether they would make it or not. The score wasn't that high but the LBW wickets were really upsetting. After losing their first match, I'm glad that they came back in the second match and defeated KKR. If that wicket of Boult was not dropped, KKR were surely winning as MI needed three with 2 balls remaining but that missed chance helped MI to win the match.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:52:55 PM

Just few days have passed and IPL is already getting so exciting. MI's match today was nail bitting one where till the end I couldn't guess whether they would make it or not. The score wasn't that high but the LBW wickets were really upsetting. After losing their first match, I'm glad that they came back in the second match and defeated KKR. If that wicket of Boult was not dropped, KKR were surely winning as MI needed three with 2 balls remaining but that missed chance helped MI to win the match.
Until last over no one was sure who is going to win this match but at the end KKR fail to keep momentum and give some easy runs which give good fighting win to MI they done good job we can say its one of best matches until now in this years IPL now heat is going up so we ill watch some more matches like this in near future
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:54:06 AM

Today IPL match between Kings XI Punjab and RCB. RCB so far played two matches and one lost and with one win they are almost at the bottom of the points table so they will come hard in this match to push themselves on points table up. But KXIP played one and won the match with good confidence. It will be very good match to watch but quite challenging to guess now itself winner of this match.
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:32:03 AM

Until last over no one was sure who is going to win this match but at the end KKR fail to keep momentum and give some easy runs which give good fighting win to MI they done good job we can say its one of best matches until now in this years IPL now heat is going up so we ill watch some more matches like this in near future

Don't you think that today's match was fixed? Looking at the last few overs from KKR and the fielding efforts that they made clearly indicates that something was not right and KKR have lost this match intentionally.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:38:00 AM

Don't you think that today's match was fixed? Looking at the last few overs from KKR and the fielding efforts that they made clearly indicates that something was not right and KKR have lost this match intentionally.

Nope I do not think so that would be the case, because they are the team who showed the character in 1st match with unbeaten 180 opening partnership. Yes they were a bit sloppy at the end which resulted in the their performance. Hope this improves in the next match.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

Very perfectly said. MI had an advantage that they were playing in Mumbai. So crowd support was with them and also some lethargic efforts by KKR in the end resulted the win for MI and this may be the boost that MI would be requiring to start off.
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:12:38 AM

Very perfectly said. MI had an advantage that they were playing in Mumbai. So crowd support was with them and also some lethargic efforts by KKR in the end resulted the win for MI and this may be the boost that MI would be requiring to start off.

Yes and IPL is full of surprises and that makes it more attractive and watchable and this is just an beginning and we will seeing much more exciting matches in coming days and hoping to make some profits by betting on it.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

Yes and IPL is full of surprises and that makes it more attractive and watchable and this is just an beginning and we will seeing much more exciting matches in coming days and hoping to make some profits by betting on it.

Ya it is true that in IPL we can find lot of surprises and good playing players, the main formula for profit is just go for laying in low odds and when ever you get the hedging position just go for it because in this we cannot say when a team with good winning marging will lose the game at the end. Today match punjab vs rcb where i think gayle is going to play in rcb today game so it will be more interesting to watch.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:01:21 PM

Ya it is true that in IPL we can find lot of surprises and good playing players, the main formula for profit is just go for laying in low odds and when ever you get the hedging position just go for it because in this we cannot say when a team with good winning marging will lose the game at the end. Today match punjab vs rcb where i think gayle is going to play in rcb today game so it will be more interesting to watch.

Even I think Gayle is going to play good today, but similarly if Guptill plays, he might also score well. I believe the chaser will win today. I want RCB to win today's match.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:15:11 PM

Even I think Gayle is going to play good today, but similarly if Guptill plays, he might also score well. I believe the chaser will win today. I want RCB to win today's match.

Seeing the last some match results, toss winner gets the match winning or atleast coming low odds favorite. So toss is very important and the In Indore ground chaser wins the game mostly so let us see who wins the toss and takes bowling have 90% of chances to win todays match.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:52:28 PM

Gayle is not in the best form of his life at a moment and if he fails today then RCB will really have to think of replacing him in the next game as RCB was lucky to win the last match against DD but they cannot expect miracle happening in every match.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

Gayle is not in the best form of his life at a moment and if he fails today then RCB will really have to think of replacing him in the next game as RCB was lucky to win the last match against DD but they cannot expect miracle happening in every match.
With Twenty twenty it's really hard to predict which team wins or play well. The reason is that even a single over might change the entire game. Also in today's match both are equally strong holding good lineup of batsmen and bowlers.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

Going for Kings to win the match and also under 28.5 fours because on both the sides more power hitters than smart batsmen Smiley Punjab is in good shape and since they are playing at home , I think they can beat RCB.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:48:19 PM

Going for Kings to win the match and also under 28.5 fours because on both the sides more power hitters than smart batsmen Smiley Punjab is in good shape and since they are playing at home , I think they can beat RCB.
RCb lost wicket so early, Watson got out for just 1 run, But the good thing for RCB is ABD is playing today. Gayle is not playing don't know how much runs they will score, and i am expecting 200+ runs in this match. Punjab is bowling well, let's see what happen in coming overs. My pick in this match is RCB. I am a fan of ABD.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:53:22 PM

RCb lost wicket so early, Watson got out for just 1 run, But the good thing for RCB is ABD is playing today. Gayle is not playing don't know how much runs they will score, and i am expecting 200+ runs in this match. Punjab is bowling well, let's see what happen in coming overs. My pick in this match is RCB. I am a fan of ABD.

Definitely RCB for today's match. They made a brilliant move by taking out Gayle and getting back ABD. He's the man right now and playing well. Kings XI's bowling is well but with Mills and Stanlake, RCB is also have the potential to hit back.
Hope for the best and fingers crossed to win today..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:05:02 PM

Is it just me? Or sometimes IPL does look like very much fixed?
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Definitely RCB for today's match. They made a brilliant move by taking out Gayle and getting back ABD. He's the man right now and playing well. Kings XI's bowling is well but with Mills and Stanlake, RCB is also have the potential to hit back.
Hope for the best and fingers crossed to win today..
Well I agree that it was a good move to not pick Gayle for today's match but still RCB failed to put up a good score , 149 isn't good enough . Punjab have a great batting attack and will chase this down , no doubts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 05:25:43 PM

Kings XI about to win their second match. RCB's score was very less and they needed to make atleast 50 more runs to win this match. I don't support the decision of Gayle not playing as even though AB performed, they could have brought in Gayle to play in place of Jadhav who isn't performing well. On top, RCB's bowlers are again failing and giving 11+ runs in every over. Kings need just 16 more runs to win.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

Kings Punjab won the match by 8 wickets, and It was a great victory to Punjab. RCB failed to make good score they just scored 148 runs, That too ABD batted well at the end that is why the score came near to 150 otherwise it will not cross to120 runs. ABD is not got good support from another batsman that is why they scored very less. Congrats Punjab.

Tomorrow Pune vs Delhi, My pick is Pune. Any other guess?
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

Kings Punjab won the match by 8 wickets, and It was a great victory to Punjab. RCB failed to make good score they just scored 148 runs, That too ABD batted well at the end that is why the score came near to 150 otherwise it will not cross to120 runs. ABD is not got good support from another batsman that is why they scored very less. Congrats Punjab.

Tomorrow Pune vs Delhi, My pick is Pune. Any other guess?

Kings XI have a great bowling lineup and they proved it in the earlier match where they were not letting Smith and Dhoni get runs for their team and made Pune score barely 160 runs. This time too they did not give RCB any chance while Mandeep did help AB and AB managed to make some runs for his team but overall they were short by 30-40 runs.

I too pick Pune. DD aren't a strong team IMO even though they have some big players.

Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: