Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006556 times)
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:06:56 AM

The Chinese are a nation that extract the vital organs of their political prisoners when conducting an execution, they waste nothing when extracting value from their population.  Its not a country I would choose to flee to with any amount of wealth hoping for security especially as a foreigner, all it takes is some allegations and a show trial and the above fantasy conversation could become disturbingly more real then the joke its supposed to be

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3030037/Livers-kidneys-corneas-removed-11-000-live-political-prisoners-WITHOUT-anaesthetic-year-China-claims-documentary.html

Yeah you don't want to do that. What you can get away with in China all depends on who you are. And he ain't nobody over there.

Last I heard the coins were still in the wallets they were stolen to. Is that still the case?

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:16:59 AM

The Chinese are a nation that extract the vital organs of their political prisoners when conducting an execution, they waste nothing when extracting value from their population.  Its not a country I would choose to flee to with any amount of wealth hoping for security especially as a foreigner, all it takes is some allegations and a show trial and the above fantasy conversation could become disturbingly more real then the joke its supposed to be

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3030037/Livers-kidneys-corneas-removed-11-000-live-political-prisoners-WITHOUT-anaesthetic-year-China-claims-documentary.html

Yeah you don't want to do that. What you can get away with in China all depends on who you are. And he ain't nobody over there.

Last I heard the coins were still in the wallets they were stolen to. Is that still the case?

Coins are still in place. Just checked.
bazar165g

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:20:32 AM

:waiting news from cryptsy,when 30 more coins open to withdraw Cry Cry

How much money did Cryptsy make on the DOGE pump??? They own a big amount they just had to dump it on other exchanges and then buy it back 3 times cheaper Wink
No one knows? But I think they are still desperate at finding solutions for bailing out the exchange. How could they bother to dump it? We have to waite more coins available to be withdrawal.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:23:33 AM

Give me a minute.

Website is up https: //paycon .pw

Forum is getting set up https: //paycon .pw /forum

Then I need to clean the ann and forum up.

Sorry for the delay. Am still buying any at .4LTC/1000. I have set aside 100LTC to buy 250K total.

To make transactions quick and easy add me on Skype live:troychef  and would prefer this.

Second option send PLT to PMNKZtHTk3K8HugnBYUY8nm5FZZv9mG8HZ and post the amount and your LTC address below.

I will come back daily and pay any LTC to PLT sent.

Prefer Skype for ease and future PLT purchases.

Someone forgot to enable privacy protection !
Grin Grin Cheesy
https://who.is/domain-history/paycon.pw
Name: Troy Black

https://au.linkedin.com/in/troychef

Hippy, I hate to break it to you but you're 100% wrong in this regard:

I often use the name Hairy Crumpet

https://www.youtube.com/user/wiiiutv/channels?view=56&shelf_id=0

https://who.is/domain-history/paycon.pw

http://www.ws-in.com/www/hairycrumpet.com

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&biw=1093&bih=508&q=%22ognewsnet%40gmail.com%22&oq=%22ognewsnet%40gmail.com%22&gs_l=serp.3...12865.53881.0.54451.16.16.0.0.0.0.541.1857.9j3j1j5-1.14.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..2.6.803.0.kAd30IeM8Wc

ognewsnet@gmail.com - Email Data - Whoismind
www.whoismind.com/email/b2duZXdzbmV0-gmail.com.html
Discover who owns the Email Address ognewsnet@gmail.com, which domains, hostnames and names are related.

hairycrumpet.com - Website Information
www.ws-in.com/www/hairycrumpet.com
rname: ognewsnet.gmail.com. serial: 2015021103. refresh: 86400. retry: 7200. expire: 3600000. minimum: 86400. mname: ns1.cryptorss.com.

Globalco.in - Global Co - WHOIS & Domain Review
wa-com.com/globalco.in
Sep 1, 2015 - Registrant Email:ognewsnet@gmail.com. Admin ID:c6f2f1c3e1290a89. Admin Name:Troy Black Admin Organization: Admin Street1:31 Ninth ...

Vaultcoins : Vaultcoin
vaultcoins.com.cutestat.com/
vaultcoins.com, NS, 21599, Target: rs18.registrar-servers.com. vaultcoins.com, SOA, 21599, MNAME: rs18.registrar-servers.com. RNAME: ognewsnet.gmail.com

Auscoins.org - Australia coin home - DomainSigma
domainsigma.com/whois/auscoins.org
auscoins.org, SOA, 86400, rname: ognewsnet.gmail.com retry: 7200 mname: rs18.registrar-servers.com refresh: 86400 minimum: 86400 expire: 3600000

Escrowcoin.org Analysis - DomainTuno
www.domaintuno.com/d/escrowcoin.org
Aug 8, 2015 - escrowcoin.org, SOA, 86400, rname: ognewsnet.gmail.com retry: 7200 mname: ns1.cryptosmack.com refresh: 86400 minimum: 86400
Gmail for Your Business‎

Gulp! Okay, so you might... just might be 99.99976% right this time. But, I'm still gonna be keepin' an eye on you.

Tongue

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:12:47 AM

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:02:55 AM

Au contraire!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:21:30 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 04:45:38 AM by Gleb Gamow

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/01/ex-secret-service-agent-shaun-bridges-bitcoin-arrest

Shaun Bridges, a former secret service agent who was part of the investigation into the now-defunct dark website Silk Road – but who was subsequently prosecuted for stealing $800,000 in the online crypto-currency bitcoin from the site – has been arrested at his home in Laurel, Maryland, the day before he was scheduled to hand himself in to begin his prison sentence.

An arrest warrant was issued under seal on Wednesday and executed on Thursday. During the arrest, according to court documents, officers found bags containing Bridges’s passport and a notarised copy of his passport, as well as corporate records for three offshore entities in Nevis, Belize and Mauritius.

Force is currently serving a 6.5-year sentence, and Bridges is in custody and considered a flight risk, according to the government’s motion detailing his arrest, though the Department of Justice did not respond to several requests by the Guardian for more information.

I think the FBI needs to look into what role Paul Vernon played in his bud, Shaun Bridges, perhaps skipping the country.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/

Some may ask why we didn’t report this to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting.   At one time we had a open communication with Secret Service Agent Shaun Bridges on an unrelated matter, but I think we all know what happened with him – so he was no longer somebody we could report this to.    Recently I attempted to contact the Miami FBI office to report this, but they instead directed me to report it on the I3C website.  I’ve not heard anything from them.

Good news, Paul Vernon! The FBI is about to get back with you on that missing $13M+ worth of cryptocurrencies from your Cryptsy located in Belize. I'm not sure, but they may have connected the dots my now.

Oh oh oh, step right up and take a look at a fool
He's got a heart as stubborn as a mule
C'mon everybody, he's good for a laugh
And no one could tell his heart is broken in half

Well, the joke's on me, I'm off to join the circus
Oh, Mr. Barnum, save a place for me
Shoot me out of a cannon, I don't care
Let the people point at me and stare
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:17:28 AM

I have learned many things over the past three years. I thank you for the
valuable lessons you have taught me. I was too arrogant until now to
accept your wisdom with humility. Clearly, my mistake! Don't I feel
stupid! I think both you and I have many things in common. We are
interested in the growth of Cryptsy and recognize that
cryptocurrencies has awesome power, like an atom bomb. I think the
difference is that I thought you were doing all you could to detonate
them when you were really trying to support them. I apologize to everyone
I offended by suggesting otherwise.

Paul Vernon aka BigVern

I think he made that up.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
DrxGxr

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:27:56 AM

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/01/ex-secret-service-agent-shaun-bridges-bitcoin-arrest

Shaun Bridges, a former secret service agent who was part of the investigation into the now-defunct dark website Silk Road – but who was subsequently prosecuted for stealing $800,000 in the online crypto-currency bitcoin from the site – has been arrested at his home in Laurel, Maryland, the day before he was scheduled to hand himself in to begin his prison sentence.

An arrest warrant was issued under seal on Wednesday and executed on Thursday. During the arrest, according to court documents, officers found bags containing Bridges’s passport and a notarised copy of his passport, as well as corporate records for three offshore entities in Nevis, Belize and Mauritius.

Force is currently serving a 6.5-year sentence, and Bridges is in custody and considered a flight risk, according to the government’s motion detailing his arrest, though the Department of Justice did not respond to several requests by the Guardian for more information.

I think the FBI needs to look into what role Paul Vernon played in his bud, Shaun Bridges, perhaps skipping the country.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/

Some may ask why we didn’t report this to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting.   At one time we had a open communication with Secret Service Agent Shaun Bridges on an unrelated matter, but I think we all know what happened with him – so he was no longer somebody we could report this to.    Recently I attempted to contact the Miami FBI office to report this, but they instead directed me to report it on the I3C website.  I’ve not heard anything from them.

Good news, Paul Vernon! The FBI is about to get back with you on that missing $13M+ worth of cryptocurrencies from your Cryptsy located in Belize. I'm not sure, but they may have connected the dots my now.

Oh oh oh, step right up and take a look at a fool
He's got a heart as stubborn as a mule
C'mon everybody, he's good for a laugh
And no one could tell his heart is broken in half

Well, the joke's on me, I'm off to join the circus
Oh, Mr. Barnum, save a place for me
Shoot me out of a cannon, I don't care
Let the people point at me and stare
nice poem  Smiley arrested development coming right up.  and apparently the wife wants half of -12million ? or court will share stolen money for them? they are digging a bigger hole for themselves. And they are still holding on to coins that have nothing to do with the theftbezzlement.

investigator: mr venon you say you are innocent right ? so why did you run to china? no wait why did you not report the theft?no wait why did you continue to collect deposits?

sack on my head venomfirst of all who ran ? i simply went to teach them how to run a bitcoin exchange. i,m a expert you know. and secondly i did not need to report because there was no crime to report at the time. and last questions i continued to accept funds. so the none theft can happen again because i want to study it. and yes i will not be reporting that neither.

IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE TO SHOW NOW THAT CRYPTSY HAS REPORTED THE THEFTBEZZLEMENT?
DrxGxr

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:30:59 AM

Paul Vernon aka BigVern

were is this from?
DrxGxr

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:36:55 AM

http://rdeliason.com/2015/05/04/the-new-sentencing-guideline-for-fraud-cases/

Victims Table: The “victims table” in § 2B1.1(b)(2) provides a two level enhancement if the offense affected ten or more victims, four levels if it affected fifty or more victims, and six levels if it affected 250 or more. This focus on the number of victims may lead to inappropriate results in some cases.

For example, suppose a defendant in a penny stock scheme defrauds 500,000 people of only $5.00 each. Another defendant in a different kind of scheme defrauds five people of $500,000.00 each, devastating them and wiping out their life savings. The total loss is identical and so each would receive the same increase from the fraud table. But the first would receive an additional six levels based on the number of victims while the second, who caused far greater harm to his individual victims, would not. Six additional levels may lead to a doubling or more of the recommended sentence, but probably few would argue that the first defendant deserves twice the jail time of the second.

we have a scape goat here for the system. i see 20+ even more
horus can you really do time ? start singing son whilst you can. before they come. or you are moving to china?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:47:09 AM

Paul Vernon aka BigVern

were is this from?

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&q=%22I+was+too+arrogant+until+now+to+accept+your+wisdom+with+humility.%22&oq=%22I+was+too+arrogant+until+now+to+accept+your+wisdom+with+humility.%22&gs_l=serp.3...1862.6699.0.7001.2.2.0.0.0.0.86.172.2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.0.0.E-Cn_EH674k
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:00:05 AM

Detective 1: Gruesome! Call the meat wagon, we're done here. Any suspects?
Detective 2: We've narrowed it down to ~300K people.
Detective 1: Can we trim that down by excluding the women?
Detective 2: Those are the women.
Detective 1: Why no men suspects?
Detective 2: The victim's ball's weren't cupped.
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:19:26 AM

has anyone got any screen shots of the old chinese cryptsy to prove its the same as the scam cryptsy please.

To peel or not to peel.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:29:22 AM

has anyone got any screen shots of the old chinese cryptsy to prove its the same as the scam cryptsy please.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22bitebi9.com%22&espv=2&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk1rP84djKAhWIMSYKHepICTgQ_AUICSgD&biw=1093&bih=508
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:50:24 AM

Game Set & Match....... I feel for everyone that's CRYRPTSYED ...but I got out a long time ago.... the writing was on the wall.......we need to start a crypto reading class to educate the masses....GREED IS NOT GOOD

EDIT:1st comment...I've followed this since 1st page

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:05:44 PM

Game Set & Match....... I feel for everyone that's CRYRPTSYED ...but I got out a long time ago.... the writing was on the wall.......we need to start a crypto reading class to educate the masses....GREED IS NOT GOOD

You know..... I sent 0.1 Bitcoin to the chinese cryptsy. now I cant even log into my account.. Evven going through the password rest shite.
more money flushed down the toilet..

To peel or not to peel.
rayban84

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:28:46 PM

You know..... I sent 0.1 Bitcoin to the chinese cryptsy. now I cant even log into my account.. Evven going through the password rest shite.

OMG. Is Bitebi9 now scamming their users??. What happened to your account?
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

OMG. Is Bitebi9 now scamming their users??. What happened to your account?

I simply cant log in... Changed my pass word cleared my cache... Nothing.

To peel or not to peel.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:58:14 PM

Did you really send BTC to that site? WTF man...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: