Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417149 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:22:40 PM

Bitcoin and dollar both are different forms of currencies, one is physical and the other is digital, individual has an choice of choosing according to his convenience, but majority of people will choose to use dollar.

True. That is like cultural or traditional and trust have been proved by that currency. Although we are also like dollar the difference is just online they dont see it like that in their eyes. Need to open it more and some of us could do that for them to see what it is and how it could be used.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:26:02 PM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?

I don't think that day like this will ever come. Why? Because government cannot control them. Simple as 2x2.

I also think this day will never come to be honest because its just a to high amount of you ask me.
I hope the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure but it will never win from the dollar.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:40:36 PM

bitcoin can't replace the dollar until people stop exchanging their bitcoin into dollars

Even if people will stop exchanging, some compare system will be needed for bitcoin anyway. Bitcoin can't really replace dollar anyway and it's true.
Yeah you are right replacing dollar by bitcoin is really not possible, but for bitcoin there is chances that it become a global currency and dollar come back to its home land USA, but dollar will still remain there.
It will not replace soon and of course you see that the value is rising slowly of Bitcoin and that more people is using Bitcoin now and that is of course good for the currency itself.
But there are still a lot of people that is using Dollar and dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is the problem.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:42:21 PM

bitcoin can't replace the dollar until people stop exchanging their bitcoin into dollars

Even if people will stop exchanging, some compare system will be needed for bitcoin anyway. Bitcoin can't really replace dollar anyway and it's true.
Yeah you are right replacing dollar by bitcoin is really not possible, but for bitcoin there is chances that it become a global currency and dollar come back to its home land USA, but dollar will still remain there.
It will not replace soon and of course you see that the value is rising slowly of Bitcoin and that more people is using Bitcoin now and that is of course good for the currency itself.
But there are still a lot of people that is using Dollar and dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is the problem.

And that problem will always exist even in future if bitcoin get on mainstream there will be many people who will prefer to use dollar as they find it easy and more convenient.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:33:58 PM

No this will most likely not happen if you ask me, the dollar is way to big this cannot be accomplished very soon.
Maybe in 20 years the bitcoin has a chance if it than still exists.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:41:41 AM

Not gonna happen, at least not in my lifetime. The dollar has been around and it's backed by gold and the most powerful nation in the world. Some kind of world altering event must first take place before the dollar, as we know it is replaced by any other kind of currency, be it crypto or some other currency that has yet to be developed.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:08:17 PM

No this will most likely not happen if you ask me, the dollar is way to big this cannot be accomplished very soon.
Maybe in 20 years the bitcoin has a chance if it than still exists.

Even if bitcoin survives forever it can never replace dollar, dollar is too strong in compare to bitcoin and it will be more stronger in future too, we should  believe in reality.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:57:16 PM

No the Bitcoin is never going to replace the Dollar I think. The Dollar is just way to big to even let that happen, even tho the Bitcoin is worth more at the moment.
The Dollar has the power of the USA behind it.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:06:29 PM

No this will never happen if you ask me, the dollar is way bigger and also much more used, the bitcoin is now still even depending on the dollar.
If the dollar collapse right now the bitcoin will also go down..
absolutely right, I guess if it happens to be so many people are angry, perhaps there would be chaos because nowadays, people are already very comfortable using the dollar as a means of transaction
There is no possibility that it can replace soon because there are still a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoins works and what it is and that is the problem so you have to change that.
It will be maybe only possible after some 10 years but soon that is impossible we have to be realistic.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:13:45 PM

No the Bitcoin is never going to replace the Dollar I think. The Dollar is just way to big to even let that happen, even tho the Bitcoin is worth more at the moment.

No doubt USA is a super power at a moment but in next 20 years there will be many more countries who will be considered as a super power, but bitcoin will always used as an alternate currency to dollar.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:26:18 PM

I thought the same with you that bitcoin will not replace the dollar in the near future. but if it's the future that further, I think bitcoin and the dollar can be used together. there may be a banknote worth bitcoin
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:12:50 PM

I don't think that it's can be real even sometimes, dollar is so strong currency, bitcoin can't even compete with dollar so we can't talk about replacment and other stuff.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:04:20 AM

I don't think that it's can be real even sometimes, dollar is so strong currency, bitcoin can't even compete with dollar so we can't talk about replacment and other stuff.
It's just an speculation, but if that would happen I would be happy as I will not be bringing cash everytime I spend money in exchange of products and services. In addiction, all our transactions will become transparent and we can easily track our expenses and income.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:50:20 AM

As quoted replacing of dollar is really a hard thing. Only the increase in adoption can be experienced. This increase in user adoption will help bitcoin to grow as a additional currency.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:37:02 AM

As quoted replacing of dollar is really a hard thing. Only the increase in adoption can be experienced. This increase in user adoption will help bitcoin to grow as a additional currency.
That soon has no definite time, but I can see in the future bitcoin might replace dollar or overpower it's value. We are slowly living in a digital world and by making things digital we can achieve the best security we aim.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:56:09 AM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?

Nope. I very doubt government will want to relinquish control...

As a sub currency it could gain mainstream use but i think there will be much blood before BTC replace the Dollar.

It is not too easy to replace dollar to bit coin or bitcoin to Dollar, day by day it will most valuable to every one but
it will take time to be similar like Dollar . But we can not ignore bitcoin.we need suggestion from every one which is
the best way to others and to be more popular .
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:39:22 AM

That is true. When there are hundreds of currencies around, bitcoin can be another one.
Its adoption rate will determine how many people in this world favour it.

Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:44:39 AM

That is true. When there are hundreds of currencies around, bitcoin can be another one.
Its adoption rate will determine how many people in this world favour it.
Time will come that we do not need dollars already, their should a universal currency that does not depend on the value of a certain countries. Bitcoins gives us fairness when it comes to the price as it is universal and not only that it gives us an opportunity to transact business in a transparent way.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:27:31 AM

Replacement of the dollar by Bitcoin is possible. In practice this does not happen never. The dollar will remain forever even as a numismatic coin, such as ancient coins. Before we all die for sure dollar still will be dominant coin and adoption must need for bitcoin to rule the world.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:51:28 AM

Replacement of the dollar by Bitcoin is possible. In practice this does not happen never. The dollar will remain forever even as a numismatic coin, such as ancient coins. Before we all die for sure dollar still will be dominant coin and adoption must need for bitcoin to rule the world.
But I do not think so.
When people realize the real benefits of bitcoins then definitely they will leave off using dollars. Already people are not using paper money or metal coins. They are using plastic cards or Internet banking.

These are symptoms and possibilities for bitcoin to be successful to replace dollars.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: