Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417150 times)
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:50:04 PM

No chance. It will pass up some other fiat currency way before the dollar ever see's bitcoin as a replacement. The government and dirty politicians will make sure that never happens under their watch.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:09:32 PM

it is IMPOSSIBLE for bitcoins to replace Dollar.

i didnt say bitcoin wont be appreciated but it will never replace dollar.

lets keep it honest,

bitcoin supply = 21million
lots of wallets lost or password / seed forgotten

population using dollar = +- 1billion.

how is the supply going to cope with the demand? its impossible.

what? this is a common misconception about the supply and the divisors of bitcoin, the real bitcoin supply is 2.1 quadrillion of satoshi

this means plenty for everybody, since the world debt is not even int he range of Q...

but you forget one thing, nothing is impossible in this world, maybe someday the dollar will experience a loss of quality, and can be replaced with bitcoin, well maybe someday  Grin

the price of dollar is and has been shaky for a long time , and will be more unstable because of the prices of oil, bitcoin is free and independent. in the near future bitcoin will easily take over US dollar
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:12:24 PM

lets keep it honest,

what? this is a common misconception about the supply and the divisors of bitcoin, the real bitcoin supply is 2.1 quadrillion of satoshi

this means plenty for everybody, since the world debt is not even int he range of Q...

but you forget one thing, nothing is impossible in this world, maybe someday the dollar will experience a loss of quality, and can be replaced with bitcoin, well maybe someday  Grin

the price of dollar is and has been shaky for a long time , and will be more unstable because of the prices of oil, bitcoin is free and independent. in the near future bitcoin will easily take over US dollar

It can take over the US dollar, but that is just for people to ask if they want to use bitcoin.
I doubt that they will do that there is a lot of people that don't use and like doing it.
Thay can replace it, but is just the people and the goverment if they agree to replace it or not.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:27:21 PM

lets keep it honest,

It can take over the US dollar, but that is just for people to ask if they want to use bitcoin.
I doubt that they will do that there is a lot of people that don't use and like doing it.
Thay can replace it, but is just the people and the goverment if they agree to replace it or not.

I doubt any government would adapt to bitcoin

Simply just because of the reason that they can't control how bitcoin works
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:29:34 PM

Bitcoin can be much more popular than now and will be the biggest rival of dollar, but i don't think that will replace a fiat especially dollar.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:34:31 PM

Yes I believe that it will replace the dollar soon.
immediately, but it may still 10-20 years away, because it might destroy the world economy today, probably bitcoin will be accepted in all countries, so that the currency union into bitcoin
Bitcoin might be known by all the people in the world, but replacing of dollar is not possible even after many years. Bitcoin grew in a short term but dollar has years of existence and then it has reached its place which can't be replaced that easy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:50:15 PM

immediately, but it may still 10-20 years away, because it might destroy the world economy today, probably bitcoin will be accepted in all countries, so that the currency union into bitcoin
Bitcoin might be known by all the people in the world, but replacing of dollar is not possible even after many years. Bitcoin grew in a short term but dollar has years of existence and then it has reached its place which can't be replaced that easy.

Yes and if I didn't knew about bitcoin for sure I am not going to replace it, because is new that I don't use.
But I use so for me doesn't matter is just the people if they want bitcoin. Also is the goverment is to say if they want to replace it or not.
romero121
Legendary

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:12:08 PM

Yes and if I didn't knew about bitcoin for sure I am not going to replace it, because is new that I don't use.
But I use so for me doesn't matter is just the people if they want bitcoin. Also is the goverment is to say if they want to replace it or not.
Yeah the government also has the power. Once if the bitcoin is centralized in any particular country, it gets a open source so that it will grow easily than the present. At such circumstance we can find a necessity equal to that of dollars used over every place.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:41:06 AM

lets keep it honest,

I doubt any government would adapt to bitcoin

Simply just because of the reason that they can't control how bitcoin works

this maybe it's true, know, but what if in the future they could control the mining activity, by acquiring all the farm? it would be heavily centralized

and fully under their contorl, because service, must obey to the government anyway, so merchants ar enot escluded from their contorl either
zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:48:14 AM

It's just really impossible bitcoin can ever replace dollar or any other fiat money. No chance at all.
marcus1986

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:45:17 AM

I don't think that will replace dollar and other fiat.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:53:46 PM

Why not???
It is possible for BTC...
You haven't heard of places where only BTC is being used to survive???
Also, there are countries where you can use your coins to pay for your hotel, bills, etc...

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:11:31 AM

It's just really impossible bitcoin can ever replace dollar or any other fiat money. No chance at all.
there is always a chance, bitcoin has a great opportunity to become the most popular money that will be used in the future, where the future of all serbaa instant and regulated by the internet
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:01:26 PM

Why not???
It is possible for BTC...
You haven't heard of places where only BTC is being used to survive???
Also, there are countries where you can use your coins to pay for your hotel, bills, etc...

But that is not the case in all countries, many countries have not even heard about the bitcoins, so paying in bitcoins as a mode of payment is very difficult and it will take a long time to happen, but dollar is widely used and widely accepted in every country, bitcoin is new technology and dollar is traditional, bitcoin will more stronger in future but I don't think it can replace dollar worldwide.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:09:17 PM

there is always a chance, bitcoin has a great opportunity to become the most popular money that will be used in the future, where the future of all serbaa instant and regulated by the internet

It will be a popular currency but I don't see it replacing dollar very soon, dollar will face a tough competition from bitcoin in future, but dollar will always on top, as it has been since years, dollar getting replaced by crypto is something sounds really wierd. Dollar will always treated as a primary currency.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:42:00 PM

of course it will not happen soon, but after a few decades im pretty sure that it will be possible and that it really might happen, i hope that my predictions are correct and we will be free from all the fiat in the future
RozoTheMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 103

Hello Bitcoin World!!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 06:50:26 PM

No chance at all. But I do believe that it will be used in the background, for transfer between Banks and whatnot.

I am heating my house with 4 miners integrated into my heating and air system. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBitcoinMiner
Crypto Clothing and Gear https://TheBlockGear.com
romero121
Legendary

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:30:15 PM

No chance at all. But I do believe that it will be used in the background, for transfer between Banks and whatnot.

It will be used for various transactions but any time it won't take the place of dollar. Bitcoin will be known to people as a cryptcurrency and will be in lead over the various cryptcurrencies in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:53:00 PM

It will be used for various transactions but any time it won't take the place of dollar. Bitcoin will be known to people as a cryptcurrency and will be in lead over the various cryptcurrencies in the market.

In 100 years, bitcoin might replace US dollar or other currencies. But now, it will coexist with them.

MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:41:38 PM

Won't replace it , will push it on a side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: