Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 07:25:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum  (Read 886086 times)
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 1652

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 12:57:32 PM

This coin price will rise, great dev behind it Smiley

Price will rise, diff is ok i`m mining and waiting the right price Smiley

With 11kk premine and 357k coins mined for almost the whole month? You gotta be kidding.

implying cryptocurrency is rational that's so sweet!

People that are rational know that development needs funding. 90% of it is set aside for others, not the team, not the founders. Giveaways, a Hackathon we are planning, and countless other options are possible with funding set aside. We can do this without an ICO, and without any risk of it being dumped on people. Some options out there are 100% premined, some are premined with an ICO on top of that. The addresses are all public and this is designed to essentially last indefinitely, rather than a couple weeks or months at the most.

Here is a blog post I wrote that explains various funding options for crypto currency platforms and goes into detail for Expanse. This might be too much to read for some, but if you want to understand it, check it out:

http://blog.expanse.tech

This is different and perhaps we/I need to explain it better, but in time we will even have step by step videos showing proof with smart contracts, so that everyone can understand it that can watch a video.

Here is a chart that shows how funds will be distributed in the future, by consensus of the community and holders:

Revised flowchart below.
http://i.imgur.com/vHyixwR.png

HAHHA! This made me belly laugh. 9000 internets to you sir.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CorpEXPANSETokenlabEXREXP.LIFEFranko Is Freedom
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 01:00:03 PM

Diff still not the best. Now we are behind the planned 27,441 blocks, we are at about 26416 now.

Diff not lowering anymore, only 400 blocks was solved in last 24 hours Sad

"Avg blocktime 1 min"

id say thats pretty on target. The history shows the difficulty going up and down as needed.

However, due to the nature of the native retargeting system it could be better thats for sure. Currently I'm out of town due to hurricane fears. Ive already got 2 proofs of concept worked out to make the retargeting more accurate.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:21:40 PM

Hey devs,

Opposite to many people here, I'm pretty happy with how you've been handling the situation until now.  I'm holding for the future ☺

Qbanow

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:00:01 PM

Hey devs,

Opposite to many people here, I'm pretty happy with how you've been handling the situation until now.  I'm holding for the future ☺

Same here, it is not easy to see who is behind a coin nowadays and we have 3 talented devs + a great community(http://slack.expanse.tech) ready to make of this project something huge, many people worry about (Reserve: 11 Million) but this will be Managed by Community votes, this funds are the engine that will keep this project alive because money doesn't fall from the sky as we wish and many real devs are tired of drawing funds of their own pockets, price is down now because some traders are trying to buy cheaper but after GUI wallet release price must go up and be more stable.  Cheesy, buy or mine EXP now or  Cry forever.   
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1344

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:26:40 PM

Hey devs,

Same here, it is not easy to see who is behind a coin nowadays and we have 3 talented devs + a great community(http://slack.expanse.tech) ready to make of this project something huge, many people worry about (Reserve: 11 Million) but this will be Managed by Community votes, this funds are the engine that will keep this project alive because money doesn't fall from the sky as we wish and many real devs are tired of drawing funds of their own pockets, price is down now because some traders are trying to buy cheaper but after GUI wallet release price must go up and be more stable.  Cheesy, buy or mine EXP now or  Cry forever.   

Thanks, that means a lot. We are designing this to be something that can last many years and evolve. It is easy to make something that is short term and just put out a bunch of hype and then abandon it as happens with most alts on Bitcointalk, but we are building the foundation for a sandbox that the community and new talent can build out all sorts of ideas and experiment with over the long run, and the community and 3rd party devs can be greatly rewarded for participation in Expanse. The huge rise at the start was a bit of a problem for us as it was unexpected, but the positive is that likely helped us quickly get on so many exchanges, so it isn't all bad. The price does seem to finally be leveling off now, Hash power is up quite a bit, and developments are on the way. Any positive messages mean a lot to us. Smiley

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 854

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:52:25 AM

Hey devs,

Thanks, that means a lot. We are designing this to be something that can last many years and evolve. It is easy to make something that is short term and just put out a bunch of hype and then abandon it as happens with most alts on Bitcointalk, but we are building the foundation for a sandbox that the community and new talent can build out all sorts of ideas and experiment with over the long run, and the community and 3rd party devs can be greatly rewarded for participation in Expanse. The huge rise at the start was a bit of a problem for us as it was unexpected, but the positive is that likely helped us quickly get on so many exchanges, so it isn't all bad. The price does seem to finally be leveling off now, Hash power is up quite a bit, and developments are on the way. Any positive messages mean a lot to us. Smiley

That’s good to hear. I’m still not giving up on Expanse yet, it is on it’s first steps. All of this is supposed to happen for the coin to emerge and bright among all other cryptos. Remember when Bitcoin was so dirt cheap? That was the beginning, but when it evolved and became used by lots of people, it’s price began to increase due to the fact that there was more demand and merchants were starting to start accept Bitcoin from around the world. So all I can say is that Expanse has a very bright future and it will probably outmatch Ethereum becoming the first successful ETH clone. Just my opinion  Grin

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:24:52 AM

Hey devs,

That’s good to hear. I’m still not giving up on Expanse yet, it is on it’s first steps. All of this is supposed to happen for the coin to emerge and bright among all other cryptos. Remember when Bitcoin was so dirt cheap? That was the beginning, but when it evolved and became used by lots of people, it’s price began to increase due to the fact that there was more demand and merchants were starting to start accept Bitcoin from around the world. So all I can say is that Expanse has a very bright future and it will probably outmatch Ethereum becoming the first successful ETH clone. Just my opinion  Grin

Makes me happy to see that I'm not the only one who is satisfied. Smiley

Conqueror
Legendary

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:48:18 PM

Ok, here is some TA:

Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:21:37 AM

Revised flowchart below.

can't see it stupid newbie account

Hnce why i droppd this hidden premine coin

NRPatten

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 03:33:44 AM

Hey all,

If anyone wants to solo and has a little linux know how i have a solo mining proxy, Still a work in progress but dose the job for now.

https://github.com/nrpatten/expanse-proxy

Enjoy Smiley

Mining Pool | iMine | MyGitHub | - | GitHubRepo | GitHub
wildduck

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:18:49 AM

Hey all,

If anyone wants to solo and has a little linux know how i have a solo mining proxy, Still a work in progress but dose the job for now.

Enjoy Smiley

Nice work man Smiley

yudhistira

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:46:04 PM

Hey all,

Enjoy Smiley

anyone compile it on windows
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:22:27 PM

Great job NRpatten! Nice to see someone from the community stepping up and helping others like this.

Smiley

findyou1000

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:05:26 PM

anyone has addnodes ?

when i use the list from the first page , my wallet says 

>admin.peers
null
altcoinex

Activity: 292

Co-Developer www.expanse.tech

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 05:22:15 PM

anyone has addnodes ?

when i use the list from the first page , my wallet says 

>admin.peers
null

You can find some additional nodes at : http://stats.expanse.tech/

Portabello75

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:21:34 PM

The 11 million still haunts this coin. The fact that miners earn pennies a day while there are 11 million coins in a 'development fund' is pure stupidity and this coin will NEVER become anything useful as long as this fund is in place. 100% FACT.

If the Development team were serious they would take a vote on what to do with the fund with some reasonable alternatives such as.

1. Burn 90% to give mining real value, recoup current holders for their 90% loss from introduction (It's more for most but hey) and establish a new development fund with 1 million coin.
2. Burn 100% and hard fork with subsidized mining (10%) for development purposes.

The developers can't justify this fund, and the 'it's a development fund' doesn't hold since it's obvious that the community (coin holders and miners) DO NOT WANT THE FUND! You can't claim democracy when you hold on to something that the 'voters' don't want.

Sure, development is great, but 11 million coins is doing literally nothing but kill any chance this coin ever had for two very obvious reasons: 1. Mining is pointless (negative value proposition) 2. Who wants to develop anything on a worthless coin?
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 08:29:03 PM

The 11 million still haunts this coin. The fact that miners earn pennies a day while there are 11 million coins in a 'development fund' is pure stupidity and this coin will NEVER become anything useful as long as this fund is in place. 100% FACT.

If the Development team were serious they would take a vote on what to do with the fund with some reasonable alternatives such as.

1. Burn 90% to give mining real value, recoup current holders for their 90% loss from introduction (It's more for most but hey) and establish a new development fund with 1 million coin.
2. Burn 100% and hard fork with subsidized mining (10%) for development purposes.

The developers can't justify this fund, and the 'it's a development fund' doesn't hold since it's obvious that the community (coin holders and miners) DO NOT WANT THE FUND! Sure, development is great, but 11 million coins is doing literally nothing but kill any chance this coin ever had for two very obvious reasons: 1. Mining is pointless (negative value proposition) 2. Who wants to develop anything on a worthless coin?

Its obvious to who? Someone with 7 post on bitcointalk?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Portabello75

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:30:42 PM

The developers can't justify this fund, and the 'it's a development fund' doesn't hold since it's obvious that the community (coin holders and miners) DO NOT WANT THE FUND! Sure, development is great, but 11 million coins is doing literally nothing but kill any chance this coin ever had for two very obvious reasons: 1. Mining is pointless (negative value proposition) 2. Who wants to develop anything on a worthless coin?

Its obvious to who? Someone with 7 post on bitcointalk?

Anyone with half a brain works as well. Have you EVER even heard of a coin succeeding that had 95% premine locked away? No.
makishart

Activity: 804

"SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMEN

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:32:18 PM

It doesn't matter.. price will adjust. For 100 satoshi the premine is cool.

Also premine has nothing to do with decetralization.

It is supposed that you don't need trust when it comes to cryptocurency and blockchain.

When you add trust you add scam. Sooner or later.. Same think with goverments, banks and religion. Good luck to believers Smiley

Portabello75

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:43:44 PM

It doesn't matter.. price will adjust. For 100 satoshi the premine is cool.

Also premine has nothing to do with decetralization.

It is supposed that you don't need trust when it comes to cryptocurency and blockchain.

When you add trust you add scam. Sooner or later.. Same think with goverments, banks and religion. Good luck to believers Smiley

That's sort of my point exactly. The 11 million coins are just a giant value destroyer and we can't trust that they go to any project of value. It would be ok if the dev fund was reasonable but with a few hundred thousand coins in existence and 90%+ premined in a 'fund' it's just not even worth paying attention to this project anymore.

I mean common, EXP is down 99% since it started trading with 395,193 mined and 11 million in a 'dapp fund' that can and likely will dilute the market 25% on a weekly basis. The market has spoken, and it absolutely amazing that the devs don't listen.

I find it sad, cause I do believe the devs are competent. Just apparently don't care about preserving any value in the project, or having anyone mine (mining Hash power is down something like 80% in 3 weeks)
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.