Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417149 times)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:01:03 PM

I do not think that will happen so quickly. Because many people still use the dollar.
And many people and businesses do not even know what Bitcoins. So I guess that's not going to happen so soon.

I think that can happen. I totally agree with you. Many people do not even know what Bitcoins.
Some do not even have a computer. So I do not think that will happen.

Hmm... Most people do have a computer though...

The only true pain point to bitcoin adoption is the number of thing that can be bought with it.

I can't pay my taxes in btc or buy groceries. So I won't be able to replace dollars with btc, even if I want to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fruitcommander

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:05:45 PM

I do not think that will happen so quickly. Because many people still use the dollar.
And many people and businesses do not even know what Bitcoins. So I guess that's not going to happen so soon.

I think that can happen. I totally agree with you. Many people do not even know what Bitcoins.
Some do not even have a computer. So I do not think that will happen.

Hmm... Most people do have a computer though...

The only true pain point to bitcoin adoption is the number of thing that can be bought with it.

I can't pay my taxes in btc or buy groceries. So I won't be able to replace dollars with btc, even if I want to.

Yes, there are many things which only fiat can take care of, like paying bills, or buying basic stuffs from groceries and bitcoin cannot be helpful at a moment, and people will keep on spending fiat to meet their basic requirements.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:25:40 PM

You cant do this for now but that doesnt mean you will not be able to do this in the future as well. The bitcoin adoption will push alot of innovation for the payment system as well that could enable us to purchase daily neccesities from our home by using bitcoin however this kind of things will need like around 10 more years before being implemented

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

You cant do this for now but that doesnt mean you will not be able to do this in the future as well. The bitcoin adoption will push alot of innovation for the payment system as well that could enable us to purchase daily neccesities from our home by using bitcoin however this kind of things will need like around 10 more years before being implemented

Yeah if the adaption level reaches to the moon in the coming years then anything is possible, bitcoin would be more popular in future for sure, so we just need to wait n watch, once bitcoin is on mainstream we would be getting variety of benefits from bitcoins.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:35:27 PM

If bitcoin gets on the mainstream and if it survives for next 20 years then there are possibilities that it will replace dollar soon, but for that bitcoin need to be more popular, and it should be widely used and widely accpeted.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:11:57 AM

If bitcoin gets on the mainstream and if it survives for next 20 years then there are possibilities that it will replace dollar soon, but for that bitcoin need to be more popular, and it should be widely used and widely accpeted.

Yeah, specially if countries would consider it as an alternative to fiat when we are buying at stores and shops, I think modernization must take place specially in countries with poor internet connection, that way, it is easier to spread the words about bitcoin and in the future could really really replace bitcoin,but it would take time.. maybe not in this lifetime. hehe.  Smiley

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:51:29 AM

do not worry about the spreading of bitcoin is already done. each time and every month. bitcoin users continues to grow. many people who start using bitcoin. it was very beautiful. I am unsure if this situation continues to grow. bitcoin will continue to survive. and all of it will come true
Yauthitdar

Activity: 201

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:25:26 AM

do not worry about the spreading of bitcoin is already done. each time and every month. bitcoin users continues to grow. many people who start using bitcoin. it was very beautiful. I am unsure if this situation continues to grow. bitcoin will continue to survive. and all of it will come true

The price of bitcoin should be proportional to the square of the number of users. So in the future, when bitcoin becomes more popular, the price will rise a lot.

doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 01:50:15 PM

The price of bitcoin should be proportional to the square of the number of users. So in the future, when bitcoin becomes more popular, the price will rise a lot.

Yes user adaption will be the key here, more users will lead to higher prices of bitcoins, and if more and more people starts using bitcoins, the price of bitcoins would be more stable in future, and price stability will encourage more newbies to enter the world of bitcoins.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:29:40 AM

I think that can not happen. The world is so large in order to replace that go. In Africa and other countries to know not even see what Bitcoins.
So how do you have to explain it to them like that will happen.
PhilipPens

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:38:12 AM

Recently I`ve read the article that the bitcoin will displace dollar in 15 years. and it`s impossible at least because of the trust level of the users of bitcoin. At least, because the economy in USA is regulated by bursts and downs of citizen participation in the processes. I don`t have any economic education but  understand the simple interrelation. all these saying about bitcoin in dollars when "experts" say that it will displace dollar are only the advertisement agents, IMO
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:45:12 PM

I guess that's not going to happen so soon. Because the dollar is in fact quite large and I do not really even that is possible.
Because many people do not even know what Bitcoins is.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:31:19 PM

I guess that's not going to happen so soon. Because the dollar is in fact quite large and I do not really even that is possible.
Because many people do not even know what Bitcoins is.
you're absolutely right, although bitcoin could replace the dollar sometime in the future, but it certainly requires a very long time, this time, not everyone knows what it is bitcoin, and how to use, in contrast with the dollars that have become commonplace on every and has been recognized by people all over the world even children

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:46:16 PM

i believe bitcoin will replace dollar but i think it wouldn't happen in 15 years but i believe in  50 or 100 years or when the 21 M bitcoin has been mined, that's all just in my humble opinion
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:53:02 PM

Perhaps even some other coin as Bitcoin is showing many flaws, so now when cryptocurrency is known, another one might take the throne.
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:03:42 PM

Now way that will happen. Fiat is too much in its place, people are too accustomed to it and the economy too developed around it for that to happen soon.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:17:43 AM

Now way that will happen. Fiat is too much in its place, people are too accustomed to it and the economy too developed around it for that to happen soon.

The replacement of the dollar by the bitcoin is as real and likely as replacement of normal newspapers by internet news services. It will take a lot of time, but sooner or later will happen.
Whether we like it or not, the world is changing, and technology moves forward.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:08:18 AM

the problem is :
Bitcoin can't be trade in offline store , bitcoin need internet conection, bitcoin need smartphone to send it...
and dollar can be use  in village without internet conection...

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:30:51 AM

the problem is :
Bitcoin can't be trade in offline store , bitcoin need internet conection, bitcoin need smartphone to send it...

You nailed it brother!!! thats really whats hindering bitcoin to be used anywhere, but if every country could do a little improvisation such as free wifi connection in every corner or streets, then there's a possibility that bitcoin could start to be an alternative to dollar or any fiat..  Smiley

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:19:51 AM

the problem is :

You nailed it brother!!! thats really whats hindering bitcoin to be used anywhere, but if every country could do a little improvisation such as free wifi connection in every corner or streets, then there's a possibility that bitcoin could start to be an alternative to dollar or any fiat..  Smiley

But to makes free wi-fi to every angle of country / city is not easy work , need a lot of estimates country. Also one of the important way to replace or popular as dollars is invite many persons to use bitcoin ..

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: