Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417149 times)
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:10:39 AM

I honestly do not think this will ever happen to be honest because its just simply not possible in my eyes.
The dollar is way to strong to take over..its globally so strong the bitcoin is nothing compared with it.

One day it may occur that the true money tries to compromise with the fiat money. If this happens the dollar might be replaced by bitcoin. It takes centuries for that particular day to come. When people start to use bitcoin in all places that might be the start of such a scenario to take place in the future...

It could be possible and it will be the time when the US dollar will have no grip on any top resources in these planet.  And it will be probably after 50 yrs?  Based on the previous oil deposits updates in the middle east alone.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:13:42 AM

Bitcoin can also possibly replace the US dollar currency if ever we have the capacity to do huge contractual trading between governments and other trading companies or institutions.

I believe this also, because the US government is now planning to implement a cashless society. And I'm thinking that bitcoin is the currency that will replace their currency which is dollar. And because they can see the convenience of using it.
For sure people tend to agree with this kind of replacement one a law was created for the replacement of it.

Vires in Numeris
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:35:19 AM

Bitcoin can also possibly replace the US dollar currency if ever we have the capacity to do huge contractual trading between governments and other trading companies or institutions.

I believe this also, because the US government is now planning to implement a cashless society. And I'm thinking that bitcoin is the currency that will replace their currency which is dollar. And because they can see the convenience of using it.
For sure people tend to agree with this kind of replacement one a law was created for the replacement of it.

So my hints are kinda right.  If that is so then the H2V project is now in the full swing and they are much ahead with everything than anyone of us here.  That is one of the reasons why NASA opened it's doors to the general public the use of the world wide web.

Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:03:07 AM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
If bitcoin replace dollar, Bitcoin will be the primary currency in the world, Politician will put a tax in bitcoin if it will be the primary currency. Transaction fee may increase if tax require
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:32:13 AM

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

If bitcoin replace dollar, Bitcoin will be the primary currency in the world, Politician will put a tax in bitcoin if it will be the primary currency. Transaction fee may increase if tax require
Most probably so the essence on why we are patronizing bitcoins will be lost as it is too expensive to transact online due to huge taxes the government may implement on us users. I think it is better if this will become decentralize in the sense that no government intervention would happen.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:50:54 AM

I don't know but at my opinion that USA will not replace dollar, cause bitcoin is very hard to control and it's not profitable for USA goverment. Bitcoin is solo currency.
This is not about favorable or not to the government. but the government will always protect the dollar no matter what happens. the government will retain their local currency from foreign currency entering. it will be done by all governments
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:01:01 AM

i think it will have its own recognition and it will have a new name if accounted buy the government.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:02:31 AM

I don't know but at my opinion that USA will not replace dollar, cause bitcoin is very hard to control and it's not profitable for USA goverment. Bitcoin is solo currency.
This is not about favorable or not to the government. but the government will always protect the dollar no matter what happens. the government will retain their local currency from foreign currency entering. it will be done by all governments

Governments or institutions will really do try to protect their interest for their individual currency's because it is where they keep the government in control of their jurisdiction.

Dakron

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:02:38 PM

I think bitcoin can not replace dollar as currency it can be an alternative currency in the future.
Bitcoin will takes time to be more popular in the world we should continue promoting bitcoin to other people who did not know what bitcoin is
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:14:45 PM

I think bitcoin can not replace dollar as currency it can be an alternative currency in the future.
Bitcoin will takes time to be more popular in the world we should continue promoting bitcoin to other people who did not know what bitcoin is

People who are most likely to use bitcoins are already using it, they are the techie ones. And also, bitcoins are already used as an alternative currency. A lot of people have heard about bitcoin but didn't want to try it. Only those people who want to earn online or those people who want to get the privileges that bitcoin gives (e.g. anonymity in transactions, paying bills, reloading the phone anytime) will take bitcoins seriously. Some people might read some things about bitcoin and just be like "Oh yes, technology".

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Dwelach

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:32:47 PM

Governments or institutions will really do try to protect their interest for their individual currency's because it is where they keep the government in control of their jurisdiction.
Replacing will be not happen soon and that is because you have to know that there will be a lot of people that is going to have some profit later in the future and that would be nice.
But of course you see now that Bitcoin is becoming more worth and used but it is not that much.
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:36:08 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can't replace dollars
As a tool for buying and selling, conventional money that is his form is still very accepted by society and it would be very difficult to replace.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:59:48 PM

No I honestly do not think this will happen because of the fact that the bitcoin has less more people using it and the dollar is also way too big what is already said here...
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:20:57 PM

Read the following news:

well bitcoin might actually replace dollar and maybe even faster than in 15 years, maybe 10 years will be enough for that,  as bitcoins popularity increases each day

and when people buys bitcoins, their price will rise so even more people will buy bitcoins, so because of that more countries will think about using bitcoin as currency

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:26:55 PM

Read the following news:

I think it will be king of crypto currency but this coin cant replace Dollar. Because we need physical money that can use everytime even if without internet. Without physical wallet. Many will be anger if bitcoin replace dollar. And i think united state didnt allow it because it is their fiat so no possibility that this cryptocurrency replace dollar.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:48:01 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can't replace dollars
As a tool for buying and selling, conventional money that is his form is still very accepted by society and it would be very difficult to replace.
No one can predict the market, as well as the future, it may replace but we can not say it will replace for sure !
as Laws and privacy of different country has strictly will be against bitcoin. Only time will answer us.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:23:18 PM

Maybe in a very long term there is a chance but I think other than that it will not happen at all.
The dollar is too big to take over by the bitcoin that is way too small and is depending on the dollar now also.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 11:42:40 PM

Read the following news:

I think... No...  Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:45:15 AM

Read the following news:

I think... No...  Smiley
If that will happen then I am pretty sure we are all millionaires here, I think by that time the price of bitcoins will be more valuable than today's current price, with continues support of the early adopters we can achieve that as that would only be the way to have equality in the world and people are not measured on the amount they earn base on countries currency.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:57:22 AM

If the bitcoin price doubles every year for the next 20 years, people will want the bitcoin and it will replace fiat.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: